Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hordes of Revenants

So, pretty much, shit's all fucked up in ZG land right now.

1) My mentally ill father is stalking me.
2) My girlfriend broke up with me last night because I get up at 5:30 AM to go jogging with my oldest friend. Why are we jogging? So she can have a flat tummy for her wedding ceremony this August. My now ex- even had the gall to call my oldest friend "some random whore." This incident has cemented my growing suspicion that I have shitty taste in women.
3) I'm certain one of my coworkers is embezzling from the company I work for with the help of the owner's wife but I can't say anything. If I do, I know I will be fired and I've been looking for a new job for a month and I haven't gotten shit.
4) I accidentally broke the gift I made my mom for mother's day.
5) My old English teacher has dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation there's no way I can get into my college of choice. This comes on the heels of the last time I applied, when my employer dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation that I missed the deadline for the fall. I have waited on college for three years 'cause I couldn't afford it until now.
6) I have slept all of 48 hours in the last two weeks, six of which were last night. To quote Fight Club, I feel like a copy of a copy of a copy.

That's the short version.

So that's why I'm not really getting back to anyone.

I need to get some shit together.

Zombies Galore said:
So, pretty much, shit's all fucked up in ZG land right now.

2) My girlfriend broke up with me last night because I get up at 5:30 AM to go jogging with my oldest friend. Why are we jogging? So she can have a flat tummy for her wedding ceremony this August. My now ex- even had the gall to call my oldest friend "some random whore." This incident has cemented my growing suspicion that I have shitty taste in women.

Manipulative women aren't worth the time. Stick to your guns, and by your friends. You don't need that shit in your life.

Keep your head up, heavy heart~ Lawlz. Anyways, don't let shit get you down. Sleep more- it helps with the stress. Try not to let stupid bimbo ex-retard bring you down. And if your professor is being such a douche, chase his ass down for that letter and tell him you can't keep waiting on him to get his shit together- you got a life to live and college to go to.

Take a really deep breath. It'll help.

And perhaps punch someone. Or something.​

Zombies Galore said:
So, pretty much, shit's all not quite so fucked up in ZG land right now.

2) My girlfriend broke up with me last night because I get up at 5:30 AM to go jogging with my oldest friend. Why are we jogging? So she can have a flat tummy for her wedding ceremony this August. My now ex- even had the gall to call my oldest friend "some random whore." This incident has cemented my growing suspicion that I have shitty taste in women. Have decided oldest friend is better than crazy bitches.
3) I'm certain one of my coworkers is embezzling from the company I work for with the help of the owner's wife but I can't say anything. If I do, I know I will be fired and I've been looking for a new job for a month and I haven't gotten shit.
4) I accidentally broke the gift I made my mom for mother's day. Totally fixed that shit.
5) My old English teacher has dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation there's no way I can get into my college of choice. This comes on the heels of the last time I applied, when my employer dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation that I missed the deadline for the fall. I have waited on college for three years 'cause I couldn't afford it until now. I'll settle for a year of community college before my school of choice.
6) I have slept all of 48 60 hours in the last two weeks, six of which were last night. To quote Fight Club, I feel like a copy of a copy of a copy. Definitely feeling less like a corroded corpse.

I need to get got some shit together.

Zombies Galore said:
Zombies Galore said:
So, pretty much, shit's all not quite so fucked up in ZG land right now.

2) My girlfriend broke up with me last night because I get up at 5:30 AM to go jogging with my oldest friend. Why are we jogging? So she can have a flat tummy for her wedding ceremony this August. My now ex- even had the gall to call my oldest friend "some random whore." This incident has cemented my growing suspicion that I have shitty taste in women. Have decided oldest friend is better than crazy bitches.
4) I accidentally broke the gift I made my mom for mother's day. Totally fixed that shit.
5) My old English teacher has dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation there's no way I can get into my college of choice. This comes on the heels of the last time I applied, when my employer dicked me around for so long with a letter of recommendation that I missed the deadline for the fall. I have waited on college for three years 'cause I couldn't afford it until now. I'll settle for a year of community college before my school of choice.
6) I have slept all of 48 60 hours in the last two weeks, six of which were last night. To quote Fight Club, I feel like a copy of a copy of a copy. Definitely feeling less like a corroded corpse.

I need to get got some shit together.

Well, it is very good to hear that things are going better for you!! ^^

But your father worries me. o.o I wish I had some advice to give on how to get him to stop stalking you.

I like to think of my life as a great accelerating loop of absurdity.

Today I was made to go to a sexual harassment seminar by my new employers. On the one hand it was certainly interesting to meet my coworkers, none of whom I had ever met in person before aside from the girl I was hired with as we all work from home*. On the other hand, I spent two years volunteering 20-40 hours a week as a sexual assault support advocate. What this means is that I could have taught the seminar in probably two-thirds the time including an hour of discussion. The lady who was giving the seminar was clearly some liberal arts college educated flackie 'cause she knew who Gloria Steinem was and read The Purity Myth.

Fuck's sake.

The seminar was six hours long with an hour long lunch break in the middle. During this time all our recently graduated WASP managed to convey was

- Hurting people is bad, m'kay?
- Using abusive language = hurting people, m'kay?
- Not everybody has the same comfort level with sex, so err on the side of caution, m'kay?
- Quid pro quo means this for that, m'kay?

Fuck's sake.

I wanted to grab a spoon and lobotomize myself in my seat when she slowly managed to doodle SEXUAL HARASSMENT in writing not dissimilar to a drunk ten year old's. She put a little heart above the i in rapist. There are only two words I can summon to describe the entire situation: fuck's sake.

Listen. You want to teach someone about how sexual harassment intermixes with the office place? Here's what you do. You write SEXUAL HARASSMENT = HARASSMENT THAT IS SEXUAL IN NATURE on the projector. Beneath that you write HARASSMENT = BAD. Beneath that you write in really big letters SO DON'T DO IT. That's a good base. Then from there you go onto different common types of harassment you would find in the workplace; verbal, initiation, quid pro quo, sexualized environment. Debunk myths/sexism; women do not deserve it (read: Rape of Mr. Smith), a minority of men are predators, FBI statistics on rape false reports (consistent with other violent crime at 3%), homosexuals are not automatically predators. Cover power dynamics and systematized oppression. Bring up kyriarchy/intersectionality, privilege walk. One hour discussion.

Fucking. Done. All you need to know for the work place. Which fucking shocks me anyways, since I don't work with anyone, I call business owners on the phone and convince them to get a free financial review. Fuck's sake. This whole situation was ridiculous. My boss wouldn't even let me out of it when I told them I could have the head of the local sexual assault support services group calling in under ten minutes. This is where shit got ridiculous.

The building where we were given our paltry "training" (such bullshit, she just fails at her job) did not have an air conditioning unit and our instructor refused to open the windows. I was sitting around in slacks, a long sleeved shirt and a blazer slowly dying inside the hundred degree room. As were the three other guys. None of the women looked that comfortable, either, come to think of it. Yet somehow our tangentially literate instructor persevered through the scorching heat and managed to teach us nothing. It was a great day for women everywhere. A shit ton was accomplished. Now Rick the hungover stoner knows that complimenting a woman on her rear or bust at work is inappropriate, m'kay? As a man I truly feel edified by this completely uplifting, interactive, temperate activity.

Oh, right, general update since it's been a while since I last posted.

Big Things

- I got laid off
- I got a new job making 70% more per hour three days later
- I got a new love interest
-- We got into a big argument
--- Both of us are working equally hard to fix our individual fuck-ups (total long term potential, right there)
---- Looks extra kissable when she's angry (this could lead to bad places)
- I wrote a poem about a ray gun technician who falls in love with his robotic assistant
- One of my friends took me to an LGBTQ club and it was awesome
-- Being hit on by men is interesting and in a way definitely an ego boost, however it gets old, also gays make the best wingmen
- My running partner simultaneously shit and vomited when we were a mile and a half away from home
-- I gave up my socks to clean shit off the back of her legs

* My favorite part of working at home is in the morning when we're on video chat I wear a blue or white button up shirt and a smart blazer. That's it.

I should update this journal when something uplifting happens. But I haven't yet. Sooooo, here's what's going on:

- I am splitting the cost of my father's in patient care with my step-mother--she pays $750, I pay $500--as he decided to go off his medication. Hence why he was stalking me. Apparently after he gave up, my father being a massive loser quitter failbot, he went back home and promptly beat the living shit out of my step-mother.
-- My step-mother and I had a talk and decided it would be best if he went into inpatient care for a while to get his shorted out.
--- My grandmother, father's biological mother, she found out about this shit. So what did she do? She called me to tell me that she was disappointed that I haven't developed a relationship with god and that I'm going to hell.
---- She flew to where my father lives and tried to get him out of his private care facility. It's got all of like 36 beds. Everyone gets their own room. His primary care psychiatrist works there, directly handles his case. He gets all the antipsychotics he needs. But apparently prayer is the solution to his problems, not medicine.

- Love interest and I are no longer talking.
-- I apologized for drunkenly slighting her Italian heritage. Then she threw it back in my face.
--- Note: having my own apology thrown back in my face is very difficult for me to deal with. I have a really hard time apologizing in the first place. I really have to dig deep. I don't normally regret the things I do. Even when I do regret something I've done I have a difficult time apologizing.
---- The natural outgrowth has been mutually ignoring each other. I'm okay with this because I know it infuriates her. She became a lot less attractive after I figured out how into drama she is.

- An acquaintance/quasifriend of mine randomly called me out of the blue 'cause her coked out boyfriend beat the crap out of her and some shit went down. So some friends and I swung by and there was a minor tussle. It was sad. It wasn't interesting, I wasn't afraid, I didn't feel a rush afterward. He pushed me really hard. I got back up and kicked him in the face. He started crying. That's about it.
-- She refuses to seek help and in fact went back to her coked out boyfriend yesterday.

- My roommate and I are getting evicted because he committed a felony on our apartment complex premises. I tried to talk to the land lord/property management and was told that it was an unequivocal no. However, if I'd like I should feel free to apply for another apartment.
-- What was the felony my erstwhile roommate committed? How did he get caught? This is genius. He was walking down the street with an ounce of marijuana in his messenger bag, smoking a joint, at 7 PM. A police cruiser pulled over and everything followed.
--- So I'm gonna be couch surfing for the remainder of the month. One of my friends is helping me store my shit, another is giving me a place to stay until I can move into a place of my own.
---- Due to having to come up with deposit, not getting my deposit from this place back, taking time off work to clean and move, I cannot afford to go to my oldest friend's wedding.

- I am seriously considering train hopping.

- I've gotten really into Qi Gong. It's a good time. After an hour of Qi Gong it's like I've gotten a full body massage. I'm a really tense guy, really tense like all the time, so this is a very good difference for me. I feel so much more... At ease.

- So there was this incident my friends and I refer to as Badderday. Badderday dramatis personae: the BFF, the Kind Guy, Tallman (She Hulk's husband). We're all really good friends or were good friends until this incident.
-- On Badderday the four of us were at a house party at this place that was about to get demolished. It's got a lot of history for me. I squatted there for a while. It was good. Mellow. The Kind Guy and I spent most of the time out back in the forest burning candles. Tallman was hanging in the kitchen drinking whiskey.
--- We rounded up and hopped to another house party full of sleaze balls. Tallman jacked the whiskey from the house party. Most of the whiskey ended up in Tallman's belly.
---- On the way back Tallman went from talking shit about me to talking shit about his wife, She Hulk, someone who's stuck by me for eleven years. Eleven. Years. She's probably the smartest person I've ever met and that's including when I met Freeman Dyson. She's also madly in love with Tallman. The only one who doesn't see it is him. She Hulk has given up her dream of working on the human genome just so that Tallman can go back to school. She could change the world (no kidding, she's a genius) and she gave it up for him.
----- She Hulk and I went running together every morning for about three months so that she could lose that last fifteen pounds before their wedding. We got up at 5:30 in the morning to go running for three fucking miles. Neither of us actually like running. The endorphins afterwards are really cool. The burning sensation and the hotness and the sweating and the harsh breathing is not. Everything she does is for him. It's amazing. I wish I had the capacity to love someone that much. I'm just not that good a person.
------ Tallman screamed and raged and ranted and tried to choke me. The BFF had to physically pry his fingers from around my throat 'cause I couldn't make myself hit him. I haven't been able to figure out why until yesterday. Haven't really been able to look him in the eye and say we're friends since then.
------- Yesterday the BFF told me that the whole reason that happened is because Tallman thought that She Hulk was cheating on him with me.
-------- Immediately after that I put down forty bucks on Tallman and She Hulk getting divorced within the next three years.

Time for uplifting~

Preface: right now I'm staying with my BFF 'cause he rocks and doesn't give a shit and when he found out about what happened with my previous living situation he basically face palmed. His roommates are awesome, one of whom has been teaching me Qi Gong. I suggest taking it up if you, like me, are a really tense person.

- Last night I stayed up four and a half ish hours after my bed time hanging out with one of his roommates, who will be referred to as Perky.
-- Perky and I have a surprising amount of things in common; we're judgmental, into similar music, similar sense of humor, dislike the same things.
--- Perky's (allegedly soon to be ex-) boyfriend is potentially one of the most immature man-children I've ever met. He would rather play WOW and smoke pot than hang out with Perky, who is essentially hilarious and smart and hawt.
---- We ended up having an impromptu tickle war that turned to accidentally-on-purpose groping and nearly kissing in the sort of last-minute-aversion way.
----- So what does this mean for ZG? It means today we'll be hanging out, watching movies, drinking beer in her room. De-freakin'-lightful. I'm pretty excited. We're going to watch awesome German movies about the Stasi and a Korean movie I love called Chugyeogja. It is about a serial killer and a pimp. Definitely not child friendly. Trust me on this one.
------ I am really excited. This is the first woman who's been into me who isn't completely fucked up in a way long time.

A list of exes -

1) Committed suicide.
2) Gay.
3) Liar.
4) Junkie.
5) Lush.
6) Lush.
7) Lush.
8) Angry all the time.

Basically, I have great taste in women/great women have taste in me.

- There's this block party in the pirate part of town. It's basically completely epic; multiple stages, lots of performers, lots of fire dancing, free beer, free wine, free liquor, free pot, free 'shrooms, free TCE/TCB/TCI, free DMT, free LSD. The last six are not really advertised and it's more a question of who you know.
-- I smoked free DMT. This is very good. DMT is far more expensive than cocaine and fucks you up long term far less. It's also not something I would imagine anyone doing more than once or twice a week. Even then, not that much.
--- Tripped with Perky. That was fun.
---- Am done with drugs for a little while.

- My 21st birthday is coming up pretty soon.
-- I am totally not going to hit up any strip clubs.
--- I have already planned out my mixed drinks and their order; AMF, long island iced tea, dry martini, bourbon high ball. I imagine by the end of the high ball I'll be fucking plastered. Any suggestions should I not be outrageously drunk?

I just have a thing for Four Lokos. When something's been dubbed 'black out in a can' I'm inclined to be in love with it. Then again, I also really like cheap champagne.

I spent a few hours hanging out with friends last night. It was basically a really thin pretext to make the Nicest Guy feel better. He's been down because he works in a dead end minimum wage job and has for four years. Also, he finds it chronically difficult to meet women. It's this whole built up thing 'cause his last girlfriend--from three years ago--is just fucking crazy. Completely nuts. So stupid.

Anyways.

- I come back home and there's Perky. Tripping balls. How do I know this?
-- I come home, make a B-line for the bathroom, stand there doing my business when suddenly
--- "Hey, ZG~ How ya doin'?" She stuck her heard through the window and watched me pee.
---- "Pissin'."
----- "Ewwwww. Make sure the toilet doesn't eat yer dick." Then she traipsed off.
------ I can't use that bathroom anymore. Too much. I keep on thinking about the toilet coming alive and diving for my midsection.

EDIT: Anyways. Basically I've been spending a lot of time with Perky (she normally doesn't just stick her head through the window in the bathroom) so my time on the interrbutts is likely to plummet. Plus I'm getting involved with Crossfit pretty soon.

BLUE MOTORCYCLE - It's like an LIT with Sprite instead of coke~

Also if you can handle a Screaming Dead Nazi shot it will be epic~ ;3

I have decided not to go bar hopping. This is why

1) Drunk rage happens when someone insults/threatens a friend (and I am even mildly buzzed).
2) I don't feel comfortable drinking around people I don't know.
3) I only really want to go to a redneck bar.
3)a. Three of the ten in my posse are queer.
3)b. Two in my posse of ten are trans.

Combine mild anxiety and drunk rage with someone making a comment about how one of my best friends is a fag and suddenly we'll have a nice ol' bar fight and I get to sleep off my 21st in a jail cell. Although I would like to beat someone with a pool cue some time. I'd also like to get one of the balls in my hand some time, a nine ball preferably, and go to town rearranging ribs and facial structures. Given the drunk rage and fantasies of applying brutal artistry to someone's body I do not think it would be good for me to go to a redneck bar and I refuse to leave behind my friends just 'cause they like similar sex organs or define their gender apart from their chromosomal sex. There's no way I'm going to betray them like that. Man, fuck that.

In other news. Much liquor. I appreciate y'all's contribution to my potential drinking, but when I thought of the logistics and the peculiar nature of my drunkenness, I decided bar crawl was probably a poor plan.

Moving on. Crossfit was epic this morning. I ran 400 meters, then did three sets of 15/12/9 squats, push-ups and ring-ups then ran another 400 meters in 8:45. Feels good. Now. At the time I was like, "This is fucking insane."

Once I convinced my friends to do this with me. Skip to 1:30. It was fucking GREAT.

Also, I am known to be a good drinking buddy. Not only do I got some opinions on me but I can occasionally get cheerfully violent. There are ups and downs. Once I punched out the windows of someone's house. Another time I hit someone in the face so hard I ripped out his septum ring. I threw this one dude out of a second story window for raping one of my friends.

I don't get that shitty anymore. I also generally bail when someone is being a douchebag before it gets to the broken rib stage of my drunk rage. But I digress! There will be no ultraviolence tonight. Only much laughter and explosions.

I'm not sure what happened last night after we set off the fireworks. However.

- my left arm feels like it's going to fall off
-- it won't stop shaking
- there is a giant lozenge shaped bruise on my right leg going from ankle to thigh
-- thankfully it is only a dull ache
- my burps taste like bourbon
-- yummy
- my digital camera is in pieces on the floor
-- I found this out by cutting my foot on one of the pieces directly after getting up
- every surface in the living room and kitchen is covered in beer bottles and fifths
- I vaguely remember getting naked in public with Perky and a few other people
-- I hope that was a dream
--- not that I don't like Perky getting nekkid, but I don't want to deal with that particular social fallout
---- I think it wasn't a dream

Back
Top Bottom