Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sometimes Brothers Have to Share (Sticky Fun + KevinR778)

KevinR778

Supernova
Max had just got home after school with his girlfriend. He brought her up to his room quickly, and started to kiss her deeply as they fell on his bed. Max was the star of the football team and had a smoking hot girlfriend to go with him. He started teasing her with his hand in her panties, rubbing at her wet pussy and his other hand playing with her breasts.

Meanwhile down the hall Jason, Max's younger brother was alone in his room, hearing the noise that his brother and his girlfriend made. He rolled his eyes, and put headphones in. Jason wasn't like his brother one bit. He actually had a brain but also never had a girlfriend. He often heard the loud noises of them getting it on but often ignored it.

Naomi groaned as Max worked her body, god he knew all the right places to touch in order to drive her insane. "Mmmm...." She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her deeply, squirming beneath him, running her hands across his muscles, tracing their outline. He was by far the most muscular boy in the school, hell probably the town....and it just drove her insane...what he coul do with that body of his.

"Nnnngh...c-come on..." Naomi broke the kiss, pulling her head back slightly, her pink hair rather dishelved and her glasses halfway down her nose. "Stop teasing me Max....you know what I want damnit...why do you always tease me so much....?"

Max grinned "Sorry babe, I just like to get you worked up" he said, standing up. "Let me just take a shower then I can give you what you want alright?" he said with a wink. He gave her a kiss "I'll be out in like 20 minutes babe, Love you" he said heading to the bathroom, and starting his shower.

Jason had noticed the sounds stopping and let out a happy sigh. "Thank you!" he said loudly. He got up and walked down the hall, his brother's door wide open and his girlfriend alone. "Where's Max?" he asked her. He noticed her clothes a bit wrinkled and her obvious nipples poking out of her shirt from not wearing a bra.

"Y-you bastard Max..." Naomi whimpered softly, then whacked him on the arm as he got up to leave her like that, shifting and whimpering softly when he left the room and her all by herself. "Hn...?" She glanced up slowly when Jason entered the room, blinking. She hadn't really spoke to him much since she had started dating his brother, she only really knew his name. "Huh? Oh...that asshole went off for a shower and left me by myself...." She growled, then slowly looked up at Jason, her cheeks flushed, though her arousal was sending....ideas...through her mind. "Say....Jason...." She licked her lips and slowly stood up.

"Just how much like your brother are you Jason...? Hm?" She slowly started to walk towards him, her pussy juices running down her legs whilst her hard nipples poked through her thin shirt. "I mean....I know you're not all muscles but...how about in other ways hm....?" She glanced down towards his crotch and smirked, wondering if he was anywhere near as astronomically huge as his brother.

Jason looked at her, a bit confused. "What do you mean?" he asked, only to be answered by another question. He felt her eyes stripping him down when she glanced at his crotch. He blushed alittle, he wasn't sure exactly what she wanted but he guessed she wanted a cock inside her pronto. "Uhhh I dunno..." he said. "Maybe we could find out" he said with a smirk. He closed the door and went over to her, sitting next to her on the bed.

"Oh my my...." Naomi giggled when he closed the door, then walked over towards her and even went to sit by her. "You're so much bolder than I thought you'd be..." She leaned a little closer, her large breasts pressing against his arm. "I thought you'd be so shy...." She grinned, leaning her arm over, starting to stroke at his thigh. "Or are you just all talk hm?" She licked her lips and leaned up a little closer to him, staring him right in the face. "Come on.....your brother will be back soon...so why don't we skip all the foreplay and get right to it hm?"

Jason looked down her shirt when she leaned on him. Making him bulge and when she rubbed his thigh, he grew even more. "Well I'm still a virgin but bring it on" he said with slight confidence. He grabbed her breasts, rubbing them before taking off her shirt. He pulled of his own shirt, then pulling off her skirt with a smile. He rubbed his bulge against her wet panties and smiled. "If you want it so bad" he said spanking her ass before finishing with "come get it" he said unbuttoning his pants but leaving her to do the rest.

Naomi yelped and groaned when he grabbed at her breasts, licking her lips when she saw the bulge in his pants. Oh she couldn't wait to get her hands on that thing...well...maybe not her hands, but another part of her body anyway. She let out a moan as he removed her shirt, then her skirt, the girls lack of underwear meaning she was already completely naked besides her glasses, her body spread out before him on the bed. "Nnngh....f-fucking tease...." She growled, then immediately reached forward, fumbling with his pants in order to get them off. "T-take your damn clothes of....I can't wait anymore...I need fucking damnit...."

He helped her, finally getting his pants off, losing his boxers as well. He was 13 inches long and about 1 and a half inches thick. He was just a bit bigger then his brother. "Ready?" he asked with a smile. He pressed his cock against her soaked pussy before sliding in just the head. "Damn you are tight!" he groaned as he slid deep into her.

"Mmmm.....I'd say you're a little bigger....or maybe I'e gotten the shy one all excited...." Naomi licked her lips as she stared at his cock, she couldn't wait to get it all inside of her and see what he could do. "Mmm....I'm always ready for a huge cock..." The girl smirked, then gasped and groaned as he started to slide inside of her. Her body was still as tight as the day she was a virgin and it was squeezing his cock in an attempt to milk it. "Ahh!" She made no attempts to hide her moans of pleasure, pushing her hips up against him to envelop the entirity of his cock inside of her hot, wet body. "Nnnnngh....th-that's it...ah...f-fuck me...d-don't worry about cumming. Just...just keep on fucking me even if you cum alright?" She knew the virgin wasn't going to last long when he was this excited, but if he was anything like his brother he'd be good for 3 or 4 shots at least.

He groaned as every last inch was deep inside her. Hearing her request he nodded, starting to thrust slow but rough. He groped her big breasts as he did and let out a few big groans from her tight grip on his cock. He kept his pace, speeding up gradually and even daring to kiss her deeply.

Naomi panted as he rested all of his cock inside of her, then started to thrust into her slowly and roughly. He wasn't as strong as his brother but....well the size made up for it. "Nnngh..ooooh!" She arched her back, pushing her breasts up into his hands as he fondled them, then leaned her head up to grant him his first kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth as she moved her hips hard against him, squeezing and milking his cock.

Jason used his tongue as she did and squeezed her breasts harder. He thrusted faster and harder keeping himself going deep into her heavenly pussy. After a minute or two of kissing he pulled back smiling at her as he groaned a few times. "You are one sexy slut" he said with a smile.

"Ahhh!" Naomi let out a loud cry of pleasure when he broke the kiss, her breasts bouncing despite his hold on them. "Ah..ah...ah....ah fuck your cock is so great....c-come on...f-fuck me harder....don't hold yourself back....ah...I want all your cock...all your cum....oh fuck fill me up like your brother!"

He groaned as he fucked her even harder then before. Feeling the urge to cum growing and soon with on big thrust deep inside her he burst. With a loud grunt filling her pussy up with his hot virgin cum. He panted and slowed slightly but not stopping as she asked. "Can i give you a load on your face next time?" he asked with a smile.

Naomi arched her back as she felt the familiar twitches of his cock inside of her, knowing he was close. "Ahh...th-that's it baby...come on...come on..." She licked her lips, then arched her back and pushed up against him, taking his cum as deep inside of her as she could. "Nnngh...fuck...so much....ahhh.....so much cum...." She drooled slightly, then groaned as he started to fuck her again. "Nnngh...y-yeah....cover my face with your next load......but then you put the load after back in my pussy....but not....until you make me cum....ah!"

He nodded and resumed fucking her hard. He licked her nipples, groping her breasts again. He thrusted harder and faster trying to influence her empending orgasm before his next. He pinched her nipples and twisted them a bit too.

"Ah!" Naomi gasped and squealed when he twisted her sensitive nipples a bit, growling in pleasure. "Nnngh....t-trying to make me cum huh? N-no way....I can't cum....without more of your cum all over me....nngh....come on..." She gasped and wrapped her arms around him. "Y-your brother....will be back soon....so you....you better cum soon if you wanna....wanna make me cum..."

He nodded, thrusting a few more times then pulling out and cumming hard all over her face with a loud groan. "Mmmmmmm fuck! Take it you slut!" he said as the last few strands of cum hit her.

Naomi let out a loud gasp when Jason suddenly removed his cock from her, causing some of his cum to spill free and onto Max's bed. The girl barely had time to pull her glasses out of the way before Jason started to spurt cum all over her face. "Nnnyaaa..." The girls mouth was wide open, catching and swallowing much of his cum, whilst more of it sprayed over her face and hair. "Nnngh...tastes just like Max's...now...come on....I bet you're saving your biggest load for last. Come on...." Naomi slowly got up onto her hands and knees. "Give me everything you've got left and make me cum"

He nodded and got behind her. He slide back into her tight pussy. He started to fuck her yet again just as before. But just then Max came in, in just a towel "Hey babe ready for some f..." he said, stopping at the sight of his brother pounding his girlfriend on his own bed. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked with his jaw dropped. Jason stopped and laughed nervously.

"Nyaa!" Naomi squealed in pleasure when Jason slammed back into her, the new position allowing his cock to work a little deeper into her body. She was so into it she didn't notice Max entering at first, not until Jason stopped and laughed. "Nnn...?" The girl blinked, fumbling for her glasses and pulling them back on, glancing over towards Max, her breasts hanging beneath her whilst Jason's cock was still buried inside of her. "Max.....? Ah...well...." She frowned, figuring there was no point in lieing. "Well what did you expect when you get me all worked up then leave and there's a huge cock in the room?"

Max was mad at first but got turned on by her being naked and his anger slowly faded. "Well since you like being a slut, suck my cock while he fucks you." he said with a grin, dropping his towel and getting on the bed. He pressed his cock against her lips and smiled.

Jason nodded in agreement and sighed when he didn't get screamed at or hit and started thrusting again, spanking her hard every so often.

((Sorry for the delay >< Life is hectic right now x.x))

Naomi blinked at her boyfriend, then smirked when he dropped his towel, watching as his cock started to get hard as he walked across towards her. With a sly grin she parted her lips, glancing up at Max before she took his cock in her mouth, moaning around it as Jason continued to fuck her from behind.

StickyFun said:
((Sorry for the delay >< Life is hectic right now x.x))

Naomi blinked at her boyfriend, then smirked when he dropped his towel, watching as his cock started to get hard as he walked across towards her. With a sly grin she parted her lips, glancing up at Max before she took his cock in her mouth, moaning around it as Jason continued to fuck her from behind.

(It's alright)

Jason fucked her harder, spanking her hard. He groaned loud and high fived Max. Max grabbed her head and thrusted down her throat. He let out a groan from the feeling of her warm wet mouth and throat wrapped around his cock. He high fived his brother as they double teamed her.

Back
Top Bottom