Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help for the Dammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Var

Supernova
Jake looked down at his cuffed wrists as the cop car pulled up in front of the group home. He looked up as one of the cops opened the door and pulled him out. As he looked past the officer he saw the door of the group home open and one social worker that looked after the kids. She spoke to the officer as Jake walked up with the other one. As he got to the door he heard the officer telling her that they had caught him in an abandoned lot with a knife to his wrist. Social worker sighed. "Thank you. I will take it from here. Do you have the knife?" The officer handed her a switch blade as hand cuffs were unlocked and Jake tried to walk past her into the house. "Not, so face Jake." She grabbed his arm as she closed the door. Jake sighed and turned to face her. "I am tired and just want to go to sleep." He glared at her but he seemed to be to tired to really put much effort into the glare. "Where did you get the knife?" He sighed and shrugged. "A pawn shop just like all the other ones." Sighing she moved her hand to his shoulder. "You have to stop this, one day your going to hurt yourself or someone else. Now go get some sleep and we will talk later." Jake shrugged off her hand and headed for the stairs. He had been gone for almost three days and had slept for about six hours in that time, which left him more bitter than usual so most of the other occupants moved out of his way as he walked through the house.

Natalie looked up at her P.O. pleadingly. "Please don't do this. I told you I didn't go against the rules this time." She said softly, her lower lip forming a perfect pout. The black haired, heavy set woman looked down at her alittle. "Natalie this was you're last shot. You knew that. I don't have a choice you're going to Peace River Mental Hospital. You leave in the morning."

Natalie walked up stairs ignoring her mom. She knew that even going into P.R. she'd still be able to get out with extra good behavior. She knew better than most that with enough patience she could get with anyone that she wanted. And with that she could do anyrhing she wanted.

Jake lay in bed as he tried to ignore the knocking at his door but he slowly stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. "What?" The social worker just stared at him and waited until he opened his door and let her in. "Jake this is hard for me to say but it has been decided that you need more help than we can give you so you are being sent to Peace River Mental Hospital so they can help you." Jake glared at her for a minute as he took in what she said. "Just give me my knifes and let me finish this! Then you won't have to put up with me." He recoiled as she tried to pull him close. He moved out of her reach and sat back on the bed. "There will be a car here at 9. So make sure your packed by the time it gets here." He just lay back down and tried to go back to sleep. He was determined to call her bluff but as he lay there awake hour after hour he gave in. He stood up and started packing his clothes.

By the time the car arrive a few hours later he sat on his bed with his head phones in trying to forget about everything that had happened. The last place he wanted to go was Peace River but when his door was opened he gabbed the large duffel bag that he had been able to pack his things in. He walked out of the house and into the car, once in the car someone slipped in beside him while the driver walked around the car. After glancing over at the man that sat beside him he pulled up his hood and leaned his head against the window as the car pulled away.

He woke with a start when the car stopped and someone shook his shoulder. After blinking a few times and remembering what was happening he grabbed his bag and got out of the car. He was led inside with the driver on one side and the man who had sat beside him on the other. He tried to hold onto his bag but they pried his fingers off of it and searched it for any knifes then took all the pull strings form his hoodies and his belts out before handing it back to him. "We just need your shoe laces and belt then you will be shown to your room." Jake just stood silently as he glanced aruond but soon shook his head and dropped his bag before he knelt down and took off his shoelaces then his belt before pushing them into the waiting hands hand being led to his room. After he was settled some one came and started to give him a tour. He chewed on his cheek as he held himself back from telling the man to screw off and take his way to happy attitude with him.

Nat looked up at the ceiling. She hadn't gotten a lot of sleep, only about six hours. She headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then got dressed in some sneakers, a skirt that came up to her mid-thigh and a white button down shirt. After that she started to pack.

She didn't have as much time as she thought that she would. After a half hour of her packing she had to leave the car had shown up to get her. In a sense she felt like she was going to prison but on the other end that meant she had plenty of sexy adults to play with.

Upon getting there they took her bag and asked if they had anything on her while they searched her. "I've got plenty on me. Just depends on what your looking for...Sir." She said haughtily, adding the last word only when he made eye contact. Apparently he'd seen another like her but the younger guy to his right hadn't.

Jake left the TV room and was wondering around trying to figure out how to get out or what to do with himself when he glanced back down the hallway that they had lead him through to get in. He stopped and watched the girl that they were getting searched. Having nothing better to do he sat down in a chair with his legs under him. His fingers traced over his wrists and up his forearm. Even through the thin long sleeve shirt he could feel the scars on his arm. The ones that were long healed and those that were fresh. As he saw the younger mans reaction he was smiled inside even though his face never changed outside.

Natalie grinned alittle more as she noticed the dark haired guy appear down the way and sit down. She gave a sexy smirk and waved at him as they got done searching her. The more experienced of the two guards led her to her new room and gave her the overview of what was expected. After he left Natalie took the time to unpack.

Jake's eyes widened a bit as he saw her smile at him. He glanced around to make sure she was looking at him before he gave her a weak smile back. His hands stopped moving as they brought the girl through the doors and down the hallway. He watched them as they led her away then after a minute he walked after them. He was not sure why but he brushed it off as just wanting to do something interesting and she seemed to be it at the moment.

He stopped at her room and listened to the the orderly explaining this to her. When the men left he walked up and knocked on the door. "Looks like I was not the only one to be searched. Glad to see I am not the only dangerous one here." There was only the smallest hint of a smile on his face as he spoke.

She snickered as she put her extra bras in the drawer. "And I was hoping I was special." She said coyly and extended a hand walking over to him in her short skirt. "I'm Natalie." She said with a smile. Her redish blond hair falling over her shoulders slightly. "So what are you in here for?" She asked.

A smile tugged at the corner of his lips as he heard her. "Nice name. I am Jake." He took her hand and shook it causing his sleeve to ride showing the end of two thin scars. "Ya, well everyone likes to be special, to bad it doesn't always work out that way." He let go of her hand and pulled down his sleeve again. "Me? Nothing much, people just gave up so they sent me here." He didn't want to tell her why he was there. It was not that he was ashamed of why they had sent him there but he just didn't want to talk about it. "Why are you here? You seem normal enough." He couldn't help but notice how short her skirt was as she moved.

She raised a brow as she saw his sleeve come up but didn't see anything before he pulled it down. She let go of his hand and continued to unpack. "Ha! Well according to the therapist that I was told to see they say I have Histrionic Personality Disorder." She said with a shrug. "Personally I think that they are all nuts."

He thought about what she said then shook his head. "Hell the therapist is probably the one who should be in here not us." He wondered if he could find out what Histrionic personality disorder was. He would have to wait until he saw the therapist before he could ask. "I have feeling this place is going to drive me nuts before I get out. I mean I got a tour and it doesn't look like there is much in here."

"What's in here anyway?" She asked as she finished packing. "Oh and I think I missed the rules about girls and guys interacting." She said as she walked out of her room looking him over.

Jake shrugged then as a better thought came to him. He spoke up as he followed her out of the room. "Oh well not much? There's a pool on the roof, the TV room has theater seats." The sarcasm in his voice was almost dripping off his words. But he stopped and looked at her when she asked about the rules. "As far as I can tell nothing stops people from interacting as long as you don't do something stupid." He glanced around as they neared the TV room. "I don't think we would interact with anyone of the opposite sex here." He pointed out a few of the other patients who looked like you could fire a gun off beside them and they would not flinch because of all the drugs in their system.

She giggled some to herself at his lame joke. "Well damn." She said straightening up. "I guess that this means I'll have to lean more to girls then huh?" She said with a wink. "Want to show me around?" She asked.

He smiled and glanced over at her just in time to see her wink. "Dam well I am out then." He nodded as she asked him to show her around. "Sad to say but I have been here for about two hours and I think I have found everything there is to find here." Stopping in front of the TV room he looked in. "See theater seats." Once she saw the room he showed her the rest of the place which wasn't much then headed for the cafeteria. "The one thing I haven't done is try the food. So that will be a first for both of us." His smile was gone again but he seemed more relaxed than he had been when she had first seen him.

"Wow. I kind of thought that you were joking." She admitted. Nat watched him some as they came to a close for her tour. There really wasn't alot there. For once she didn't feel like just being flirtatious. "Oh." She said softly as he explained that he hadn't had the food yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom