Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunar Festival

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan - Avatar

The Lunar Festival finally came. It was to commemorate the rebirth of Florensia's two Goddesses...of course the tradition of their rebirth every time there would be a lunar eclipse. It had been going on for a thousand years, when they died so long ago on the same day they were reborn to save our kingdom from famine. Nathan walks along the festival, smiling as he enjoys himself before looking to the shrine at the top of a hill. He smiled and decides to go and pay his respects to the goddesses. Sitting in front of the altar, he places his hands gently onto the statues of the goddesses and prays silently for their well being in the afterlife.

foxes

When he had touched the statues they had glowed brightly then shattered into thousands of tiny shards that flew through the air soon there was a light that fell from the sky striking the planet bursting into light that was covered by the firework so no one saw it but him and before his eyes there were two young beautiful women with ears and a tails sitting in front of him nude holding onto one another sleeping but they were not asleep for long they awakened one was rubbing its eyes yawning as the other was leaning on the others breasts asleep .

When the statues began too glow, Nathan was surprised. He fell back a bit as the statues turned into so many pieces! Did he break it!? Then suddenly...a flash of light hit the ground in front of him, and there appeared two beautiful fox girls...that oddly resembled the Goddesses...only younger. "W-Who are you? W-What the hell ARE you!?" He said frightened by them.

Chiko was blonde with blue eyes her sister Chiyo she had white hair with violet eyes Chiko had waken her sister giving her a light shake as she says "Chiyo I know you been sleeping for a long time but its time to wake up"Chiyo wakes up with a small yawn still half asleep they both turn when they hear Nathan screaming at them they both walk up to him and start to cling onto them as Chiko says " you must be are servant don't worry were not going to eat you were the guardians of this shine" they both smother him with ere breasts as they clung onto him causing him to pass out.
begin a lot smarter then they looked when a officer was walking by and spotted him they had already changed into dogs thinking that they were his dogs they loaded him and goddesses into the back of a car and bring him home after finding his address on his Id they both stuck there heads put the car window on the ride home once the cops had left they both changed back into there normal forms and jumped into bed with him.

When they mashed their breasts against him, he was feeling both fear and pleasure...He looked to one and then to the other before he finally passed out...When he came to, he was in bed...his bed. Looking around, he saw the two goddesses next to him in bed and he turned red. "W-What is it you two want from me..." He said almost silently. "Why do you continue to cling to me after you're free from whatever I just broke?"

Chiko the nicer of the two wakes up and says to him " well good morning Nathan is are servant felling better now that he has gotten some sleep I am pretty sure you will need your stamina to please the both of us" as she was speaking Chiko was rubbing the groin area of his pants by this time her sister Chiyo had wakened she had grabbed him behind and started to lick his ear she says into his ear as she licked it " hello there my little toy hope I don't break you after the first use

"Why me..." He said to himself silently as he looked at them. "Why do you have to choose me to torture around like a servant..." He said as he erected into Chiko's hands. He didn't mind the sexual fun...What he was really annoyed about was the fact they were going to treat him as a servant for forcefully stay with him at his house more than likely. "I hope you don't break me before you even use me..." He said to Chiyo.

Chiyo say in reply " well then lets get started" she and her sister some how remove his clothes and bound him to his bed most likely with magic Chiko says to him as they both begin to suck his cock " don't worry and relax you will feel good soon" as there tongue run up and down the full length of his cock with there soft pink tongues that felt like silk on his cock as they rub his cock using there breasts that were vary warm against his cock he was feeling the skill of women that had thousand of year of experience they ask him "so Nathan how to you feel'

He moaned out as he felt them begin to mash their breasts together against his cock and lick it. He couldn't believe this was happening with total strangers that appeared out of nowhere before his very eyes...It was unreal! Looking to them, he managed to tell them how good he felt as they continued on. "T-Thats good...It feels so good..." he moaned out to them as they continued to please him.

They had continued to rub there breasts against his cock as they sucked him off tell he had cummed covering the faces and breasts with his cum next they had freed him were he could move as one mount her self on his cock begin to ride him as the other pushed her cunt into his face were he would lick her cunt as they say "Nathan we are going to play with you all night'

"A-All night?" He said into her pussy as his cock began to lap into her, covering her pussy and soon going inside of her, tongue fucking her as he felt the other one begin to ride his cock. "T-Thats so good...!" He moaned into her pussy as he could taste her pussy juices. "You taste so good Mistress..."

Chiyo cumming into his mouth when he said that that she tasted " so how do that taste " says as Chiko cums on Nathan shaft then falls over panting and falls asleep leaving Nathan all to Chiyo she jump onto her and being pulling on his lip with her teeth as she says "well looks like I am ll yours for the rest of the night the night" crawling off of him she bends over and spread her pussy open for him then says to him " now stick you man hood into me I want to feel you inside of me" he cunt dripping wet could be seen dripping to the covers of his bed.

He washed as Chiyo began to jump on him and he whimpered slightly. "A-Ah!" He said when he saw her begin to spread her pussy...her dripping wetness so tantalizing and interesting to him...He moved over to her, his fat cock prodding her pussy as he looked at her before he finally pushed it in to the base. He moaned out loudly, she was a tighter fit than Chiko. "Oh man..." He said in pleasure before he began to thrust into her at a moderate pace.

Chiyo being a dog she was panting as she was waiting for him feeling his fat cock go into her she grits her teeth and moans loudly as she tightly holds onto his bed cover as she begin to pant as he began to thrust into her she wrap her tails a round has he thrusted into her when she began to feet the pleasure her ears drooped over and she began to moan loudly "ow yes that feels so good I feel like I am going to melt please keep going my dear servent" she says as she was fuck

He figured he was doing alright...even though he felt like he wasn't doing a very good job. He was just holding her hips and thrusting...was that really all that was needed? "A-Alright...I'll keep going for as long as you want Mistress..." He moaned to her as he continued to fuck her with his fat cock. "I...I feel like I'm going to explode soon...!"

She hold the sheets to the bed tightly as as his fat cock jams into her over and over she says to him " you can cum in side of me if you want I don't mind" she had said to him with soft eyes " keep going I want to feel you inside of me use that fat cock of yours and make a goddess feel alive its been a long time it been way to long sense I have felt this feeling" she had said before her ears drooped back she start moan loudly cause she was about to cum again she had then closed her eyes and cummed covering his his cock with her juices.

He nodded. "A-Alright...I'll cum inside you Mistress...!" He called out to her as he continued to ram his cock deep into her. He was getting sweaty from the hot sex...and feeling her cum around his cock pushed him over the edge. His hot seed began to shoot out into her womb before he pulled out and began to shoot the warm liquid onto her back. He fell over, panting. Hoping it was over because it was too much to do in one night...He hoped she wouldn't live to her word about fucking him all night long...He wouldn't mind anything else during the night...But all fucking was bad...

She had fell to the bed panting as his seed drip out of her womb she was out of breath and was tired out it was going to happen anyways so she had to pass out like her sister as they both crawl up next to there servant cuddle with him as there soft breast press against his bear body and soon were asleep licking and grabbing on him as they slept there tails wrapped around him as they slept keeping them self warm thought the night sleeping tel the morning came with only Chiyo sleeping next to him in the morning

When Nathan awoke, he felt his lips on something. He looked down to find that he was kissing Chiyo as he slept. Blushing, he wondered how long he could stay like that without her waking up. Closing his eyes, he relaxed against her, his lips on hers as her breasts were against his body...he was erecting but he still didn't feel ready for another sex session.

Chiyo woke up still covered with is cum she felt icky and slimy she turns to him then ask " I am dirty would you mind washing me to get your sticky seed off of me also a bath just sound good any ways and we need you to get rest were we can fuck again " she said as she stood up giving him a fine view of her of her fine body he tails swaying and her ears drooped over waiting for him to join her in the bath wanting to be washed by her servant like she was hundreds of years ago

Hearing her, he nodded and sighed. "I wouldn't mind the sex if it wasn't so demanding..." He murmured as he showed her to the bathroom. He sat her down in the tub and turned on the water just right so it wasn't too hot or too cold. Stripping down, he got in with her as he began to wash her back with soap, a blushed, annoyed look on his face. "Can't you do this by yourself...Why do I have to wash you?"

She replies to him " I could but it is so much more fun this way" it was more likely cause she was a dog she likes having her ear scratched as she got her fur washed " would there anything you would like me to do for you once were done here cause you only have me tell night fall then you have my sister" she had asked him then jumped on top of him making a large splash making the water fly every were she had started to lean on him as both of her breasts push against his chest as she rubbed against him as he tail waves in the air.

Feeling her press against his chest with her breasts made him blush madly. "I...Er..." He shook his head. "You're the goddess here...you look into what my mind wants you to do..." He murmured as he turned to look at her, his face still flushing red. "I didn't think a goddess would heed to her servant's wishes as easily as this...Even though I didn't agree to become your servant."

I am a goddess but I can read minds I am not a mind reader and if I don't listen to you then you mite run away and have to go out and find you would relay be a pain even with having a great sense of smell and I am not a mean person and you have no chose in the mater of being are servant you were the one to break the seal so your responsible for us I guess it a good thing you don't have to work for now on ow and one last think saying no to sex is out of the question" she had said as she stepped out of the water drying her self with a soft rag.

"God you goddesses are insatiable..." He murmured as he looked at her. "I can't...tell you what I want you to do to me...And saying no to sex is a right that every person has. You all practically just raped me when I was even ready...How can I trust you and your sister?" He murmured as he watched her get out and dry up. He still stayed in the tub of water...watching her as he spoke.

Back
Top Bottom