Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

Searcher said:
It was the last straw and anger blazed in her eyes. "I went with what you and the others had so far and tried to enhance the formula. It's not like I did it on purpose." She looked at him, truly realizing his arrogance for the first time and not liking it one bit. Rising from the chair she walked to the door and held it open for him. "But you don't have to worry about me messing up or anything else anymore. Good luck on your project, Dr. Standridge."

He was not meaning that in a bad way to come off with her. He was just concerned about it because if a young teenage girl gets her hands on it and the only way for her to return back to normal would not be good at all. Plus, she took it enough to know that she had to tweak and alter it. "Yes I understand that you went with what we had, but you were also experimenting and using the drug to be able to know how to fine tune it to make it better. I understand that you tried to enhance the formula." He was looking at her when he made this comment. He was not trying to be arrogant at all he was just merely being honest about what he felt about the whole situation. He watched her get up from the chair and then walk over to the door and opening it. "I was not saying that you messed it up, but that there is far more work that needs to be done on this Ms. Thomas! Get my name right! It is Dr. Sandage not Standridge!" He said walking out and before he did he kissed her deeply and passionately onto her lips holding her close to him in his arms now.

His words had held nothing but accusation that she had done things wrong and it would be her fault when things went south with the formula, delivered like a reprimand whether he thought so or not. And as much as his attempted kiss inflammed her, she pulled back and wouldn't let him kiss her passionately. Her hand came up to cover her mouth and she turned her head away as the last bits of her heart shattered. "Goodbye Dr. Sandage," she said as her shoulders started to shake with suppressed sobs.

Searcher said:
His words had held nothing but accusation that she had done things wrong and it would be her fault when things went south with the formula, delivered like a reprimand whether he thought so or not. And as much as his attempted kiss inflammed her, she pulled back and wouldn't let him kiss her passionately. Her hand came up to cover her mouth and she turned her head away as the last bits of her heart shattered. "Goodbye Dr. Sandage," she said as her shoulders started to shake with suppressed sobs.

"I came back and wasted my time here because you no longer want to work with me to get this project done right?" He said very unhappy with her actions and walking out the door. He was giving her a chance to win him over and later on she will be the one who regrets it because he was wanting to get to know her for who she is and not someone she is not. "I hope you have a good life. I will find someone else to replace you then. Take care Ms. Thomas!" He left unhappy. Dr. Sandage did not feel like going out that night and went back home to watch the opening kickoff of football this season.

"So I'm a waste of your time ... great. I didn't ask you to stay and you tell me I all I did was fuck up the formula so what am I supposed to think or do? And you already replaced me when you wanted Tansy ... for sex and getting to know her," she called out to him and then shut the door firmly.

Searcher said:
"So I'm a waste of your time ... great. I didn't ask you to stay and you tell me I all I did was fuck up the formula so what am I supposed to think or do? And you already replaced me when you wanted Tansy ... for sex and getting to know her," she called out to him and then shut the door firmly.

Dr. Sandage walks back up to the door and then replies to her, "I was trying to come over here to talk to you and get the problems resolved and you are going with your own ideas with this Lauren! Plus, I was not blaming you for the formula just that you know what could be done to correct the problems with the formula." He said shaking his head frustrated and then saying to himself, "Women you cannot live with them and you cannot live without them!"

Later that night as he was watching the game, there was a knock on his door and when he opened it there were two police officers standing there. "Robert Sandage? You were listed as the contact person for Lauren Thomas and it seems you're the only one in this area. She's at St. Vincent in the ICU and we need someone to sign forms for her."

Searcher said:
Later that night as he was watching the game, there was a knock on his door and when he opened it there were two police officers standing there. "Robert Sandage? You were listed as the contact person for Lauren Thomas and it seems you're the only one in this area. She's at St. Vincent in the ICU and we need someone to sign forms for her."

Robert did not know who it could be at his door at this hour of the evening so, he walks over to the door seeing two police officers there standing at his door. "Yes I am Robert Sandage! What has happened to Lauren? Is she ok?" He asked them as they handed him a document for him to sign. As he did so he was worried about her and had to head over to the hospital to see if she was ok. He gets into the hospital and asks, "What room is Lauren Thomas in?" He asked the nurse at the station there.

"I'm sorry to inform you she was assaulted, Sir," the officer informed him. "When she wakes up, we'll need to ask her some questions and specifically if she wants to file charges though it might not do any good since the perp is a known schizophrenic. She was lucky a good samaritan walked by and heard her." His face showed concern even though he was an older and experienced beat cop.

At the hospital, the nurse at the station looked up and asked for ID. Once she verified the documents, she looked at him with compassion. "She probably won't hear you for a while. They just brought her out of surgery and recovery. They had to remove her spleen and stop some internal bleeding. She'll need a friendly face when she wakes up," she informed him and sent him down the hall to ICU7.

In the bed lay the woman he knew as Lauren, not Tansy. An IV was dripping and monitors showed her slow heartbeat and an incredibly low blood pressure. She was asleep, her blackened eyes puffy and busted lip swollen. The bruising didn't stop at her face and he could see a clear handprint bruise on her throat. Her arms were mottled as well and now and then she groaned in obvious pain.

Searcher said:
"I'm sorry to inform you she was assaulted, Sir," the officer informed him. "When she wakes up, we'll need to ask her some questions and specifically if she wants to file charges though it might not do any good since the perp is a known schizophrenic. She was lucky a good samaritan walked by and heard her." His face showed concern even though he was an older and experienced beat cop.

At the hospital, the nurse at the station looked up and asked for ID. Once she verified the documents, she looked at him with compassion. "She probably won't hear you for a while. They just brought her out of surgery and recovery. They had to remove her spleen and stop some internal bleeding. She'll need a friendly face when she wakes up," she informed him and sent him down the hall to ICU7.

In the bed lay the woman he knew as Lauren, not Tansy. An IV was dripping and monitors showed her slow heartbeat and an incredibly low blood pressure. She was asleep, her blackened eyes puffy and busted lip swollen. The bruising didn't stop at her face and he could see a clear handprint bruise on her throat. Her arms were mottled as well and now and then she groaned in obvious pain.

"She was assaulted? Who did this to her?" Dr. Snadage asked him very much concerned and worried about her. "What do you mean that the perp is a known schizophrenic? Who was this person that did this to her?" Robert was wanting to know. "I am glad to hear that someone was walking by and heard her screaming for help." This broke Robert's heart to hear this about her.

"I am glad that she is resting now and I hope she gets to feeling better. That is not good that they had to remove her spleen and stop the internal bleeding. I am sure she will be happy to see me when she awakens." He replied to the nurse. He heads down to ICU7 to see her and how she was doing.

He gently reached out to hold her hand and caress it gently. He just wanted to know who did this to her and why? She would not hurt anyone or do anything at all.

"For your safety as well as the assailants, I can't say anything more," he stated apologetically and took the form so they could file it in the report. The nurse smiled encouragingly before he left for the room. As he took her hand, the heart beat raced for a moment and then settled back down. It took some time but she started to groan and tried to open her eyes but it was difficult. Her vision was blurry but she knew that outline and felt his hand holding hers, which blurred her vision more as the tears leaked down her battered cheeks and she clutched her side. She vaguely remembered what happened and the pain burned through the morphine they'd given her. "You ... shouldn't ... be ... here," she choked and whimpered as she looked away. "Not ... worth ... the time."

Searcher said:
"For your safety as well as the assailants, I can't say anything more," he stated apologetically and took the form so they could file it in the report. The nurse smiled encouragingly before he left for the room. As he took her hand, the heart beat raced for a moment and then settled back down. It took some time but she started to groan and tried to open her eyes but it was difficult. Her vision was blurry but she knew that outline and felt his hand holding hers, which blurred her vision more as the tears leaked down her battered cheeks and she clutched her side. She vaguely remembered what happened and the pain burned through the morphine they'd given her. "You ... shouldn't ... be ... here," she choked and whimpered as she looked away. "Not ... worth ... the time."

"I understand that you cannot say anything more about it and I thank you for coming to let me know on what happened to her." Robert appreciated what the cop had done by coming to let him know what happened to Lauren. "Why should I not be here?" He asked her because he figured that she needed him at that time because she was in the hospital. "What do you mean not work the time?"

"I'm a ... waste ... of time," she muttered in that still-drugged tired sound. "Want it ... to end," came a pain-filled moan and she stifled the sobs because it felt like her side was going to split open again. Reaching up with her hand that had the IV taped in, she touched her face and took a ragged breath. "Said he'd make sure ... I stayed ugly," she whispered.

Searcher said:
"I'm a ... waste ... of time," she muttered in that still-drugged tired sound. "Want it ... to end," came a pain-filled moan and she stifled the sobs because it felt like her side was going to split open again. Reaching up with her hand that had the IV taped in, she touched her face and took a ragged breath. "Said he'd make sure ... I stayed ugly," she whispered.

"No you are not a waste of time Lauren." He responded back to her as he could tell that she was definitely tired. "Why do you want it to end for?" He hears her moan in pain feeling very sorry for her and sad about it as well. He watched as she touches her face and sees the IV in her hand. "Who said that you would remain ugly? Who did this to you?" Robert was wanting to know about this.

She felt she was a waste and that she deserved everything bad that was happening. Depression was deep-seated in her and had been for a long time and her lack of self-worth was more evident than ever. "It doesn't matter," she whispered. "He didn't appreciate his sex goddess turning into me, ruining his fantasy ..." She still couldn't look at him, feeling like a hideous monster.

Searcher said:
She felt she was a waste and that she deserved everything bad that was happening. Depression was deep-seated in her and had been for a long time and her lack of self-worth was more evident than ever. "It doesn't matter," she whispered. "He didn't appreciate his sex goddess turning into me, ruining his fantasy ..." She still couldn't look at him, feeling like a hideous monster.

Robert knew that he had to stand by her and help her get through this because he very much did care for her and wanted her to only be happy. She should never have been mistreated by any man. That was Roberts opinion about this. "Yes it does matter because I truely do care about you a lot Lauren and I am going to stay here by your side and prove to you how much I care about you!" He told her being her rock and a man who cares for her deeply. "What are you talking about Lauren? Who did not appreciate you?" He wondered what she was meaning by that because he did not understand though.

Her mouth was dry and lips swollen but she tried to moisten them anyway. "After you left, I couldn't stand it ... needed ... a man ... so bad. Went out for a walk, saw a guy and started talking. He was weird though so I tried to keep going ... pulled me in an alley ..." Swallowing the lump in her throat, she felt the tears and her head barely moved from side to side. "Doesn't take ejaculate like I thought. Finally started wearing off and he screamed at me for turning ugly. He pulled out ... kept me pinned at my throat ... hit me and didn't stop. Too much pain and I blacked out." Taking a ragged breath, she cried out from the pain around her surgical site. "Woke up in the ambulance, heard 'em say internal bleeding ... go straight to surgery."

Searcher said:
Her mouth was dry and lips swollen but she tried to moisten them anyway. "After you left, I couldn't stand it ... needed ... a man ... so bad. Went out for a walk, saw a guy and started talking. He was weird though so I tried to keep going ... pulled me in an alley ..." Swallowing the lump in her throat, she felt the tears and her head barely moved from side to side. "Doesn't take ejaculate like I thought. Finally started wearing off and he screamed at me for turning ugly. He pulled out ... kept me pinned at my throat ... hit me and didn't stop. Too much pain and I blacked out." Taking a ragged breath, she cried out from the pain around her surgical site. "Woke up in the ambulance, heard 'em say internal bleeding ... go straight to surgery."

He just sat there and then listened to what she had to say on what happened to her. "I am sorry that you could not stand it any longer and needed a man to take care of you. That is not good that you ran into a complete stranger and he pulled you into an alley." He watched as she swallowed and he watched as she was tearing up and the steams of the tears rolling down her face. "I am sorry that he did that to you. See that is why I was trying to tell you that the drug I do not think is ready yet and it has to be tested more. He should not have hit you Lauren. I guess it freaked him out to see you return back to your normal state again." He told her and he was worried. "I am glad that now you are safe here in the hospital. Well they guy was literally beating on you and that was not any good at all Lauren." He listened to her talk some more about what happened and was concerned about her.

Back
Top Bottom