Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

"Well that would depend on how my God wants his reward," she said, putting her arms around him. She was only teasing a little--just to give him a taste of his own medicine. "I can think of a number of different ways to do this."

Harry could tell that she was teasing his mind and body, it would readily accept anything she could deliver and relish even more as he spoke softly. "I want my Goddess to do what she feels would be best."

Jessica laughed and smiled at him, running her hands over his shoulders and those powerful arms. "I'm not sure. I don't know what you like best yet, so I'll have to experiment...unless you want to give me some hints," she said, grinding up against him.

His eyes stayed locked with hers, enjoying the slender fingers as they caressed his broad shoulders, muscles flexing beneath the surface as he spoke while grinding back. "Sweetie my body is yours so take it please."

She smiled at him and ran her fingers over his arms, stroking the muscles there. "Mmmm....so many things to do to this body...I'm not sure where to start," she teased. "Maybe it would be easier if I was on top of you. That way I could see all my options at once."

Harry could not help but moan softly as those slender fingers traced over his upper body, slyly grinning into her eyes he pulled her body slowly ontop of himself. "Is that better My Goddess."

She giggled as he lifted her onto him, her hips straddling his. "Mmm, much better." She grinned and leaned down to kiss his neck, her hands running up and down his sides. Her lips and tongue gently attacked his neck as she kissed him. "Mmm, tell me your fantasies, Harry...I want to know."

Feeling and loving how her body fitted perfectly to his, the soft kisses along his neck evoked louder moans to fill the room as the slender fingers worked over his muscles again. His eyes met hers slowly this time, words whispered. "My fantasies only include you my goddess, we are almost always naked and you are lavishing my body just like you are now."

She smiled, glad to see that he knew how to speak to a woman. His description was enough to make her giggle softly and wonder just what kind of fantasies he had that required being dressed. For time time being, however, she focused on ravishing his body as well. "Well, I think I can help with that part," she said, nipping at his neck. "Tell me more. What's your favorite?" she asked, stopping to suck gently at his pulse, her hands moving to his chest now.

Harry was still a little shy around her, head tilting back as he enjoyed the lavish attention from the luscious lips of hers. A soft moaned out response filled the room. "It would be you taking my body and making it your own." Hips moved up and against hers.

She moaned softly as he pressed up against her like that. Well, if that was all he wanted, then she could easily do that for him. Her lips slowly released his neck and she grinned. "That sounds like a marvelous idea," she said with a grin, her lips kissing at his collarbone before she sat up. From here it was quite a view. She really did enjoy watching this amazing body. She rose up and removed the rest of her dress before she took his hard length into her hand and started to stroke him.

Harry knew that her soft moans would soon have been drowned out by his own much louder ones, the response and eye contact along with change in posture of her doing little to stem his arousal level. Blue eyes never leaving hers now as he groaned softly feeling his sacs tightening and phallus hardening beneath the soft touch, his words a mixture of a moan and whisper. "Oh god yes My goddess."

Jessica chuckled at his use of "god" and "goddess" in the same sentence and leaned down to kiss him before returning to her previous position. "You can use my name, you know. I promise I won't be mad." When she was satisfied that he was hard enough, she rose up and guided him into her, slowing taking him in, inch by inch.

Harry heard the chuckle, his eyes glazing over with each passing second before feeling her body shift again to fully take him inside of those soft pink folds that melded so perfectly to him that he was sure they had been created for that very purpose, leaning up slightly he flicked his tongue tantalising against and underneath her breasts, moaning softly. "Jessica take me faster ."

She moaned softly as she took him in, and slowly adjusted to him. She loved how perfectly they fit together like this. When he leaned up and flicked his tongue against her, she shivered and grinned. "Anything for you, baby." Shivering, she moved her hips down so that she took him to the hilt and then up again, picking up speed quickly. "Mmm, so good..."

Harry felt her body shiver against his, the right amount of perssure was being applied by those tight muscles contracting around his shaft as it slipped a little deeper into the pink folds. Losing himself totally eyes closed as he relaxed further allowing her body to dictate the spped it wanted to go at.

She found a rhythm to work with that was just fast enough to please them both, in her opinion. Jessica's long dark hair fell into her face before she leaned back, rolling her hips and tilting her head so that it would fall back over her shoulders. "Harry," she moaned. "Tell me....how it feels..."

Harry had closed his eyes for several seconds, opening them he leaned up and flicked his tongue along the underside of her right marvellous mound of flesh as hips ground against each other. The tip of his phallus was penetrating deeper as moans got louder. "Jessica feels so good, going to cum real soon."

Her hips continued to roll with his as they had sex. Her eyes closed and she arched her body to him, wanting him to feel as good as she did. She panted as her body worked, her tight pussy squeezing him while they fucked. "Harry!" She was going to lose it any second, but she was holding out just for him.

Harry was losing it just as fast as she was, the extra rolling of hips against his and increased breathing rates only spurred on his own arousal level as he held her hips a little steadier. His words a groan as he started to cum. "Oh god Yes Jessica cum with me."

When she felt him let go, she did as well, unable to hold back any longer. She came hard and felt herself arching and twisting in pleasure, her body quivering in absolute bliss. She never wanted to come down from this orgasm, and she hoped that he was equally pleased.

Harry felt her muscles contracting around his shaft milking his sacs as her own sweet nectar flowed down over it, breathing raggedly his eyes met hers softly showing just how much he had enjoyed it.

She tightened her hold on him and pulled him close to her. "Harry...you're amazing," she said softly, looking up into his eyes. Jessica had never been one for empty compliments. She meant it. He had quite literally rocked her world.

Harry's body meled closer to hers, his fingers lightly dancing the curvature of her back as he softly kissed her lips, words whispered. "You are the amazing one Jessica, always have been."

Shivers ran down her spin as he traced along her spine. His body seemed to fit perfectly with hers, and she smiled up at him as he spoke to her. "Oh, yeah? How come you never told me before?" she teased, smiling broadly and rubbing his shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom