Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Alter ego of Lauren Thomas By RobBase086 and Searcher

The woman was listening to hard rock music though it wasn't blaring for neighbors to complain about. She didn't bother to look in the peephole and simply pulled the door back. Her eyes were glazed and she wore nothing but a tank top and panties that were skin tight because they had been bought for Lauren who was certainly no where near busted and hipped as Tansy. Taking another swig from the now half-empty bottle, she leaned against the door which made her breasts smash together. "Whaddya want, Robert?" she asked with slurred speech.

Searcher said:
The woman was listening to hard rock music though it wasn't blaring for neighbors to complain about. She didn't bother to look in the peephole and simply pulled the door back. Her eyes were glazed and she wore nothing but a tank top and panties that were skin tight because they had been bought for Lauren who was certainly no where near busted and hipped as Tansy. Taking another swig from the now half-empty bottle, she leaned against the door which made her breasts smash together. "Whaddya want, Robert?" she asked with slurred speech.

"What I am wanting is my Lauren back! I miss her a lot!" He said as his eyes explored her body and he did like what he saw, but he had to keep control of himself with her though. He knew that Lauren did not drink and more than likely was going to be needing him to take good care of her that night. As soon as he heard her open up the door he could hear the music blaring that she was listening to. "Here you go!" He said with a smile to her and hoped that she liked the flowers that he was bringing to her.

It took a little bit for what he said to register, basically after she had taken the flowers and was smelling them deeply as she sashayed to the kitchen. She'd left the door open and him standing there but then as she put them in a vase she frowned at him. "Your Lauren? She's not ... I'm not anyone's," she slurred in protest and took another pull from the bottle. She was past buzzed and she moved ot the beat of the music, almost forgetting he was there as she started to dance.

Searcher said:
It took a little bit for what he said to register, basically after she had taken the flowers and was smelling them deeply as she sashayed to the kitchen. She'd left the door open and him standing there but then as she put them in a vase she frowned at him. "Your Lauren? She's not ... I'm not anyone's," she slurred in protest and took another pull from the bottle. She was past buzzed and she moved ot the beat of the music, almost forgetting he was there as she started to dance.

He knew that he had to take care of her because it was only a matter of time before she was passed out. He did not want her to get hurt or anything so he shut the door behind him and then watched as she danced around. He did like her in her panties and bra that she was wearing. "Right now you are not yourself because you have been drinking a lot and it is more than likely the alcohol that is talking Tansy." He told her which was the truth because usually that is what happens to those who are drunk. He began to dance with her as his hands went to her waist. He was just waiting until she passed out to take care of her and put her to bed.

With someone to dance with, she set the bottle down and draped both arms over his shoulders. She'd tried to pleasure herself but it only dulled the need a little and when he placed his hands on her waist it made that need flare again. Pressing up against him, she ground her hips against his crotch to the wild beat of the music and smiled with lustfilled eyes. "I don't wanna talk anymore," she purred and whipped off the tank top so her bare breasts were there for the taking.

Searcher said:
With someone to dance with, she set the bottle down and draped both arms over his shoulders. She'd tried to pleasure herself but it only dulled the need a little and when he placed his hands on her waist it made that need flare again. Pressing up against him, she ground her hips against his crotch to the wild beat of the music and smiled with lustfilled eyes. "I don't wanna talk anymore," she purred and whipped off the tank top so her bare breasts were there for the taking.

Robert was being a perfect gentleman because he cared for her. If he only wanted sex with her then he could have taken advantage of her due to her being drunk and under the influence of alcohol. Robert was not that kind of guy though. When he felt her pressing her body against his he would push a little away from her to give them some space from one another. He wanted to make sure that she was going to be all right before she passed out. "Well trust me it will help on these feelings that you need to get out Tansy. Trust me on this." He was telling her as he watched her remove her tank top off and he just respectfully placed his jacket over her to cover up her breasts.

"Lauren won't return until I have sex," she giggled as he tried to cover her. "The formula ... makes me so horny, but it takes a man to satisfy the need. I tried with my hand and it just didn't stop it." Pressing close again, she kissed his neck. "I need you," she whispered in a strained voice. "But if you can't, there are others who will."

Searcher said:
"Lauren won't return until I have sex," she giggled as he tried to cover her. "The formula ... makes me so horny, but it takes a man to satisfy the need. I tried with my hand and it just didn't stop it." Pressing close again, she kissed his neck. "I need you," she whispered in a strained voice. "But if you can't, there are others who will."

"Well this is something that Lauren never tested though. The formula could take its time to go through the system and once it does possibly then it could wear off." He told her being serious because Lauren never did try this out before which she should have being a researcher. "Yes I know that the formula makes you horny and that is not good because sex is not always important in a relationship. That is what you want is it not Tansy?" Feeling her once again press her body against his as he thought about possibly if she was not drunk he could have given her a sleeping pill to sleep it off. It is now too late to do something like that because it is unsafe. "Yes, but those men will not respect you though Tansy and that is what you want is it not?"

She was like a cat in heat and nothing short of having sex with her would suffice. "Doesn't matter anymore, nothing to respect. I gave my virginity to you," she poked him in the chest. "And the last bit of my dignity last night to Drake. Now ... there's nothing. Nothing but emptiness." Pulling away from him, she stumbled to the bedroom and shut the door, leaning on it while she fumbled to lock it and finally managed the trick. "Just go," she told him and then turned to her bed and flopped on it so she could curl up around her pillow.

Searcher said:
She was like a cat in heat and nothing short of having sex with her would suffice. "Doesn't matter anymore, nothing to respect. I gave my virginity to you," she poked him in the chest. "And the last bit of my dignity last night to Drake. Now ... there's nothing. Nothing but emptiness." Pulling away from him, she stumbled to the bedroom and shut the door, leaning on it while she fumbled to lock it and finally managed the trick. "Just go," she told him and then turned to her bed and flopped on it so she could curl up around her pillow.

"What do you mean it does not matter anymore? I care about you a lot and respect you Lauren or Tansy whoever you are! Well you fell for that guys trap last night that is why you lost that respect for yourself." He told her honestly as he felt her poking him onto his chest and listened to what she had to say. He watched as she tripped over her own feet hoping that this drug would wear off and then be able to talk to Lauren when she is back to herself once again. "No I am not going to go!" He told her as she walked to her bedroom and he heard her lock the door behind her. He looked at the door knob to see what kind of lock she had and if he could pick it to get into the room with her because he wanted to make sure she was laying down in the right way so that if she did get sick she would not choke on her vomit and kill herself.

He was so full of himself and it only served to anger her more. Rather than continue to fight though, she ignored him completely. The room was spinning and she closed her eyes against the effect but it continued. Eventually though, it stopped and she didn't think of anything more as she was sound asleep though her dreams were filled with writhing images, her need bleeding into her slumber.

Searcher said:
He was so full of himself and it only served to anger her more. Rather than continue to fight though, she ignored him completely. The room was spinning and she closed her eyes against the effect but it continued. Eventually though, it stopped and she didn't think of anything more as she was sound asleep though her dreams were filled with writhing images, her need bleeding into her slumber.

He did figure out that all he needed was to grab a coat hanger and unlock the door that way which he did that. He then came into the room to check up on her and noticed that she was out. He made sure that she was laying onto her stomach so that if she did get sick that she would not choke. Robert then placed a blanket over her to cover her up and gently kissed her onto her forehead. He left the room, but stayed close by for in case she needed anything. He knew that she was going to have a major hang over when she woke up.

She woke with a groan though not from any hangover symptoms. While she had a bit of a headache it wasn't horrible and she certainly didn't feel sick. No, she felt the pulsing need that wouldn't go away. Getting up, she walked into the bathroom and splashed water on her face ... Tansy's face. "Go away," she grumbled at the image and dried her face but decided a shower was in order. She felt like she was being tortured, her fingers working inside of her and it just couldn't compare. Giving up, she let her tears fall with the water.

Searcher said:
She woke with a groan though not from any hangover symptoms. While she had a bit of a headache it wasn't horrible and she certainly didn't feel sick. No, she felt the pulsing need that wouldn't go away. Getting up, she walked into the bathroom and splashed water on her face ... Tansy's face. "Go away," she grumbled at the image and dried her face but decided a shower was in order. She felt like she was being tortured, her fingers working inside of her and it just couldn't compare. Giving up, she let her tears fall with the water.

Robert was still there and heard her moving around. He could tell that she was in the bathroom taking a shower so he decided that he would cook something for her to eat. That may help soak up some of the alcohol that is in her system since she drank so much the night before. He did care for her a lot and wanted to be there for her. The thing is that Lauren was being stubborn and did not believe how he felt about her. He really did care about her and wanted to get to know her for who she is not because of how hot she is.

She heard him out there, clanging around in the kitchen as she dressed in some sweat pants and a t-shirt. They stretched better at least and she didn't feel so constricted. Turning on her laptop, she started scrolling through jobs listed in the paper of her hometown. With no job, she would lose her apartment soon enough and she needed to talk with her parents about living with them until she could get on her feet again. She wouldn't even be able to do one film to cover expenses for a bit, given she had no access to the formula anymore. It was for the best though and soon enough she'd go out and find someone to put her right and then she could fade into nothingness again.

Searcher said:
She heard him out there, clanging around in the kitchen as she dressed in some sweat pants and a t-shirt. They stretched better at least and she didn't feel so constricted. Turning on her laptop, she started scrolling through jobs listed in the paper of her hometown. With no job, she would lose her apartment soon enough and she needed to talk with her parents about living with them until she could get on her feet again. She wouldn't even be able to do one film to cover expenses for a bit, given she had no access to the formula anymore. It was for the best though and soon enough she'd go out and find someone to put her right and then she could fade into nothingness again.

He heard her come out and he looked at her. He was wanting to talk to her and be able to communicate to help solve the problem. "Tansy I would love to be able to talk to Lauren, but it makes it hard because your other half decided before walking out of her job that she worked very hard at and drank the formula to become her other half." He did care about her, but he wanted to do things the right way with her and figure out how she can still be Lauren on the inside and possibly if she wants to look like Tansy it could be possible. Without Lauren willing to communicate with him to solve the problems it makes it very hard.

"I still AM Lauren," she said softly. "This is what I should have been from birth, minus the horrible sex drive the formula gives. I only made up the name because no one would believe I was Lauren." Leaning forward, she placed her face in her hands and looked at the computer screen. There was nothing but fast food type jobs but even that was looking tempting. "Even when in the throes, I was always Lauren. It isn't an alternate personality, merely the power that I felt I had and my inhibitions completely taken away."

Searcher said:
"I still AM Lauren," she said softly. "This is what I should have been from birth, minus the horrible sex drive the formula gives. I only made up the name because no one would believe I was Lauren." Leaning forward, she placed her face in her hands and looked at the computer screen. There was nothing but fast food type jobs but even that was looking tempting. "Even when in the throes, I was always Lauren. It isn't an alternate personality, merely the power that I felt I had and my inhibitions completely taken away."

"I am sorry. I do not mean to upset you Lauren." He told her because he did feel very bad about his actions with her and not knowing that it was Lauren. "I know that this is what you want and I respect that a lot. You are a wonderful person Lauren and that is what I love about you to be honest with you. I do love how naughty you can get in bed though." He said with a smile being honest with her about that. He did not want her to leave, but due to the situation it has made it more difficult now. They just have to be able to talk things out and be able to work out the problems. "I was not sure if you were having an alternate personality or not because you did fool me very well Lauren to be honest with you about it."

"It felt good to be looked at that way, to be wanted," she admitted. "It was a feeling of power I've never known and it was good. But I couldn't control how it made me feel, especially not with you. Then last night's formula I tried something a little different and it was worse. I had to have someone and I went to the bar to find you but you weren't there ..." She looked away from him, a hand brushing away the tears. "It's painful physically, what' I feel and only being with a man makes it stop and also turns me back to my ugly form ... my usual self. Your words and your actions don't match up though. You say you've loved me for a long time but you couldn't take the heat of a beautiful woman and had to have her, wanted to get to know her. Where did that leave Lauren? Still alone. And I knew I couldn't hide things for long and that everything was a lie. You want Tansy's body and Tansy's nastiness in bed. She was the one you wanted to pursue, not dumpy Lauren."

Searcher said:
"It felt good to be looked at that way, to be wanted," she admitted. "It was a feeling of power I've never known and it was good. But I couldn't control how it made me feel, especially not with you. Then last night's formula I tried something a little different and it was worse. I had to have someone and I went to the bar to find you but you weren't there ..." She looked away from him, a hand brushing away the tears. "It's painful physically, what' I feel and only being with a man makes it stop and also turns me back to my ugly form ... my usual self. Your words and your actions don't match up though. You say you've loved me for a long time but you couldn't take the heat of a beautiful woman and had to have her, wanted to get to know her. Where did that leave Lauren? Still alone. And I knew I couldn't hide things for long and that everything was a lie. You want Tansy's body and Tansy's nastiness in bed. She was the one you wanted to pursue, not dumpy Lauren."

"I understand that on what you are saying and that is why this project was being worked on by you and I! So that ladies can understand what it is like to be wanted and all." He told her honestly about it. "Yes, but in the process you almost forgot who you really were though Lauren. I am sure that it did feel good to be wanted and have the control over your actions on what you wanted to do. I was there at the bar! Did you not go walking around the bar to see if I was in by chance in a booth? That is why you did not see me!" He tells her and was being honest with her about it because he had proof that he was there and even this Drake guy that she spoke about knew he was there because he walked right past Drake when Robert first came into the bar to see his friends. "Yes I know that it is not easy, but this is how GOD made us all not to be perfect you know. No one is perfect and if they think they are then they are plain wrong. I am sorry, but when you became the hottie I could not say no because if I had then you would be questioning on if I am straight or not. Do you understand on what I am saying about that Lauren?" He was frustrated himself and it was not easy on how she was doing now.

"So how you were perceived, straight or gay, was more important than integrity and love for Lauren," she said with quiet pain. "If I had found you, can you honestly tell me you would only want to talk? That you wouldn't have kissed and touched me and try to hurry back to your place?" She knew the answer so it was a purely rhetorical question. "And it boils down to the double standard too. A man bags a babe and he's awesome. But a women picking up a man is seen as a whore. God I should never had gotten involved with this," she groaned and accidentally snapped the pencil in her fingers which made her flinch. "You're late for work, Robert," she said to distract herself.

Searcher said:
"So how you were perceived, straight or gay, was more important than integrity and love for Lauren," she said with quiet pain. "If I had found you, can you honestly tell me you would only want to talk? That you wouldn't have kissed and touched me and try to hurry back to your place?" She knew the answer so it was a purely rhetorical question. "And it boils down to the double standard too. A man bags a babe and he's awesome. But a women picking up a man is seen as a whore. God I should never had gotten involved with this," she groaned and accidentally snapped the pencil in her fingers which made her flinch. "You're late for work, Robert," she said to distract herself.

"That was not the whole situation there Lauren. I made a mistake just as well as you have these last several days. We are both not perfect." He told her honestly there as he places his hand onto her shoulder to comfort her. "Yes that is what I was wanting to do was to get to know you for who you are because I did feel that the first night that we met was a little rushed for sex. Was it great? I am not going t lie to you about it. Yes it was great, but I was wanting to find out who Tansy was and now that I know she really was not a real person though and it was you. That is who I wanted to know Lauren was the real you." He told her and that she set herself up with Drake to pick her up and that is why he was wanting to turn her into his naughty cum slut. "Well now we know what we both did wrong and we can learn from it to correct it." He hears the pencil snap in her hand and then listens to what she has to say. "Not to worry I took care of that and I am taking today off to take care of you." He told her.

"Mistakes everywhere, yes," she said bitterly. "And now you torture me by not having sex to where I could be me again and try to move past this." It wasn't just the physical pain but the emotional. She didn't want this anymore, the hot body and sex. Things were much simpler when they weren't important and she needed to be the wallflower again. It was who she was and there really was no changing that.

Searcher said:
"Mistakes everywhere, yes," she said bitterly. "And now you torture me by not having sex to where I could be me again and try to move past this." It wasn't just the physical pain but the emotional. She didn't want this anymore, the hot body and sex. Things were much simpler when they weren't important and she needed to be the wallflower again. It was who she was and there really was no changing that.

"Yes there is mistakes everywhere all right! I figured that this drug only was suppose to last for a few hours and wear off not due to a mans sperm to cause it to no longer work." He said very unhappy about this because he knows that this cannot be given to the public because then the rate of rape will definitely go up due to women raping men for sex instead of the other way around. "Well you were the one that did not properly make the drug right, I mean why have it work only to wear off due to sperm from a man?" He told her unhappy about this results.

It was the last straw and anger blazed in her eyes. "I went with what you and the others had so far and tried to enhance the formula. It's not like I did it on purpose." She looked at him, truly realizing his arrogance for the first time and not liking it one bit. Rising from the chair she walked to the door and held it open for him. "But you don't have to worry about me messing up or anything else anymore. Good luck on your project, Dr. Standridge."

Back
Top Bottom