Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finals (Candira and NightStalker73au)

Harry smiled at her words and could not agree more as he lightly traced long thick fingers of his large strong right hand down her back, alternating eating the pizza and breadstick along with drinking the soda using his left he wondered what some may think of how they looked right now, he did not care.
"Yes it is" He said softly.

She blushed a little as she ate, his hand making her a little more excited than she really ought to have been. He was just rubbing her back, but it felt good. And he was touching her in a way that was more than just him asking for her attention. It occurred to her that she didn't know what to do with that. When she finished up her plate of food, she took her paper plate to the garbage and got more soda.

"Well, I think I'm ready to get back to work..." She knelt down beside him and kissed his cheek. "I'm really glad you're my partner." She smiled and then headed over to her computer to finish up her work as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Harry noticed the coloring added to her cheeks as they ate, watching her stand and take the small containers away he made a mental note of the bin for later. Smiling at the combination of the kiss to his cheek and words he spoke softly. "So glad I could be too."

Finishing his own share of food and drink soon after he stood and walked casually to the bin, dropped the containers into it before returning to the work papers.

About two hours later, Jessica finished her part of the project and dropped back onto the floor after hitting save as many times as she could. "Finished," she whimpered. "It's finally finished." She smiled happily and lay there on the floor her legs under her coffee table as she tried her best to stay awake. "How's it coming over there Harry?" she asked, not even looking up.

Harry had been putting the last minute touches to his portion of it when he heard the words, eyes glancing up to watch her hit the floor and struggle to stay awake. Briefly catching the time from his watch he smiled widely. "All finished here too"He said.

"Awesome. Let's put it all together and submit it so we can go to sleep," she whined a little. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she sat back up and fought to email everything to him. "All right, it's coming your way, Harry."

Harry heard the whined out response and knew she was stifling back many a yawn, his computer caught the email quickly putting it all together with a huge smile across his face. Pressing the send button and moving back from his own laptop he laughed softly and stood to stretch his back, walking casually across to her and leaning down to rub her shoulders.

Once all her stuff was sent, she watched him pull it together as she shut her faithful computer down, a sleepy smile on her face, too. When he got up she watched him until he was behind her, rubbing her back. "Oh my God, you have no idea how good that feels," she groaned, leaning back into him a bit as his hands worked her. "Harry, do you want to stay here tonight? I mean it's almost three anyway..." she really hoped he would stay with her.

Harry had moved to a sitting position behind her by now and was still working out some ofthe knots in her neck, shoulders and upper back before feeling her lean into his touch. The soft voice that had kept him spellbound uttered the words, ears fully registering them along with his body as he smiled shyly and slid his right arm around her waist leaning forward to softly kiss her hair, nuzzling it away to kiss her neck. "Yes I would love to" He whispered.

She shivered and groaned as he worked her stiff muscles like a pro. She leaned into his hands a bit more before he stopped rubbing and then slipped his arm around her, kissing her hair and neck. "Mmm, good. I'd be sorry to see you go." Jessica closed her eyes and leaned back into him. "Thanks, Harry."

Harry felt her body responding to his every touch, her words sent a few sparks flying through his body as he grinned and rained more kisses along neckline, sucking on her earlobe teasingly he spoke in a whispered tone. "Jessica it will be my pleasure to keep those kinks out of you if you shall let me."

She shivered and leaned back into him, letting his lips go where they wanted. "Mmmm, that feels amazing," she said softly. "Harry, will you come to bed with me and help me a little more there? I'll return the favor," she said with a smile.

Harry's eyes sparkled and the smile widened at not just reaction but the words as they hit his ears slowly and softly, almost blown over by them he stood and offered his hand to her. "Lead the way Jessica"

She took his hand and the help it offered as she stood up. He seemed like he might have been dreaming. He was so formal and polite about it. But then, that was just his personality. Sleepy, but willing to find a way to stay awake, she led him back to her bedroom, the queen size bed taking up a good chunk of the room. She turned on a lamp and sat down on the edge of the soft mattress and looked over at him. "Come sit."

Harry smiled softly and easily followed behind her, watching her move to the bed his eyes glanced around the room taking everything in before casually walking across to and sitting down on the bed right near her.

Jessica smiled and leaned in to give him a sweet kiss, keeping it short. Her dark hair framed her face as she pulled away, her face a little obscured by the shadow. "Would you rub my back for me later?" she asked, putting her arms around him and coming a bit closer now.

Harry returned the short sweet kiss, noticing how part of her face was obscured from view as he fully absorbed her words. Opening his mouth he tried to speak, nothing came out for several seconds. "Jessica of course." as he breathed in her swet perfume moving his body slightly closer to hers.

She grinned and kissed him again, letting her lips linger there as she ran her hands up and down his back. Slowly she lowered him down so that he was on his back and she moved to straddle him. She was tired, but she could definitely stay awake a bit longer if it meant she got to make out with Harry for even a little while. Of course, she wanted more, but she doubted she had the stamina for that kind of thing tonight. Besides, it was better to take it a little slow. Wasn't it?

Harry returned the kiss and was caught off guard not just by her pushing him down but straddling him too. Oh god it felt so good to have her that much closer, his hands instantly going to each side of her body as he sought out skin to taste with his tongue.

She kissed him deeply and rubbed his chest, letting him hold her. Jess parted his lips with her tongue. She held him close and let his hands wander any place he liked.

Harry felt her tongue slide into his mouth, opening mouth wider he let his tongue play with hers as fingers traced up and down her sides before moving to her back.

The dark-haired beauty's tongue wrestled with his while his fingers slid up and down her sides and back. Hers moved over his chest and she found that she liked what she felt there beneath the fabric. Rather than try and get it off him while she was still on top, she broke the kiss and nipped gently at his bottom lip. "Do you want to stay the night here?" she asked, looking down at him.

Harry felt her tongue wrestling even faster with his, moaning softly into the deeply passionate kiss as her nails moved over his chest. Muscles were rippling beneath the surface of his shirt as he felt her break the kiss, body wanting more but allowing her to make and set the pace for them both as he responded in a whispered tone. "Jessica I would love to."

"Let me help you get more comfortable," she said, gently tugging at his shirt. Maybe it was too much to go so fast, but she couldn't really help herself. Jessica helped him get the shirt off and then returned the favor, removing hers. She wore a simple silky bra in a pretty coral color.

Harry heard the words and instantly felt her fingers on his shirt, once removed he smiled and appreciated more of her beautiful body that had been revealed. Licking his lips he pulled her down and kissed her passionately, words whispered. "Jessica how long have you wanted me."

Back
Top Bottom