Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Love Slave by RobBase086 and radioboxes

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage was working with his young assistant in a lab. He was only trying to help people out with this elixir for them to enjoy. Instead what he did not know was that it was going to turn his lovely assistant into a naughty love slave willing to do anything for him. Dr. Sandage is 5',4", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 140 pounds. He is 39 years old, never been married and does not have any children.

As Dr. Sandage and his assistant were working in the lab. Dr. Sandage was working with a grape extract along with some other chemicals to add to it. "Now Dr. if this is mixed right it should be something like a herbal remedy like a grape juice of some sort for people to drink. What do you think about that?" He looks at her smiling now. and mixing in a flask the ingredients together.

" I think that will turn out good Dr. Sandage.." On the other side of the laboratory, stood a woman no taller than 5'2 dressed in the usual lab clean white coat and underneath a simple black dress, a little tight on her curves but not that noticeable to others that hemmed at the knee. Black framed glass with green-hazel eyes hiding behind them , watched him from afar as to what he was doing. She didn't do much of help to the doctor at this time with him being so much into his concoction with all the ingredients with him, she only was there if he needed extra hands . Usually , she was watching from afar to what he had been doing and thinking about the other things that could be added, but she wouldn't speak up much about it.

r a d i o b o x e s said:
" I think that will turn out good Dr. Sandage.." On the other side of the laboratory, stood a woman no taller than 5'2 dressed in the usual lab clean white coat and underneath a simple black dress, a little tight on her curves but not that noticeable to others that hemmed at the knee. Black framed glass with green-hazel eyes hiding behind them , watched him from afar as to what he was doing. She didn't do much of help to the doctor at this time with him being so much into his concoction with all the ingredients with him, she only was there if he needed extra hands . Usually , she was watching from afar to what he had been doing and thinking about the other things that could be added, but she wouldn't speak up much about it.

"I hope that it will turn out good! I have been working on this for quite sometime now and I have not had it tested yet on anyone or anything." He tells her hoping that it will work. His assistant is very attractive and if she was not serious in a relationship he would make a move on her. She does have some nice curves on her body that he would love to see without any clothing on. he was acting like a typical guy around a woman who is beautiful with brains. He was thinking in his head.

The woman stood quietly, watching him every now and then before deciding to get them some drinks in celebration. " I will get some drinks for us so we can celebrate on your new concoction doctor. And maybe , we can find a test animal to test it on . " she smiled while walking off and get some drinks from the soda machine.

The woman stood quietly, watching him every now and then before deciding to get them some drinks in celebration. " I will get some drinks for us so we can celebrate on your new concoction doctor. And maybe , we can find a test animal to test it on . " she smiled while walking off and get some drinks from the soda machine.

He was busy at his work and thought that it would be nice if he could give some to his lovely assistant, but how could he do that if she is going to get soda for them to drink to celebrate? He thought that possibly if she is not looking he can place some into her can of soda to see what happens to her he thought smiling. "Sure go get us the sodas to celebrate! I hope we can find a animal or something to test this on. I hope that it will work all right!"

She came back with two cokes in hand, walking to him directly to give him his. " I didn't know what you like, so I just brought you a coke. Is that fine?" she asked while still handing him the can, With a smiled she stood beside , just to watch him continue on his mix and hopefully by then , he would be finish with it and ready to test it on the animals.

She came back with two cokes in hand, walking to him directly to give him his. " I didn't know what you like, so I just brought you a coke. Is that fine?" she asked while still handing him the can, With a smiled she stood beside , just to watch him continue on his mix and hopefully by then , he would be finish with it and ready to test it on the animals.

He was busy mixing the grape juice and other things that went into the flask as she returned with two cans of Coke. "Coke is fine. I prefer drinking Coke over any other thing. I am not a Pepsi fan, but I will drink Sprite, 7Up, Dr. Pepper or anything else. I am not picky really." He says to her smiling at her appreciating that she went and got them a couple of Cokes to drink. "Thank you for getting me a Coke! I appreciate that a lot!" He tells her. He opens his up. "Were you wanting a cup of ice to have with your soda Rosemary?" He asked her. Hoping to pour a little of the mixture into her glass to try on her.

" yes please , that would be nice. " She gave him a faint smile while opening hers as well " And you can call me Anna Dr , that is just a play name Dr." A small giggle slipped out pass her lips while waiting for the ice. While he was walking away from glanced over at the mix. It look drinkable and smelt good too with the grape powder sitting on the rim of the beaker. This was going to be good for him and hopefully maybe he would mention her in it as a helper .

" yes please , that would be nice. " She gave him a faint smile while opening hers as well " And you can call me Anna Dr , that is just a play name Dr." A small giggle slipped out pass her lips while waiting for the ice. While he was walking away from glanced over at the mix. It look drinkable and smelt good too with the grape powder sitting on the rim of the beaker. This was going to be good for him and hopefully maybe he would mention her in it as a helper .

"Ok I will go get a couple of glasses filled with ice. Do you like a lot of ice or just enough to make your drink cold?" He asked because he loved to have a lot of ice cubes in his drink. He smiled at her and heard her on what she had to say. "Ok Anna it is then I shall call you." As the Dr. did take a small sample of what he mixed up and placed into a little vial while she was getting some Cokes for them. He placed some ice into a cup and then poured some of what he worked on into her cup. He did have plans of including her in this project since she assisted him a lot through out the whole experiment and testing. "Here you go!" He said with a smile to her wondering what is going to happen to her.

" A lot of ice please " she answered him with a faint while waiting on he soda . She never did notice when he slipped the concoction into the glass, only thanked him for hers and pour her coke in without looking. With a sigh and her smile growing on her lips a bit bigger, she spoke up " Cheers to you doctors for your new mixture that hopeful other doctors will take into liking and find more research for it to it worldwide. " her glass was raised in a toast as she waited for him to do the same .

" A lot of ice please " she answered him with a faint while waiting on he soda . She never did notice when he slipped the concoction into the glass, only thanked him for hers and pour her coke in without looking. With a sigh and her smile growing on her lips a bit bigger, she spoke up " Cheers to you doctors for your new mixture that hopeful other doctors will take into liking and find more research for it to it worldwide. " her glass was raised in a toast as she waited for him to do the same .

"Ok I shall put a lot of ice for you in your glass." He answered her as he went and filled it up with ice along with the new drug that he just created. When he walked back to her he handed the glass to her and then poured his Coke into his glass. When he saw that she was proposing a toast he held his glass up and responded. "To a great assistant who shall go with my name as creating this formula to help other people." He said with a smile and then took a drink of his glass. He waited patiently for Anna to drink from her glass to see what would start to happen to her.

With the toast done and the clinks given, she brought her drink down to take a nice sip down, never tasting the other mixture that went in , and pulled it from her lips with a smile. Nothing seem to happen right off the bat , she only rested in her place while taking more sips of her drink. Nothing still. A smile on her lips , she glanced at him with the same smile and asked " So doctor, when are we going to test it on the animals ?" she tilted her head a little as to a answer.

With the toast done and the clinks given, she brought her drink down to take a nice sip down, never tasting the other mixture that went in , and pulled it from her lips with a smile. Nothing seem to happen right off the bat , she only rested in her place while taking more sips of her drink. Nothing still. A smile on her lips , she glanced at him with the same smile and asked " So doctor, when are we going to test it on the animals ?" she tilted her head a little as to a answer.

He sipped on his drink and watched her as she sipped on hers. He smiled at her and wondered how she would react if he winked at her. So he gave her a wink. He was watching his watch to see how long it took the drug to start kicking in on her. He enjoyed the break that they were having since they had been working hard there in the lab on this experimental drug. "We should more than likely give a sample to the animals I would say today? How does that sound to you?" He said looking her in the eyes.

Anna was still sipping on her coke while watching him quietly and only then thats when she noticed the wink he gave, it was almost a surprise to her that she blushed at him doing that . She never thought she would be effected by such a little wink. And a faint giggle slipping away at the sight,she was in a little area of what came pass her lips as when he did it . Her face filled with blush and she giggling like a school girl was a little off for her.

Quickly , she cleared her throat and turned a little to look somewhere else but him and answer in a small nervous voice " Oh we should . It would be the best time to do it so we can have results. Its a great idea. " she nodded quickly , trying to avoid to look at him
// I am so sorry about slow replies , I haven't had the chance to reply to anything since work so hope this will help me get back on replying to things. \\

Anna was still sipping on her coke while watching him quietly and only then thats when she noticed the wink he gave, it was almost a surprise to her that she blushed at him doing that . She never thought she would be effected by such a little wink. And a faint giggle slipping away at the sight,she was in a little area of what came pass her lips as when he did it . Her face filled with blush and she giggling like a school girl was a little off for her.

Quickly , she cleared her throat and turned a little to look somewhere else but him and answer in a small nervous voice " Oh we should . It would be the best time to do it so we can have results. Its a great idea. " she nodded quickly , trying to avoid to look at him
// I am so sorry about slow replies , I haven't had the chance to reply to anything since work so hope this will help me get back on replying to things. \\

Dr. Sandage just watched patiently as she was sipping on her glass of Coke. He knew that she had a boyfriend and loved him very much, but he wondered what would be the results of the drug taking affect. Would she want to be with the Dr. or her man since she was given the mind control drug. He smiled when he saw her blushing and thought it was beautiful.

He could hear her clearing her throat, but was not looking at him directly. "I am glad that you love the idea Anna." He said responding to what she had to say to him.// It is ok I understand and no problem at all. I was waiting patiently for a response from you.//

Back
Top Bottom