Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

"There's this secluded waterfall up in the forest area that I wanna check out" she said with a smile on her face. "It's suppose to be really refreshing and pretty."

"Mind if I tag along," he asked as he finished buttoning up his shirt. "I like to find out some more about yah."

"I invited you didn't I?" She giggled, she threw on some shoes and grabbed her sunglasses and bag, "What else do you want to know? You've already Seen me" she said with a huge flirtatious smile on her face. She opened the door waiting for him.

Kai chuckled a bit and said, "and since then, my mind hasn't been able to piece itself back together." He walked over and kissed her on the cheek before he whispered, "and I've love every moment of being with you." He extended his arm to her, ready to go where she wanted to go to.

She laughed a little and led him out of the hallway and into the lobby, "Your friends not going to miss you?" she asked, she walked out of the hotel and over to the beach.

"I think the longer I'm gone, the better to her," kai replied honestly as he walked with Ansley. When they came outside, he saw the sun already glowing and people living it up during the daylight. "Looks like the party never dies here," Kai joked a bit.

"I think that's good for us" Ansley smiled, she walked up the pathway that led to the waterfall. "So it is a little bit of a climb, but I think it will be worth it" She smiled. She got to the top and turned around to make sure Kai was okay.

Kai followed behind and whistled a bit when he saw the path. "Nice little path, wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in wonderland," Kai joked before he got to the top with Ansley. "Views nice, looks like we can see the whole island from up here."

"We aren't falling down a hole" Ansley laughed "We are climbing up one" she giggled a little bit and said "Yeah it's really beautiful up here" She started walking down the path more and then she saw the giant waterfall, she gasped in amazement. "I didn't expect it to look this crazy"

Kai followed in amazement and saw the waterfall ahead as well as the fact that he didn't see anyone else around. "Huh, you figure someone else would be here as well," Kai stated as he walked to the edge of the water that gathered. "Its nice, thats for sure." He looked back over at Ansley and said, "how did you find out about this place?"

"I asked around a little bit, turns out no one really knows about this place" she said smiling. She took off her skirt and top and jumped into the water. She smiled at Kai and said "Come on in the waters great" and then threw her panties at him.

Kai watched Ansley and was starting to take off his clothes when he saw her throw her panties at him. He was able to catch them and took his clothes off. Once off, he followed in and felt a chill go up his spine. "Not that easy to get use to, huh," he joked as he waded in some more and walked over to her. He kissed her on the lips and said, "thanks for the trip, I like it here with you."

"Thank you! you've really helped me get my mind off things" she said kissing him back, she wrapped her legs around him as they stood there in the waterfall's pool. "It's not so bad when we are warming eachvother up" she said kissing him again.

Kai chuckled a bit and said, "always at service." He returned the kisses, holding her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "You know, I think you had this in mind for a while, huh," Kai asked before he kissed at her neck.

"Hmm and what made you think that?" She asked she moved her hair aside so he can kiss her neck more. She ran her fingers through his hair then lifted up his chin and started to kiss him.

Kai kissed Ansley on the lips and then broke the kiss for a moment. "Looking for a quiet spot that not many people go to, says you wanted me here with you, a plan of sorts." Kai smiled a bit and then kissed Ansley again. "Tell me, why did you say yes when I asked you out yesterday?" Kai was a little curious on this but he was glad she did accept his offer. He held her close and kissed her again while lowering his hands down to her backside.

"Well you're cute" she kissed his forehead "Nice" She kissed his nose "and I came to have fun, and you are So much fun" Ansley said in a sort of whisper while smiling, she began to kiss Kai more intensely now. She use both her hands to run this his hair then but her elbow on his shoulders with her arms crossed in the back of his head. The freshwater chilled her but Kai's warmth made her very hot.

Kai continued to return the kisses and felt close to Ansley. He wanted her again and he figured she was was trying to tell him something, coming up to a secluded spot. He kissed deep for a moment as his arms wrapped around her waist and held her close to him. He then kissed on her neck followed by a playful bite to the ear. He felt his body yell at him to push over, to take her, but he wanted to enjoy the moment for what it was.

Ansley began to breathe heavily, she wanted this moment, needed this moment. She kissed him more, and held on to him tightly, pressing her body into his. She craved to have him again. She didn't want to be there with anyone else, she felt close to him, closer than anyone before, and even though it made her happy, she was terrified.

Kai kissed Ansley more and slowly led her to the shallow end of the water. He held her, could almost feel her heart beat while his ran hard and fast. One of his hands slipped under Ansley and cupped at her mound, rubbing at the slit and occasionally touching her clit. His lips kissed at her collarbone and then down slowly to one of her breasts and started to kiss on it. His blood was racing a bit, making him feel a little light headed, but he didn't care.

Ansley breathed in a soft quick breath when Kai touched her slit, she threw her head back a bit and moved her hips closer to him. She put her hand behind her and started to rub Kai.

kai continued with his hand when he felt her rub him. A small jolt went through his body and one of his fingers slipped into Ansley. He contined kissing and sucking on her breast and eventually lightly bit at the tit of it.

Ansley let out a small moan, she focused on Kai's tip. She wanted him now and bad. The sound of the waterfall was completely blocked out of her mind. She was focused on the moment and she loved it.

Kai continued with his hand until he pulled it out. He leaned up and kissed Ansley on the lips, whispering when he broke it, "want me now?" He had a small smile on his face, he heard her moan and figured she was wanting it just as bad as he did. He didn't understand why with her his shyness was gone, but he didn't care about it. He just wanted to focus on her and the time they were together.

Ansley shook her head yes, "ugh I want you so bad" she said in a moan type voice, She craved him, she started to kiss his neck as she waited for his response.

Back
Top Bottom