Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (CheeksXDingo)

Dingo

Supernova
He had came home early, he finished meeting with his publiscist about his next novel, and was going to surprise Alexi, his girlfriend, with dinner and for once, courage to take her, if he didn't die of a heart attack before hand; scared and shy like a gunshot scared dog. Kai, his mother naming him after the water she loved, ran up the stairs but stalled at the top when he noticed two things. One was clothing on the top step and in the hallway. He could tell the black t-shirt and blue jeans belonged to Alexi but the other pair of pants and grey hoodie belonged to someone else. He also noticed the sound of springs in the bed room down the hall, Alexi's bedroom; Kai was a little shy to share the same bad as her so he had his own room. When he went to Alexi's room to find out what was going on, he fell backwards onto his back side and found himself shocked. He saw Alexi in bed with another man, one he didn't even recognized. When he tried to break the event up, Alexi threw a boot at him and he found himself running away. He had left the house for a while and when he came back, he found Alexi on the poarch with the other man, smoking something that smelled heavily of sage. When Kai asked Alexi why, she told him that he didn't have any balls to take her and she needed a real man. Kai didn't understand it fully so he went to the home of a friend of his, a girl he did like but never could ask her out either. When he told her what had happened, he found himself being dragged back to the old home and he saw a fight break out between the two women. WHen it was over, lucky no cops got called, he found himself packing everything he owned together and moving into the girl's home, a few doors down away from her room. This was 6 months ago, when the snow had started to lift from the ground and animals were coming out more.

Kai, in his room that reeked of depression, was writing on his computer, trying to write atleast. When he got a phone call from his publisct. He was expecting to get his butt chewed out for being past the deadline but instead, the publiscist had called to say Kai needed to shape up his life now and suggested to him that he go on a vacation. Alexi was his first seriouse girlfriend, his muse in a way, that helped him wrote. Now, he didn't have a muse and whatever he wrote reeked of depression. Kai was ready to holler at the publiscist when he just sighed and agreed about the whole trouble. That was when Kai found out the girl he lived with was going to Tropic Island, a tropical island in the pacific ocean that was warm all the time and a great place to forget and relax. For once, he shoved the shyness away and asked if he could go as well, saying he needed a break from writing. When he found out he could go, he bought a ticket, packed things up, and with the girl and a few of her friends, was off to Tropic Island for what he hoped would be a great place to forget about Alexi and find a new muse again to get him to start writing.

The plane had landed, Kai got his bags, and for his small size could carry his big luggage bag, and followed the group out of the airport terminal. Kai's jaw litteraly dropped when he saw the view and thought to himself that the place was wonderful. Palm trees as far as the eye could see, people happy as a dog with a bone to itself, and the smell of the salty ocean air made Kai think it was paradice. He almost missed the taxi and got in with the group as he found himself looking out the window and out at the Eden he was in. He figured his publiscist was right, he just needed a vacation for once in a long time.

RE: To forget a bad break up, go to Tropic Island (SexyChickXDingo)

Ansley's parents always mistreated her, not in an abusive way or in a mean way but in a way where she wasn't their daughter anymore. They were too busy dealing with her little sister, the one child that decided to make all the wrong decisions. That's why they were surprised when she finally made the wrong choice, getting wasted at a family event.

Her parents felt this was the start of a downfall when really it was to prove a point, so they sent her off to a paradise island to was her troubles away.

She got off the plane and walked over to the taxi cab not wanting to really look at anything she was annoyed, and didn't want to be there, she bumped into someone
"Sorry"
she said and she got into the cab with a group of peope

Kai felt someone bump into him and heard an apology, quickly saying it was okay. He was the last one into the cab and the driver drove off. Kai was a little surprised by that but Alice, his friend, had already said to the nearest hotel. Kai looked out the window as he heard Alice and her friends gossip about diffrent subjects. Kai however, still felt sick and depressed in a way that he couldn't bring himself to speak up. He looked over at the girl that joined them in there cab and gave a small wave and smile. When the cab pulled up to a hotel, Alice and the girls got out followed by Kai, but he stood by the door and offered a hand to the other girl. "Sorry for the crazy ride, probably more gossip for a life time there. I'm Kai by the way," Kai said to the girl, hoping really not to be recognized as a crime novelist.

Dingo said:
Kai felt someone bump into him and heard an apology, quickly saying it was okay. He was the last one into the cab and the driver drove off. Kai was a little surprised by that but Alice, his friend, had already said to the nearest hotel. Kai looked out the window as he heard Alice and her friends gossip about diffrent subjects. Kai however, still felt sick and depressed in a way that he couldn't bring himself to speak up. He looked over at the girl that joined them in there cab and gave a small wave and smile. When the cab pulled up to a hotel, Alice and the girls got out followed by Kai, but he stood by the door and offered a hand to the other girl. "Sorry for the crazy ride, probably more gossip for a life time there. I'm Kai by the way," Kai said to the girl, hoping really not to be recognized as a crime novelist.

Ansley smiled, "I learned to tune those types of things out since I have a younger sister, I'm Ansley"
she pushed her blonde hair behind her ear and walked to the trunk of the cab to get her bags, "it's nice of you to go on a trip with your girlfriend and all her friends" She assumed, she never really knew anyone who went on vacation with a group of girls. She heaved her two suitcases out of the trunk.

Kai closed the door and grabbed his bag out as well. "All of them are taken, and none by me," Kai stated as he closed the trunk and went to the cab. He paid the cabby and quickly, the cab driver left. "Nah, she and her friends were already coming here and I tagged along." He walked back over to Ansley and said, "needed a break from the cold weather." Kai took another look out at the beach and said, "a whole lot better then snow, that's for sure." He gave a smile to Ansley and they walked up to the front doors, slowly so Ansley could catch up if she wanted to come with as well.

Ansley smiled then walked up with Kai, "I like the snow, my parents sent me here, I don't live in their house but they still control me unfortunately, but I guess it's a good excuse to get a tan" she walked up to the front desk and got her room key, room 403. "Well it was nice meeting you Kai, maybe I'll see you around?" she gave a flirtatious smile but nothing to obnoxiously obvious.

Kai listened to Ansley and they saw here leave, the smile still in his mind. He continued to watch her for a while until Alice came up from behind and said, "wow, not even here five minutes and you are looking at girls." Kai turned around and was ready to say something when she handed him a key. 413 was on the key. "Got it for you because of that one story you wrote, figured you would like to be in the same room number." Kai sighed and took the key, saying, "thanks. What are your game plans for the day?" Alice chuckled and said, "well, was going to get a tan but watching you with that girl would be nicer."
"Pervert," Kai shot back.
"Hey, I'm glad you are looking at girls," Alice retorted, "ever since that break up, you have been in a dating slump."
"Like I could smooth talk her, huh, what would I say to her?"
Alice knocked on Kai's head a few times and said, "hello, earth to crime writer, shouldn't be that hard. You write about people all the time."
"Dead people and such," Kai fired back.
"Still have people. Look, maybe I should just go talk to her myself, for all you know, she could be into you."
"What do you mean by that," Kai asked a little hesitantly.
"I saw the smile. Now, lets get you to your room, you have a long day ahead of you." With that, Kai followed Alice to his room, finding Alice booked the room next to his so they could use the doors inside the rooms. He wondered if Alice was right and all but if she was right, then he wondered would it go as bad as his last relationship went.

Ansley got into her room and sat on the bed, she pulled out her phone and started to text her best friend Kayla.
*Got to the hotel, it's pretty nice, and so is the view- Ansley*
**Awesome!! Anything exciting happen yet?-Kayla**
*Crowded cab, hot guy, spacious room, not yet, going to go tanning later*
**hot guy?! Details!!**
*we just talked for a couple minutes, he is going to be like every other guy, to busy to notice me*
**Don't let your hopes down*
and with that her phone shut off, her parents killed the switch, she laid back and sighed. Once the frustration left her body she threw her bikini on grabbed her book and headed for the pool, somewhat wishing she'd run into Kai again.

Once Kai was in his room, Alice walked to the door and said, "first off, we need to take care of that pale skin." "And what is wrong with pale skin exactly," Kai shot back as he placed his bag on the large bed. He could see out the window and noticed the nice view. He pulled out his laptop and set it on the table when Alice came back, a bikini worn and a bottle of sunscreen in hand. "Oh, you are not writing right now," Alice told Kai. Kai sighed and was about to say something when Alice walked over and took the laptop away. "If it is dark outside and nothing to do, you get it back."
"Yes mother," Kai joked as Alice left the room. Kai decided to get his clothes on and slipped on a white button down t-shirt and a pair of black trunks. When Alice came back, she grumbled a bit, saying, "button down, really?"
"What's it matter to you," Kai stated as he grabbed a book, his wallet, and cellphone. "Besides, I need something to do if I am going to get some sun, right?"
Kit and Alice walked out of his room and towards the elevator. The elevator had a glass wall on the back side to show the pool the building surrounded. "Well, I see the girls didn't waste time getting out," Alice stated as Kai cracked open the book. "And there's the cute girl again." This time, Kai put the book down and saw Ansley. To him, she looked more then cute. "Goal for the day, Kai," Alice stated, "get a kiss from her."

Ansley laid her towel out on the lounge chair put on her sunglasses and opened her book. When the bar girl came over to her she ordered a Pina Colada and laid on her stomach, she could feel the sun beating down on her body but it gave her a sense of comfort. She got her drink and took her first sip, the coolness of the liquid soothed her throat. She figured she'd read a chapter then jump in the pool. She took one last look around and saw Kai, she smiled and then turned back to her book, she was excited to see him but she didn't want him to know that. She didn't like people getting to close, when people get close they learn secrets, and her secrets aren't those that should be known. That's why she kept to herself. Without really paying attention to the words on the page, she turned it.

Alice unbuttoned the top two buttons of Kai's shirt and popped his collar a bit. "Okay boy, get back into that ring and show ma ma that you aren't a scardy cat." Kai sighed and replied, "you know, I think you enjoy pushing my buttons." Alice nodded her head and gave Kai a solid push out of the elevator and towards Ansley. "Now," Alice whispered to Kai, "for get about Alexi or whatever her name was and go have fun." Kai was about to say something to Alice when she walked away to the other girls. Kai just sighed and looked over at Ansley. He took a deep breath and walked over to her, feeling like he was ready to pass out from nervousness. When he was standing near her, he said, "mind if I sit next to you?" He gave a smile and used his free hand to shade his eyes from the glare of the sunlight. He knew if he tried to back out Alice would be on him right away and right now, she held his life hostage.

Ansley looked up at Kai and smiled, "not at all! go ahead!" she was excited that he ended up coming up to her. She started twirling her hair as she put her eyes back to her book, pretending to read it when in reality she was holding her breath for the next move. She reaches down to fix her bikini bottoms and untie the back of her top so she wouldn't get a tan line. She took another sip of her drink as Kai sat down.

"Thanks," Kai stated as he sat down next Ansley. A woman came over and he ordered a coke, not a big fan of drinking, and left. Kai looked over at Ansley and said, well, almost said. He kept stopping for some odd reason. His voice caught, unsure of what to say. He just wanted to ask her out for the night. But he couldn't find his voice to ask. The woman came back with his drink and he paid her for it. He popped the top and took a long swig of it. "Nice weather, huh," he stated, although he still felt nervousness. It was nothing close to what he wanted to say. Compliment the girl, ask her out, do something, yet his mind and voice stopped short. Soon, he just took a deep breath and flat out said, "I think you look lovely and I was hoping that I could ask you out tonight." Kai said it a bit fast, unsure if she caught it all. Then his mind quickly set in worriment of, he just met her. Maybe he was rushing things. "Sorry, look, I know we just met, and you do look lovely and if I over stepped on something, I'm sorry, I'm bad at asking people out."

She laughed at his awkwardness but she thought it was cute. She started to tie her top and when she was done she said to him "I came here to have fun, sooo if you can catch me, I will take you up on that offer for tonight" and with that she threw off her sunglasses and jumped into the pool, she came back up wiped her hair back and laughed, "the weather might be great but the pool is amazing" she mocked jokingly. She waded in the pool waiting to see Kai's next move.

Kai heard her and sighed a bit. He wasn't expecting this and he knew what Alice would say right now as well. He emptied his pockets and pulled his shirt off. "Deal," he said. He went in after her and without having to go up for air, grabbed her by the legs. In his mind, it was a straight shot, but he forgot about one thing, air. He soon had to come up and take a breath of air. When he did surface, he said, "jeez, I forgot water could be that warm in the sun." He looked over at Ansley, he chuckled a bit and said, "that counts or did you think of something else?" He was actually smiling and felt better for a bit.

"I do believe I said catch, not grab" she laughed and swam away, when she got tired she turned around and saw Kai was underwater, she went underwater too and met him face to face, she kissed him and they both came up for air. Without saying a word she got out of the pool, wrapped her towel around her, grabbed her stuff and started to walk away. When she was at the other end of the pool she turned and said, "pick me up at 8!" and she ran off into the hotel.

Kai was a little dumbstruck when he felt the kiss. All he could do was watch her as she walked away. He shook his head a bit, remembering he never did get a yes or no from her until he heard her say pick her up at 8. He had a small smile on his face and watched her until she was back inside. Kai wasn't aware of Alice until she came over and dunked him under the pool. Kai freaked for a moment and came up gasping for air, when he turned around, he saw Alice laughing at him. Before he could get a word in, she hugged him and said, "way to go. A kiss and a date, I knew you had it in you."
"What the hell, are you deranged or something," Kai shot back.
"Come on, had to cool your hot head down before you burnt yourself. Now, work on your tan, get rid of the paleness, and get ready for a long night. I want to hear bed rocking when I go to sleep."
Kai sighed and said, "hey, I'm not a horn dog, and I hell as won't risk going to fast."
"Last time you didn't risk going fast, Alexi bimbo went with johnny appleweedling."
Kai glared at Alice. "Low blow."
"All's fair in love and war. And speaking of love, go get a tan." Kai chuckled a bit, figuring Alice was right and got back to his spot. He didn't put the shirt back and laid there, reading his book. However, his mind did think about Alexi and he would soon want that memory gone out of his life.

She got into her room and took a shower, by the time she got out and did her hair it was 7. She put on make up lining her ocean blue eyes perfectly to enhance the intensity of the blue and this little black dress she brought for fun, she finished it off with red heels and her best perfume. She brushed her teeth and propped her 32 C's up a little bit, just enough so that the tops were peeking out of the top of her dress. Now it was time to wait. She wasn't sure if he was going to show up but she hoped he would. She cleaned up a little bit and sat out on her balcony leaving the door to her room open.

Kai, he didn't have the best time getting ready. Between him trying to get ready and Alice constantly putting in her two cents worth, Kai was sure he would be late if anything. He got showered, had a nice little tan but you could still see his pale skin, and dressed up nice with his button up shirt, the collar not popped but the buttons still undone, a pair of black jeans, and his normal black shoes. He didn't like being average in height because he seemed to be shorter then everyone else. Once his short hair was spiked a bit and his teeth brushed, he found Alice waiting for him in a night on the town get up. "Please don't tell me you will be following me tonight," Kai stated as he grabbed his wallet and phone.
"Hey, I'm looking for my own catch tonight," Alice replied with a smile on her face. "Besides, I think you can handle this." Of course, she was going to be keeping an eye on him.
Kai sighed and said, "fine, but don't try anything with me. Hard enough as it is." Kai walked out of his room and down the hall to Ansley's room. When he got there, he took a deep breath, last chance to back out, knocked on her door. "No going back now," he muttered to himself.

She got up and casually walked to the door and opened it, "Hello handsome" she said, "now where are we going?" She gave a little laugh, she was nervous but still excited.

OOC: I'm going to bed I'll be back tomorrow, Night!

OOC - Okay, have a good night.

Kai looked at the woman and said, "a few places around town, see the sights, have fun mainly." He had a smile on his face and was enjoying the fact he was going out on a date for once in a long time. "Anywhere you want to hit first?"

"You know this place just as well as I do, so lead the way Mr. Kai" she said putting her hand out showing the hallway, as she began walking she looked behind and saw Kai's friend, "Oh, is she coming too?" she asked, she gave kind of a 'i hope not' look but tried not to make it too obvious

Kai smiled a bit when he heard her call him mister. He then looked over and saw Alice. He assured her, "shes just going out for the night as well. Not following us." Kai then walked with Ansley and said, "well, lets hit the main street and see what clubs are open, might find an interesting one to go into."

"Sounds cool" she said she tried to walk by him as casually as possible but her insides were shaking, she hasn't gone out on the town for the longest time. She was nervous, but oddly excited. "So how old are you Kai?" she realized she's going out with someone she barely knew, not like her at all.

"20 actually," Kai replied as he felt butterflies flutter about in his stomach. "I know I look younger then that but I am honest about it." He had a smile on his face and asked, "you're probably in your 20s as well, right?" He heard it was bad to ask a girl's age but he figured it would be okay, a common ground to start on.

Back
Top Bottom