Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

Harry's blue eyes met hers only seconds before her lips touched his, sparks flying through every nerve ending of his body as he returned the embrace and deepened the kiss.

Something about him made her always want to be in his arms. Even before she'd acted on any of her feelings for him, she'd wanted it to be something like this. As he deepened the kiss, Jessica returned his emotions, pressing against him as her tongue slipped past his lips.

Harry felt her body press against his, melding so well together he knew this should have happened ages ago but was glad it did now. Their lips locked as tongues danced sensually to their own music, long thick fingers danced down the contours of her back and sides.

As their tongues twisted together in a sensual tango, Jessica enjoyed Harry's touch. She smiled into his lips as his hands traced over her curves, her own fingers running up and down his chest and sides. This date just got better and better as they went along.

Harry moaned softly into the passionate kiss, lust burning brightly within him as long thick fingers moved slowly to the zipper of her dress and eased it down slowly to expose more of her flesh to the coolness of the apartment, eyes meeting hers as he moaned out his words. "I want to taste you again."

She shivered as he kissed her and felt those big hands of his going for her zipper. Jessica grinned and shivered as he told her what he wanted. She kissed him again and pushed his jacket off his shoulders. With a grin she looked up at him. "Mmmm, I think I'd like that too."

Harry felt the goosebumps forming on her skin as his blue eyes sparkled brightly back into hers, the grin told him enough as he eased the zipper further down and began to slowly ease the straps from each shoulder. Leaning down he left long slow licks, gentle nibbles and soft kisses on the sweet skin from her neck to just above her beautiful and magnificent mounds of flesh, easing her body back on the lounge he smiled up at her with a sly grin, the material of the dress sliding further down her body to pool around her waist before tantalizing the flesh more with soft kisses and teasing licks in between her beautiful mounds.

Jessica felt a few butterflies flutter in her stomach as he finished undoing her zipper. She didn't let her nervousness show. Before she'd been too caught up in lust to really appreciate the moment...Now that they were in his house, on his couch, and she was in his arms, she was entirely focused on him. Not like last night when she'd only been able to let him please her...No. this was much better. Now she could focus entirely on what was happening. She moaned softly as his lips traveled down her neck, his tongue tasting her skin as he nibbled at her neck and chest. She blushed when she found his head between her breasts, his tongue teasing her. "Mmmm, you are too good at that."

The words hit his ears softly like a gentle zephyr through leaves on a cool autumn day, his need to pleasure her growing as he moved his head slowly allowing his tongue and teeth to make light contact with the soft supple flesh of her marvellous mounds of flesh, oh so good they felt in his mouth as he took each hardening nipple between his front teeth and pulled on them. His eyes looked upwards as he guided her lower on the couch keeping his close contact with that soft flesh only releasing it to growl hungrily and leave another batch of long slow licks, gentle nibbles and soft kisses all the way over her stomach and navel pausing at where her dress was pooled around her hips.

The butterflies in her stomach sped up a bit as he laid her down. Her eyes locked onto him as his mouth traveled over her breasts and nipples. She blushed and moaned softly as he growled hungrily. Her eyes closed as he kissed and licked his way down her stomach, shivering as he came level with her hips. "Mmm, Harry..."

The moaned out responses that hit his ears softly only heightened his own growing arousal, but for now the need to make her cum until she could almost not walk was the only thing he desired as his head moved to between her legs, tongue darting against and around her hardening clitoris before slithering inside her soft pink folds to taste the sweetness.

She shivered and jumped just a little in anticipation as he moved his head down between her legs and started to lick her. She reached down and put her hand on his head, shivering at the feel of him using his tongue to please her. "Mmmm....Harry..."

Harry felt the almost involuntarily twitches from her body, his tongue teasingly darted in and out of her soft pink folds, licking back up and circling her hardening clitoris as he felt her fingers running through his hair, ears and body sang at the moaned out response from her. He loved making her feel this good.

He had no idea just how good he was making her feel. His talented tongue felt amazing inside of her. The way he teased and then gave her what she wanted was amazing. She arched her back a bit as he darted in and out of her, teasing her clit. He was too good at it. At this point, she didn't know how much longer she would last.

Harry wanted to make her feel so special, his long tongue probed deeper into the soft pink folds tasting and savoring the sweetness that had formed only lightly, it was partly sating his thirst for now. Teeth moved a little sharper and faster against her hardening clitoris as he sought to make the dam walls break to release her sweet nectar.

She gasped and panted, sensitive to his every little touch. Whimpering, Jessica arched her back in pleasure and moaned for him. "Harry...so close..."

Harry felt her body move and heard the gasp and words, soft sweet music to his ears as his tongue probed even harder and faster in and out of her tight moist folds wanting that release to come for her.

She closed her eyes and arched her back. Her body quivered in delight as she lost control. She came, her body radiating heat as her sweet juices flowed into his mouth.

He felt her body move more against his waiting mouth, the sweet nectar quenching not just his thirst but hunger as he drank them all down. Softly touching her sensitive clitoris he lifted his head, eyes looking to hers as he spoke in a murmur. "So sweet and tasty."

She closed her eyes and moaned softly, riding the waves of pleasure that traveled through her body. After a long moment of her catching her breath, she looked back down at him, smiling. "Harry..."

Harry could tell that her body was riding the waves of ecstasy, his body moving slowly up the bed to lay near her. Lightly and tenderly caressing just underneath her breasts he spoke in a whispered tone. "Oh my goddess.."

She grinned at him and slowly came down as he stroked her skin. "Mmmm....you are very, very good. I'm glad I came home with you," she said with a smile, running her hand through his hair.

He smiled softly at her words and moved further on the bed so he could kiss her cheeks, his words spoken barely above a whisper. "So glad my Goddess did too, hope you feel good as well."

"I feel amazing," she said, returning his affection. "Would you like to feel as good as I do?" she asked with a grin. "Because I think I can help with that."

Harry's blue eyes sparkled brightly as they met and locked with hers, teasingly kissing the soft sweet supple and delectable flesh of her neck his breath hot and words whispered. "Just how would my Goddess do that."

Back
Top Bottom