Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

She stiffened a bit as his arms wrapped around her and he kissed her cheek. She relaxed as soon as she heard his voice. With a smile, she turned and kissed his cheek. "As if some other guy would even be on my radar." She put her arms around him, enjoying his company. "I sure hope I'm the only girl you're looking for," she teased.

He felt her body stiffen then loosen and turn in his arms, eyes sparkling back into hers at the teasing words. His large strong hands held her body closer and leaning down a little he sucked on her lip, words whispered. "My eyes are on you only sexy, body belongs to you as well."

"Good thing, too," she said with a smile. "I don't think I'd like sharing. Shall we go on our walk?" She asked, kissing him softly.

Harry slyly grinned and returned the soft sweet kiss, his long muscular right arm slid around her waist as he moved to her side. "Lead the way sexy." He said in a soft tone.

Jessica grinned and let him put his arm around her. "I really like you." She held him next to her and then led him at a leisurely pace. "How was your day?"

"Sleeping was grand, but I missed you. I've gotten so used to you being around," she said with a chuckle. "This project has me just expecting you to be there, ya know? And now that I know how you feel and you know how I feel...Well, it made me miss you more." It felt a little like she was blabbing a bit too much, so she stopped. "Anyway, It was pretty good." She steered them toward the greenhouse and garden, figuring it was a nice evening for that kind of thing.

Harry listened intently to her words, his large strong right hand taking her left one and giving it a gentle squeeze before lifting it and softly kissing the back of it, long slow licking down until he took her index finger into his mouth. "Sexy I can move in with you if you want." He whispered.

She blushed--the redness on her face a combination of shyness and the boldness of his offer and gesture. "Oh, wow. Well there's no need to go that far," she said with a laugh. "After all, it's not like we've been going out for a long time." Still, the idea of him always being around was quite appealing. "Tell you what, though. You're welcome to come and go as you please." She smiled and pulled him close, just off the path and behind some trees. She pulled her hand free from his and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply.

His body melded closer to hers, the words easily absorbed and heart beating faster as large strong hands guided long thick figners to her buttocks, cupping and squeezing them as his tongue danced sensually with hers, totally lost in the moment and where they were right now.

She moaned softly into his lips at the feel of him pressed against her, cupping her butt as his tongue slid into her mouth. Jessica let her tongue dance with his and deepened the kiss, running her hands up and down his chest and through his hair. After a long moment, she broke the kiss, panting softly as she looked up at him. Her heart was beating so quickly... and she began to think of a crazy way to give in to her urges right there in the gardens...after all, no one was around...

Harry could tell that she was feeling the same way as him right now, the urges were increasing with each passing second and a quick glance back towards the path told him they were all alone in the gardens and giving her buttocks a tighter squeeze he lifted one leg around his waist holding it there with his large strong right hand while the left one deftly unzipped his jeans, lifted her dress a little and spoke in a whispered tone. "Sexy I want you so badly, take me."

She blushed as he gave her a little more of a squeeze and lifted her leg. They were just far enough out of sight to not be noticed, but just close enough to the path to be found if someone heard them. Still, she could barely stand it. As he unzipped his jeans, she felt her skirt slip up as well. "Hey, isn't that my line?" she murmured, her body pressing against his. With a smirk, she kissed him again and reached down between them to pull her panties aside and guide him to her. "Mmm, now be a good boy and help keep me up." She nipped at his lip and kissed him again as she lifted herself up so that her legs were wrapped around him and his erection pressed against her womanhood. Slowly, she took him into her, moaning softly into his lips.

Harry was going to be losing it if he did not use self control, the situation was adding to his arousal as the purple veined bulbous head of his rampant phallus penetrated the soft pink folds, large strong hands gripped her waist gently supporting her body weight easily as hips moved against hers sending his cock even deeper, moaning softly he sucked on her lips before slithering his tongue into her mouth slowly.

Jessica moaned softly and moved her hips up and down his cock, her tight, wet pussy taking him deeply. Her tongue played with his as he held her up all by himself. Harry was definitely a man, all right. A sexy, strong, and very attentive man. She'd be an idiot to not want him.

Harry moaned into the deeply passionate kiss, lips locking tightly with hers as their tongues danced sensually while the tip of his lightly pulsating cock penetrated even deeper into the tight wet folds. Escaping the kiss words a groan. "Sexy I am going to cum."

She was close, too. "Mmph! Put me down and lie down," she said, panting. She'd heard his message loud and clear and they would work together to cum. Giving him one last deep kiss, she slowly pulled away from him, waiting for him to help her up and then down. They would pleasure each other to get off.

Harry heard the panted out words, his eyes glazed over with lust for this beautiful goddess as he slowly eased her body down to the ground, lowering his own he waited for her to straddle him as he moaned softly.

She smiled at his eagerness to do what she wanted. She'd really hit the jackpot with him. Carefully she arranged herself so that she was positioned over him. Her eager sex was waiting for him just above his face as she leaned down and stroked his cock just a bit, licking the tip for him in preparation. He'd tasted her, and now it was her turn.

Harry felt and watched her body not only lower but arrange itself so that she could taste him, his large strong hands guided long thick fingers to each side of her slender waist gently holding her down as he darted the tip of his long tongue into the moist pink folds of her pussy, the sweet nectar already oozing out slowly only making him hungrier for the whole lot that had built up to flow freely like a river.

She moaned softly and took his tip into her mouth, sucking him and stroking him as she worked hard to make sure that he felt release. Jessica was nothing if not a team player. She moaned softly and started to take even more of his thick shaft into her mouth, her tongue swirling around him as her lips moved up and down his length, her hands only helping. Her heart beat quickly at the thought of someone finding them like this, but the risk turned her on. Harry's tongue inside of her only aided her body in coming that much closer to her climax.

Harry felt the long slow licks from her talented tongue combining with the warm moist confines of her mouth, total heaven now as this goddess of his took him closer to a wonderful release. Hands gripped her waist a little tighter pullign her lower body down harder against his invading tongue, desperate to make her cum now he ran teeth over her clitoris as he moaned out his words. "Going to cum real soon sexy."

She moaned, her heart beating a bit faster as his teeth joined in the fray and attacked her clitoris. "Ohhh..." She closed her her eyes and sucked harder, taking even more of him into her mouth in response. Jessica wanted him to cum--to taste him just the way he'd tasted her. She wanted to hold out a little longer--to put him first this time around, but she was pretty close herself. If he kept this up, she'd be going first after all.

Harry felt the movements of her mouth increase in both intensity and speed, he was losing it fast as the purple veined bulbous tip pulsated more viciously inside of her mouth, only seconds later his hot jism shot out the tip hitting the back of her mouth as he kept up the assault on her clitoris and pink folds with his teeth and tongue.

She was a little surprised that she'd lasted long enough to taste him first. But it was only mere seconds before he got what he wanted, her sweet juices sluicing down into his mouth as she drank down all the cum he gave her, relishing the taste of his salty seed. When she was sure he was finished, she pulled away from his cock, panting as she licked him clean. "Mmm, Harry..."

Back
Top Bottom