Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd Zombie question?

SlyNuwasha

Super-Earth
I wonder. Most always talk about their weapons and armor. Name 15 items youd carry for tools/food. <some come together as seen my example>

In example. food, clothing tools etc. just a idea see what people think?

SlyNuwasha said:
I wonder. Most always talk about their weapons and armor. Name 15 items youd carry for tools/food. <some come together as seen my example>

In example. food, clothing tools etc. just a idea see what people think?

Let's see...hmmm...
One of those flashlights that you shake to power the battery
Swiss army knife
Timex
One of those Black&Decker or Craftsman minisets of ratchets and wrenches
Carpenter's workbelt/harness
Claw hammer
Water/weather proof coat with a removable liner

That's seven...food...hmm....
I'll have to think more about this...

Cross bow (Daryl Dixon mother fuckers)
Salt (In-case the zombie are brought up by magical means Don-cha-know)
Lighter
Explosives (I like when things go kaboom)
Shotgun (They always seem helpful)
Bandages (Your going to be haling ass over miles of destroyed city... what if you get a paper cut?)
Water (This... seems self explanatory. I've seen examples where the Virus is spread in the water... Let's not take that chance eh?)
Running shoes (You can where your dress shoes if you wanna)
Ductape (... it's the Miracle healer of everything inanimate and if you need to tie a hoe up for bait it's only 3 wraps around and the aren't going any where)

My crew (Sadly enough I do believe there is strength in numbers and I have a set aside 4 people IE: JOHN JACOB HEIMER and SHMIT that make the group I would take with me in the Zombie apocalypse. I would be JINGLE.) These are some crafty mofos.

Roller blades (Never runs out of gas, lot faster then walking, and you can climb shit and get the fuck out if need be with them on)

Solar operated watch (Batteries fuck off)

Tackle and a Fishing pole. (If you bring food it will eventually run out... Teach a man to fish?)
And... well... the antidote to virus. (No one ever thinks of that)

Everything else can be brought by Jon, Jacob, Heimer and Shmit. Or found as time goes by. I do like the idea of bringing a hammer and nails. It's a good idea. One of the others would be sure to carry them.

We have all put a lot of thought in to the Zombie Apocalypse... If it happens... we should be set for at least a while... till one of us goes insane.

1. Bundles of rope/string, they have over a thousand uses.
2. Wind-up flash light.
3. Swiss army knife.
4. Replaceable shoe soles (With all the running you're gonna need them)
5. Matches, no need for gas.
6. Chocolate for times of low blood sugar.
7. A really good book that you don't mind reading over and over again.
8. Hunting knife.
9. Katana or broad sword.
10. Sharpening tools.
11. Can opener (There will be plenty of caned food in abandoned Walmarts and homes).
12. A sleeping bag that can open into a blanket.
13. First Aid Kit.
14. A sturdy back pack.
15. Photo of loved ones lost.
BONUS:
16: A boat and an island far out to sea to escape to. Start new civilization with the hot tribal people of said island.

Back
Top Bottom