Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Calender sign up!

Is this a good idea

• Yes!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Lol hopefully you'll let me live when I get my new dress and not eat me because of my hotness (NOT) XD.

*blinks and looks at Valchyrie* Did you wanna do drag for the calender? I'm letting Miss Mirran so I don't see why you can't. n.n Besides if you don't Hahvy will eat you.

Lol I'm basically being ordered to do it xD So I better xD. Especially since Hatter will eat my soul if I don't xD Not very pleasant I think xD So yes, I'd like to do that, I'm just waiting for a new dress I've bought to arrive. ^^

Yay! Which month would you like? I'll reserve it for you.

Oh and Hahvy I still need a pic from you. *Shakes finger at*

Ok. There we go. n.n You have your spot reserved. Just make sure to get me the picture as soon as you can.

Well, I can't really say when the dress will show up >< so a little hard really >< But I will give it to you as soon as I get the dress ^^.

I hope to have all the months released by December so that it can be used as a real calender for next year. Maybe if I can get this one done before then I can push myself and make the guy version as well. n.n

Ahhh sounds great ^^ Well, I wouldn't go into the guys one then xD I don't want my uglyness too many places xD

Val!!!!!! Where's your avatar!!!!!?????

Seriously...... the guy makes us women jealous that we can't rock the clothes he can nearly as well!!! *pouts*
Unfair, damnit... unfair! <3

O.O DA, sorry, took it down after that whole, thing recently, dunno, just didn't feel like having it up >.> But I can put it back on lol.
Hun, what is unfair is the fact that you're actually a woman, I'm a man, wanting to be one, that's unfair. A fifty percent chance of becoming boy or girl, and yet, I get the one I don't want to be, that's unfair ><. But I'll put the picture back up then ^^;

Back
Top Bottom