Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bad boy meets good girl (Darkness x Panda)

Jackie Powers walked through the hallway, his hands in his pockets. Why am I here? I'm usually chilling on the roof with some friends right now, but for some reason, I feel like going to class today. Maybe I can start a fight with the teacher again He pulled a water bottle out of his jacket pocket, filled with vodka. Most people knew it was vodka in his bottle, but everyone just stopped caring after a while. The teachers figured he was a lost cause, and fellow students feared he would kick their asses if they ratted him out. After taking a few chugs of his booze, he put the bottle back in his jacket pocket and continued to his class. He finally entered his class and sat in his chair. A few students stopped to look at him, wondering why he showed up. The teacher wasn't in the classroom yet, so he had nobody to argue with, damn. He then decided to just pull out his headphones and blast some metal.

"Oh Gosh, I'm going to be so late!"
The dark haired girl said softly, messing with her old school uniform as she started to run towards her classroom. Marla Anne was your typical goody-goody. She did her homework immediately, passing it in when it was due, if not earlier. She never did anything anyone would consider improper or wrong, and she always had a sweetness to her voice that made everyone smile at whatever she said. As she approached her classroom, she slowed down, catching her breath as she ran a hand back through her hair ever so slowly.

Marla was beautiful, in all senses of the word. She had dark, jet black hair that curled and hung right to her shoulders. Big, blue gray eyes that would make you just stop and stare for a moment. Her skin was pale, with freckles spotting her nose and cheeks. Marla certainly wasn't thin like a lot of girls, but she wasn't chubby either. She had curves, and they were in all the right places. Actually, the only thin part of her was her waist, giving her that hourglass shape that so many women desired. However, it seemed that this girl didn't really know what she looked like, since she didn't try to show it off. She was in a white, short sleeved dress shirt, with a red sweater vest pulled over it that clung to her chest like a second skin. Her skirt was red as well, and it went down to her knees. She hadn't gone all out though with the uniform, wearing short white socks instead of the normal knee high ones. And last but not least, Mary Janes with a slight heel on them with made the somewhat shorter girl(she was only five four) about two inches taller. Once the bus arrived at the school, she practically ran off of it, hurrying inside and into her homeroom, where the whole class was already there. At least, it looked like the whole class.

Jackie looked up to notice Marla walk in. He just turned away before they could make eye contact. He remembered back when they were kids, they use to be the best of friends. They did everything together, go to the park, play games, have meals, they even slept together. It was almost like a sibling bond they had. Then over time, they slowly grew further apart. He knew that her parents were never fond of him, and his parents were just assholes. Before he knew it, the stopped talking to each other. When they pass by each other in the hallways, not a word is spoken between them. He always felt a dark hole inside of himself grow bigger every time he saw her. And it was pretty much too late for him to make things right by now. He was the scourge of the school, and she was the symbol of everything that a student should be. It sometimes made him sick to see what she has become.

He just looked away and ignored her. He turned up his music, so that the screaming of his metal could drown out everything else. He pulled out his bottle and took another chug of vodka and went back to minding his own business.

Marla glanced over at Jackie, feeling her stomach drop as she shook her head. There was a time that she couldn't have imagined life without him. And now she didn't even know him. It hurt to think about, but the truth was that there was nothing she could do. Even if she wanted to fix the relationship, he wouldn't even look at her, let alone talk to her. She sighed and walked to her desk sitting down and crossing her legs as she waited for the assignment to be told to them. She knew it would be something with partners, and that they'd be allowed to leave early to do it, since that was what the teacher had told them the previous day. The woman started calling out names, and patiently, Marla sat, waiting for her name to be called with whoever her partner would be.

"Bobby Jones and Sasha Mendez... Marla Hunt and Jackie Powers... Thomas Souza and..."
Marla stopped listening as her brain processed who her partner was, the girl looking over at the boy as she started to put her things away. Her heart was pounding from the thought of spending any time with him, fearing for the worst that he wouldn't even talk to her. Slowly, she stood up, walking over to him slowly before sitting down at the desk next to him, hoping he'd turn off the music without her having to ask to talk to him.

Jackie noticed that Marla sudden sat down next to him. His music was blasting, so he didn't hear a word the teacher said. "May I help you?" He asked Marla as he turned down his music. He was mainly surprised that she sat by him. He thought that she now wanted nothing to do with him, and he'd ask for the same, but this changed everything. He thought to himself if she was going to ask him to take her back. That she would beg him to be friends with him again. He tried hard not to crack a smile at the thought as he watched her sit by him.

"We're partners..."
She said softly, her hands shaking slightly as she took out her notebook. She wrote down her cell phone numbers, as well as the times that her parents weren't home, ripping it out of her notebook before handing it to him. She didn't say anything else, only looking over into his eyes as she sighed softly. She wanted to tell him how much she missed him, but she couldn't find the words to say to him. Instead, she just stood up, fixing her skirt gently before biting her lower lip roughly.
"My mom's on vacation, and my dad won't be home for another two days from work, so anytime you want to stop by until then is fine. We can do our project."
She muttered towards the end, slowly swinging the bag she had over her shoulder before very slowly starting to walk from the classroom.

Everything happened so fast for Jackie before he finally realized what happened. So they were partners for their upcoming project. He looked at the note she gave him. He then pulled out his phone and typed in the numbers. "Well at least she's talking to me. That's a start." He said under his breath. He got up and walked out of the classroom. As he walked out, one of the jocks called him out.

"Hey, Jackie. Tired of being pathetic? Thought you'd try to make a move on Marla?" The jock taunted him. His name was Bobby Jones, one of the school's lacrosse players, and a huge jackass. He always had to make himself look like the bigger man, and Jackie was tired of it.

"I was just bored, we're partners in a project, and that's it." He approached Bobby, irritated. What he did say was a lie though. Although they were just partners, he was hoping to take this chance to maybe rekindle their friendship.

"That better be it you little bitch, cuz if I find out that you touch my girl-" Bobby said as he grabbed Jackie's jacket. He didn't finish his sentence, because Jackie instantly took his wrist, twisted it until Bobby shouted in pain, then punched him in the face.

Bobby fell to his knees as Jackie stood over him. "If I learned anything as a child, it was what I learned in those karate lessons I took as a kid. Now fuck off, or I'll do worse." He looked at Bobby with a cold glare, as if he was ready to kill. It angered him to hear Bobby lie like that. He knew Marla wouldn't go for that guy, she wasn't that type of girl, or at least he thought so. It has been so long since they've talked, maybe she changed. Jackie turned around and left before a teacher could get involved.

Marla had left, but at the sound of Bobby yelling, she headed back towards the room. The boy had a weird obsession with her, and even though she didn't show any interest in him, and had even told him off a few times, he still persisted. And when she got to the doorway, her jaw dropped as Bobby grabbed Jackie. Suddenly though, the tables were turned, and she couldn't help but smile when Jackie hit him in the face. She watched for a moment before seeing Jackie start to leave, the girl taking off herself and practically running home.

-----------

When she got home, she had taken a shower and gotten into the cutest dress she owned, as well as a small pair of heels that took her from five two up to five foot five. Why she was dressing up at the hope Jackie would come by, she didn't know, but she wanted to look pretty for him. Maybe she even had a bit of a crush on him. After all, he was everything she wasn't, and she was everything he wasn't, so they sort of fit together. But even if she did like him, she couldn't say anything. Besides, they were too different now, right?

She set up all her things for the project on the coffee table in the spacious living room of her home, the girl getting started since she did doubt he'd show up. After all, he was probably too busy with his new friends. She blamed them for making him like this. This dark loner that never came to school or did his work. Had they remained friends, she was sure she would have led him down the right path, and maybe her parents would still love him like they did when they both were younger. With a soft sigh, she got started, beginning the ten page paper that they'd have to turn in in two weeks.

Jackie went home, ignoring his mom and went to his room. He heard scratching at the door and let his dog in. His little German Shepard licked his face, making him smile. Very few things cheered him up these days. As he sat in his room for a little while, he began to start thinking of Marla. He pulled out his phone and began texting her. 'Hey, u mind if I come by tonite?' He typed to her. After sending the text, he got ready to leave. He figured he'd stop by the gas station on the way to her house. So if she said no, at least he'd have a little snack to have.

Marla jumped at the sound of her phone going off, the girl grabbing it and flipping it open before smiling. She didn't know the number, but she knew it had to be him. She quickly texted back that it was fine, the girl getting up and opening the front door so he could just walk in when he got there. She had already finished the outline for the paper, and honestly didn't really expect him to help. After all, no matter who she was paired up with, she usually did most of the work. With a smile, she put her work down, pulling her knees to her chest as she waited for him to arrive.

He just left the gas station, grabbing a soda and some m&m's when he got her text. He looked at his phone and felt relieved. He headed to her house. He listened to some more music to help him calm down. He was a little nervous to see her again. It has been ages since he went to her house. He finished up his soda and threw the bottle in the bushes. He turned up the music, to something a little more calming than his usual screaming music.

When he got to her house, he noticed her door was open. He went inside and looked around. "Hello?" He called for Marla, hoping she was home. The last thing he needed was to have her think he was stealing from her. He looked around her house, it was as nice as he remembered. Some things didn't change, while other things like the electronics were updated. He turned down his music so that he can listen for a reply from her.

"I'm in the living room."
She shouted, leaping up when she head his voice and running towards the front room. When she saw him standing in her house, it felt just like when they were younger, and instinct sort of took over. She walked over and reached out, taking his hand before slowly leading him into the room where all her homework was, the girl letting go of him before moving over to the small love seat that was in the center of the room. This was the girl's main living area, her bedroom being right above this room, so her parents let her have the den area as a place to do homework and watch tv.

"I outlined most of the paper, so all I have to do is write it, pretty much."
She said with a smile, patting the spot next to her as she looked up at him. She couldn't help but smile at him a bit, the girl turning her head and blushing slightly before speaking again.
"I... liked the way you told Bobby off..."

Jackie was stunned to see how cute she looked. He started to wonder a bit if she did that for him. He took a seat next to her. "It was nothing, he just pisses me off." He said, blushing. He looked down, hoping his hair would hide his blushing face. Seeing her smile at him made him a little happier to know that there was a chance that they could be close once again. "Do you need me to help you with anything?" He felt bad if he made her do all the work. Most of the time, he could care less, but he felt different when it came to Marla. He pulled out his bag of m&m's and opened it. He looked at her and held out the bag. "Would you like some?"

The girl crossed her legs, turning to look at him as she saw him look down and having his face cover his hair. Although, she did notice that he was blushing, and couldn't help but giggle, messing with the hem of her dress as she looked down.
"It was amazing. He's such a jerk and I just.... I think it was great the way you hit him..."
When he asked if she needed any help, she shook her head, taking a few m&m's before speaking softly.

"No, I can do it. I don't mind. But... I'd like it if you stayed."
She said sweetly, slowly eating a few of the candies before reaching out and running her hand back through his hair slowly to get it out of his face so she could look at him.
"... I miss you, Jackie..."

"Ok, I'll stay if it helps." He then noticed her pull back his hair and heard her. "Really? I... I missed you too. I really missed being around you Marla." His blush was a lot brighter this time. He looked at her, and he cracked a smile as he looked at her. He gently lifted his hand and held her hand. He felt excited to know that she still cared about him.

"I'll go ahead and ask, since I was wondering. Did you get dressed up for me?" He was wondering that, but now he felt like he was sure of it. He looked at her, seeing that she has gotten to be very beautiful, and her outfit made her look even prettier.

When he reached out and grabbed her hand, she rearranged them so the their fingers were laced together. As he asked if she got dressed up for him, she blushed, turning her head away before nodding slightly.
"Y-yeah.... I wanted you to... look at me..."
She admitted, slowly leaning over and resting her head on his shoulder. Her hair cascaded over his shoulder, the girl taking a slow, deep breath before she eventually pulled back and tucked her hair behind her ears slowly. She let go of his hand reluctantly, not wanting him to think that she liked him the way she really did.

"S-so... what do you want to do? I mean, we have two weeks to do this so... I don't have to write it right now..."

Jackie looked at her, he wasn't sure what so say. "Well, I thought you were beautiful. You've gotten a lot more womanly since we were kids." He looked at her when she rested her head on his shoulder. He slowly put his arm around her, on her shoulder. "M-maybe we can get to know each other again......s-since we've been apart for so long." He looked at her, trying not to look down her dress. His hand slowly moved from her shoulder to her hip.

The way his hand moved down her side made her let out a soft breath, the girl giggling softly as she put her hand on his leg, the girl looking up at him as she turned to the side. She tucked her legs up under her, her hand moving to his chest as she tried to slow her breathing, which was starting to get slightly erratic from how nervous she was. She licked her lips softly, moving her hand up to his cheek before gently pulling him close to her. Without a word, she leaned in, pressing a soft, romantic kiss to his lips before pulling back slowly. She turned away, blushing intensely as she took her hands off of him and looked down at her legs.
"S-sorry...."

Her kiss surprised him, but he wanted it to happen. He watched as she got embarrassed. "Don't be, it was fine." He grabbed a hold of her and pulled her on top of his lap. He then looked at her and kissed her back. "I kind of wanted this as well. I've missed you, and seeing how much you've changed, I want to be with you." He smiled as his hand slowly moved down her back. Eventually, his hand gently rubbed against her ass. He then leaned in and kissed her again. "Would you like to continue?" His face turning more red.

As she was lifted up and placed into his lap, she gasped softly, her hands moving to his chest as she stared into his eyes. When he kissed her, she smiled against his lips, her arms slowly wrapping around him as he spoke of wanting to be with her. She smiled as his hands ran down her back, and when he ran his hands over her rear, she pressed her hips forwards so that she was pressed completely against him. When he leaned in and kissed her again, she kissed back, the girl nodding enthusiastically as he asked if she wanted to continue. Gently, she took his hand, leading him off the couch and upstairs towards her bedroom. She opened the door, leading him inside before shutting the door behind them.

Slowly, she slipped her shoes off, climbing into the bed before looking up at him and biting her lip gently.
"Jackie... I don't... I don't know what to do... I've never done this before..."

Jackie smiled, "This will be my first time too." He climbed into bed with her, pulling off his jacket, and resting on top of her. He put his arms around her, and continued kissing her. His tongue sliding into her mouth, getting a good taste of her. He then pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. He then continued to kiss her, his hands caressing her body. He rubbed her breast, then his hands slowly went down her legs and up her dress as he rubbed her panties, noticing that they started to get wet.

Things happened so fast. Before she knew it, he had stripped down to his boxers in front of her, the girl looking up at him and staring at his body for a moment before she wrapped her arms around him when he leaned down. Marla kissed him back with fervor, her tongue swirling around his as she moaned softly against his lips. Suddenly though, she felt something that made her break the kiss.

"Jackie..."
She whimpered happily as he rubbed her sex through her panties, the girl sitting up just enough to be able to pull the dress of swiftly, tossing it aside as she laid back down and looked up into his eyes. SHe moaned softly, pressing her hips up into his hand as she licked her lips slowly.
"That feels... really good...."
She murmured, the girl's goddess like body on display for him as she ran her hands up his spine slowly, her fingernails gently grazing his skin as she smiled.

He gently pulled her panties off after hearing her moaning. He wanted to hear more of it. He slowly spread her legs further apart as he gently rubbed his fingers on her clit. He then slowly moved his head closer to her pussy until he was finally breathing on it. His lips pressed against her pink lips as his tongue started digging into her cunt. He started breathing heavily as he got more into it. Juices started flowing into his mouth, giving it a bitter-sweet taste to it. As he kept drinking, it got sweeter.

He stopped to raise his head and he looked at her. "How is it? Does it feel good?" He asked, not really knowing if he was doing it right.

Back
Top Bottom