Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Calender sign up!

Is this a good idea

• Yes!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
As a straight guy, Mirran, I just want to say I think that'd be pretty cool. While it wouldn't do much for me personally, I like how it would represent the site's diversity/open and relaxed nature/what have you.

As_Day_Fades said:
As a straight guy, Mirran, I just want to say I think that'd be pretty cool. While it wouldn't do much for me personally, I like how it would represent the site's diversity/open and relaxed nature/what have you.

It is my goal now to turn you on ;D
Maybe I should be a mystery month, see if you guys can pick out which one is me.

I'm...flattered?
lol I'll be sure to have Admiral Ackbar go through the pictures before I do.

This seems to be a bit slow going. Has anyone sent in their pic(s) to you yet? Maybe if you posted one as an example of what the finished product will look like it could help drum up interest.

A man in drag for our calender?! Awesome! I think we should have some guys on the calender cross-dressing if we can't have enough women. =]

Everyone that says pending by there name has NOT Sent me their pic. I would like to get everyone's picture before start work. But if everyone would like to see what I can do here are the ones I did last time. Please note I have improved since then:
junefinal-1.jpg

aprilfinal-1.jpg

marchfinal-1.jpg

Januaryfinal-1.jpg

Haha thanks DA. Though I doubt people would like that since this is a calender for girls, and I'm not a girl (nor pretty xD) even though I wish I were both ^^.

EEEP Hatter! O.O Okay okay >.> Can I at least wait until I get my new dress then? If you people like me in it, then I suppose I can take a picture of me in that >.>
And yes Sharpii lol, especially now that Hatter will eat me if I don't xD.

EDITED:

Eat my soul if I don't >.>

Back
Top Bottom