Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Long Road Home (Cain x SexyChick)

Cain

Super-Earth
Michael Warwick was a junior at the state college, a double major in both Geology and Physics. This last semester took its toll on him and when it concluded, he was more than ready to go home and visit the parents but, more importantly, catch up with his friends back home. Every summer they could get back together and, like they did in high school, go out on one of their amazing backpacking trips.

The drive was long, at least a few nights and normally he was not looking forward to the boring landscape of the great plains as he made his way west. However this would be different. Recently at one of the parties he met a woman and the two of them discovered that they both came from the same area. Well, not exactly the same...but close enough that forging a pact between the two to share the cost of the trip was not out of the question. She was definitely cute, and frankly Mike found her to be very sexy and, as he recalled, a good conversationalist. He was certain that this drive would be more eventful than any before it.

So there he was sitting in his black Jeep Wrangler with a hard top as he parked in front of her house. He stepped outside in the hot weather, brushing his arm over his forehead to wipe the sweat from his brow. Dressed in just a green, thin, t shirt with a faded design and a pair of jeans on his toned legs, he was ready to tackle this roadtrip with his new friend. Knuckles rapped upon her door as he knocked, standing at her front door, eager to get on the road.

Pamela Richards, also a junior in college, was just as eager to be sharing this road trip back home for the summer with her new friend that she had met only a couple nights ago. He seemed friendly enough and upon discovery that they lived close enough to one another, it had prompted them to take the ride home together. She didn't really know about him yet but with the long drive ahead of them, there would be more than enough time to become better acquainted. They were both mature, responsible adults so it would make for a good trip, or at least she hopped, you never knew what complications could arise. However she figured they were well-enough prepared to take on the trip without their fingers crossed.
She already had quite a liking for Michael, and with any luck her attraction to him would only grow with the extended time they would be sharing together.

Hearing a knock at her front door, she had just finished packing up the last of her belongings needed, and knowing there was only so much space in his Jeep, she had only packed the essentials, which meant her clothes, laptop, toiletries, and other miscellaneous items of interest. And of course she had taken the liberty of purchasing some snacks so they wouldn't have to stop too often for food. Grabbing the few bags she had packed together for the trip, she went to the door and smiled seeing it was who she had been expecting.

"Hey. I'm all set, let's get my stuff in the car." She said eagerly, dressed appropriately for the weather in a cream-colored top which a thin white tank top underneath, coupled with a simple pair of gray shorts. It was warm out and she could already feeling the perspiration forming on her smooth, creamy skin. Approaching his car she packed her things up in the backseat before hopping into the passenger seat, waiting for Michael so their road trip could begin.

"Pamela! Great to see you again!" Mike said as he sat in the driver's seat and started the car. It was only a few turns before they were on the highway, making their way west. Luckily, the traffic was very light. But the silence soon got to him as he turned to her, smiling as he spoke.

"I don't like this silence," he said playfully. " Tell me something. How did your finals go? Excited to get home? Me? I'm glad it's over. Professor Hark's classes were killing me. Wouldn't hurt to actually show emotion in class. I was falling asleep near the end...or just looking at all the other cute girls in class."

Mike was full of questions for her. Of course, it didn't hurt that every time he got a look at her, he remembered all the things he remembered from the party where they met. Her creamy skin, her toned legs, and her habit of wearing shorts that showed them off. He let his mind begin to wander and soon he began thinking about what she wore under those shorts. But his attention quickly snapped back to the road. Flicking the cruise control on, he turned to her and smiled once more.

"Great to see you, too, Mike." Pamela remarked with a warm smile. He was clearly very excited to see her again and she felt the same, although once on the highway things got pretty quiet between them, that was until he unleashed a barrage of questions and personal remarks that all came out in a rapid stream of words.

"My finals were all right. Except for Chemistry, I think I totally bombed that class." She said after a moment, resisting a blush. Just the way he looked at her was making her feel embarrassed, even if she had no reason to be. The young woman rolled her eyes at his comment about checking out girls in class. "Is that right? Well I'm sure they can't resist a stud like you." She teased, tilting her head at him, her eyes starting to wander.

She had to admit he was ruggedly handsome, just as good-looking as he was friendly. When he looked back at her again, Pamela returned his smile, her hands folded neatly on her lap as they drove along the highway that went on for miles.

"Yikes. Why didn't you ask me for help? I could have tutored you. Only if you were naked though. I don't charge a fee but I just decided that you being nude would be my payment for services rendered," he joked at her.

He chuckled slightly at her comment about the girls. Mike quickly found out that while many of the girls were great to look at, he often found himself bored with them. Most of them came from such sheltered homes and if things ever got far with them, he found that sex was...rather uneventful. "Not gonna lie, Pam. I had my fair share. But what about you? Dressing like that...you are hardly innocent, you know!" he flashed her a knowing smirk as he focused on the road.

"Hey, I know what'll pass the time. Truth or Dare...like when we were kids," he said, his eyes focused on the road. "I'll go first," he began, not even giving her a chance to respond before beginning the game. "Truth or Dare, Palema?"

At his joke Pamela simply rolled her eyes, shaking her head at Mike. His remark was slightly amusing although she saw it as a sign of his interest in her, an interest that was definitely mutual. A small smile curled over her lips as she looked at him again.

"Sure you did." She said in reply to his next comment, that was until he mentioned her choice of clothing. "There's nothing wrong with the way I dress. Considering it's over 90 degrees out, and you haven't even bothered to switch on the AC." She reasoned, sticking her tongue out at him as he drove. "And it's comfortable, of course." She said rather flatly, although her smile lingered.

Then as he mentioned Truth or Dare she couldn't help but be intrigued, wondering if there was some other motive besides passing the time. Still Mike didn't give her much chance to be reluctant about it, suddenly starting the game after a moment. "Hmmm, truth." She said softly, deciding to play it safe for a moment, although there was no telling what he might ask her.

"Point taken," he said, smirking at her as he switched on the AC slightly, a cool breeze making the interior much more hospitable.

"Truth, huh....hmm" he said as he began to think, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the song on the radio. "OK, How many different boys did you hook up with since you started college?" He smiled at her. He didn't quite know what to expect. It kind of excited him. Mike was always complaining about the questions that danced around questions, no doubt he talked about that the night they met...but he most likely couldn't remember much past her glowing personality and radiant good look that night.

She resisted a blush at the question, it was a little personal but she was mature enough to answer it without much reluctance. "Since I started college...just three." Pamela said nonchalantly, raising three fingers on her right hand as if to emphasis her answer.

Pamela smiled after a moment, still wondering about how this game might play out. She hadn't played it in God only knows how long, but it contemporary settings games of this nature usually led to less than casual conclusions. "All right, then, truth or dare, Mike?" The young woman asked with a small grin, trying to think of possibilities for each option, since there was no telling what he might choose.

"Dare," he said, turning to face her for a moment, "I'll live dangerously this time." Smirking, he pulled up his bottle of water and drank from it, setting it back down. The sun was beginning to shine fiercely and he slid on a pair of sunglasses to keep his eyes on the road.

"Okay then. Hmmm..." She said with a small grin, trying to think of something good. "I dare you to take your shirt off." Pamela said, her cheeks flushing a little, knowing it was a bit lame of her but it was the first thing that came to mind. Although she wouldn't mind seeing a little more of Mike, considering her interest in him.

"Oh?" he grinned as he let go of the wheel, lifting his knees a little to hold the wheel steady. "Thank god for cruise control" he thought as he pulled his seatbelt off of his chest and let it slip behind him. Reaching the hem of his green shirt, he lifted the soft cotton garment off of his form and tossed it in the back. He chest was flat and while you could make out the muscles, he was no body builder. He was a swimmer in high school but as college began, he swam irregularly. It was actually one of his regrets, but he always tried to put his education above all else and unfortunately his swimming 'career' took a back seat.

"Well...satisfied?" he said as he put his knees down and put the seatbelt back over his chest and smiled as he ran a hand through his hair. "Truth or Dare over there, Pamela?"

"Yes." She said with a small grin, her eyes roaming a little over his chest. He clearly wasn't too muscular, but definitely not out of shape either. Leaning back a little in her seat, Pamela shifted to get comfortable, her hand smoothing over her legs, a little warm but thankfully the AC was helping to keep her cool and composed. Reaching up she wiped the small bit of perspiration starting to accumulate on her forehead before speaking up again.

"Well I guess it's only fair if I take a dare, too." She said after a moment with a playful expression, curious as to what he might have cooked up for her.

"Well I could have you take your top off too....but that might be too much of a show for our fellow drivers, huh?" he chuckled as he looked at her legs. He had something in mind...he wanted to see how she would react to this one. "I dare you to take off those shorts....as well as whatever else you have under." Smiling her he as if he laid the trump card, he was eager to see how she would react.

At this turn of events she was unable to keep from blushing, his dare quite forward and unexpected on her part. "Mmm, all right." Pamela said after a moment, a little reluctant at first but by no means shy, willing to adhere to the rules of the games. Reaching down her fingers curled into the edge of her shorts, sliding them down simultaneously with her panties, leaving them at her feet in front of her seat. She crossed her legs somewhat to keep the area between her legs covered, at least for the moment. "Satisfied?" Pamela quipped, wondering if he might be surprised by the cool nature in which she handled the dare. "Truth or dare?" The girl asked after a moment, tilting her head at Mike and raising an eyebrow playfully.

"For now," he said, smiling at her as he tried to get a peek but to no avail. "Oh well" he thought. "I doubt she can sit like that forever, huh?" he chuckled to himself as she spoke to him. He parted his lips, about to change it up with a "truth" on his part but when he caught a glimpse of her eyebrow cocking, he pondered "Hmm...this girl's got something cooking up in her mind too..." After a moment's hesitation, he finally spoke: "Dare."

She simply smiled at his answer, thinking it over for a moment. After such a scandalous dare on his part, Pamela really wanted to top him but that would be hard to do. Especially since he was driving. That meant she couldn't ask him to do anything too outlandish. "Hmm..let's see.." The young woman started, thinking hard about what to ask him to do. Finally she spoke up again. "I dare you to touch yourself, and don't stop until I tell you to. And I mean touch yourself between your legs, just to clarify." She added with a playful wink.

"Atta girl, Pamela..." he said with a grin as he reached down to his pants below the steering wheel. Without taking his eyes off the road, he unbuckled his belt, letting the leather lay splayed out away from him as his fingers undid the button and slid down the zipper slowly. From the parting of his jeans, she could make out the black boxer briefs he wore and as a few fingers slid into the fly hole, soon they produced his cock from it's confines. He was limp, but still slightly swollen from the teasing and intimate play they were engaged in. A soft sigh left his lips as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft and slowly teased himself under the swollen head. He thought "Maybe she's getting more than she hoped for with this one...but there is no way I'm suffering a hardon in these jeans while sitting."

"There..."he began, his breathing slightly irregular as he teases his cock with his fingers..."your turn...truth or dare, lovely?"

She was rather surprised as he actually produced his flaccid member from his jeans before starting to tease himself as she had asked him to. It was quite the little show he was putting on and it was getting her a little hot and bothered just watching him. This game was taking a rather delightful turn and Pamela was certainly enjoying herself. "Dare." She answered after a moment, her attention transfixed on his cock as he kept stroking himself. She felt inclined to join in and touch herself, although there was something she would much rather do that involved pleasing him further..

Mike felt himself hardening and once his flaccid cock took form, he began to stroke its length up and down slowly, twisting his wrist as he reached the head. He felt a bead of precum form on the tip of his head and quickly wiped it over the entire swollen bit, giving it a slight sheen as he continued to pleasure himself. "Dare, huh?" he paused to breath slightly... "I dare you....to join me..."

He licked his lips as he slowed down the pace of his stroking. "Sit back....kick your feet up on the dash...and play with yourself for me to see. And I choose 'truth' next." They were in a game of escalation, but Mike was soon becoming worried of keeping the car steady while still keeping her dares to him honest. He had spread his legs a little, sitting back to arc his back and force his cock to sit up higher in a more relaxed position, much like he did at his place in his chair or in his bed at night.

"Ooh, okay." Pamela nodded with a playful grin, watching as he continued to stroke himself before starting to oblige his dare. Leaning back comfortably in her seat, she lifted her smooth legs and rested her feet on the dashboard of the Jeep, spreading her legs a bit as well. The sweet blossom between her legs was exposed to his eyes as her hand wandered down between her creamy thighs, fingers starting to tease her tight entrance.

"Ohhh....mmm..." She licked her plush lips teasingly, feeling the pleasure growing as she started to play with herself, shifting her attention to Mike again as they were both pleasuring themselves now. "T-Truth, huh? All right..nn...do you want me?" She asked with another grin, before another lusty moan escaped her lips. "Because if you do I suggest you pull over first or we might crash."

Mike held his full member in his hand, fingers sliding up and down the length slowly. He was breathing deeper, sighing in pleasure and taking time out to swallow between pants. The truth is he had wanted her for quite some time now and enjoyed their little games in the car. But the escalation was reaching its penultimate conclusion, culminating with her question to him. "Fuck yes," he said as he began just teasing the head of his cock.

Driven by lust, Mike took the next exit he could into another highway, a seldom used scenic route off of the major highway. While they were in no means completely secluded, the chance of a police officer or highway patrolman stoping them for what was ultimately going to be one hell of a show was slim. Turning the car off, He finally got the chance to sit back and watch Pamela play with her pussy. The sun hit her creamy thighs perfectly, allowing him the perfect view of her fingers teasing the slit he longed to touch, lick...to fuck. He began stroking himself to a higher tempo, tightening his grip on his member during the upstroke, the wet sound of his fist stroking his cock filling the interior of the car.

As Mike pulled over off the highway, Pamela ceased her own self-pleasure and watched Mike continue to stroke himself. "You better make some room over there.." She said playfully, moving over from the passenger seat, moving to straddle his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, legs swinging to each side of him. Lowering her hips onto his she felt his hard member sliding smoothly into her tightness.

"Ahhh..." She moaned in delight, leaning close to nuzzle teasingly at Mike's neck, playing sweet kisses along it before her lips found his and she kisses him deeply, her tongue teasing against his lips but not seeking entry into his mouth just yet.

That feeling...that amazing feeling. Her pussy lips wrapped around his hardened prick, and he felt her take him into her entirely. "Mm...Pam...." he exhaled, his voice full of lust. His left hand dropped down and clumsily found the seat recliner, allowing the seat to be dropped back to its maximum, him now nearly lying back with her beautiful form ontop of him. His hands went to her legs, finally feeling them, her silky skin finally his as his fingertips slid up and down her thighs before soon sliding up and under her tanktop and caressing her breasts.

"Couldn't even wait for me to get my pants off entirely, huh, baby?" he grinned as he looked down to see a damp ring around where his cock protruded out from his boxer briefs, no doubt the cause of his slowly stroking of his cock and perhaps some of her wetness dripping from her cunt. "The feeling's mutual....I'd tear a hole in those shorts if I needed to...anything to access your tight pussy, Pamela."

"Mmm..." She sighed contently, brushing some of her silky blonde hair out of her face as Mike clumsily reclined the driver's seat, allowing her more fully on top of him, comfortably straddling his lap as he leaned back in his seat. Her hands roamed over his bare chest, exploring his body as he seemed to be doing the same to her, feeling his hands smoothing over her creamy thighs before moving up to caress her chest.

"I guess not, but I don't see you complaining.." Pamela teased, leaning down and pressing her lips gently to his, gradually deepening the soft kiss into a more passionate one.

Mike closed his eyes as Pamela kissed him deep. His arms slithered out from under her tank top and wrapped around her upper back, holding her against him as they embraced. The kiss was electric, and Mike responded in kind. His tongue slithered past his lips and playfully found hers inside of her mouth. Licking her tongue, he pleaded with it to come out and play with him. With her body leaning down on him, he felt her pussy begin to slide off of his cock for a few centimeters. And he would have none of that. Moving his legs to allow him more leverage, he thrust himself back inside of her, completely filling her with his cock, giving her as much as he could given the clothing restraints.

He began to thrust into her tight hole, a slow tempo at first, offering her his entire length at each thrust and pulling himself nearly from her with each retraction, making sure to keep his swollen head inside of her always. "Oh, Pamela..." he moaned between kisses. "You're so tight, baby....it's driving me wild...I couldn't wait to fuck you...." he went back to kissing her madly with passion. He heard cars whipping down the scenic highway, no doubt getting a nice little show as this beautiful woman got fucked by the roadside.

Back
Top Bottom