Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

Harry felt her drain his sacs completely, the sweet nectar that flowed tasted even better this time around as he felt so sated. Feeling her lips move away and the moaned out response he gave her clitoris one long slow lick. "Oh Jessica my sexy goddess, perhaps a moonlit dip for later."

She giggled softly at the suggestion. "I'll have to think about that one," she said with a grin. Carefully, she moved so that she was no longer straddling his mouth. Jessica had to admit, he knew how to talk to a woman. And she was pretty crazy about him to have done this much already. It was pretty clear that if he ever did ask her for it, she'd give in. For now, the dark-haired girl fixed her clothes and sat on the ground with him. "Well, there go most of my plans for the evening," she joked. "Is there anything you want to do with me?"

Harry listened intently to her words and smiled softly as she moved to sit near him, fixing his own clothes up he leaned across to softly kiss her cheek and take a gentle hold of her hand giving it a squeeze. "I was going to ask you the same thing." He said barely in a whisper.

She blushed a little-- the way he said things like that always caught her off guard. "If you want, we can keep walking. Or we can go to my place or your place. Or we could do something else. It's up to you."

Harry could tell that he had caught her offguard a little by the words, softly kissing her cheek he slipped his arm around her waist and spoke. "A slow walk that lasts until evening with you my goddess would be ideal and later tonight who knows what we can come up with."

Such a charmer. It was a wonder she could keep her head around a guy like him. It wasn't every day you met someone who called you "goddess" at the drop of a hat. And he pulled it off quite nicely. She smiled and let him put his arm around her, kissing his cheek in return. "That sounds like a great plan, Harry." She smiled and started to get up, finished resting for the time being.

Harry smiled and stood slowly at the same time as her, his eyes sparkled lightly with the rays of sun peeking through the gaps in the foliage of the trees and other plants, such a peaceful spot to rest he mused and laughed softly. "So anyone else ever call you a Goddess before."

"You're the first," she said with a laugh. Jessica put her arm around him and kissed him softly. "Have you ever done that with anyone else?" She asked, referring to their little heated moment just now. Jessica drew him back onto the path with her and walked with him. Slowly, she steered them toward the greenhouse.

Harry smiled and walked with her towards the greenhouse. "No I have not done that with anyone else. Have you my sexy goddess?" He asked barely in a whisper.

She shivered at his whisper and blushed a little. "Nope. I don't think I've ever been that impulsive in my life. You're the only one."

Harry's blue eyes sparkled as he noticed the light coloring to her cheek and listened intently to her words, guiding them further into the greenhouse he spoke in a soft tone. "So a first for us both, I am sure there will be others too."

The thought of that sent a little thrill through her, and it made the red in her cheeks deepen a bit. "Maybe...So, do you come to the greenhouse often?" She asked, entering the glass building with him.

Harry could tellt hat her body was experiencing something new again, the redness to the cheeks was evidence of that as he gave a sly grin and groped her buttocks as he spoke barely in a whispered tone. "No, first time is today. How about you my goddess?"

And just when she was calming down, there was his hand to make her turn another shade of red. "H-Harry. Cut it out," she laughed, leaning against him. She liked him a lot, but he made her feel so many different things...it was a little embarrassing. "I come here sometimes. It's so pretty and peaceful in here." She smiled and shrugged. "I just don't touch the plants." Slowly, her skin was turning it's normal pale hue. "I'm not sure where else to go on this little walk, actually. I hadn't planned for it to last a long time. I suppose we could go to a park or something."

Harry could tell that his actions had flustered her again, something he would ultimately need to learn to curb somewhat, at least while out in the open. Smiling softly at her words his hand took hers leading her further into the greenhouse and through the small archway to the back garden area. The small lake off in the distance as he spoke. "I go to sit near the lake some days, it is relatively peaceful."

"That sounds nice," she said with a little smile. She grinned and kissed his cheek. "Let's go there for a little while."

Harry's face lit up, his blue eyes sparkled as he guided her across towards the lake's edge. His usual spot vacant as always, sitting down on the long wooden bench he spoke softly. "So you have not been down here before?"

She strolled to the lake with him and enjoyed the way his face lit up. "No. I've always thought it was pretty in the distance, but I never came down for a real look at it," she said with a little shrug. "It's much better in person."

Harry listened intently to her words and stretched his legs out further on the grassed area surrounding the lake, his eyes drifted to hers as he spoke in a whispered tone. "You my goddess make everywhere more special."

She smiled at him. "Wow. You really like to let a girl have it, don't you?" She teased him a little and kissed him softly. "It's okay. I like to know I'm special to you." Jessica grinned and snuggled into him, just enjoying him.

Harry could tell the words had been teasing, it was a light playful banter they enjoyed and shared. It was unique in itself he thought as large strong hands slid easily around her body encapsulating it and drawing it even closer to hs own, softly kissing her lips, cheeks and forehead he spoke in a whispered tone. "Love you and so glad we can share this time together now."

She smiled as he kissed her and let him hold her there. It was so peaceful here at the lake, and he was so warm and comfortable...It was almost like a dream. "How on earth did I luck out and find someone like you?"

Harry could tell that she was as comfortable as he was there, it was his most peaceful place or had been until last night. Laughing softly he spoke. "I was going to ask you the same thing my sexy goddess."

She smiled and kissed his shoulder, just enjoying life. "It's really nice here... Thanks for sharing it with me."

Harry's shoulder muscles flexed slightly underneath those soft lips of hers, knowing the power they had on his body he was fighting the urges again as they snuggled on the bench. "I am glad my goddess enjoys my secluded location." He said.

Back
Top Bottom