Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need twenty people to vote yes on this.

Should she?

• Yes

Votes: 33 82.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
Burny if it makes you feel any betting KING spent almost 600 for me to come see him. so 67 is nothing. AND if it was only 67 round trip for me to go see Ben, i would do it in a heart beat, but its more like 500 sooo yeah.
*VOTES YES*

lololol.... I travel and in that time I now see that the victory is indeed overwhelming. Awww.... Burny gets a free trip! <3
You so deserve it, sweetie!!!

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Alright, alright everyone. He wins already. At this point I'm happy to let him pay. I miss him so much already. I can't wait to see him again.
Heeee!!! This is what we ALL like to hear! ;)
It's a win-win though, wouldn't you say? And can I just say that you two make me smile. You really do. I love sappy stuff like this. It makes me happy when others are happy. Especially when it comes to the heart. <3333
And it couldn't happen to two more deserving people! YAY!

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Haha, thanks. The one thing I am insisting upon paying for is the stuff to make him a meal. I'd love nothing more than to cook him a big dinner. And if I can afford it, I am gonna.
Awww.... you'll need to take pics of this awesome dinner then! ;)
Then we'll all drool and be jealous we're not getting to partake of said dinner. <3

TheyDontKnowIBurn said:
Haha, thanks. The one thing I am insisting upon paying for is the stuff to make him a meal. I'd love nothing more than to cook him a big dinner. And if I can afford it, I am gonna.

REMEMBAH WHAT WE DISCUSSED Girly~

Back
Top Bottom