Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soliloquy + Al Capwned

Time dragged on, another month passed until Trinity ended up back in the same town that she had met Richard. The same town he lived in, worked in... It was close to dusk and if his work schedule had remained the same since she had left then he would be coming home soon. Or at least, she hoped he would.

From her research he hadn't moved, so she strolled into his back yard where it was lined with trees and shaded from any nosy neighbors. Raising both of her arms, a cyclone began to whirl around her, lifting her up off of the ground and as she moved her hands, the cyclone moved as well, depositing her on the man's roof. The skylight, for some reason, was the only thing not wired into his security system. Probably because no one would have a reasonable way to get onto the roof without alerting someone. She popped the glass up with the lever meant to raise the skylight for cleaning purposes and she slid her lithe frame through the small opening, landing with precision on his bed.

For a moment, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. The scent of him filled the room even in his absence. But she didn't come for that. She didn't come for memories and nostalgia. She came because she had questions and he had answers.

Sliding off of the bed, she pulled at the hem of her strapless top, adjusting it so that it fell down over the hem of her jeans. She didn't want to look the way she had when she had first met Richard, overly groomed, overly prepared. Trinity just wanted to appear... Normal.

Pushing her large aviator sunglasses up on her nose, she moved quickly out of the bedroom, down the stairway and into the living room. With a smirk, she made herself comfortable, running a hand along the fabric of the sofa before settling back with her arms folded across her midsection.

Now she just had to wait for him to get home.

Richard stepped from his Bently after parking in his driveway, finally home after a long day. He held a briefcase in one hand and a large sandwich in the other. As he walked he took large bites, having not eaten all day. He put the sandwich in his mouth and he retrieved his buzzing phone.

"Heffllo?" he said, rolling his eyes, remembering he had a whole sandwich in his mouth. He tilted his head to the right and held his phone in place as he bit off the corner of his sandwich and swallowed. "Hello?

"Mr. Braxton," came a male voice on the other end. "Hi, its Lucas."

"Lucas! Any luck?"

A sigh from the other end was all the reply Richard needed. "Its been a month, sir and we can't locate a Trinity Parks anywhere. The night she stole the weapon she moved out of her apartment, which was most likely a decoy, and vanished into the world. I don't think we're ever going to find her, sir."

Richard sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Are we still in development for the new weapon?"

"Yes sir," Lucas replied. "It will take some time but we think we can fully replicate the weapon we've lost."

"Excellent, keep me posted." With that, Richard hung up and stuffed his phone back into his pocket. He placed his sandwich back in his mouth, pulling out a key to his home and quickly unlocked the door. After stepping in and closing the door behind him he set his briefcase down and hung his coat up on the rack.

"Ahem."

Richard froze. The sound had come from behind him. Someone was in his house. He slowly turned around and was met with someone he hadn't seen in a month. The keys in his hand fell to the ground with a clink, as did his sandwich with a splat.

Trinity had done her best to steel herself in preparation for his reaction. She expected him to be pissed, to come at her. It wouldn't have mattered, she didn't have his weapon and it was out of her reach anyway. Inhaling a long, slow breath, she held it in her lungs for a moment before exhaling just as softly through her nose, trying her best to look calm and collected.

Huge aviator glasses covered her eyes, perhaps making her look shadier than normal, if that was possible. Emotions were most easily read in a person's eyes but that wasn't why she wore them. Though it was definitely a beneficial side effect.

Her hands remained folded in her lap, her legs crossed delicately as she remained still. She knew it had been a hell of a chance to come here. He had been ready to kill her the night she left and she doubted that feeling eased with the passage of time.

Raising one hand slowly, she ran her fingers through her long brown hair, tossing it back over her shoulders with her head tilted up, making it obvious that she was looking over Richard even though her gaze was masked.

"Hello, Richard," she said, applauding herself mentally for keeping her voice so steady.

Richard couldn't believe it. The person he'd been looking for for a month, the person who'd betrayed him so long ago to steal a weapon they'd spent millions to replace, and the woman he hadn't been able to get out of his head was sitting in his living room. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing things again and cautiously made his way into the living room.

"Hello, Richard," she said, applauding herself mentally for keeping her voice so steady.

Richard didn't speak, he silently made his way to the opposite couch and sat down, leaning forward on steepled fingers as he stared at Trinity. "You came back."

"What are you doing here," he asked, a whirlwind of emotions building up inside of him.

Trinity sat there, mulling over his question.

"What are you doing here?"

So many reasons that she came back but none of them would both satisfy his curiosity and lessen his hatred for her, she thought. So, she answered as truthfully as she could at the moment.

"Two reasons," she said, holding aloft her hand and straightening her pointer and middle fingers on her right hand in a peace sign.

She couldn't seem to voice the personal reason, so she hoped to distract him by stating the reason she knew would cause him to distrust her once more. "I need something from you." Her eyes flickered over him behind her shades as she added on, "Information, mostly."

For the longest moment she could feel his gaze upon her and it made her uncomfortable. She could have caused a different reaction, she knew, if she admitted that she missed him but he probably wouldn't trust that answer either. He would think she was manipulating him once more. So instead, she kept her teeth clenched together, her jaw set in a look of grim determination.

I'm sorry I betrayed you. I am sorry I used my powers against you. I'm sorry I stole from you. I'm sorry I knocked you out. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I left.

"Information," Richard repeated, as if testing out the word. "You leave for a month to come back for information?"

Richard stood from his chair, going to a cabinet by his coat closet and pulled out a crystal glass and a large bottle of whiskey. He poured the liquid until the glass reached half full and stood there, facing the wall as he swirled the liquid in the glass.

"For a month I haven't stopped thinking about you," he said, "what I'd do if I ever found you. What I'd say to you. And in that month's time I hadn't come up with a single thing." He turned around and sipped his whiskey, looking at her over the rim. "Why should I give you any information?"

Every cell of Richard's body was screaming for him to turn her in and be done with it but there was something inside of him that was still very reluctant. Whether that night they shared together was a ruse or not, Richard knew he felt something in there, and he knew damn well that she did too. It was those thoughts he couldn't erase from his memory, those thoughts that kept him up at night and on most occasions were the reason he spent so much time looking for her. He couldn't believe that he'd felt that with someone to just have it all taken away, along with millions of dollars worth of technology.

Trinity leaned forward, resting her elbows upon her knees and clasping her hands in front of her. She watched him with an almost predatory gaze as he strode to the liquor cabinet then turned towards her. Her memory overrode her her good sense, causing a shiver to run down along her spine as she recalled the feel of his muscles beneath her hands, her lips. The feel of his body that night beneath hers....

She jerked her head to the side for a moment as if in pain, steeling herself once more for the conversation at hand. She couldn't be distracted, wouldn't be distracted.

"Because I know what you are, Richard," she said in a soft voice. It may have sounded like a threat at first but then she turned her head to look at him once more through her dark framed sunglasses. Slowly, she stood up, raising both of her hands so that her palms were turned up towards the sky. As she concentrated, small cyclones gathered on top of each of her palms, swirling lazily before she dispersed them again and dropped her hands to her sides.

"You are like me," she made it a statement, a fact. "And I need to know how you became what you are."

Richard watched as Trinity stood, held her arms out and twin cyclones appeared in her hands. He coughed on his whiskey and spat it back into the cup. He set his glass down, staring at her in disbelief.

Someone like me? he thought. Impossible.

"You are like me," she made it a statement, a fact. "And I need to know how you became what you are."

Richard didn't know what to think anymore. "So that time at the lab, that was you who knocked me against the plate glass window, not some weapon?"

Richard made his way closer to her, though still keeping a healthy distance. He didn't exactly trust her just yet. "I don't know what to tell you." He raised a hand and blue sparks erupted from his hand. "This happened a few years ago when we were testing new weapons technology for the military. The point of the weapon was to embed a chip into someone's spine, at the base of the cerebral column, that could generate massive amounts of bio-electricity. With it at this location the brain takes full control of the programing systems and allows the user to control the bio-electricity stored in their body. In testing we only did low voltage, the subjects merely shocking coworkers hands as pranks and powering low power consuming products by hand. One night I decided to go down and do some additional testing, to see how much the chip and the human body could store." He paused and turned around, showing the scar wear the chip and melted into his spine and fused with his nervous system. "Needless to say everything went wrong and I almost died. While in the hospital the doctors told me that I had absorbed and channeled 845,000 watts of electricity into my body, melting the chip into my spine and causing me to go into instant cardiac arrest. They couldn't understand why I didn't just explode."

"Well, after leaving the hospital I went home to rest up before I went back to work. I had a problem touching metal surfaces, shocking myself or seeing pops of light if I held onto something long enough. Little did I, or any of the doctors know that my body now harnessed the bio-electric force of the eastern seaboard as if it were a part of my body. And because I absorbed so much that day, my body replenishes what I use up thanks to the chip."

"So for me it was a freak accident," Richard continued. "I thought I was the only one like this. Finding someone else really changes things for me."

Trinity stiffened noticeably as he walked closer to her, only exhaling when she realized that he wasn't going to touch her. She didn't trust herself around him and that was why it had taken all of this time to make her way back to him. She had asked Vlassi first, prodded and interrogated to see if he had known that Richard had the same anomaly she did. He had denied it. Shook his head and pretended like she was crazy. No one was like her. No one could be like her. She was the result of a freak accident at her parent's workplace. The same mishap that had killed them had changed her. Mutated her.

Nodding after he finished his story, Trinity paced back around the couch, circling so that the piece of furniture was between them as she mulled over how to tell him the next bit that she wanted to share. The other reason that she had come to him after all of this time. Chancing death itself if his rage hadn't subsided.

"My boss, Vlassi," she paused and corrected herself, "Ex-boss. He wants to sell your weapon to the highest bidder. The one that I stole from you." She turned her face towards him and shook her head. "After I learned, I tried to take it back. I didn't get far. I may not be an amazing person but I don't want to see people killed and that is exactly what it will do in the wrong hands. He has made contact with Russia, Libya, Somali, Afghanistan..... " She continued pacing, bringing her hand up to her neck, rubbing the tense muscles with a sigh. "And I think he has other people like me. Like us. I was in his house, had the case in hand then...."

She looked at Richard, wincing as she recalled knocking him out with the pipe to steal the very same weapon from him. "Nothing. Blackness. I remember walking out of his vault with the case. Then... a flash of something. A man in gray. Then blackness. I woke up and...."

She shook her head once more to dislodge the memories, the reason for her black eye. The interrogation. "I can't stop this on my own."

Richard stepped forward, watching her visibly recoil as he neared. He removed her sunglasses and set the on the table to his right. She tried to avert her gave but Richard held her face to look at his. She had a black eye, no doubt the reason for her aviators.

She really must be telling the truth, he thought.

After all she'd done to him, all he'd gone through, she had gone through just as much. She was only following orders after all. And when her use was over she was tossed aside like yesterday's garbage. She'd tried to come back after learning her origin and e learning what her employer was going to do with the weapon. This was a chance for him to finally open up to someone about his powers, someone that would understand completely. He then did something that she probably would never have guessed he'd do in a million years.

He embraced her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulled her close, and held her. "I forgive you." Richard paused a moment, rubbing her back before continuing. "I'll help you."

Trinity winced, closing her eyes as he stepped forward but instead of getting electrocuted, she found his arms wrapping around her slender frame.

"I forgive you." She heard but she didn't believe her ears and she remained tense in his grasp even as he added on, "I'll help you."

Though she should be happy, ecstatic even, she couldn't help that cynical voice in her head that questioned why on earth he would do such an idiotic thing. She had manipulated him. Lied to him. The only two truths he knew about her right now was her name and her power.... And hell, she didn't think he even knew about the pheromone manipulation part yet. That would be fun to explain.

His strong hands began to rub circles over her back and even then, she couldn't sink into the feeling even though she wanted to lay her cheek against his chest and accept the comfort he was trying to provide. She just didn't believe things could be this simple. So she pulled back the slightest bit until she could look him in the eyes. Her gaze searched his face for any signs of deceit as she asked a simple question.

"Why?"

"Because I've needed someone to share this secret with for a long time. Sure I put on this face of being this successful business man and I hear the rumors: Womanizer, cynic, etc. I'm tired of it. I want people to see me for who I really am, and I think you're the only person that can."

Richard held her at arms length before continuing. "That night...did you, feel anything?" He let her go, looking away before continuing. "I've never felt that way with anyone before. I just wanted to know, because its been burning in my skull for so long, if what you felt was genuine or all part of the plan."

Trinity crossed her arms over her midsection again, lightly rubbing her palms over her forearms as if she was trying to get warm. He looked away from her and she took the opportunity to walk to the window lining the far wall with a perfect view into his landscaped back yard.

"Would you even believe my answer?" she asked, a cynical tone to her voice which she cut off abruptly, cursing herself. She wasn't the one that should be acting like this. He should. He had every right to be and he was playing the goddamned hero, still.

Taking a deep breath, she altered her view, instead of staring through the window she caught sight of the images reflected in it, watching as he moved about the room.

"It was all a part of the plan, at first. Another job, another target." Chewing on her lower lip, she paused for a moment before continuing on. "But yeah, unfortunately I felt something that night." Her chest tightened as she recalled almost taking him again on the floor to the lab that same morning and how hard it had been for her to walk away from him. To stay away from him for the past month.

"It was all a part of the plan, at first. Another job, another target." Chewing on her lower lip, she paused for a moment before continuing on. "But yeah, unfortunately I felt something that night."

Richard grinned a bit. "Unfortunately? Sorry to be a distraction."

He looked back into her eyes. "Even after all that's happened I haven't forgotten about it. I somehow always knew we had something special that night." He longed to taste her lips again, feel his body against hers one more time, but he realized that the situation was not appropriate.

"Well about your former employer," Richard said finally, "what did you have in mind?"

Trinity shook her head as she began to pace once more. Unwilling to stand there and allow her eyes to roam over his body. He was just as much of a distraction now as he had been then. Perhaps this was a bad idea...

"The auction is in a weeks time. Bidders from all over the world are going to come to Club XS in Vegas. It's so chaotic there that he knows no one would pay attention to anything he drags in or anything that happens. He rented out the entire basement level for the evening. Strippers, dancers. a DJ, the works, to entertain the men bidding."

She paused in her tracks, looking at him and sighing. "I want to get the case back before it leaves his house though. If he gets it to the club there are too many variables. At least his house I know the layout of even if I don't know who exactly he has on his side, at the moment."

Richard nodded. "He's going to have security. Are you prepared for a fight if one breaks out?"

"We can stop by Umbrella Corp before we leave," he added. "I have some equipment we can bring to aid us. Armor, weapons, you name it, I got it." He pulled his phone from his pocket and sent an e mail to his secretary."

Lisa, it read. Something has been brought to my attention and I will be taking an extended leave of absence from Umbrella Corp. If anyone asks, tell them I am on vacation and anything they need from me can be sent through you. Naturally just hold on to anything until I return.

-Richard

"Well its settled then." he said putting the phone away. "Next week we'll attend that auction. I'll set up a reservation so we can get as close as possible to the action. We'll try to gather information on his whereabouts over the course of the week." He walked passed her and slowly pulled off his tie and unbottoned the first two buttons of his dress shirt before approaching Trinity once more and lifting her chin with his finger.

"It's really great to see you again," he said before kissing her.

Trinity smirked defiantly, folding her arms across her chest as he asked if she could fight. "Oh, darling. You have barely been a witness to half my skills. This," she pointed to her eye before lowering her hand again, "Was dirty fighting. Whoever it was either has some sort of power that makes them quick or they ambushed me. I don't remember."

She despised being thought of as weak or useless and her brow arched once more as he completely ignored her plan, voting instead to head to the club for the auction.

"His whereabouts? I just told you. He is at his house. I can show you where it is...." she threw her hands up into the air, once more wondering if coming here had been a good idea. "He'll expect us to hit him at the club. I can't do much with my powers if I'm surrounded by a bunch of club goers either. We need to hit him at his house which might be well secured but it is our best option. Less collateral damage if things go wrong."

She spun on her heel, watching as he passed her, slowly tugging off his tie and unbuttoning his dress shirt. Memories once again pushed back into her mind, leaving her mouth dry and her breath caught in her chest as he approached her, lifting her chin up and pressing his lips to hers.

She was stunned. She had entered his house today expecting violence, anger and distrust. Not this. She didn't know if she was ready for this. Like he said, she had felt something that night that they had spent together and though she had tried to dissect that feeling, to see what he meant to her, she still didn't have a clue.

Suddenly, she pulled away from him, a jerky movement that signaled it was the opposite of her instinctual reaction. Still standing close to him, she held up a hand, trying to get her bearings. "The earlier we leave the more of a chance we have to surprise him."

He grinned and pulled away, walking toward his stairs. "Fair enough. We'll leave tomorrow after we grab anything we need from Umbrella. Feel free to crash here if you need to, make yourself at home." He looked back for a second, making eye contact once more before disappearing back up the stairs.

As he ascended he fully unbuttoned his shirt, pulling himself out of the sleeves as he crossed the threshold of his room. He hung the shirt on the door handle and made his way to his bed, pulling off his black socks and grabbing the remote to turn on his T.V. He flipped through a couple channels, passing by someone stirring a bowl on a cooking network, a ridiculous kids commercial until finally he stopped on the local news. The announcer spoke in a smooth, practiced baritone and recounted the days events, the weather and finally something caught his attention.

"...Umbrella Corporation's CEO Richard Braxton had no comment for reporters regarding whether they'd retrieved the weapon that had been stolen a month ago..."

Richard thumbed the power button and tossed the remote behind him, lying back and putting his hands behind his head.

I'm going to get it back...

Trinity stood there for a moment, staring after Richard as he made eye contact and went up the stairs to his bedroom. She had already booked a hotel room for the night, nearby, just on the off chance that he had let her live after finding her in his house. A slow smile curved her lips as she watched his body as he moved up the steps, his fingers deftly unbuttoning his shirt and for a moment the urge to follow him was almost unquenchable.

Shaking her head once to clear her thoughts, she turned and walked out of his house without a backwards glance. She was going to go to her hotel and sleep for the night. Being around him was going to be hard enough this next week or so because she would be around him 24/7. She had to get her head on straight so she could help him get his weapon back and then....

And then what? She no longer had a home, really.

With a sigh, she began the short walk down the block to the nearby Hotel. Having already checked in and received her key, she completely bypassed the front desk and made her way to the elevator, tapping the button for the Penthouse. As soon as she was back in her room once more, she grabbed ahold of the bag she had packed, taking it into the bathroom with her so she could shower and get ready for bed. By 11pm she was passed out in her King-sized bed, dreaming fitfully.

Richard heard his front door open and close soon after he'd lie down and sighed.

She probably has somewhere else to stay tonight. I don't blame her.

He removed his dress pants, opting to sleep in comfort rather than in style. He scooted up in his bed, lying down on his pillow and raising a hand to the light switch at the opposite end of the wall. A small lightning trail arced across the room to the switch, Richard manipulating the energy to end the circuit that connected to the overhead light, plunging him into darkness. He turned the T.V. back on, flipping it to a movie channel and lay back watching the movie, drifting off eventually to sleep.

Trinity felt her eyes flutter awake for the third time since she had fallen asleep. With a soft groan, she turned over, clutching the covers around her body as she turned the bedside clock back towards her so she could read the eerily bright display.

3:00am.

Her heart fluttered, then sank. 3am was the exact same time that she had left Richard that night. The night that this whole mess had started for him and deep down, she wanted to regret ever meeting him. Ever coming into his life.

But she couldn't.

Vlassi had sent her to him to steal the weapon and though she had succeeded and ended up hurting him, the entire situation had also allowed her to meet him. Not just Richard, the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world but Richard, the man that shared a secret connection to her. The only other person in the world that seemed to have an extraordinary power.

Keeping her fingers curved lightly around the digital clock, she stared at it for a moment longer then a look of resolved crossed her features. Trinity stood up and quickly got dressed quickly in a simple blue dress, packed her bags and threw them over her shoulder as she took the elevator back down, crossed the quiet lobby and left for Richard's once more.

--------------------

It was around 3:30am and the night was deathly quiet as Trinity let herself back into his house. She hadn't locked the door on her way out, just in case, and right now she was thankful that she had done so. Dropping her bags onto the leather couch, she quietly ascended the stairs, taking a deep breath before pushing open the door to his bedroom.

Richard laid there, the covers draped lazily around his waist and revealing his bare torso which was illuminated by the pale moonlight streaming in through the skylight. For a moment, she leaned against the door frame and watched him, wondering if she should just turn away, afraid of being rebuffed.

Instead of turning away and walking downstairs, though, she crossed the room, lightly sitting herself down on the bed beside him and taking a deep breath before she leaned down, lightly pressing her lips against his as her hand skimmed gently over his stomach.

He made a small movement, almost as if he was still trying to pull himself from his dreams, and she deepened the kiss. Using the tip of her tongue to gentle part his lips, she eased her tongue into his mouth, letting it swirl gently around his as she coaxed him from sleep.

Richard slowly regained conciousness, the first thing he felt being the lips and tongue of a nighttime intruder. He pushed away slightly to look into the eyes of Trinity.

"Hell of a way to wake up," he said with a smile and pulled her back in for a real kiss.

The minute their lips locked, the feelings he'd had a month ago in this same room flooded back in an instant. He pushed his tongue toward hers and spun intricate patterns around the tip. He put his arms around her and pulled her over his prone body, rolling to his left so the two of them were laying side by side in his bed. He placed a hand on her cheek as he kissed her, letting his other hand slide down her torso, over her hips and stop at her perfect ass. He gripped the cheek hard and pulled her in close, their bodies touching for the first time in a long time.

The material of her sundress rubbed against his bare body so he reached up and pulled the zipper down. He pulled it off of her, tossing it behind the bed and reengaged his lips to hers as he pulled her in, flesh on flesh. He let his roaming hand venture down to her chest, massaging her breast over the bra and then reaching beneath. Her breasts felt great in his hands, filling them perfectly, as he reached up with his other hand and unhooked the clasp. He slid her breasts from the bra and sucked, rotating his tongue around the nipple in rapid succession. His other hand reached down and grasped her firm ass once again, this time no longer covered in her dress.

Trinity's heart dropped as she felt his hand on her shoulder, pushing her away and before she could speak, to explain herself, his lips curved into a smile.

"Hell of a way to wake up," he said before tugging her back down onto him. Relief flooded her body though it was soon pushed aside as her body pressed against his and her body flooded with want and need. As he took a moment to peel her sundress off of her, she looked over his body and admitted, "I thought you wouldn't want me, after....." But her words were cut off as his mouth found hers again at the same moment he slid his body against hers. Skin on skin, causing heat to flare over her body in reaction. "Oh god..." she said, pushing her body up and towards him as his mouth and hands teased her breasts, finding the nipples and hardening them with his tongue.

"Richard..." she managed, her jaw falling slightly as his large hands grasped her ass and pulled her against him once more. She could barely stand the wait but she wanted to make this pleasurable for him as well. To make up for everything.

Since they were still on their sides, she simply rolled him over and his embrace caused her to end up on top of him again. The urge to simply part her legs and take him was strong but she resisted the feeling, at least for the moment, to tease him.

Sliding down his body, she traced her lips over sensitive parts of his flesh, the curve of his neck, the side of his pectoral, down along his ribs. She ended with a few soft kisses upon each of his thighs before wrapping her soft hand around his cock and flicking her tongue against the head. Dipping her head, she next ran the flat part of her tongue along the underside from base to tip, then swirled her tongue lazily around the tip once more before a grin swept her features and she lowered her mouth onto him, keeping her lips firm and tight against his cock as she began to suck at his sensitive flesh.

Richard moaned as Trinity played her tongue across his cock. Nothing drove him crazier than a woman who knew how to work her tongue. She licked up and down his shaft, ending it with a twirl on the head of his cock before she closed her lips around it and began to suck. The pressure she exerted as she rythmically bobbed her head up and down was so intense Richard's knees buckled.

"Oh yes," he said, moving her hair to the side so he could watch her suck his cock. "Just like that. You like my hard cock in your mouth?"

Richard let her continue for a while until he was fully torqued and throbbing. He lifted her head and pulled her up to where he sat and reversed their positions. He started by kissing down the length of her neck, moving slowly downward to kiss down the middle of her chest as he played with her firm nipples. He continued to move downward until he came to the section of flesh just before her pussy and lifted his head. He gave her a devilsh smirk and lifted her left leg, wanting to tease her just a bit longer. He started at the inside of her leg at the knees and kissed, then letting his tongue drag behind as he move up the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh. As he neared her pussy he began to kiss until his lips touched right away from her labia. She was already so wet from foreplay that he smiled before he continued. He lowered his hands and licked his middle finger, then pushing it slowly into her pussy. As he worked it around inside he moved his ring finger in as well and began to run his fingertips in succession across her G-Spot. He extended his tounge and licked her clit, running it around quickly as he fingered her. Every now and then he'd place his lips on her clit and suck, drawing blood up to the sensitive flesh and rolling his tongue across it to completely satisfy her.

He raised his head after a few minutes and grabbed his cock in his hand. "Do you want my cock inside you?" He dragged the tip of his dick around her pussy as incentive.

Trinity hummed and moaned as she blew Richard, letting the soft vibrations of her lips play across his sensitive skin and when he disrupted her fun, she had a slightly perplexed look on her face, watching him as he pulled her further up on the bed. His lips brushed the side of her neck and turned her head to the side, enjoying the sensations as his mouth drifted further and further down until his tongue dragged across the inside of her thigh, causing her muscles to shudder in anticipation.

As soon as his lips touched her, she gasped and her back arched as he began slipping his fingers into her pussy, his movements eased since she was already soaking wet. Running her hand down, she rested it on his head, threading her fingers through his hair to massage his scalp as her soft moans of ecstasy filled the room. "Oh god, yes..." She managed, lolling her head back against the mattress as his lips wrapped firmly around her clit, causing her thighs to involuntarily clench.

A few minutes had passed and he raised up, teasing her once more by rubbing the head of his cock against her pussy and she looked at him, her eyes holding a heated gaze. "I thought you were going to make me beg for you..." she responded, reaching out and tugging sharply on his wrist so that his body was forced closer to hers

Back
Top Bottom