Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

Adelay gasped when his thumb brushed her clit. Settling down, she moved her hips sweetly against his hand. A few more drinks and she'd be satisfied. Removing a hand from his shoulder, she brought it up into his hair and gently rubbed his scalp. Feeling the heat rise in her lower body again, she felt her orgasm coming close.

Naomi pursed her lips to keep from laughing. He was funny looking when he was angry. "Rats, Noah. He found our secret spot! Now its not a secret!"

He couldn't take it any more. She felt so good that it ignored all the pain from her sucking his blood. He shuffles a it to be on top on her. he rubbed his member against her entrence before thrustsing it in slowly. He let out a pleasureable moan as he felt how tight she was. He begins thrust his hips in and out of her as he holds her nude body close so she could finish feasting. "So good...so good." he moans and thrust faster.

Jack sighes and looks at the two. "But how? No one, not even the mistress knows about our secret spot?" Noah said to jack and he pouts along wirh his sister. Jack smiles and points to the garlic scented bed sheets. "If I couldn't find you with my eyes, then I would have to follow you with my nose." Jack explained and then saighs. "Tell you what, I make sure to keep it a secret if you give me back my notebook, deal?" He said and Noah nod his head.

She removed her fangs from him and licked the droplets oof blood. When he entered her, she clutched onto him wrapping her smooth creamy legs around his waist, she laid back. Loving the feel of him inside her, she arched her back pressing her chest against his. "Oh," she breathed. "You're so big..."

Naomi looked at the sheets. Damn her for being a good girl! Letting out a whine, she looked at her brother after hearing him about keeping their secret and smiled. "Scret place is going to be a secret! Yay!!!"

"T-thank you, mi'lady" Loagan moaned out in pleasure. his thrusting didn't slowed down for even a second, fearing that she would get angry if he did. His lips connected with hers once his wipes the blood off her fangs with her tongue. his hand ruffled her long white hair as the steam of the bath water and sex began to fuse. "Yes...let me feel that heavenly orgasm" He said as he was nearing his own release.

The twins danced around him and thanked him for keeping it a secret. Jack just smiled until he notice something. shining. He walks over as bit and moved some stuff. he gasped when he saw a gun, on the gun the name "Max" was engraved. "looks like another person knows your secret place." He told the twins.

Adelay tightened her legs around his waist, meeting her hips with his ten fold. Feeling him running his tongue over her fangs it made her shiver. Nearing her own release, she clutched him to her, nipping his bottom lip with her fangs, trying not to puncture his flesh. When he buried his hand into her white hair, she moaned out, her back arching. With a few more thrusts, she reached ecstasy screaming his name as she did.

They stopped and looked at eachother and frowned. "Noooo!" They screamed, Naomi got teary eyed and sniffled. "Looks like we need to find a new secret place, Noah..." She wiped away her tears, she actually loved their secret place. "But," Noah looked at his sister. "We don't know anyone who knows about it." He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

Logan moaned out her name once he felt her body erupt in pleasure. He lifts her bod off the ground a bit as she arched her back. His thrustings kept going, yet it wouldn't be for much longer. He felt the nip of his bottom lips as their hips grined with one another. Before he knew it, he was ready to release. He forcefully pulled out and stroked his member fast. He groaned out her name as he shoots his hot load all over her body.

"I'm sorry you two." Jack said and pat their heads. He felt guilty as he looks at their said faces. "Tell you what, I'll help you find a new secret place, if you two help me out with this mystery. Just like you two, I want to help protect Miss Adelay." he said to them. Oncethat was said he takes out a pair of gloves and takes Maxs' gun for evidence. No doubt there was fingerprints on the handle so he held it by the nozzle.

Running a finger down her stomach, she inserted the digit into her mouth to taste his body fluids. Smirking, she showing him her fangs. Her snow white hair flowing over one shoulder, she leaned her forhead against his while her legs slowly loosened and made their way down his body so she could stand up. "Thank you," she looked at him, her eyes for once were soft and not hard like they usually were.

They smiled and watched as he took the gun from where it was. Noah looked around and pulled out a clean hankerchief from his back pocket and gave it to him to wrap around the gun. They bowed to him and Naomi moved to speak. "I'm scared that Miss Adelay's going to die..." She frowned and looked at Jack. Though she knew it wasn't true, she still feared that it would happen.

"Anything to please my mistress." Logan gave a nice smile as Adelay got up. he tekes her hand and takes her into the hot spring like bathtub. Once she was in he got his clothes back on. "You know the number if you need to reach me or Mercedes." He told her as she looked so relaxed now. With a simple bow, he leaves the bathroom.

Noah sees her sad face and it caused him to be sad. Jack sighs and pats both their heads again. "You have my word you two. Nothing will happen to your mistress." He smiles at them and it caused them to smile. "Thank you!" They said and hugged him before hopping out of the room with the bedsheets.

It was 9:15pm and Jack was in his room reviewing the info in his notebook. He begin to make a connection between the bottle of blood and the bed full of garlic. he finally added in Andrews question at dinner time and a spark came to his mind. "No way...Don't tell me I'm dealing with another vampire?" He muttered to himself thinking about Adelay. Is concentration was soon cut off once he herd a knock on the door.

She dipped down into the water once he left and got her hair wet. Once she knew her whole body was soaked, she surfaced the water and leaned back against one of the corners. Her head was leaning against the floor, deep in thought. Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly. Her skin instantly felt warm from the water and she felt more energetic due to the fresh blood that she just had. But right now, she needed to think.

Mercedes waited patiently outside the door after she knocked. She heard his comment, but she didn't say anything or move to open the door. Her hands were again laced together infront of her. It seemed to be the stance she was always in, but she didn't mind. It made her feel less proper to have her hands at her sides. Her maid outfit was still on but her hair was no longer in a braid and the honey locks fell loosely down her back. Her maid head dress was still upon her crown but her aapron was also gone.

Jack closed and hid his notebook and the wrapped gun between the mattress of his be before opening the door. He smiles and sees Mercedes standing out side. If he didn't know better, she looked more beautiful then the last time she saw her. "Mercedes, please do come in." He said and opened helps her inside the room. He closes the door and looked at her figure. "Is everything okay? i'm glad you came."

Mercedes looked around the room Elizabeth and the twins had cleaned earlier when Adelay had given her instructions to hunt them down and tell them. Giving a small smile of approval, she looked out the window to the lilac and violet gardens below, the lights of the garden siblings cottage was on but then again, they wre always up late. Turning back to him, she stared him down with her deep blue eyes. "You told me to come." She stated simply. "Have you found anything else about the investigation?" Her head moved back down to the garden and she inwardly sighed. How she loved to be outside, taking whiffs of the thick floral scents that the gardeners successfully planted and revived every year after winter.

Jack decided to keep some info to himself. It was for safety reasons because he doesn't know if Mercedes was the guilty party or not. "I found a few more clues and made a few connections." He simply answered. He goes to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. he felt the warmness of her body as he too looked out and sees the garden not to mention the gardeners lights on. He soon looked at mercedes and notince a few bite marks on her. No doubt it was vampire marks confirming is logic connection. he gave a smirk and lightly kisses the marks on her neck.

Feeling his arms around her, she felt a weird pang in her chest. It was so long since someone last held her like that. She was beginning to think it would never happen again. Blushing slightly, she closed her eyes. When his lips connected to the flesh of her neck, she jumped out of his arms, her back was to the window and her hands were on the banister. "Don't-don't do that." She breathed, her hand covering the spot on her neck that he intimately touched.

"Is it because of this?" Jack moved her hair a bit and sees the bite marks on her. He caressed her cheek with the other hand. "I've already figured out Miss Adelay's true self. You don't have to hide it from me. Tell me, she does suck your blood, doesn't she?" He said to her. "No one is here but us. You don't have to be afraid." He said soflty as his lips touched her to make her feel safe.

Mercedes moved her eyes away from his, her body shook from embarrassment and sadness. Her hands gripped the banister as he touched her. Because of Adelay, she was afraid to be touched. She hated herself. With a soft, sigh she tried calming herself. She was the head maid, her nerves were supposed to be composed at all times. "Yes." Her gaze moved back to him. "She does. I have less bite wounds than Logan..." She whispered. "She likes to re-open mine when she does drink so she wouldn't scare too much skin. She usually goes for my wrists." Moving a hand up to the front of his face, her palm facing him, she slipped off the gloves she wore and pulled down her sleeve a bit.

Jack gasped seeing this and gantly touched the bite marks on her. He could feel her hands shaking in fear as he caressed her cheek once more. He placed her words into memory as he got another motive to add to Ahawns motive. "You don't have to be afraid, Mercedes. I'll see to it that you won't get bitten as long as I'm on the case." He said it in a calm romantic whisper to calm her nerves. His lips clased with her to give Mercedes a romantic kiss. "Let me help you calm your nerves. You can trust me."

Mercedes put her glove back on and she stood like she had earlier. "There's nothing you can do about a situation such as this. If she's hungry, you can't stop her from getting what she needs. The blood in the fridge sustains the hunger but when she really needs warm blood, she has to have it. Or else she goes crazy." She looked at him, after he kissed her passionately. A light pink on her cheek bones. "Logan and I," she paused. "We keep her in this state. We keep her caged." She leaned against the banister and moved her head to the side as he offered to calm her nerves. A massage did sound good. Mercedes hesitated a moment and thought about it before she nodded, pushing herself from the banister to stand up straight.

"Then I'll take your place. She can have mine to satasfy her thirst. A cutie like yourself shouldn't be in this much pain." Jack tells her as she stood up. He smiled when she accepted the offer as he removed his long coat and reveled his bite marks as well. "I had my blood sucked before, so you don't have to worry about me." He add as he takes her to his bed. "I'll give you a massage now so if you please lay down on the bed." he tells her.

She frowned at his scars. He had been with a vampire before? It was a bit odd. But then again, she felt that in a way it connected them. But hers was something she couldn't escape. Lifting her dress a little so it wouldn't rip, she climbed onto the bed and settled down to lay on her stomach, her head on one of his pilows. Her blonde hair fanned out against her back and a little on the bed. She suddenly became interested in his story. "So tell me," she stated, her arms crossed infront of her head so she could rest her cheek on her forearm. "Why did you become a detective?"

He looked at mercedes and moved over to her. He moved some of her hari so her back could be seen. He wiggled his fingers and began the massage. His hands her fim to the touch as he tries to get rid of the knots that caused her stress. "It wasn't by choice, it was by fate." He said and continued. "I was going to be a paranormal scientest at college at first, but once I solved a case there, I changed my major into law. From then on, I worked my way up and soon got to where I am now." He continues to talk to her as he masseged her back. His hands soon unlace the strings of her dress and slips it off exposing her bare back to him. "Such lovely skin..." He whispered in her ear.

She listened to his story and smiled a bit. She never showed this side of her, she had a kind side too. Though she never ever showed it. Fuck Logan and his "Mercedes is almost as much of a bitch than Adelay" shit. But he was slightly right, even though she hated to admit it sometimes. Mercedes was a force to be reckoned with. She scowled into the pillow and chewed on the inside of her cheek as his hands worked magic on her body. When he unlaced her dress, she felt like she could breathe again. The damn corset built into the dress was always slightly too tight. Mercedes could feel his hands slide over her soft skin and she closed her deep blue eyes. "I see," she said softly. Obviously he enjoyed being a dectective since he was still one after all. "You must of been pretty proud of yourself when you solved your first 'normal' human case then, huh?" She felt her stress slipping away already.

"Not proud...more like humble. Back then, I didn't know I had a knack for solving mysteries." Jack chuckled and contiuned working over her back. "I see someone is enjoying themselves." Jack smiles and slips more of her dress off. His hands trickled down her body over to her thighs. His plan to get her relax was working like a charm, although he was feeling good too touching this maids body. "Tell me, how did you become a maid?" He decided to ask her as his hands worked over her legs.

Mercedes smiled a bit. She was enjoying the massage and she was long over due for one with the stress that she had to deal with on a daily basis. "When I was younger, I always had a knack for cleaning and tidying up." She stated with a small shrug. "My grandmother used to work as a maid when she was younger as well. So after awhile, when she got sick, I would take care of her. And if we needed money, I would go out and find someone to hire me as a maid. The pay wasn't too bad and I enjoyed cleaning." Mercedes opened her eyes and looked at the floor. "When she died, I didn't really have anywhere to go because I couldn't afford the house. So I took what I wanted and what I could and left. I ended up here."

Jack nod his head and notice a smile on her face. It caused him to smile as he worked her over. "I'm guessing that you didn't know your mistress was a vampire back then." He replied as he finished massaging her back. He then removes the rest of her dress and gently places it on the floor before turning her on to her back. "I shall massage the front now." he infromed her and starts by working over her shoulders. He blushed seeing her nearly nude body as his gentle touches continued. "Forgive me, but I have to do this. You're just too beautiful." He said and gives her a nice passionate kiss.

She shook her head and was about to say something until he turned her over onto her back. Now noticing that her dress was gone, she covered her bra with one arm and her panties with the other. Feeling his lips on hers, her eyes shot open wider and she calmed down a degree. Pressing her lips together, she pressed her head a little against his and softly kissed him back. If anything, this was about as romantic as it came. Her body was almost fully relaxed, she wasn't in a pissed off mood and he was actually gentle. Mercedes was beginning to actually enjoy herself.

Back
Top Bottom