Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
I'm a big fan of the Fallout games (having played both Fallout 3 and New Vegas) and would love to start a group RP up. It would begin inside a Vault, and then we'd go from there.

I haven't posted much of a plot because I'm only wishing to find out how many people would be interested in this (so I don't waste my time). If enough interest is shown, then we'll come up with a plot and quickly get posting, with new characters jumping in whenever (I feel too much time is wasted in the planning stages of many Group RPs, by which point most people lose interest).

=====
VAULT 38

Vault Residents
Michelle Marx (Overseer)
Frank Bishop (Security Chief)
Rayne Marx (Administrator)
Alexia Carrington (Doctor)
Nathan Stone (Door Guard)
Blake Talbot (Maintenance)
Valentina Marx (Slave)
Marc Castillo (Slave)
=====​

-----
Name:

Vault Role:
Appearance:
(Either descriptions, real-life photos or non-anime drawings)
Equipment: (Clothing, Weapon(s), Important Items)

Brief Bio:
-----

In Vault 38, even before our characters are born, the vault is overrun with slavers and raiders that beat all of the inhabitants. Our characters started off as children with horrible parents that sold us out to work as slaves for the raiders so that they did not get killed or forced to do it themselves. Later on when we're of appropriate age and after we take the G.O.A.T, which is basically just going to tell what kind of 'Raider or Slave( r)' job you'll get, we'll find out that the Overseer actually LET the Raiders in...Reasons are currently unknown. After we get our first jobs, as either the raiders, slave( r)s, the raiders and slavers that we become will take the slaves and go out into the open world...but the thing is, we didn't go out into the world to search for supplies and other slaves like we were told...we were going to run away and leave our miserable and terrible lives in hopes of finding something better out in the wasteland.

Thats basically how the RP will start out if you like it. I kinda gisted it the best I could. It was based off of my Fallout: Journeys fanfic on this site. I can give the link to it if you want to see it.

That's sort of like the RP idea I gave you, Cheesecake. So! I say we do that one. ^^

I guess we're going with the Vault 38 idea then. Any one interested, post a profile of your character using the template in my first post. I'll be playing the Overseer, but any other role is up for grabs.

So are we starting with our characters in the vault then they get sold to slavery. And if they are being sold how old should my character be?

The Vault will be the starting location for all characters to begin with, except for possible exceptions. You can either play the role of someone already in a life of slavery (which I assume would basically be a normal "Vault Dweller") or you can play a Raider/Slaver.

Yeah. Basically Vault Dwellers are Slaves except for the stronger ones which are the Raiders and Slavers. Also, I forgot to mention this in the plot about what the Slavers and Raiders do, they receive visitors from the outside world that can come in and BUY slaves.

This way, if anyone wants to join later on and still wanted to be in the vault, they could've just been someone sold off.

I'll post my Profile later though when I'm done replying to RPs

Name: Nathan Stone

Vault Role: Vault Door Guardian (Raider)
Appearance: (No anime pictures right? Those are all I have and I don't like using RL pics. Can I use my avatar?)
Equipment: Clothing = Avatar (Even if you don't allow me to use it, just using the clothing.), Hunting Rifle, 2 frag grenades, nail board

Brief Bio: Nathan has grown up beaten and enslaved his whole life because of the accursed overseer. Because of her, he became one of the most beaten slaves...but it turned him into a hardened man who didn't know mercy or show too much soft spots to anybody. He was given the job of guarding the Vault Door, to keep slaves in and allow merchants and other slavers access into the vault when necessary. He's known to be ruthless like the other slavers and raiders but he refuses to keep a slave of his own. If anyone ever tries to escape the vault, they are always shot on sight...The only person he really talks to is the Overseer, and even then he has a hidden blood lust to see her dead.

Name: Rayne Marx

Vault Role: Administration/Slaver
Appearance: Rayne
Equipment: Dual 10mm pistols, 2x Stun grenades, Mezzer, and Combat knife. Short armored jacket, (Probably belonged to a child before the war, later reinforced.) Cargo pants, Combat boots, hat, and goggles. 2 bottles of purified water, some jerky made of some animal from outside, 2 slave collars

Brief Bio: Rayne's life was far from easy, yet among the children handed over to the slavers she stood out. As the daughter of the Overseer, she was often given to positions of athority over them... to keep them in line. Yet as she grew, and began to understand the fallacy of her mother's position, the identity of her unknown father came into question in her growing mind. It could only be one person, and often the girl caught the Slaver Boss watching her every move without the same leering gaze of the other men.

At 16, when it came time for the girl to take her G.O.A.T. exam, another fallacy. She could feel those leering gazes all the more accutely, as they awaited the announcement of another fresh young slavegirl. A fate she hopes she managed to avoid through her own wit rather than a rigged test. On her first trip out, just giving her the opportunity to see the outside and learn what life was really like without the protective walls of the Vault, Rayne found a few articles of clothing to personalize her appearance. The tattoo, a gift from the Boss and showing her promotion from her former status, is still a bit red and tender from it's recent application.

Name: Michelle Marx

Vault Occupation: Overseer
Notable Equipment: Vault 38 Jumpsuit (Worn really tight), 10mm Pistol

Brief Bio: The rumour is that Michelle Marx betrayed her sister in to a life of sexual slavery in order to become Vault 38's unofficial Overseer. She is the kind of no-nonsense, strict leader that Vault-Tec wanted their Overseers to be, although she has very little influence amongst the Vault Dwellers due to the large Raider and Slaver presence.
Currently, the Vault remains functional through a strained-yet-business-like relationship between Michelle and the Slavers. It is unknown how long this will last, and the Overseer has been particularly paranoid in the recent weeks that she and her daughter will be sent to "work" with her sister.

Name: Valentina Marx

Vault Occupation: Sex Slave
Notable Equipment: Sexy Lingerie, Vault 38 Jumpsuit, Steady

Brief Bio: The Marx sisters are a tale of two extremes. While her older sister calls herself the Overseer, Valentina works as one of the Vault's sex slaves. Worse still, she is not technically owned by one single person, and is considered "free to be used" as long as permission is given by a senior Slaver. As a result of her low social status in the Vault, Valentina has been addicted to Steady for the best part of five years and will usually do anything to get it.

Looks to me like we're on the verge of being ready to start. Just need a character for Sasha, and Snowe if she's still out there watching.

*Anxiously awaiting*

We can throw our characters in to the Vault if you would like, without advancing the plot so they have some time to create their characters while we make sure the story doesn't die.

Or we can wait...

...and maybe keep on waiting...

I feel the same way! This is the point where many group RPs die... waiting.

So... I choose option 1... lets get things started and in motion. It will allow us to enjoy the waiting game.

Name: Alexia 'Lexi' Carrington

Vault Role: Medic, Doctor, Drug Proveyor.
Appearance:
Gorgeous_by_lesbianpaluza.jpg
Equipment: Follower's doctors outfit, Stun Baton, Maria [Rather feminine 9mm Pistol], Steady - 3, Stimpacks - 5, Psycho - 2, Jet - 3, Mentat - 2, Healing Poultice - 4, Med-X - 2, Radaway - 3. [Hope that's not too much, but I mean..she is a doctor...sort of.]

Brief Bio: Alexia is the daughter of the former vault medic, John Carrington, a man who showed himself to be a truly upstanding member of the community. At first, Alexia wanted no part in being her fathers daughter, and did not pick up any form of medical training under him until her father, at that point her only living relative after her mothers death shortly after her birth, began to show signs of a common vault disease which at that point was highly dangerous and almost incurable, the effects worsened still thanks to the lack of proper medical care within the dank vault which seemed to be attacked near-constantly by Raiders. At sixteen, just before the annual G.O.A.T exams, Alexia's father past, and the next week after his passing and as the fires that cremated his body still lay hot, Alexia was a child who was given a rank of Medic, and thus was tasked with making sure the slaves and indeed their slavers were in tip-top condition; A job she ditests with her entire being.

OOC: MY INTERNET SUCKS! *Flail* Sorry it took so long! T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom