Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Vampire Mistress (Silver117xpunkrockartist91)

"Mi'lady...how about a reaxing bath. Y-You can even use me as a punching bag to calm your nerves." Loagan said in a desperate attempt to calm her down. he and jack saw her bloody knuckles, but were even more amazed on how much the marble wall where she punched was cracking and crumbling. "Looks like I'll be working over before I go to bed. I'll continue exploring the house while you attend to Adelay." Jack said and Logan nod. "Please, solve this case, I'm afraid that no one is safe if this continues." Loagan pleaded and jack simply nod his head seeing them head to a bathroom. As they disappear, Shawn and Elizabeth appear shivering from hearingg Adelay's echo.

Noah grabbed a second stain remover and began to use it. "So how should we play with our new toy. He seemed scared of us." Noah said and begins to laugh.

Adelay was shivering from anger, her blood running down her knuckles and a droplet ended up on the floor. Not saying a word, she let Logan lead her away from the hall and to her personal bath chambers. Once inside, she could smell the humidity in the air and see the steam that the hot water let off. It was a small hot spring with a water fall to keep the water flowing. Looking down at her hand, she sighed and let out a long breath to try to calm her nerves. "This is ridiculous." She spat out.

Elizabeth had a small mouth and nose mask around her face along with a bin of their cleaning supplies. Stunned, she stood there listening to Adelay's outburst and cursing. A small shiver ran down her spin as they passed her. Setting the bin outside of Adelay's door, she sighed and looked around the room. "What a mess..." She stated, her voice muffled from the mask she wore. "Why would someone do something like this?"

She smirked and sprayed the cloth as well. "He gets freaked out when we talk at the same time." Her blue eyes blinking as she thought. "And he doesn't like when we laugh. Maybe he watches too many scarey movies." She mumbled listening to the water fall into the washing machine. After spraying the cloth a few times, she took some bleach and poured it into the running water. The odor stung her nose and her eyes when it hit her. She looked at Noah when she put the cap on. "Who do you think is trying to kill Ms. Adelay?" She seemed sad and she mumbled it, barely above a whisper.

"I know mi'lady but it'll get better soon. After all, it was you that wanted the best. Well, you got the best. I'm positive that he'll find out who's causing you strife." He tells her and hegins underssing her. He foulded her dress and places it in a hamper before awaiting further orders from her.

"You're guess is as good as mine Liz." Shawn said as they see Jack. Jack decided to stey and check her room more. He didn't want to leave a stone unturn just to be on the safe side. "I'm guessing you're the cleaners. May I ask what you were doing throughout the day?" Jack asked both of them. He had to know since the this is the first time he got to see them alone.

"I don't know. I mean sure she has her moments, but she isn't pure evil." Noah as as he places the table cloth in the washing machine. "I'm guessing this is why she trust us more then the others, probbly more than Mr. Logan or Miss. Mercedes." He added and hugs Naomi from behind. "This is why she told us to spy on Mr. Jack and help from the shadows if need be."

Adelay looked at Logan and took the bow out of her hair and set it ontop of a small table. Bending down, she unlaced her own shoes and slid them off. She was now in just her stockings and undergarments. "I hope so, Logan." She stated finally, looking down at her hand, she slowly licked off the blood on her knuckles. The small dose did nothing to calm her or satisfy the thirst, but it was better than nothing.

Elizabeth turned to Jack and thought about the day she had. "When I woke up this morning, I went to the dining room for breakfast. Its served at eight o'clock sharp. All the servants and employees eat at that time." She stated in a matter-of-fact voice. Her voice was soft and child like. "Then I went to work cleaning the twins room and Adelay's study. It gets really dusty in there. Then after I had lunch. From there I helped Shawn clean one of the ball rooms. I was going to help him with one more but I had to help Mercedes find the twins so we could get clean linens for your bed room." She continued to think. "After that, I cleaned some more rooms."

Naomi nodded. "But every person in the castle is important." She stated happily, pushing the cloth in all the way with him and closing the lid. "Maybe, I know we're close to her and she doesn't get angry with us like she does with some people. And she lets us get toys and clothes when we want." Hearing him saying that they had to spy on Jack, she nodded. "Yeah, but I think there's something wrong with Mr. Holiday. He seems different." Maybe there were going crazy being stuck in the castle all the time, they were used to the craziness around them so much that it became normal.

Logan nod and saw her lick her own blood. From that he remembered what he planned to do. He started to remove his red tie and then his black jacket. He folds it netly before removing his white dress shirt exposing his tone body. It was riddle with scars and some bruises from his past and from Adelay, yet he didn't mind at all. He goes over to Adelay and turned around. "I remember telling you that you and have me to fill your satasfaction. We are alone now and there will be no one to distract you, Mistress." Logan said with a smile on his face.

Shawn tapped his chin as he cleared away the stinch of her room. "I can confirm that she was there for breakfast and lunch since I was there as well. I've spent most of my time cleaning all the bathrooms in the castle. All 4 of them." Shawn stated to Jack as he worte down their testamony. "Those bath rooms are bigger than the mistress's bedroom. Once I got done with the forth one. I was so wore out that I headed stright to my room for a little nap." he confessed since was the last to arrive for dinner.

"He different because he acts normal. He's such a stiff." Noah said. Once the lid was close he began acting like Jack. He mocked his voice and pretend writing in a notebook. He was quite good at imatating them as Naomi was good at imatating the women.

Adelay ran her fingers down his chest and then back up, looked up at him. Grateful that he knew atleast how she felt. Running a finger along one of the scars that she didn't do, she leaned up and pressed the side of her head against his chest, hearing his heartbeat strong under her ear. Smiling, she ran her nails gently up his sides as she listened.

Elizabeth went to grab a small trash can in their cleaning bin, putting the cloves of garlic into the bin. "Gross, it going to take forever to get the smell out of these sheets." Scowling, her brows knitted together when she continued putting the garlic into the trash bin. "I wasn't anywhere near this wing today." She stated. "So I can't tell you who I seen up here." She looked at Jack. "Sorry."

She giggled at him. It was funny seeing her brother pretend to be like Jack. "What do you think he writes in that book anyway?" She asked, listening to the washer begin its wash cycle.

Logan smiles as he wraps his arms around his mistress. His heartbeat was normal and calm as she listens to it. "I'll my best to help Mr. Holiday solve this case. They shall feel my wrath for doing this to you." Logan said as his hands goes to her bra and and unhooks it for her. "You have my word, my vampire mistress." he said and kisses her softly, hoping she didn't mind.

"Quite alright, what about you Shawn?" Jacked asked him and he shook his head. "This is the females wing. All girls have a bedroom here. My room is on the other wing when I went to sleep, so I wouldn't know either." Shawn explained and Jack wrote it down. Giving a sigh, the two of them folded the smelly sheets. "That's why Noah and Naomi are the best when it comes to laundy that can get rid of it with the greatest of ease." He tells Elizabeth.

"Hummm...I don't know sister." Noah said. Soon a spark came to his head followed by a big grin. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" he asked his twin.

Adelay's eyes widened when he kissed her but she softly closed them and kissed him back. Her arms moving down as her bra fell to the floor. Her arms soon sneaked their way around his neck loosely as she stood against him. His warm skin felt good against hers and he smelled really good. She knew that Logan was always faithful to her. She just hoped that this time wouldn't be any different...

Elizabeth smiled at him from behind her mask and nodded. "Yeah. They're really good at laundry. It suprises me that two children are so skilled at what they do." She said softly, helping to fold the sheets and when they were folded, she politely took them from him and put them beside the bin outside the door with their cleaning supplies. She'd be sure to take the sheets down to the laundry room for the twins to wash for them. "I hope the mistress isn't too mad about this." She stated though she knew the woman would be furious. "I seen the crack in the wall when we passed."

She grinned at him, usually with them being twins and all they sort of connected mentally. More so than any sibling. "I think so." She said slyly.

Logan smiles as she returns the kiss. It got more passionate as his tongue enters her mouth. He felt her fangs and her tongue as he kiss continued. His hand soon moved to his black dress pants and takes them oof with ease. He breaks the kiss and looks into her eyes. "I would be honered you were to please this lowly servent. I shall do my best to make you feel good." he said and bowed to her.

"I saw it two. I think it's safe to say that we shouldn't bother her for the rest of the night." Shawn said and Jack agreed. "One more question. Does any of you experience a bad time with her?" he asked them. He questioned this way so he could find a motive from either of them.

"it's the best way to find out what he's written. He could probbly be playing a solo game of tic-tac-toe for all we know." noah said to add more suspiction about the detective.

Adelay's eyes fluttered open. It was a long times since someone kissed her. She forgot what it felt like. Now she realized that she missed it. Running her tongue across her bottom lip, she could feel him unbotton his pants and take them off. Since he was a bit taller than her, she had to look up at him and all she could do was nod. As much as she wanted to deny it, she needed to feel this. It was probably the only thing that would distract her from what was going on. Bending her head down, she gently kissed his chest and reached up to take his glasses off.

Elizabeth frowned though he couldn't see it. She herself wasn't really introuble with the mistress. Though she was yelled at once or twice which ended in a good slap across the face. "If you mean beatings, then no I haven't." She stated softly, shaking her head, looking to Shawn waiting for him to answer.

Naomi laughed and shook her head. "Maybe. He's just weird I tell you." She stated, looking at him but nodded. "I think we should look in that book of his."

Logan shivered as Adelay kissed his hard scarred body. They were soft and gentle to the touched. it made his abs twitched as she continued. With his glasses off, be began to massaged her beautiful breasts. His thumbs brusing over her nipple to get them hard and ready. He experienced pleasure like this before and had no problem giving her all that he has to offer.

Shawn sighed and lifted up his shirt. He expoised to Elizabeth and to Jack a couple of bruises. on his body. "I got this from Logan and a baseball bat. I accidently knocked over a vase and she told him to teach me a lesson. I beg her for mercy, but she took such delight from my pain." He confessed which cause jack to arch a brow.

He giggled and nod with her as they hand-in-hand to Adelays bed room. "I bet they'll be asking us to douse that odor in three, two, one..." Soon Noah's phone ring and it was from Shawn.

She let out a soft moan as he touched her, her pale nipples grew tight and hard under his touch. Moving her arms down his sides, she ran her nails along his skin. Not hard enough to welt but enough to leave light red marks. Trailing her lips up his chest to his neck, she ran the tips of her fangs over his skin like she did in the dining room.

Elizabeth gasped and her eyes watered at the sight. It was so cruel. Maybe Adelay was just angry and stressed over what was happening around the castle. She never really knew the mistress to be so mean. Running over to him, she gently touched one of the bruises with sadness in her eyes. "Oh, Shawn. Why didn't you tell me?" She watched him dial a number on his phone and paused.

Noami smirked and kept ahold of her brothers hand as they walked. "You're a psychic, Noah! Yay psychic!" She cheered bouncing on her heels.

Logan let out a soft groan as he felt her fangs on his neck again. it caused a shiver of excitement and wat as he lays her nearly ndue body on to the ground next to the hot spring. "Let me make you happy, mi'lady" he said in a soft romantic tone. His lips started at her lips and began to trail down to her cheek, neck, and then chest. He looks at her once more before his tongue began teasing her nipples.

"I don't want you to worry. I'll be alright. He told his pink-haired partner. He wipes the oncoming tear and he hugs her. There was no doubt they had a mad crush, however, they were too scared to that that step. Jack soon cleared his throat to get their attention. he then pointed at the twin that were there and imitating what they were doing just for laughs.

The next thing she knew, she was being laid on the floor with him ontop of her. Looking up at him, a lustful glaze covering her deep red eyes. Feeling his lips trail over her skin, she let out a groan feeling his hot tongue tease her nipple. Her back arched and her eyes closed. Her hair pooled around her body like snow, her lips parted slightly when her hand found its way into his hair.

Elizabeth nodded and sniffled as she cuddled into his chest. She still felt horrible. When she heard giggling behind her, she turned to the twins who were in an embrace. Naomi giggled and pranced around Noah after they were caught, only to move and skip around Jack.

Logans lips were teasing her left breast while one of his hands began massaging her right breasts. He felt her hand on his blonde hair as he herd her moans escaped her mouth. "That's it my mistress, let it out. Let my action fill you up with pleasure." He began moving his hips to grind against her hips before his mouth began kissing and sucking on her left breast. As for her right, her nipple got to experience being pinched softly against his two fingers.

jack looked at then as they skiped around them. noah soon bumped into him and the Naomi. they each this that three times before he bumps them back. "You're funny" Noah chuckled as he winked at Naomi signaling that he got his notebook.

She jumped a bit when he pinched her nipple. "Yes..." she breathed out moving her hips against his, her free hand moved down to his right shoulder and she dug her nails into his skin. The way he touched her sent waves of pleasure through her body and she very much enjoyed it. A broken version of his name escaped her lips through soft moans.

Naomi giggled after her brother winked at her. "Yeah. And weird too." She stated, skipping out of the room, completely forgetting about the call Shawn made for them to help with the room.

Logan did the same thing to her right breasts with his mouth as he grinds faster and faster. he smiled as she called his name out like that. "Very good mistress, now I can continue to give you more." He whispered before kissing her lips again. His plan on easing her mind was working as he contines to kiss down her body. He kissed her stomach and navel until ge got to her waist. "This has got to go." He teases and removes her panties. Now leaving her in just her stockings, he looks up at her and begins licking her pussy.

Noah followed suit also forgetting to get the garlic sented bedsheets. "What just happend?" Shawn asked curiously. He soon notice that he was still holding Elizabeth and blushed deeply before letting go.

Adelay cried out when his tongue came in contact with her nether reigons. Arching her back violently, she scrapped her nails against the tiled floor of the bath room. A thin sheet of sweat forming on her body from not only the heat of the room but from the sex as well. Licking her dry lips, she glanced down at him for a moment and ran her tongue over her fangs, her chest moving up and down rapidly from her heavy breathing. It felt so good, her soft cry lengthened into a soft moan and a whimper.

Naomi remembered the sheets, making sure not to make a sound, she grabbed them quickly and ran to catch up with her brother. She didn't want to look suspicious about not getting the sheets if they asked.

Elizabeth blushed too when he released her, she wiped any wrinkles from her outfit just incase and frantically went about cleaning the room to distract herself, trying not to pay any attention to the men in the room.

He continued to lick there to continue this bliss for her. He could already hear the lust in her voice and it made his feel good that his member started to get hard. "Are you feel good, madame?" He said in a teasing manner to excite her more. His tongue soon sees her sensative bud and began teasing it with his mouth and tongue. His fingers went inside her folds and begins thrusting them in and out of her.

Once Naomi remembered the sheets, Noah did as well. He turns around hugs Naomi for getting them, felling a bit embarrass about forgeting them like her.

Jack decided to leave and head to his bedroom. He decided to review about his first day investigation untill her felt that his notebook was gone. He searched all over his body until he remembered the twins dancing and bumping him. "Those little sneaks..." he growled and began searching for them.

Adelay moved her head to the side, breathing out a 'yes' when he asked. Feeling his fingers enter her, she bucked her hips against his digits, enjoying the feel of his fingers inside her. She knew how wet she felt by how easy it was for him to slip his fingers inside of her, with the huskiness of his voice and the way he teased it, it sent her over the edge. Moaning loudly, she continued to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers.

She hugged him back and wrinkled her nose at the smell of the sheets. She wasn't a vampire, but even she didn't like the smell. "I'm never eating anything with garlic ever again." She said, holding the sheets away from her as she marched down the hall with her twin brother. "What if he comes to look for us?" Naomi asked her brother. "Should we hide in our secret place?"

Logan continues to finger her, getting faster and faster with each moan she gave out. He could tell she's loving this due to the actions of her body. He was hitting every spot on her correctly, pouring on more lust into her. He leans back up to kiss her lips more as he wiggles out od his underwear to be naked with her.

Noah and chuckled along with. "Yes, to the secret place!" He smile and hopped. They both hopped singed out 'Secret place' berfoe they covered one another mouthes, fearing they were too loud. So, they hopped and singed it out quietly so Jack couldn't hear.

Adelay moved her hands to his shoulders and dug her nails into his skin a little rougher than last time, her lips moved to kiss him back. Moanining in her throat, she felt the warm sensation as her body tightened up, after a few more strokes of his fingers, her body released an orgasm.

Naomi hopped and sang with her brother, holding the sheets infront of her. Looking around before they got to their secret place. They opened the door to a hall closet. Closing it behind them, they moved alway back to the back and opened the hidden door to a good sized room inside. They made it their haven. Naomi closed the secret door behind her and set the sheets on a chair they ended up bringing in. She snickered and sat close to a candle lantern they brought in.

Logan smiled and increased his finger strokes. He soon leas over to her ear and whispered, "Bite me, mi'lady. Allow my fingers to feel your wonderful orgasm as you quench your thirst with my blood." He takes on of her hands and places on his hard-on indicated that he wanted to do more to her then just simple finger play.

Noah got close to his twin with the notebook. "He won't find us here. We'll just place it back in his room once were done reading." He said and snickered before opening the book. Inside they saw that he was a good artest drawing their faces. They soon notice all the info he wrote and they nod their heads. "Oh rats. He's clean" Noah pouted.

She wrapped her hand around his shaft after she moved her head between his and his shoulder. Kissing a tender spot on his neck, she felt her fangs contract a small fraction. Sinking her teeth into his neck, she closed her eyes as the smeel of his blood hit her nose and the metallic taste hit her tongue. Groaning against his throat, she stroked his hard-on while she drank from him.

Naomi crossed her arms then pouted. "Oh poo! He's doing his job." She huffed, her bottom lip puffed out as she pouted. Then she snickered. "We should drew moustaches on everyone." Her soft giggle filled the small-ish space in the room.

Logan gave a long groan as she sank her fangs into him. He held her body tightly as she feast on his blood. His member was fully erected as his thumb brushed over her clit. His hands could feel her wetness as he fingers her more and more, waiting that sweet orgasm before he give her true pleasure.

Noah chuckled and nod to the idea. He looks around and found a few pens. As he gave naomi one, the herd a knock on their secret door before it opened. It was jack and he wasn't happy. "Eep!" They both said suprised. Jack extended his hand wanting his notebook back.

Back
Top Bottom