Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BM Calender sign up!

Is this a good idea

• Yes!

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No!

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
I just posted it here because I was sure that it would get more attention here. If it shouldn't be here please feel free to move it.

Anyhow on to business! About 2 years ago I started a project that I never ever finished and I'd love to finish it now. That project was the Blue Moon Calender! I took pictures of our loveliest resident ladies and made calender pages for them. Seeing as the year is almost over I'm shooting to make next years calender. This is for no profit and will only be posted here on Blue Moon itself! Below is the break down.

Here are the month slots to be filled:
January- Ninde (Pending)
February- SHARPii (Pic received)
March-
April- Dark Angel 76 (Pic received)
May-
June-
July-
August-
September- Reserved for Mirran
October- Hahvoc Requiem (Pending)
November- Reserved for Mirran
December- Valchyrie (pending)

Now here is what I need from you if you are interested in a spot. Please send it via pm.:
~ The sexiest or cutest picture you can manage. You don't have to have skin showing at all if you don't want to. It can also be themed to match the month if you wish.
~Your permission to use the picture of course.
~Also the month you are interested in.

It's as simple as that. Also to avoid the problem I had last time I won't be releasing the pages until I get everyones picture. It's part the reason it was all out of order last time. So It will be in order this time. n.n So in short if you are interested send me a pm with the information required. Note to all the guys! Don't fret! If you are interested in being a part of this I'm considering doing a Male version after this.

Thanks for reading and I hope this goes better than last time!

RE: Not sure if this belongs here...

The year...is almost over? *blinks* May =/= almost over. And BM is just a bit over 2 years old, I think, not 3.

Nitpicking aside! You have my approval.
I shall keep my fingers crossed for a hawt Miss August~

But I was not born in April. Therefor, it is irrelevant.
*licks DA*

As_Day_Fades said:
The year...is almost over? *blinks* May =/= almost over. And BM is just a bit over 2 years old, I think, not 3.

Nitpicking aside! You have my approval.
I shall keep my fingers crossed for a hawt Miss August~

I meant it's too far over for me to make a proper calender. As for the date...That's my own typo. lol Sorry.
darkangel76 said:
What about April? Everyone forgets about Miss April..... *pouts*

Would you like to be Miss April? n.n

darkangel76 said:
lol... awww... sure. I'll be Miss April. It's my birthday month. XD

Cool n.n Just give me all the things I asked for above if you would please.

All righty. I'll get you all that as soon as I can. So.... by the end of the day most likely. XD

Back
Top Bottom