Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Look by RobBase086 and DeadlyLust

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a Monday afternoon and Dr. Robert Sandage was in his lab doing some research tests. He was looking through a microscope at some sample blood and using the DNA to see what he could do to alter or change them. "Now let me see what I have been working on will do to the DNA that is in this blood." He said as he was working. He removed the slide from the microscope and added a drop of his experimental drug to see what it would do to it. When he placed it back underneath the microscope to check it out. He looked in the lens. "Oh WOW! Take a look at this reaction!" He said to himself and noticing that it was working. It began to alter the strands of the DNA from this small sample of blood that he was working on. "Now if this works here just think what it could do to replace in plastic surgery! I am sure a lot of people from California and in the film industry would love to have this rather than the plastic surgery and be in pain for a short while!" He was excited and happy about this feeling as if he has found results. The problem is he does not know what the side effects of the drug will do to a person.

"I must now find me a test subject who I can help them out with my new drug! The thing is where shall I look for a new someone to test this at?" He thought as he sat there in his lab chair thinking. His fingers uncherneath his chin as he gently was rubbing and thinking. "Oh I know where I shall find me a test subject at! I will go to a local high school and find me someone who will be willing to test this out!" He said excitedly as he hopped out of his lab chair and onto the floor. He walked in a hurry over to his jacket to grab it and go out the door to find him a test subject. "I know where I shall go to! I will just to go the local high school that is not that very far away from here and snatch me a girl real quick!" As he walked out of the back door of his house locking it up and then walking over to his car to open up his side door up. He gets into the car now and places his seat belt on as he then starts it up. Placing his car into gear and reversing out of the driveway. He sits over across the street from the local high school in an alley. He places the binoculars over his eyes to look out of them to spot his victim he shall kidnap and use for his experiment. School was still going on at this time and he had to wait for school to be out to find the girl that he shall use for his experiment.

Back
Top Bottom