Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

Searcher said:
"Morning," she said off-handedly as she scribbled down a few things on the project for Dr. Whitakker. "I'm doing well ... you?" She didn't look up and smile at him like she used to, the simpering smile not greeting him yet she wasn't being too cold toward him either. She was simply an employee doing her job. "Hope your meeting went well."

He heard her greet him as he came in, but noticed she was not her usual self with a smile on her face when he walked in. He knew that she was busy working so that might be why she did not smile or greet him like she usually does. "I am good thanks and that is good that you are doing well Dr. Thomas." He was hoping that she would at least try to talk to him more like she usually does or show more attention to him. . "The meeting went fine. Nothing too exciting just the same typical things that I have told you about in the past.

"Well at least it wasn't anything bad," she chatted casually. "Sometimes dull is a good thing but everyone always wants excitement." There was a half-amused sound to her voice and while she was working there was a bit of a distracted quality as well. She found her mind drifting to Drake and that sweet kiss and at one point shook her head and focused harder on the tome in front of her.

Searcher said:
"Well at least it wasn't anything bad," she chatted casually. "Sometimes dull is a good thing but everyone always wants excitement." There was a half-amused sound to her voice and while she was working there was a bit of a distracted quality as well. She found her mind drifting to Drake and that sweet kiss and at one point shook her head and focused harder on the tome in front of her.

"Yes that is true that it was not anything bad being discussed at the meeting." He said back to her response to what she had to say to him. "Yes everyone does want excitement all right." He then started to do some work by joining her with what she was doing. "So any other results on that experiment that we have been working on Dr. Thomas?" He was curious if there was any head wave ocurring with the project on replacing plastic surgery. If there were any results then Dr. Sandage would report it to his boss about it.

Pulling out her ammended notes, the ones not carrying her personal notes at least, she showed the hypotheses so far with the different blends of forumla. "Without actually testing, we can't know for certain but these are my guesses. I don't think anything would be permanent so far but I guess it all boils down to what the company wants. It would be more lucrative to make the consumers need to continue buying but at the moment, a few hours is all it will last," she stated. Realizing it sounded like she knew that for a fact, she added "At least that that's my theory."

Searcher said:
Pulling out her ammended notes, the ones not carrying her personal notes at least, she showed the hypotheses so far with the different blends of forumla. "Without actually testing, we can't know for certain but these are my guesses. I don't think anything would be permanent so far but I guess it all boils down to what the company wants. It would be more lucrative to make the consumers need to continue buying but at the moment, a few hours is all it will last," she stated. Realizing it sounded like she knew that for a fact, she added "At least that that's my theory."

He listened to what she was telling him as he stood there shaking his head agreeing with her theory about this. "Well we will not know the results of this unless we try it and that is something that we might have to do before it is released to the drug company. " Dr. Sandage was telling her because he knew that it had to be proven first before anything else could be done. "Yes it is just your guess is all that we can base this information off of. I hope that it will work!"

"I'd be willing to give it a try," she said. "In fact ..." She picked up a vial that was already prepared and looked at him, a challenging look in her eyes. It was time for a little truth it seemed. "In fact, I already have tried it and it worked but only temporary." Before he could say or do anything, she downed the liquid and was thankful she'd put on her baggier clothing today as she felt the changes starting and watched his face. She wanted to see his reaction when he realized she was Tansy.

Searcher said:
"I'd be willing to give it a try," she said. "In fact ..." She picked up a vial that was already prepared and looked at him, a challenging look in her eyes. It was time for a little truth it seemed. "In fact, I already have tried it and it worked but only temporary." Before he could say or do anything, she downed the liquid and was thankful she'd put on her baggier clothing today as she felt the changes starting and watched his face. She wanted to see his reaction when he realized she was Tansy.

"It has not been tested yet Dr. Thomas and we do not know what the effects are to a person." He said to her. "In fact what?" Wondering what she was saying or meaning as he watched her pick up the vial that she held in her hand and looked into her eyes. "What do you mean that you have already tried it and it only works temporary?' He was wondering what she meant by that as he saw her down the liquid in the vial. He started to notice her change into Tansy in front of him. "I cannot believe Dr. Thomas that you never told me that you were Tansy!" As he stood there in shock and loved what he saw of her when she changed in front of him.

She saw the change in his expression, the lust and desire building and it cut her to the very core of her being. A tear slipped down her cheek as she shook her head. "You just proved my thoughts in a matter of seconds. You couldn't look at me like that in my plain form, couldn't get the erection you no doubt have now. Do you know how much that hurts? Do you have any idea?" She held out her arms in a frustrated gesture. "So yeah, it works. But as soon as I have sex I'll be back to the wallflower and I know the truth."

Searcher said:
She saw the change in his expression, the lust and desire building and it cut her to the very core of her being. A tear slipped down her cheek as she shook her head. "You just proved my thoughts in a matter of seconds. You couldn't look at me like that in my plain form, couldn't get the erection you no doubt have now. Do you know how much that hurts? Do you have any idea?" She held out her arms in a frustrated gesture. "So yeah, it works. But as soon as I have sex I'll be back to the wallflower and I know the truth."

Lauren was confusing the expression on his face for something else. He was just in shock that she did this to herself to be noticed by him when she always had his attention for her. He stepped up to her to try to comfort her and wipe away the tear from her face that was trickling down her cheek. "Wait Dr. Thomas you took me by surprise and fooled me for doing this. I have always loved you and wanted to be with you, but I was afraid that we would get into trouble for being in a relationship or dating. You know the policies here with this job. I did not mean to hurt you." He grabbed a hold of her to hold her tightly into his arms. "I do not care about having sex with the new you what I care about is getting to know you for who you are. Did you not see me enjoy lunch with you last week when we had a calzone together?" Looking into her eyes and being serious about this with her.

"I would have quit working here to be with you," she whispered. "But no matter how much I tried to attract your attention within the boundaries to see if I stood a chance, you never gave any real indication. And if you really loved me, then why did you go so easily with Tansy? You came back in the next day not trying to hide the hickie and saying you wanted to be with her again." She shook her head and tried to back away. "If you were so willing to do that already, why should I believe you wouldn't do it again? Why should I believe you really love Lauren?"

Searcher said:
"I would have quit working here to be with you," she whispered. "But no matter how much I tried to attract your attention within the boundaries to see if I stood a chance, you never gave any real indication. And if you really loved me, then why did you go so easily with Tansy? You came back in the next day not trying to hide the hickie and saying you wanted to be with her again." She shook her head and tried to back away. "If you were so willing to do that already, why should I believe you wouldn't do it again? Why should I believe you really love Lauren?"

"I did not know this at the time Lauren. I did not realize what I was screwing up." He told her. "I did show interest in you by asking about lunch and all to talk to you and learn more about you, I am sorry if I did not make a move on you. Well I did not know and she was coming onto me pretty strong. I had a collar over the hickie. Yes I was wanting to get to know her for who she is. That is all." He was wanting to comfort her and make her feel better if he could, but he had already damaged something with Lauren that could be hard for him to get back. "Well now that I know it is you who was pulling the whool over my eyes pretending to be someone else instead of who you really are then I can get to know you for who you are really inside Lauren. Allow me to show Lauren how I feel about her." He tells her.

"I don't know," she whispered tearfully. "Don't think I can trust anyone or anything anymore, including myself. The only thing that matters is what I look like and how good a fuck I am so go ahead ... fuck me so I can turn back." She yanked off the lab coat and threw it down and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Searcher said:
"I don't know," she whispered tearfully. "Don't think I can trust anyone or anything anymore, including myself. The only thing that matters is what I look like and how good a fuck I am so go ahead ... fuck me so I can turn back." She yanked off the lab coat and threw it down and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Lauren this does not sound good." He told her honestly because he was concerned and worried about her now. "Look you are not acting yourself and it seems more like you are wanting to become every guys fuck toy which is not good. I care about you and I do not want to see you lose who you really are." Robert told her honestly because he did care about her loved how smart she was and cold tell that she was a sweet, caring and loving woman on the inside. He then picked up the lab coat to wrap her back up. "Now listen missy you do not want me to spank you do you because you are not being your normal self at all!" Dr. Robert Sandage said in a stern, but yet caring voice to her as he held her in his arms with the lab coat. He was beginning to wonder if it was the experimental drug that she was ingesting that was causing her to be so sensitive on how she really is?

"So what if I became every man's fuck toy?" she asked angrily. "That's all a woman is supposed to be for anyway, to look good and feel good and do whatever a man wants. But if she isn't pretty she can damn well toss herself off a bridge for all anyone really cares. Just one less ugly thing to look at." The tears continued to pour though they brought no comfort. "Always overlooked or the snide remarks or the outright disgusted looks ... I've gotten them for as long as I can remember. It doesn't matter how smart I am or what I can contribute to society. All that matters is if I have big boobs and suck a man dry but I'm not pretty enough for that. So really when you knock it all down, I have no value whatsoever as Lauren Thomas. I might as well not exist and don't think this is the formula because this is how I've felt since I was 11 years old." She struggled against him, wriggling out of his grasp and fought the urge to punch him in the face. "Just leave me alone ... like I've always been."

Searcher said:
"So what if I became every man's fuck toy?" she asked angrily. "That's all a woman is supposed to be for anyway, to look good and feel good and do whatever a man wants. But if she isn't pretty she can damn well toss herself off a bridge for all anyone really cares. Just one less ugly thing to look at." The tears continued to pour though they brought no comfort. "Always overlooked or the snide remarks or the outright disgusted looks ... I've gotten them for as long as I can remember. It doesn't matter how smart I am or what I can contribute to society. All that matters is if I have big boobs and suck a man dry but I'm not pretty enough for that. So really when you knock it all down, I have no value whatsoever as Lauren Thomas. I might as well not exist and don't think this is the formula because this is how I've felt since I was 11 years old." She struggled against him, wriggling out of his grasp and fought the urge to punch him in the face. "Just leave me alone ... like I've always been."

"Lauren that is not what you want to become because then you will wind up hating yourself for it eventually." Robert was being truthful about this because he did care about her a lot. "No that is not all a woman is suppose to do Lauren and I can prove it to you if you would allow me to do that. I would deeply be upset if you jumped off of a bridge and he was starting to feel sad about what she was saying to him. He kissed her onto her lips deeply and passionately to show her how he felt about her. "I have loved you ever since you started working here Lauren. I just hope it is not too late to show how much I love you."

She wanted to believe him but when she was in that form felt he only wanted that and the physical aspect. Why else would he be kissing her like that now? And she hated herself already, something that was growing even more. Yet she couldn't resist him as he kissed her passionately, the formula and her own messed up feelings blending together to kick start her sex drive. The bombshell latched on to him and fast as lightning she was unzipping his pants so she could reach in and take him in her hand.

Searcher said:
She wanted to believe him but when she was in that form felt he only wanted that and the physical aspect. Why else would he be kissing her like that now? And she hated herself already, something that was growing even more. Yet she couldn't resist him as he kissed her passionately, the formula and her own messed up feelings blending together to kick start her sex drive. The bombshell latched on to him and fast as lightning she was unzipping his pants so she could reach in and take him in her hand.

"Lauren get control of yourself. I want to spend time talking to you and getting to know you. You are setting up the exact thing that you are talking about where men only want sex which with me is not true though." He told her honestly and moved her hand away from her unzipping his pants. He wondered how long this drug that she took would last. He was only wanting her and no one else at all.

"I'm not Lauren right now. I'm Tansy, the woman you enjoyed so much the other night," she stated but stepped back away from him. "You didn't mind enjoying my body and not talking much then so why should now be any different? Drake was right last night ... good girls never win." Turning away from him, she picked up the pencil and started back to work. She burned with desire though, needing a man so desperately it was painful and she feared it would be like that until she finally was with someone. So far it seemed to be actual semen that caused her to change back.

Searcher said:
"I'm not Lauren right now. I'm Tansy, the woman you enjoyed so much the other night," she stated but stepped back away from him. "You didn't mind enjoying my body and not talking much then so why should now be any different? Drake was right last night ... good girls never win." Turning away from him, she picked up the pencil and started back to work. She burned with desire though, needing a man so desperately it was painful and she feared it would be like that until she finally was with someone. So far it seemed to be actual semen that caused her to change back.

"Yes I know that you are not Lauren now and that you are Tansy the one who I enjoyed the other night. You told me then that you were wanting something serious and long term though. Robert watched as she stepped away from him. "Yes, but this is not the real woman that I love though. I am in love with the woman who I worked with for the past several years though. He watched as she started to work once again. He was not happy with what Drake was feeding into her head because he knew that it was his way of tricking Lauren into being someone she is not. "Yes, but Drake does not love you and all he cares about is making money if he can. The first night I warned you about that when we met since you told me that you were new in town here." Possibly her theory could be wrong about that though and it has not been proven or tests been done yet.

She had lost any ability to speak, the humiliation and frustration and anger and too many emotions roiling around for her to find her voice. She did what she always did, threw herself into her work though her legs were crossed tightly against the blaring need. All the while she thought if she had had any opportunities that she wouldn't have acted on them because she had loved him so much but then she'd given in to negative thoughts and truly blundered the night before. She wasn't sure what or who to believe anymore and only wanted the pain to stop. Still stuck in Tansy form quite a while later, she set the pencil down and rubbed her face. "I'm not doing anyone any good here. I'll make up the hours through the rest of the week but I can't stay here right now." Grabbing her purse, she slung it over her shoulder and started for the door.

Searcher said:
She had lost any ability to speak, the humiliation and frustration and anger and too many emotions roiling around for her to find her voice. She did what she always did, threw herself into her work though her legs were crossed tightly against the blaring need. All the while she thought if she had had any opportunities that she wouldn't have acted on them because she had loved him so much but then she'd given in to negative thoughts and truly blundered the night before. She wasn't sure what or who to believe anymore and only wanted the pain to stop. Still stuck in Tansy form quite a while later, she set the pencil down and rubbed her face. "I'm not doing anyone any good here. I'll make up the hours through the rest of the week but I can't stay here right now." Grabbing her purse, she slung it over her shoulder and started for the door.

Dr. Sandage continued to work on his notes and read over his emails that he received from his boss. He did not realize that Dr. Thomas was having problems focusing on work due to all of the emotions and distractions that were going on due to another man causing a part of the problem as well. He walks over looking over her shoulder and would love to kiss and lick up and down her neck and possibly even nibble on it if he could. "I am sorry that you decided to become the other woman that only wants to have sex, Possibly the next time you go drinking the experimental drug you should do that when you are getting off from work." He watched as she slung her purse over her shoulder and left from the lab. He did not know that she would be going to spend time with Drake once again who will only create more problems.

She stiffened at his words, reeling almost as if he'd slapped her. "I didn't do it to become someone who only want sex. I just wanted a chance, to be considered attractive for a change." Taking off the lab coat, she hung it on the wall hanger and reached in to pull the glass out and throw it into the trash. "And don't worry about me drinking anymore of the formula or anything else. I quit," she choked and yanked the badge off to throw it in the trash as well before running from the lab to her car.

Searcher said:
She stiffened at his words, reeling almost as if he'd slapped her. "I didn't do it to become someone who only want sex. I just wanted a chance, to be considered attractive for a change." Taking off the lab coat, she hung it on the wall hanger and reached in to pull the glass out and throw it into the trash. "And don't worry about me drinking anymore of the formula or anything else. I quit," she choked and yanked the badge off to throw it in the trash as well before running from the lab to her car.

He was not saying that to hurt her because he did care about her a lot. "Well I hope you are doing the right thing and not making a mistake." He was very concerned about her because now he knew that there was nothing he could do because now she is going to listen to what the other guy had to say which he figured was misleading to her. He watched as she took off her lab coat hanging it onto the hok and then throwing away her badge in the trash. "I am sorry to hear that you are quiting here. I will miss you being here." He told her honestly and he was a bit sad as he watched her walk out the door of the lab for the last time he will see her.

She hadn't heard anything he said as she'd run from the lab, only hearing a smidge of his voice for a few steps. She had no intention of seeing Drake again and had given up everything with the formula. She'd find a way to get back to her normal self, move somewhere and get a new job maybe. Right now nothing mattered and there was a full bottle of Jim Beam in her cubbord.

Searcher said:
She hadn't heard anything he said as she'd run from the lab, only hearing a smidge of his voice for a few steps. She had no intention of seeing Drake again and had given up everything with the formula. She'd find a way to get back to her normal self, move somewhere and get a new job maybe. Right now nothing mattered and there was a full bottle of Jim Beam in her cubbord.

Dr. Sandage continued working until he was done for the day. He decided that he would show up at her house without her expecting it. He had purchased a dozen of mixed roses and then drove to her house. When he was at the door he decided to knock onto the door placing the flowers into the peep hole so that all she sees is the flowers there. He rang the door bell waiting for her to answer the door.

Back
Top Bottom