Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Irvine

Jugger82

Singularity
Nathan was alone on the battlefield...having lost the other members of his troupe. Satan would not be pleased if he would flee because he lost his regiment. Looking around, he watched as the angels surrounded him and he smirked as one began to rush him. Nathan took his sword and swung it about, crushing each and every angel that tried to come near him until his whole body was splattered with blood from an angel...Now all that remained were corpses at his feet of both demons and angels. "Heheheheh...Who's next?" He said as he looked around to see about four angels slowly backing away from him in fear.

The battle had been a long one, but they were finally over powering them, Heaven's army was starting to prevail. Ariana smiled. She had given up everything to get where she was. She had given up the normal freedom angels received, the normal pleasant life, to become the best. She saw a group of her soldiers backing up.

"What is this?" She asked as she stepped through their line. A smirk crossed her face as her eyes landed on a familiar face. The only one of Satan's pets to ever give her a problem. They were matched almost perfectly in skill. With a wave of her hand she sent her other fighters away. Every time she fought Nathan it ended in a draw, but they respected each other enough to let their battles drop with dignity. "Hello Nathan. It's been a while." She said with a smile as she tucked a long silvery lock behind her ear.

Seeing them suddenly flee, Nathan was about to give chase until he heard a familiar voice in the wind. Turning, he saw Ariana and laughed as he sheathed his sword behind his back...he never used it in a fight against her. "Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in. The hell are you doing here? Gonna ruin my fun I bet?" He said as he barred his claws at her with a smirk. "Well if you're here...that means we're in this to fight right? I won't let you walk away alive this time!" He usually said that before a fight with her but he usually let her go, saying that he was being called to come back to the base and spare her. Rushing toward her with immense speed, his claws swiped at her in hopes to tear apart her clothing...He loved to strip her in the middle of battle to embarrass her in front of her troops.

"That's right I'm here to ruin your fun." She slipped her sward into hist holster on her back between her wings. She smirked. "Oh? Well, i am going to send you right back to hell!" She shouted as he charged at her. Ariana was nimble, far more so than the average fighter. When his claws came towards her, she grabbed his wrists and used them as a launching point to throw herself up into the air, over him. She landed softly on her feet before charging at him, her feet landing in the middle of his back. "What's this?" She chided. "I do believe you are getting slow." She chuckled as she straightened up and adjusted the dress he always seemed to catch her in.

Feeling her legs in his back, he fell hard to the ground but recovered instantly and was back on his feet. Smirking, Nathan rushed at her with his claws out once more before parrying to the side to swerve around her and get her into a full nelson. Bending his back back, he brought her down hard, hitting her head hard onto the ground before he let her fall off of his body. "And it seems you're...er...Fuck you, you know I'm not good with comebacks."

Ariana groaned and cradled her head as she got to her feet, he had learned a few new moves since the last time they fought. "Watch your mouth!" She snapped at his cursing. But then she grinned. "Yeah, you always were terrible with words." She launched herself at him. Arms wrapping around his waist as she grabbed him and slammed him back against a large tree. The trunk cracked under the force. "When will you learn to just stay down!" she screamed as she grabbed him by the shirt and threw him into another tree.

As he hit the second tree, Nathan began to laugh loudly as he looked at her. His body disappeared into a puff of flame before it appeared behind her, grabbing her around the waist like she did to him, only he was behind her. He forced her against a tree and smirked at the position they were in. "Heheheh..." He was laughing because he was rubbing his hand along her ass...He loved to sexually humiliate her in battle. "You've still got a nice ass after all these fights." He said snickering.

Back
Top Bottom