Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a bit of a rant

Nekrosilisk88

Wolf in the Shadows
Supporter
WHY IS WALMART'S APPLICATION SO FUCKING IDIOTIC!

Seriously. I'm trying to fill out my work history and they require me to find a similar position to what they have available. Problem. I have never worked for a retail company in my life. My sum toatal of experience is as general labor and food service. I get the point that they want to see what i've worked at, but when i can't fill out my work history becasue you necessitate i select a similar job you offer and there isn't one, it's beyond fucking stupidity! If it's applicable I'll put one in, but why is so impossible to leave that a optional entry instead of mandatory

Try filling out the US Passport questionnaire, section C. Where did you mother live a year before, during, and after your birth? Describe your birth and who attended it. Any religious ceremony like baptism and circumcision?

http://papersplease.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/ds5513-proposed.pdf

This might sound a bit horrible, but bullshit your way through it. Like, say working in food was most like stocking because you had to manage incoming shipments. Or, that general labor was most like cashiering because it taught you how to work with people.

It sounds like a bit of a stretch, I know. But when it comes to applications, sometimes - something is better than nothing.

Back
Top Bottom