Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link to the opening post had been added to the beginning of this thread.

Jugger, I'll let you use your avatar. I'm going to make this exception for one time only.

Sorry about that. I honestly tried to find an image like hermaphrodite's that was realistic yet not RL but...the Fallout Renders for guys always have them have facial hair and I don't like that for my characters >.< If I come across a pic, I'll change it.

Okay.

Does any have any request where the Vault actually is? Mojave, Capital Wasteland, somewhere else?

In my Fanfiction, it was...I believe around Savannah/Atlanta Georgia. We can just put it in the Mojave though if you want, or the Capitol Wasteland. You're the host, you choose :]

Or we could go with someplace that hasnt been done in the games yet. I think major city areas work the best, both for population and resources.

I vote New York City!

Ha. We need a catchy name to go with it, like the Capitol Wasteland or the Mojave Wasteland. Maybe....

Populated Wasteland (Cause of the high population of New york)

Foreign Wasteland (Cause of it being one of the #1 places foreigners fly in from)

New Wasteland (NEW York)

Applesauce Wasteland... (Cause it's the Big Apple... and it blew up.)

*slaps herself*

Ok, I'm better now.

Mad-hattan Wasteland (stolen from Rifts) Or even a name drawn from any one of the other 4 burroughs.

Liberty Wasteland (Named for that big half-melted statue)

I think Liberty Wasteland would only refer to us being in New York City. If our general location is actually New York City, I vote for Liberty Wasteland. :]

Name: -Pacu

Vault Role: Merc (raider hired gun)

Appearance

Equipment: p90 dragunov
(yes I have modded the game) stealth boy modified from part use in a recharger pistol assassin suit and her scarf from when she was a slave

Brief Bio: She was born in a place like the PITT doesn’t really remember where it was and does not want to she was a fifth generation slave a few years after coming out of her mother she was put to work getting no love from her mother being a hard life she spent most of her childhood doing whatever hard labor the slavers told her to do.
By the time she was in her teen years she had large breasts and was a gem that gleamed in the shit hole where she lived so of course the slavers were interested her man and woman.
As they abused her however they doing so she was used to test the effect of new chems they were cooking up making it easier to abuse her ne day one of the warden gave to much of the experiment chem causing her to black out and go nuts beat him to death with a lead pipe then the next thing she knew she was running away with the stealth boy she found and a few days later she was free with a personality disorder from the over use of stealth boy and nerve damage from the chems.

I have a over haul kit on mine were it make the game 50x longer with a little more of a variety

Okay.

Luatesh.

After trying to read your character's bio, I wouldn't be able to write with you.

Name: Marc Castillo
Vault Role: Imported slave. Slightly mutated.
Appearance: A body just a bit smaller than a regular supermutant and lacking of tumors and skin diseases. The pigmentation of his skin is grey/green. His face, even rought, was softer than a regular mutant. Two sideburns laid on his cheeks as his long hair was tied up on a tail. Also... he was fertile.
Equipment: Anything their slavers allow him to have, as he doesn't need much to kill someone with his own hands.

Brief Bio: Born on the frontier with mexico, Marcos born on a regular human familly in a regular mexican postapocaliptic village and had a regular life. everything was alright untill his village was raided.

After the raiders killed all his familly and friends, burned all the houses of the village and tortured any of the survivors, the raiders forced him to feed in the dead bodies of what those were their friends. After having their fun with him, he was claimed by the leader. A 8 years boy claimed by a big far cruel raider, who also was a pedophile. Saddly Marcos won't be virgin by one of his sides any more.

4 years living with the raiders teached him some valuable lessons: were to cover when people hits you, how to bite, how to steal and how to please. At 12 years, at the fourth birthday of his slave life and before he was going to be raped again, he Jumped on him and repeat what they forced him to do with his family, feasting on the leader's flesh as he was still alive. After he died and Marcus were fed, he left the camp before someone could notice. He wanted revenge, he wanted to kill every of them, but saddly, payback wont keep him alive.

He crossed the border, starting a new adventure in the wasteland. To survive he stole, killed, saved people, made oddjobs, eated people and even prostituted himself before he started to grow up, not only in age, but in size. As he was getting exposed by the radiation he was mutating.

One day as he was minding his own bussiness the ground under his feet felt. Falling into a pit trap he passed out only to wake in one cage, travelling to an unknown plave.

Name: Sierra Melgar, a.k.a "Vaquero Letal"

Vault Role: Everything. An executioner, sharpshooter . . . and always eyed suspiciously when slaves go "missing" from the vault.
Appearance:
At a glance, Sierra doesn't look like the "Lethal Cowboy" to the untrained eye. He's 5'11 in height, with a deceptively small frame that has thrown off many of the people he has fought in pitched knife fights . . . or bar brawls . . . or just general fist-fights. He has a tanned complexion, with a smooth and slime jaw-line that is accented by light, dark brown scruff, and a surprisingly well-trimmed goatee. Yet one thing that betrays him are his eyes: sparkling green emeralds that somehow manage to look through you, around you, and at you all at once in a very chilling fashion. The rest of his hair, which is that same dark brown color, is kept tied back in a pony-tail that reaches the base of his neck.

Along with all of that, he sports several scars. Most are things that he doesn't care much about, brushing them off with the fact that the people who gave them to him are dead, and so it doesn't matter how he got them. However, there are three bullet wounds which he seems to have grate reverence for. The first seems almost like it's not even there: a line near his temple that's barely noticeable save for a slight difference in color from the rest of his skin. The second is on the inside of his left thigh: a nasty patch of that same change of color. The third is located on the left of his stomach just on the outside of his lung: a clean through-and-through shot from something about the size of a 9mm handgun. Those are three wounds that he refuses to talk about to anybody, save his closest friends and companions.

Equipment:
- The "Assassin Suit"
- 4x bottles of purified water.
- 4x Stimpaks.
- Authority glasses.
- Desperado cowboy hat.
- 1x .357, lever-action scoped rifle.
- 1x .40-07 Gov't. hunting revolver, with scope.
- 1x 9mm pistol.
- 1x Bowie knife.
- Elida's necklace.
- Caetano's rosary.

Brief Bio:
Sierra's life is the story of a good gone horribly bad. He and his younger brother Caetano, and his older sister Elida were the only surviving members of their family out of six children and their two parents. Raiders had killed their family and the three of them were left to wonder the Mexican desert with nobody to support them. However, not all was lost. They came across a town named "Iglesia de las Hermanas Blancas", or the "Church of the White Sisters". It was refuge for lonely wanderers that was known betters as "Casa Blanca" by many of it's inhabitants. The church there, which was the name-sake of the town, took the three children in, and the nuns there began to raise them. It seemed like they were on the road to a good, Catholic up-bringing, and that they would be able to live happily ever after as if it were all just some sort of fairy-tale for the three orphans.

It wouldn't be.

At the age of fourteen, Sierra made it clear to his sister Elida (who was now seventeen and on her way to becoming a nun) that he felt he wanted to help the town out. She suggested that he pursue becoming a member of the church. Feeling that wasn't "hands-on" enough for him, he saved up his caps, bought a simple bolt-action rifle, and took a job in the town watch . . . which was mostly just shooting at wild animals who got too close to the town and scavenging for food. Well it turned out that he was actually an incredibly good shot. So good, in fact, that word of him started to spread, and by the age of seventeen he was known as a "gunslinger prodigy". Unfortunately, a group of raiders caught word of this, and decided that they would see just how good the young gunman actually was. So when he was eighteen years old, they attacked the town while he was out hunting for food, and when he and the rest of the scavenging party returned: they found it fully in raider hands. Quickly capturing and killing his fellow scavengers, their leader challenged him to a duel to the death.

He accepted, under one condition: if he won then he, his brother, his sister, and all the others were free to leave. The raiders agreed, however, there is little honor amongst thieves. When Sierra won, gunning their leader down in the street, they gave him the key to the church where the few survivors were being held, and watched as he ushered them all out. As they began heading north, the first shot was fired. Being at the back of the group, it was aimed for Sierra, and made a long line on his temple that can still be seen today. Whirling around, he was going to try covering them with his rifle, but the second round hit him in the stomach. Just then, a roar of gunfire opened up. A .40-07 tore through his thigh and brought him to the ground entirely. As the last of the screams faded, the raiders moved on. Amongst the dead were Caetano (now seventeen, and a member of the church) and Elida (who had been twenty and well on her way to being a nun) were amongst the dead. He took Caetano's rosary (which he had made for him two years ago) and Elida's cross necklace to remember them by over the next several years.

Then he started killing. Determined that the wastes were full of nothing but scum, he determined to be the scummiest of the whole bunch. He became known as "Vaquero Letal", the "Lethal Cowboy". He started heading north, through the Mojave, and eventually he reached the New York area. There, he got in working with a slave-running raider gang as a sharpshooter and general hatchet man. So now the cigarette smoking, hard, and bitter Mexican gunman uses his particular talents to keep the slaves in line. Occasionally, he "chooses" one of the girls for his own, and rumors abound over why it is that the girls simply . . . disappear.

I am interested in joining! :)

Name: Frank Bishop, commonly known only as Bishop.
Vault Role: Security Chief.
Appearance: Bishop is a giant of a man standing around 6'6" with a strong build gained from an addiction to both body building and steroids. He is bald with a clean shaven face and his dark brown eyes are often hidden behind a pair of aviator style cop shades. Bishop's general appearance is that of 6th generation military man.
Equipment: A personalized 45. Magnum Revolver with "Bishop" engraved on the barrel, a gun that has been in his family since 21st century. Weighted MMA fighting gloves that metal plates in the knuckles. A specially designed injection device worn on his left wrist hidden beneath his pip boy 3000, that delivers a steady flow of psycho straight to his blood stream.
Brief Bio: As one of the oldest members of the vaults current dwellers and decedent of the previous 6 Security Chiefs Bishop is a well respected person in the vault. Though he is not a friendly person, he runs a tight ship and ensures the vault is always safe and secure despite his addiction to the military grade performance enhancing narcotic known as psycho.

Name: Blake Talbot.
Vault Role: Vault Maintenance and secret thief.
Appearance: Blake stands at only 5'9" with a slim build, he is a very agile young man you spends most of his time sneaking around the vault when not doing his job. He his a short red Mohawk that is always spiked, his face is covered by a short dark brown stubble and his apple green eyes are usually hidden behind a pair of welding goggles. His arms and torso are dotted with crude tattoos he has done himself. He is typically dressed in a Vault 38 Utillity Jump Suit.
Equipment: A home made electronic lock pick and other assorted tools in a black vault tech satchel that never leaves his side. His Pip Boy 3000 has also been modified by himself making it a handy tool for any thief, for example it has a powerful motion sensor capable of detecting any suspicious guard and even pesky rats.
Brief Bio: Blake was not born in the Vault, he is the son of a raider whom was killed by the Vaults security force after a failed attempt to break into the vault. Security Chief Frank Bishop personally took in the savage child aged only six years old and was quick to integrate Blake in the vault. Blake was taken into the maintenance department after his failure of the G.O.A.T exam and learned everything he needed to, to know the Vault and its systems like the back of his hands. It was inevitable that the son of a criminal would adopt his fathers bad habits that were made worse by his technical skill and knowledge of the vault.

Two more additions to Vault 38. The Vault is starting to get *very* populated. Wonderful. *smiles*

I had a thought... so feel free to all shoot me should I be wildly stupid or somesuch. But how do a couple characters from down Mexico way fit into a Vault SL set in New York City? And How in the hell did they get there with no forms of transportation that arent controlled by the major factions? Unless of course they spent the majority of their lives traveling Northeast for an unknown reason... which they didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom