Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calling All Anime Fans!!

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Hey everyone, its me. I'm making this thread to inform any and all anime fans online about the first ever Grand Forks North Dakota Anime Convention!!! That's right folks I'm working to set up a anime con here in my hometown! I even have a guest and call for when its ready and here is the proof in a email from him:

hi Sabrena,

What a wonderful idea. I would be honored to be a part of that if such an opportunity ever arose! I know it takes a great deal to plan and execute a convention, but if you and your friends are able to do so, contact me! If we can work out the details and my schedule allows, I would be honored to join you in the first ever ND con!!

Best of luck!

vic

If anyone wishes to be a part of this convention and meet vic in person contact me by pm to get furthur contact info if you truly are interested in the con.

You may want to use some discretion when it comes to putting contact information out there. Especially that of someone else's.

Ok, thanks. Also, be careful in putting your own out there as well. Remember, this is a public forum so more than just members will be able to see it.

Back
Top Bottom