Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

Ansley closed her menu and looked up, "Nothing particular in mind but I'm pretty open" she said, The waiter came over and she said, "I'll have the chicken parmesan please" she smiled.

Kai was about to say his order when he noticed Alexi out of the corner of his eye, with the man he caught her with. He froze up for a second, although it felt like an eternity to him until he heard the waitress ask him again what he wanted. "Oh, umh, I'll have the eggs Benedict." The waitress left but he couldn't stop seeing Alexi. He didn't understand how after so long, she shows up here of all places. he shook his head a bit and looked back over at Ansley. "Well, before we can go anywhere, might be a good idea I get some new clothes to wear," He stated as he felt one oh is hands tap against his leg like he was typing something, a nervous tick of his.

"That's a good idea I should change too, uhmm what are you looking at?" She asked, she could see the frightened look on his face and it started to make her very uneasy.

Kai sighed and said, "I feel like I am in a bad horror movie right now." He nodded over at Alexi and said, "that was my ex. The one that cheated on me." He shook his head a bit and his fingers continued to tap. "I didn't expect to see her here at all."

Ansley grabbed Kai's hand, "just keep your eyes on me, you don't need to talk to her" she said, although she did feel awkward, "Unless you want to leave?" she said

Kai looked at Ansley's hand, seeing it calmed his hand down. He looked her in the eyes and said, "thanks." He sighed for a moment and said, "nah, lets enjoy the meal, got a whole day ahead of us hopefully." He had a small smile on his face but a back part of his mind was running what to do and how to deal with things right now.

The waiter brought the food and she started to eat, she saw the anxious look on Kai's face and said "Just relax babe, let's have fun" She smiled.

Kai sighed and said, "sorry, active mind and all." He started in on his food and cracked a small smile.

As people passed by Ansley finished her food in silence, she tried to make this non awkward but it wasn't really working, she kept her head down and occasionally smiled at Kai.

Kit would have liked the moment better if his mind would get off the subject of his ex nearby. He just wanted to think about Ansley and tried to smile but he could feel the tension that was building because of the awkwardness. When he finished he sighed and said, "well, food was good."

She laughed for a sec, "Ha, yea" she still felt awkward and just wanted to get back to her room. "Well here's my half" She put her money on the table, "I'm going to head back to my room now" She got up and started to walk away.

Kai sighed for a moment and grabbed the money. He paid the bill in full, hoping to give Ansley her half back. He didn't like the fact his mind was running around but he could do squat about it. When he walked by Alexi, he knew she saw him. He tried to find a way to get away as fast as he could but when he thought of something, "wait the hell up Kai." Kai looked back, which he felt he shouldn't have done, and saw Alexi standing there. "Well well well, I wasn't sure if it was you or not but I had to see if it was you. How have you been?" Kai just sighed and shrugged her off. He tried to walk away but she got in his way. "Hey, I'm talking to you you backless writer."
"Shut up," Kai stated as he walked around her. He felt a quick jab to the stomach and he soon fell over.
"Where did you grow the balls from to talk back to me, huh," Alexi mocked as she stood over him. Alice saw what was going on and was trying to get to Kai.

Ansley heard this girl talking to Kai, she walked right up to him gave him a kiss and said "Clearly when he got over you" she grabbed Kai's hand and started to walk hoping he would follow.

Kai wanted to double over from the pain but when he saw Ansley, he feared things would get messy. But he was surprised by the kiss and let alone she was trying to get him to leave. He followed behind her, standing near her and not looking back. WHen he figured they were far away enough, he kissed her and said, "thanks. I wasn't expecting her to sucker punch me like that." He could hear Alexi holler at them still but he ignored it.

"I could tell you were stuck, and no offense, she seems kind of like a bitch..." she had a guilt look but she was trying to make him feel that not being with her was better.

"That's putting it nicely," Kai stated with a small chuckle, ignoring the pain the best he could. He wrapped an arm around her and said, "so, what do I owe you for the lovely help?"

Ansley smiled, "I think you've already paid your dues, but you're welcome to do it again, and again, and again" she laughed a bit and put her arm around Kai

Kai kissed Ansley and said, "how about we get changed, or atleast I need to get some new clothes on, and then we hit a nice spot to enjoy together, huh?"

"Sounds like a great plan" Ansley smiled, she was excited she met Kai considering all the things that went wrong before, she was sure her life was a hell hole, but she hoped this would make it better. She just hopes they don't run into his ex again, she couldn't take drama, and she didn't want the other side to come out.

(Sorry for the delay, life caught up to me)

Kai nodded his head and said, "alright, how about we go to the beach, get some sun for a while and maybe take a walk through the jungle for maybe some hidden fun." He saw Alice walk by him but she just gave him a quick glance to get. He didn't know she was going to be dealing with his ex but he figured he would owe her as well.

Back
Top Bottom