Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

Searcher said:
Again he kissed her and she felt the fire burning inside, her tongue sweeping along his and her hand cupping his crotch. "I need more," she growled and pressed against him to get him inside. "That water is going to feel so good," she murmured as they entered his home. Already she was stripping the slinking clothes off and tossed them on the couch. Not giving him time, she grabbed his shirt and ripped it open. Buttons went flying everywhere and she actually bit his chest enough to leave a mark. "I can't believe you don't have a wife or girlfriend."

Rob could tell that she was hungry for more sex and feeling the passion in the kiss that she gave to him. Their tongues meeting and playing with each other as they kissed. He felt her cupping his crotch. "Oh I will fuck your brains out tonight baby! Do not worry about that!" He told her with a smile and hearing her growl for him. He felt her press her perfectly shaped body against his and noticed no tan lines at all. "Baby do you tan out in the nude because I do not see a single tan line at all on your body?" He then felt her rip his shirt apart and the buttons flying every where. He smiled and then felt her bit onto his chest now. "No I am still single and not married yet. I just have not met my soulmate who I want to spend the rest of my life with to have kids love."

"Not even any prospects?" she asked with a surprised tone. Apparently Lauren definitely didn't rate high on his list. "Well ... that just makes it all the better for me," she said with a rich, throaty chuckle. "Where's that shower?" she asked and licked his nipple.

Searcher said:
"Not even any prospects?" she asked with a surprised tone. Apparently Lauren definitely didn't rate high on his list. "Well ... that just makes it all the better for me," she said with a rich, throaty chuckle. "Where's that shower?" she asked and licked his nipple.

"Well there might be someone but I am not sure if she feels the exact same way that I do about her as she does for me." He told her as he began to lead her up to where his bathroom was at. "Yes it does make it all the better for you all right!" He responded back to her as he takes her up the stairs to the second floor of the condo. "Well I have it to where we can even jump in the hot tub if we want to." He said with a smile and a wink as well. He enjoyed her licking his nipple as he pinched hers and pulled on it as well.

Pursing her lips, she unzipped his pants and smoothed her palms along the skin of his hips to scoot them and his underwear down and expose him fully. "A nice quick shower and then the hot tub then," she grinned. "Or shower then bed then hot tub to relax a little ... I think I like the sound of that better."

Searcher said:
Pursing her lips, she unzipped his pants and smoothed her palms along the skin of his hips to scoot them and his underwear down and expose him fully. "A nice quick shower and then the hot tub then," she grinned. "Or shower then bed then hot tub to relax a little ... I think I like the sound of that better."

He smiled as she was unzipping his pants. He saw her butt sticking out and gave it a playful smack and a squeeze as his hand then moved down to her pussy to rub and massage it a bit. "I am not picky it is what ever that will make you happy sexy!" He told her as he plays with her clit with his finger tips. Rubbing and massaging her clit. He pinches her clit just to see if that arouses her any at all. He slides his fingers up and down her pussy slit now. "I love my naughty girl!" He said with a smile looking down at her.

He loves me this way, she thought to herself and growled as he teased her clit, moving in closer to nip at the space where his neck and shoulder meet. "I like being naughty," she groaned as she felt those delicious sensations. "I want to feel the water rushing over me as you nail me to the wall."

Searcher said:
He loves me this way, she thought to herself and growled as he teased her clit, moving in closer to nip at the space where his neck and shoulder meet. "I like being naughty," she groaned as she felt those delicious sensations. "I want to feel the water rushing over me as you nail me to the wall."

He was having a great night with her and enjoying her company. He just hoped that it was going to lead to something serious and not just a one night fling at all. He loved it when she nipped at his neck where his shoulder met. "I am glad that you like being naughty and I love it!" His fingers slowly sliding back inside her to finger fuck her once again like he did in the car. "Oh so you would not mind if I have you face the wall and take you from behind eh babydoll?" He said with a smile as he loved that though. "You might want to stick out that sexy ass of yours for me to take from behind." As his fingers started to slide faster and faster inside her.

"From the front ... from behind ... makes no difference to me," she groaned and felt herself reaching a peak already and whimpered. "Oh God," she breathed in raggedly as her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, hips pumping against him as she started to come again. "Rob ..." she whisper-moaned into his neck as her body started to relax again.

Searcher said:
"From the front ... from behind ... makes no difference to me," she groaned and felt herself reaching a peak already and whimpered. "Oh God," she breathed in raggedly as her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders, hips pumping against him as she started to come again. "Rob ..." she whisper-moaned into his neck as her body started to relax again.

"I love your style baby!" He said with a smile and glad that it did not matter to her how they had sex together in the shower. "You are fucking amazing lover!" He tells her as he feels her arms wrap around his shoulders tightly, and feeling her hips pumping against him as their bodies start to slap together. He could feel her cumming all over his cock. "That is it Tansy!" He moaned out to her as he was ready to cum inside her once again.

She couldn't speak at the moment, so lost in her climax that it didn't really register what he was saying. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around his cock and she pumped him hard to bring his climax as she started nipping his neck again. "Cum for me," she whispered.

Searcher said:
She couldn't speak at the moment, so lost in her climax that it didn't really register what he was saying. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around his cock and she pumped him hard to bring his climax as she started nipping his neck again. "Cum for me," she whispered.

He was enjoying himself with Tansy because she had him so sexually aroused that he was wanting to take care of her as well. He felt that she was wrapping her fingers around his cock and pumping for some cum from him. He kissed her lips passionately and deeply. "I shall cum for you do not worry about it baby." He said to her.

"I know you will, but you feel so good in my hand," she groaned and then her tongue rasped along his stubbly jaw until she found his lips. It was tempting to push him to the floor and ride him but she wanted more of that in a bed where they could both be comfortable.

Searcher said:
"I know you will, but you feel so good in my hand," she groaned and then her tongue rasped along his stubbly jaw until she found his lips. It was tempting to push him to the floor and ride him but she wanted more of that in a bed where they could both be comfortable.

"I am glad that you love the way that I feel in your hand lover!" He said with a smile to her as he heard her groan for him. Feeling her tongue along his jaw and then kissing her deeply and passionately. Rob knew that he had a freak in the bedroom but he wondered if she was a lady out in public. That is every mans fantasy is to have a woman who can be a lady when they are out, but when they are alone she can be a wild and nasty little freak in the sheets.

It was difficult to restrain herself, but she shuddered as she slowed her hand. "Shower ... water ... so much nicer than standing in the middle of the room," she panted and looked deeply into his eyes. "Lead the way," she pleaded.

Searcher said:
It was difficult to restrain herself, but she shuddered as she slowed her hand. "Shower ... water ... so much nicer than standing in the middle of the room," she panted and looked deeply into his eyes. "Lead the way," she pleaded.

He guided his hands exploring her body. He just loved the curves that she had. "Yes I think it will be great to take a shower with you so that I can lather you up baby!" He said this winking at her along with a smile as well. He took her hand guiding her to where his shower was at. He opened the large glass sliding doors that had like gold trim around the shower door. The handles and knobs were in gold as well to match what was on the outside of the shower door. "Well follow me lover and I shall lead you to where we need to go." Smiling at her now and giving her a wink and a smile because he was happy with what they were doing together.

She followed almost entranced with not only the elegance of the shower but mostly him. So long she had wanted him and he was better than she'd imagined. Once inside, she grabbed up a wash cloth and got a good lather going. "Come here, hot stuff," she purred and reached out to make a sweep along his chest. "I'm going to make you so clean you squeak."

Searcher said:
She followed almost entranced with not only the elegance of the shower but mostly him. So long she had wanted him and he was better than she'd imagined. Once inside, she grabbed up a wash cloth and got a good lather going. "Come here, hot stuff," she purred and reached out to make a sweep along his chest. "I'm going to make you so clean you squeak."

He guided her into the shower as he began to turn on the water to get it at the right temperature so that it would not burn him or her. He could not believe how well she knew how to have sex. Rob knew that this was not any ordinary woman that he was making love to, but a woman who loved sex so it seemed and could not get enough of it from him. "Oh I am coming over to you tigress." He said with a smile as he grabbed another wash cloth and began to lather the front of her chest along her breasts and nipples. "Oh I bet you plan to get me so clean to where you can hear me squeak all right!" He said with a smile to her.

She made good on her word, that rag finding every crack and crevasse though she certainly took a long time to tease his cock clean with only her hand. "Ooooo, it's so slippery," she crooned and inhaled the scent of the soap as she sucked on his clean neck. It would definitely leave a mark for all his buddies to see, proof he'd indeed had a good night. "I can hardly wait to feel you inside me again."

Searcher said:
She made good on her word, that rag finding every crack and crevasse though she certainly took a long time to tease his cock clean with only her hand. "Ooooo, it's so slippery," she crooned and inhaled the scent of the soap as she sucked on his clean neck. It would definitely leave a mark for all his buddies to see, proof he'd indeed had a good night. "I can hardly wait to feel you inside me again."

Rob was wiping and cleaning her as well as he enjoyed lathering up her tits with his hands and then down her stomach. He even gently caressed and rubbed her pussy with his hand and the wash cloth. He even cleaned her butt as well. He smiled as she kissed him onto his neck and enjoyed her playing with his cock teasing it a bit. "Yes it is so slippery all right!" He enjoyed her sucking onto his neck as he playfully squeezed her nice firm ass. "I cannot wait to be inside you lover either!"

Once the water rinsed away all the soap, she leaned back against the wall and pulled him close. "I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" she said silkily. "Or would you rather dry off and put your bed to good use?"

Searcher said:
Once the water rinsed away all the soap, she leaned back against the wall and pulled him close. "I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" she said silkily. "Or would you rather dry off and put your bed to good use?"

He watched as she leaned up against the wall and heard the water going down the drain as it made a bit of a sound being sucked down. "Yes we have waited long enough baby and I am ready to go at it again with you." As he leaned up against her and kissed her deeply and passionately. "If we keep at this we might be a little sore tomorrow." He said with a smile and in a joking manner with her. Rob loved to have sex. It was a better way of burning off calories than working out in a gym he though in his opinion about it.

"Well it's sort of like riding horses," she chuckled dirtily. "The best way to get past the soreness is to get back in the saddle the next day." It was one way of saying she wanted to be with him more than one night. Finding a bit of a foothold, she raised herself and felt the tip of his cock sliding along her slit until it was back far enough that she could slip down his length. Soon enough, her legs were wrapped around his waist and the only thing holding her up was his cock buried deep inside and his thrusts keeping her pressed against the wall.

Searcher said:
"Well it's sort of like riding horses," she chuckled dirtily. "The best way to get past the soreness is to get back in the saddle the next day." It was one way of saying she wanted to be with him more than one night. Finding a bit of a foothold, she raised herself and felt the tip of his cock sliding along her slit until it was back far enough that she could slip down his length. Soon enough, her legs were wrapped around his waist and the only thing holding her up was his cock buried deep inside and his thrusts keeping her pressed against the wall.

"I love the way you put it baby!" He knew what she meant about it and that is what he loved about Tansy. He did not realize it was his lab assistant who was this naughty and wild in real life. He felt her raising herself onto him as he slid his cock up and down her pussy slit once again to slide deeply inside her. He began to slide deeper and deeper inside her. He could hear her body hitting against the wall once again. He began to moan in pleasure loving how good her pussy felt being deep inside her.

Each thrust resulted in a thump of her body against the wall but she merely grunted softly and kept her body wrapped tightly around him. "That's it," she encouraged him. "Fuck me hard." She was definitely going to be sore but it was so worth it just to be with him.

Searcher said:
Each thrust resulted in a thump of her body against the wall but she merely grunted softly and kept her body wrapped tightly around him. "That's it," she encouraged him. "Fuck me hard." She was definitely going to be sore but it was so worth it just to be with him.

He began to slam and ram into her harder and harder now. His cock penetrating so deeply inside her. He could feel her wrap her legs around his body so that she would not fall. "I love to fuck your naughty pussy baby!" He kissed her deeply and passionately as he pounded her pussy. "I am fucking you good and hard lover!" He responded to her.

Back
Top Bottom