Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survey for all comers

Would you have a threesome with a pair of siblings of the same sex as one another?

• yes

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Sinner

Star
So I've been having an argument with a friend of mine who believes that a threesome with a pair of sisters is utterly disgusting and I think it would be fun. I wish to see which of us has more people on our side so guys and gals let us know how do you feel about a threesome with a pair of siblings be it two brothers or two sisters whichever your preference entails.

there's no inbetween option! t_____t

do i think it's disgusting, no. but if i had the option in reality, it might be a little weird, compared to two unrelated people, anyway.

I'm inclined to agree with minxx only...... I could never do a 3some irl. Just not my thing. But, if it was, then I agree. Not disgusting, but probably wouldn't happen since it would feel off to me. Sort of incestuous. LOL.

I don't know .. are both brothers HOT! :p
yeah I probably would .. as long as they weren't my siblings lol
but we all know I'm a naughty girl ;)

Hypothetically speaking, yes. I'm not sure if I would do a threesome, but the thought is quite appealing.

Sure...I might have to reevaluate things if it happened in RL and the sisters were into each other as well as me. Talking about, roleplaying about, writing about, and fantasizing about incest is one thing...to have it going on in front of you...well, I'd have to see what emotions actually got stirred up.

In an RP? sure, why not. I can do what ever I want on here and not regret it in the morning.

In real life? No, it's to weird and I don't think I'd feel right about it.

If were to participate in a threesome, I'd much rather guys who were close friends. If they were siblings, I think I'd freak every time they touched each other.

I donno. I like to psychoanalyze shit to much. Rather then being turned on I'd probably sit there with a fucked up look on my face wondering why the hell two siblings would want to fool around with each other. Not to mention the question as to why the would want to share someone like that... oh that would just be horrid. I've been in similar situations before so the threesome thing wouldn't bother me, but siblings? No.

It's not disgusting... but the proposition would probably make me want to hit one of them in the throat. The idea is annoying because it displays a lot of troubles in their past lives that I simply wouldn't want to deal with. Think about that... sure... you have two sexy females trying to get in to your pants at the same time... That sounds pretty boss... then you stop to realize... they are sisters...

The fuck?

Who rapped who as a child?

I think incest is wrong, so that is a no for me.
But if it were two girls who are so close they consider themselves sisters, then thats hot.

As a sex-positive feminist, I am inclined to say yes, I would.

If I was enjoying it and both sibling were of age and consenting; why not? Heh, sometimes I'm too open-minded for my own good.

Personally, I'd take it a step further. Siblings? Hot. Twins? Even hotter. I don't have a preference for gender, so men or women, it's be hot as hell. And why the hell would they have to touch each other? Good friends who are men have threesomes and the attention is all on the woman. It doesn't have to be incestuous, but hey, if they don't care about kissing each other, I would be very against having them stop their fun. But that's just me.

Mr Master said:
Sisters who share everything are intriguing
I lol'd, and also for this statement, yes. Yes to threesomes, plus twins might have esp or something and be able to epicly tag-team you XD

Not sure if clones count, i think that being with your clone just makes it masturbation not incest. Will admit I know a few people that if they had a clone i'd prolly die of exhaustion do to sex.

Honestly, if I had a clone I'd probably use him for training purposes. Or fight to the death. I told a friend about this and she seemed MORTIFIED at the prospect, but I thought it'd be the most epic battle of all time. Also, you'd have to assume that the clone was the evil version of you.

I think doing a threesome with two sisters would be awesome. I have done it with two sisters but not at the same time. I also did a threesome once with my brother and his girlfriend, and it was a fun experience.

I'd probably be wondering "Sisters? psh.. how did i manage to feign interest long enough to learn that they were related?" lol jk ^.^ but srsly I wouldn't say it's disgusting just... interesting

So I would cast my vote in along with yours Sinner that it would probably be fun, though i think if the shoe were on the other foot and my brother wanted me to join in a three-way with some random chick.. -regardless of how hot- I'd probably give him a McEnroe backhand.

Back
Top Bottom