Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Missy@Muse

missingsin

Super-Earth
I think my hetero RP experiment is failing :p well, of course I keep comparing it to how I started with yaoi RP three months ago. It's a lot of hardwork when it should be easier because how hard it is to play a girl online when I do it 24/7 behind the monitor?

For one thing, it's like it's harder to play naughty in the neighborhood. No wonder people go somewhere else for naughty play like New Orleans or a a vacation.

Play a 40-year old man? No problem? Play a 29-year old college lady professor? Iffy, I'm reminded of my sister :D Well, this is just my second day so I should give it a week at least.

I guess in yaoi RP you kind of know what you're getting, the idealized boy or man and you're giving the same. I guess my mind is too set LOL. I think of my idealized females and I'm just stuck with Bleach's Rukia and Integra from Hellsing.

I can probably channel Kagome from Inu Yasha or Shiemi or Izumo from AnE but not Shura - though Shura would be a real hit here===big boobs from which she draws the swords to kill demons and she fights them in the sexiest lingerie=== Shura rocks!!!

Third day now in BMR - started a few RPs and made myself a siggy - so cute. I wish I was able to work the overlay better and since I don't really use RL pics in my siggys except for Merlin & Arthur, this was harder.

I want a real sweet and smutty Daddy play and still waiting for the PM with whom I'm working on. A daddy who would spoil me with sex and fun.

I found a "daddy" and we're going to have lots of fun and I can't wait for him to teach me. If I could have this same enthusiasm for my PolSci class I wouldn't have to be late all the time. i don't like my lecturer much.

I do hope you are referring to me as your "Daddy". It will be my pleasure to teach you. Your pm has been returned...

olderstud52 said:
I do hope you are referring to me as your "Daddy". It will be my pleasure to teach you. Your pm has been returned...

Oh yes and it was delicious but I have another Daddy and I love both my daddies :heart: My daddies are nice and sweet to me and it's the weekend so I can get to play I hope. But people are coming over for Mom's Sunday lunch - oh well. I can play good girl once in a while :p Good thing I started reading up for my SS class - RPing will wreck my GPA.

Thankfully, i'm no longer space junk and I have got four daddy role plays and I love my brothers too. i'm such a slut. Reading the RPs, since I also do yaoi which are mostly women and gay/bi men, it's really different - the writing styles. Or is it just this forum :) I'll have to ponder on this more and get my thoughts in order.

It's Father's Day today and had a looooong family lunch with everyone and Dad liked his presents. Thumbs-up for great dad :) Then family chatter - the food seemed endless as my eldest brother sprung up for it (his turn this year) - and conversation turned to the 21 milestone. They were asking what I planned to do on my 21st year. Usually, travel abroad as what one brother and sister did. But I had a brother who also got tattoos and a sister who shaved her head (she wasn't allowed home for three months)...and I have no idea.

I love my daddies here and during lunch, I remembered them and I got wet. Oh dear...To my daddies, Happy Daddy's Day. Love and sucks, Missy.

Waverly said:
Thank you Little one. I am honored. <hugs Missy tightly>

Your welcome daddy <hugs her daddy back and kisses him sweetly>
I hope you enjoyed your weekend Daddy <gives him a peck on the cheek>

I think group work is just to give lazy people grades. I hate group work because it will end up with just two or three people working on what's supposed to be for five :dodgy: I think teachers do that especially pairing failing students with students who have high grades to protect :mad:
*fluffs hair*

Oh, and I wish my lycan kisses too :heart:

Okay...I think I finally could put some of my thoughts into words - hetero RP bores me. I guess I'm more used to the really meaty and multi-paragraph RPs I have in my yaoi forum where my partner and I mirror each other's posts - you give enough so your partner can weave a decent post and you take enough that the other person knows you read the post.

I asked for short-term smutty RPs and I got them and now I can say I can leave them.

Before somebody disses me, I read a lot of great RPs here, and I's a noob in this kind of play so I have my own share of the blame on why I'm not enjoying myself. The only thing about yaoi RP is that even in a daddy play - your partner is writing to a little boy when what I want is to be Daddy's Little Girl.

Missy in hetero - fail! Mea culpa.

Funny how things have changed but at the same remained the same. My mom just went to the city for routine check-up because she kept losing her balance and was losing concentration. Nobody really expects to hear "inoperable brain tumor" or telling you that somebody you loved only had two months to live. It's something you expect in a made-for-TV drama or a cheesy romance novel until it happens to you.

I don't even quite know why I'm writing it here or why I am here. Is it because my dad is celebrating his birthday today and I can't quite grasp how life has changed from last year when my mom was cajoling me to cook something for my dad? Or how my father failed his family miserably, especially my mom during the last weeks of her life?

How can somebody who practically controlled his family, who was followed and obeyed, who was looked at with awe and respect - fail when he was needed the most?

But the strangest thing, even in grief and misery when you think you don't want to live anymore, you realize that you just keep breathing. That you still wake up, don your clothes, go to school, eat, breathe and live. That life goes on.

Enjoyed my dad's birthday dinner a couple of nights ago - we all went out for Japanese since tradition says we can't have any big family celebrations until a year has passed. Two of my sisters and two of my brothers were there including three nieces and nephews. We had the usual political conversation, but strangely we ended up talking about Godzilla and Gojira and the Bhagavad Gita (didn't pay attention much with that one) and the Power Rangers. Go figure! :p

Speaking of Godzilla, found this - how they shot the original picture

Ao9Vb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom