Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

All too soon she was at that point again, felt herself slipping over the edge as her walls spasmed around his cock. "Oooooohhhhh yessssss," she moaned as her head tipped back to rest against the wall and her jaw dropped as her orgasm shook her against him.

Searcher said:
All too soon she was at that point again, felt herself slipping over the edge as her walls spasmed around his cock. "Oooooohhhhh yessssss," she moaned as her head tipped back to rest against the wall and her jaw dropped as her orgasm shook her against him.

Rob could feel her pussy walls clinching at his cock trying to milk him for every drop of cum that he had for her. "Yeah that is it baby! Cum for your man that you love!" He tells her as he continues to slide in and out of her. Her pussy felt so good that he loved it! "You are great baby!" He tells her as he kisses her lips deeply and passionately.

More and more her body trembled against his until finally she held him so tightly neither could breathe very well. "God almighty," she gasped as she climaxed again and started pumping her hips against him to bring him along as well.

Searcher said:
More and more her body trembled against his until finally she held him so tightly neither could breathe very well. "God almighty," she gasped as she climaxed again and started pumping her hips against him to bring him along as well.

He felt her holding him closer to her body and loved it when their skin touched. He felt as if they were meant to be together. "OH FUCK YEAH BABY!" He moaned out as he felt her pussy clinching onto his cock trying to milk him for every drop of cum that would leave from his cock. As he could not handle it any longer and came into her pussy.

She knew she needed to rest as probably did he so slowly let her legs slide down so she could stand with him. "I think ... we should lay down for a bit," she panted though smiled brightly. Now she understood why people said you could walk differently once you started having sex. She was sore and felt like her thighs would never touch each other again but it was that good sort of sore.

Searcher said:
She knew she needed to rest as probably did he so slowly let her legs slide down so she could stand with him. "I think ... we should lay down for a bit," she panted though smiled brightly. Now she understood why people said you could walk differently once you started having sex. She was sore and felt like her thighs would never touch each other again but it was that good sort of sore.

Robert was feeling tired himself since they were at it practically the whole night at having sex. He felt her unwrap herself from his waist and then get down onto her feet. "Yes I agree with you about laying down Tansy. We been fucking all night like wild animals." He said with a smile back to her. He dried her off and then himmself leading her back to his bed to lay down. He moved in close to her to cuddle with her in his arms.

It seemed she was still floating on air as he led her to his bed and this perhaps was what she'd longed for the most. Snuggling up to him, she pressed up against him as she stifled a yawn. "Sweet dreams," she murmured and kissed him sweetly.

Searcher said:
It seemed she was still floating on air as he led her to his bed and this perhaps was what she'd longed for the most. Snuggling up to him, she pressed up against him as she stifled a yawn. "Sweet dreams," she murmured and kissed him sweetly.

He was enjoying feeling her up against him as they cuddled. He was wore out from all of the sex that they had together for the night. "Sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight!" He returned her sweet kiss and then placed his head onto the pillow drifting off to sleep.

A few hours later she woke with an urgent need and had to stifle the groan as she felt stiff and sore. Her mind was fuzzy from sleep but it was only when she went to the sink to wash her hands that she realized things had horribly returned to normal. Her bust was small again and she looked in the mirror to see the much plainer face. "Oh no," she whisper-groaned and waved her hands frantically. He couldn't know what she'd done and she had to get out of there. As fast as her legs would let her, she hurried down the stairs and put on the skimpy outfit. She couldn't cry, not yet. She dialed a cab company and wrote a quick apology note which she left on his table. The cabbie gave a bit of a sour look, obviously wondering why someone like her was wearing what she was and sneaking around in the middle of the night. For the first time, she was late for her shift in the lab and she moved rather stiffly. She wondered what he would act like, knowing what a great time he had and wishing ... well, that didn't matter.

Searcher said:
A few hours later she woke with an urgent need and had to stifle the groan as she felt stiff and sore. Her mind was fuzzy from sleep but it was only when she went to the sink to wash her hands that she realized things had horribly returned to normal. Her bust was small again and she looked in the mirror to see the much plainer face. "Oh no," she whisper-groaned and waved her hands frantically. He couldn't know what she'd done and she had to get out of there. As fast as her legs would let her, she hurried down the stairs and put on the skimpy outfit. She couldn't cry, not yet. She dialed a cab company and wrote a quick apology note which she left on his table. The cabbie gave a bit of a sour look, obviously wondering why someone like her was wearing what she was and sneaking around in the middle of the night. For the first time, she was late for her shift in the lab and she moved rather stiffly. She wondered what he would act like, knowing what a great time he had and wishing ... well, that didn't matter.

Several hours later Rob awakened and moved his arm rolling over to place around Tansy. He did not feel her in the bed at all and wondered what had happened to her. He had to get ready for work and decided to clean up and shave before going into work that morning. He noticed the hickie that Tansy left on his neck. He smiled about this and took a shower. He then got dressed and hopped into his car driving into work. When he walked into the lab he had this glow about him like he just got laid the night before. "Good morning Dr. Thomas! How are you doing this morning?" He asked her as he walked over to his desk to check emails and all. He noticed that Dr. Thomas was moving rather a bit funny. "Are you ok Dr. You are walking around the lab here funny." He said to her.

He was walking on air, just like she figured he would be and she felt the pang of wishing he was acting that way because he had been with her. He had, but not the real her. He'd even left the top button undone to show off the hickie! She never thought she would be jealous, especially since it had been made by her, but she felt it keenly. He wanted someone hot and she ... was not. Distracted by her thoughts, it took a moment to register that he'd said something to her and she found herself blushing hotly. "Oh ... I ... um ... I sort of fell last night," she said shakily. "I didn't pay attention and missed a step, fell down the stairs at my apartment."

Searcher said:
He was walking on air, just like she figured he would be and she felt the pang of wishing he was acting that way because he had been with her. He had, but not the real her. He'd even left the top button undone to show off the hickie! She never thought she would be jealous, especially since it had been made by her, but she felt it keenly. He wanted someone hot and she ... was not. Distracted by her thoughts, it took a moment to register that he'd said something to her and she found herself blushing hotly. "Oh ... I ... um ... I sort of fell last night," she said shakily. "I didn't pay attention and missed a step, fell down the stairs at my apartment."

He was a little sore himself due to all of the love making that happened the night before. His legs felt like rubberbands and his stomach muscles were a little sore also. He was happy that he met Tansy because she seemed like the right woman for him, but he did like Dr. Lauren Thomas though even though he has not told her about it. "I am sorry to hear that you fell last night." He said to her and then was concerned if she was ok or not. "Are you ok because if you need to go home I understand about that Ms. Thomas."

"I'll be fine," she assured him quickly. The thought of not being near him was too much, especially when there was nothing but loneliness back at her apartment. "Sometimes I'm just really clumsy." Her eyes lingered on his hickie and again she felt that surge of jealousy. Her face turned red and she looked away as she resisted the urge to snark that he must have had a good time last night.

Searcher said:
"I'll be fine," she assured him quickly. The thought of not being near him was too much, especially when there was nothing but loneliness back at her apartment. "Sometimes I'm just really clumsy." Her eyes lingered on his hickie and again she felt that surge of jealousy. Her face turned red and she looked away as she resisted the urge to snark that he must have had a good time last night.

"Are you sure Ms. Thomas because I know you work hard and rarely miss any days from work here. I just want you to be able to perform your job without any problems at all." He told her and he was in a very good mood from meeting Tansy the night before. "I think we all can be a bit clumsy sometimes Ms. Thomas. I even on occasion run into things by accident." He told her so that she would not worry about being the only one that trips and falls. "So did you learn anything new from what we were working on yesterday by chance?" He was a bit curious on the progress because the results were needed for the end of the week.

"I'll be fine ... promise," she said with a soft smile. When he asked about any results, she got that guilty feeling in her stomach. "Well, I didn't do much but was thinking ... what if this formula isn't permanent? What if the person tries it but then reverts back? I can see pros and cons of a person being able to switch on occasion though, if it were me, I'd think the permanency would be important."

Searcher said:
"I'll be fine ... promise," she said with a soft smile. When he asked about any results, she got that guilty feeling in her stomach. "Well, I didn't do much but was thinking ... what if this formula isn't permanent? What if the person tries it but then reverts back? I can see pros and cons of a person being able to switch on occasion though, if it were me, I'd think the permanency would be important."

"Ok I am just concerned about you Ms. Thomas." He smiled back to her and then listened to what she had to say about her results or theories in the drug. "Well the thing is that we need to figure out how to make this formula last longer for a person to where it can be forever not a short time. That would not be good for a model or actress to be working and then all of a sudden the drug stops working. I agree with you that permanency is very important all right!" He stated back to her and agreed on what she was saying about the drug.

"Of course, the company could make more if it were temporary only. People would continue to purchase it just to feel better about themselves. I wonder ..." she pondered. "If it isn't permanent at first, but you kept taking it ... would it eventually become permanent?" He could see her mind whirling about with possiblities, though he didn't realize she intended to keep experimenting with it herself.

Searcher said:
"Of course, the company could make more if it were temporary only. People would continue to purchase it just to feel better about themselves. I wonder ..." she pondered. "If it isn't permanent at first, but you kept taking it ... would it eventually become permanent?" He could see her mind whirling about with possiblities, though he didn't realize she intended to keep experimenting with it herself.

"Yes you do prove a valid point about the company could make more money by the drug only lasting for a temporary basis.That is very true about people would continue to purchase to look good and feel better about themselves. What do you wonder about?" He waited to hear what she had to say. "That could be the case, but what if your theory is wrong though and it does not stay forever unless it is made more stronger to permanently alter the DNA strand?" He asked her and knew that she was thinking which he liked about working with her.

"I guess I was thinking something like forced evolution," she said as she flipped through the notes she had taken. "If something is subjected to changes long enough, usually it adapts. So given time it's possible the DNA will be 'trained' so to speak and remain in the improved form."

Searcher said:
"I guess I was thinking something like forced evolution," she said as she flipped through the notes she had taken. "If something is subjected to changes long enough, usually it adapts. So given time it's possible the DNA will be 'trained' so to speak and remain in the improved form."

"You are possibly correct on your theory Ms. Thomas. We will have to wait and see on what happens though if that is true or not." He said to her as he heard her going through her notes that she has taken. "You might be leading to some where with your theories there that the DNA will be trained to adapt to the improved state of perfection."

This sort of thing was a bit dodgy though it was entirely too fascinating, especially when she'd seen firsthand what this formula could do for a person. "The ethics though ... how young could a person take this and was there a way to curb the more adult side effects?" she pondered. Realizing she slipped a little, she quickly added. "I mean, some of these ingredients definitely act like aphrodesiacs. If you have a truly homely child, it would be nice for them to take it and not be teased but it might also kick puberty in that much quicker."

Searcher said:
This sort of thing was a bit dodgy though it was entirely too fascinating, especially when she'd seen firsthand what this formula could do for a person. "The ethics though ... how young could a person take this and was there a way to curb the more adult side effects?" she pondered. Realizing she slipped a little, she quickly added. "I mean, some of these ingredients definitely act like aphrodesiacs. If you have a truly homely child, it would be nice for them to take it and not be teased but it might also kick puberty in that much quicker."

"The thing is that I feel that it should only be given to someone who is 18 and legal to take it because if someone too young takes it we do not know what it would do to them precisely." He told Ms. Thomas because he did not want the company to be held liable for a teenager or young child to get pregnant or something worse happen to them was his feelings on the matter. "Well it would not be good for puberty to kick in that much quicker for a child Ms. Thomas." He said for his answer to her. He was thinking and knew that some how it would hit the black market and be given to anyone who wanted to become beautiful and that was not good at all in his opinion. "The problem that we face Ms. Thomas is that some how this is going to hit the streets and pretty much anyone is going to be able to buy it. That is not good if someone who is underage gets their hands on it. How do you feel about that?" He asked her with his fingers underneath his chin stroking his chin.

"If I were absolutely certain there were no harmful physical or sexual side effects, I don't see any reason not to let someone underage take the formula," she said and knew he'd disagree. "I can tell you from firsthand experience that it's hard as hell being the ugly duckling and it isn't just about sex. It's seeing how people look at you, down their noses like you're a stinky pile of crap. My hair was thin and scraggly and was flat as a board, bloomed a bit late and still didn't get much in that department ..."

She looked down and felt the tears stinging her eyes. "I always hated the beautiful girls, still do. They get all the attention while the rest of us starve for a scrap of attention. Then and now I'd give up just about anything to be beautiful and sexy." She hadn't meant to say so much, especially her personal feelings and she turned stiffly away and started arranging the supplies.

Searcher said:
"If I were absolutely certain there were no harmful physical or sexual side effects, I don't see any reason not to let someone underage take the formula," she said and knew he'd disagree. "I can tell you from firsthand experience that it's hard as hell being the ugly duckling and it isn't just about sex. It's seeing how people look at you, down their noses like you're a stinky pile of crap. My hair was thin and scraggly and was flat as a board, bloomed a bit late and still didn't get much in that department ..."

She looked down and felt the tears stinging her eyes. "I always hated the beautiful girls, still do. They get all the attention while the rest of us starve for a scrap of attention. Then and now I'd give up just about anything to be beautiful and sexy." She hadn't meant to say so much, especially her personal feelings and she turned stiffly away and started arranging the supplies.

"The thing is that Ms. Thomas if you can prove that there is no physical or sexual side effects then I do not see why it cannot ge approved for a young lady. The thing is that we do not have the final say Ms. Thomas it is the FDA who clears or denies what goes through for the public. Now you should know this already because how long have you been doing this job?" Dr. Sandage did have a point in what he was trying to explain to her because if something goes wrong and it costs the company that both Ms. Thomas and Dr. Sandage a lot of money then they could lose their jobs due to the bad results of the effects of the drug. "I am sorry that you feel like that Ms. Thomas, but looks are not everything you know. Just because someone is beautiful does not mean that they are a better person." He knew that this was a sensitive topic for her and took her into his arms to comfort her because he did care about her a lot.

"I am sorry that you hated the beautiful girls Ms. Thomas. Life is not easy, but you have to realize that there is a reason why things happen to each person. God gives us all special gifts that other people do not have." Trying to make her feel better by wiping away the tear from her face and then softly kissing her lips.

She knew he was right but if she could spare a child the heartache of being called horrible names and to feel like they shouldn't have been born, well that would be the greatest accomplishment she could ever make. Company and rules be damned, she was going to figure out a way to make this work.

Her mind was whirling as he turned her and spoke so sweetly and before she knew it he was kissing her. Without thinking, she responded and lingered in that sweet kiss but then she remembered what he had done last night with her alterego and it was like being dumped in a vat of ice water.

Pulling back, she covered her lips and couldn't look him in the eye. "I'm sorry, that was ... inappropriate of me," she said and backed away from him. He'd kissed her like a friend and she'd taken it for more but that was silly. He wanted Tansy not her. But that one moment had felt so good.

Back
Top Bottom