Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm not as crazy as I look, you know. (WolvenRogue and Panda)

"Put me down! I'm not crazy! STOP IT!"
A short red headed girl thrashed in the arms of one of the guards who was carrying her towards the nurses station. For a girl of only five feet, she certainly was causing the large man a problem, and was starting to cause a scene in the middle of the hospital. However, this was quite normal, since most of the people who were admitted to this particular hospital weren't going to see freedom again anytime soon.

Jasmine McCullin was a 21 year old girl with exceptional features. Red hair that twisted and turned until it reached her lower back, Gorgeous, emerald green eyes that got even brighter when she was crying. Fair skin with freckles spotting her nose and cheeks, and a smile that could make your heart melt. However, at the moment, the girl wasn't going to be smiling any time soon. Once they got to the nurses station, she was brought out behind it, inaudible screaming being heard for several moments before she was brought back out again. Tears were streaming down her face, and her breathing was shallow as she sat down where they told her to so they could start the intake process.
"Name?"
"Jasmine McCullin."
"Reason for being admitted?"

Jasmine didn't say a thing, only pulled the sleeve of her baggy sweatshirt up to show blood stained bandages wrapped around her left forearm. Without a word, she then covered them back up, pulling her knees to her chest as the nurse walked away, writing something on her board and leaving Jasmine to sit and wait by herself. The eighteen year old was terrified, and was really wishing that she hadn't been 'saved'. She slowly rested her head on her knees, hiding her tears from the other patients and trying to pretend she wasn't in this situation.

Robby was a 21 year old "lifer" He'd been at the facility most of his life. He was committed at the age of 6 and had been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, Hyperactivity, Schitsophrenia and a long list of other disorders. He had 4 known personalities. He wasn't dangerous, but they thought him a danger to himself so he lived here at the facility full time and had no planned release date. Currently he was Paul a young juvenile boy who liked trains, and he was playing on the floor and watching Jasmine be taken in. Paul figured she was his age about 9 because she was so small, and walked up with toy train in hand. "Wana play?" he asked Jasmine. "go sit down Paul" The nurse told him. Robby turned and went back to the playroom and rolled the train around, making "Chooo CHooooooo" noises. He didn't know who this new girl was , but something in him liked her. Jasmine.... he liked that name and he would remember it.

Jasmine watched as the boy approached her, noticing that he didn't look all there. But then again, what else did she expect? She turned her attention back to the nurse, and once she had finished her intake process, she essentially told her to fuck off and get out of her sight. Jasmine stood up slowly, playing with her mess of curly, red hair as she slowly walked over to him. Slowly and carefully, she sat down on the floor next to him, pulling her knees to her chest and swallowing hard before barely speaking.

"I'm Jasmine..."
She whispered practically inaudibly, looking over at him with vibrant green eyes as she bit her lower lip gently. She pulled her sweatshirt sleeve back over the mass of bloody bandages, looking away in embarrassment before glancing back at him.
"How old are you?"

(( Robby has four personalities Robby:age 21( quiet, passionate, scared), Paul: Age 9 (likes trains), Steve: age 17( moody and aggressive), and Christopher: age 15 (comedian, relaxed) ))

Paul didn't look up but said "I'm nine, you wanna play trains? Chooo chooooooo". A few minutes later he asked, "how old are you?" He paused and looked up at her. Suddenly his face changed and the toy was discarded as he looked into her eyes. He scanned her body, licked his lips and said "Your cute!" (his voice dropping nearly an octave). "My name is Steve. When did you get here beautiful?" he moved over beside her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Jasmine had started to smile, figuring that this boy was probably just quite immature and no one that would understand what she was going through. She started to look away, but glanced back to see what was almost a whole different person staring at her. She jumped slightly at his deeper voice, staring back into his eyes as he moved over and wrapped his arm around her waist.
"U-um... an hour ago? I... I... weren't you just... younger?"

She asked softly, turning her head to look at him as his hand gripped her side. She blushed and glanced away, biting her lip even harder as she coughed slightly.

"Younger?" Steve asked, "How would I do that? Are you ok? you look kinda spooked. Don't let the staff around here get ya down, they're always asking nosey questions and tellin' people what to do" He rubbed his nose behind her ear. " You up for a walk, I know a place we can be alone. What do you say?" without waiting for an answer he held her hand and walked her down the hall and out the back door. The back yard was large with benches and flowers, but also 15 ft high iron fences, meant to keep people in, not out. They walked along the path to a bench and he sat down patting the bench next to him. It was a clear sunny day.

Jasmine shivered as the boy nuzzled behind her ear, a slight smile coming to her face as she nodded to his question about a walk. She slowly stood up and followed him outside, staring up at the fences and sighing as she pulled her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. She coughed into one softly, carmine hair an absolute mess as the sun shone down against her freckle spotted cheeks beautifully. As he sat down and patted the bench, she sat down too, staring down at her denim clad legs before crossing them slowly.

"Didn't you... say you were nine?"
She asked in a hushed voice, slowly and timidly looking up at him as she swallowed hard. He looked closer to her age than nine, but with the way he was acting earlier, he would have definitely had some mental issue to be playing with a train that way at his age.

"Nine? no, could be my little brother Paul though, he's 9, likes trains, did he tell you he likes trains? He tells everybody he likes trains. Me I'm 17 couldn't you tell, I mean really, could a nine year old be this cool? " he said now obviously looking her over and sizing her up. He was brash about it not ashamed to stare. "Your a really a fox! why are you in here any way? I mean I'm glad your hear, but most people here don't look half so good as you. He tightened his grip on her waist slightly and slipped his fingers just under the waist band of her low rise jeans, testing the water.

"He.... you... whatever... was playing with a train when I got here."
She said softly, laughing as he said how cool he was. It made her blush to see the way he looked at her, the girl turning her head and looking away from him as she stared at the ground. As he asked why she was in there, though, her smile disappeared, the girl biting her lower lip hard as her finger tips dug into her left arm hard, making her wince slightly as she felt the cuts reopen on her arm.

"I... don't like myself very much.... You could use the word hate, I suppose...."
She whispered towards the end, moving her hand to her sleeve and moving the sleeve slowly away to show the rebloodied bandages on her forearm, her eyes shutting in embarrassment before she pulled her shirt sleeve down over her arm. She stayed turned away from him for a moment, but as his rough fingertips slipped under the waist of her pants, she gasped and looked up at him. Her jaw dropped a little bit, eyes wide as she gripped his wrist gently, not really to stop him, though.

"I... I... I... What are doing?"
Jasmine asked, free hand moving to his free hand as she held it gently. She only kept it in hers for a moment though, quickly getting too nervous and pulling her hand from his.
"I.. I'm sorry... I shouldn't do things like that...."

"I'm enjoying your beautiful skin" he said "all the girls seem to like it, don't you?" he asked with surprise as his fingers played along the hollow of her hip beneath her jeans. "What shouldn't you do??" he asked. You're just fine ..really. I think your cool! Suddenly his voice dropped an octave and was much more manly, and his hug took on a much more passionate feel. He looked at where his hand was and wasn't sure it should be there, but he didn't pull away. My names Robby, nice to meet you, what's your name. He nuzzled her neck. He pulled her into his lap on the bench and kissed her behind the ear. ( he had changed again).

Jasmine squirmed slightly as his fingers traced her soft skin, the girl's grip on his wrist tightening slightly so his hand couldn't move any further down. As the way he gripped her body changed, she stared into his eyes, finally starting to understand why he was in here. She bit her lip hard, letting herself be pulled into his lap as she wrapped her arms around his neck gently. As he kissed behind her ear, she laughed softly, blushing and glancing back up into his eyes as she sighed slightly.
"I'm Jasmine... again... And nice to meet you... again..."

The girl liked this version of the boy much better than the previous too. He was sweeter and more romantic, and he looked and sounded like a man, not a little boy, or a guy her own age. Her bright hair fell into her face, the girl licking her lips softly as her nails grazed the back of his neck nervously and gently.

"How old are you this time?"

"I'm 21", he said "why do you ask/" You know your are a very pretty young woman, he said. A man could easily get carried away by you. He kissed her gently up her neck and behind her ear. He rubbed her nose softly with his own, then leaned in and kissed her deeply with a passion, holding the kiss then parting it slowly. His free hand moved to her inner thigh and softly massaged it through her jeans. "Jasmine, what a beautiful name!" he said, it fits you perfectly. he ran his fingers through her hair and his fingers began to explore again inside her jeans. The heat between them beginning to build.

Jasmine couldn't help but moan happily as he kissed up her neck, the girl giggling sweetly as she gently rubbed her nose back against his. As his lips met hers though, her eyes widened, hands moving to his cheeks as she melted into the kiss. Her eyes shut happily, and as he pulled from her lips, she whimpered softly before looking into his eyes. As his hand rubbed her leg through her pants, she gasped slightly, smiling at him as he said her name was beautiful, and that it fit her.

His fingers running through her hair made her back arch slightly, her neck stretched back and exposed to him, the girl taking the hand that was on her inner thigh and moving it to her hip as she leaned in and let their lips meet again. She sighed against his lips contently, arms wrapping back around him before she pulled away to catch her breath.

"Jasmine McCullin!"
As she heard her name called, she whimpered softly, nuzzling back against him as she leaned her forehead against his.
"Take me somewhere that they won't find me, okay?"
She said to him softly, staring into his eyes for a moment before leaning her head into the crook of his neck.
"Please... You make me feel nice..."

Robby knew what was coming if she didn't come in voluntarily they would search for her and eventually find her and bring her back, but then they'd be separated, maybe for good. "Listen, you gotta go or they'll lock you up when they find you they just want to give you a pill. just go take it, but don't swallow. Hide it under your tongue the go to the bathroom and spit it in the toilet and flush it. Then come back here. I'll wait for you. If I'm not here one of my friends will be. Be patient I will be back."

"Please don't get yourself locked up. Your the best thing that's happened to me in a long time."

Jasmine didn't want to leave him. She wanted to stay in his lap and cuddle against him and feel safe and loved the way she never had. But he knew more about this place than she did. Sure, she had been in and out of hospitals before, but never one this severe. Slowly, she slipped out of his lap, holding his hand gently still as she bit her lip.

"If I don't come back out, find my room and come see me. Please.... You make me feel safe..."
She whispered, leaning down and kissing his lips passionately before pulling back and nuzzling him lightly. She pulled away and slowly walked away from him, pulling her sleeves back over her hands as she found the nurse that called her. Yeah, they did want to give her medication, but that isn't all they wanted. They brought her to her room with all her things, handed her her pills, which she cheeked the way he told her to, and then waited for them to leave. She spat the medicine into a glass of water, and used her finger to crush and stir them into the water. She then put it by the door, hoping someone would take it from her bedroom.

When the nurse came back, though, she told her something that made her heart stop.
"Alright, so you can visit anyone in the hospital, but you aren't allowed outside until we determine you aren't a flight risk. The doctor won't be in until Monday morning, so you'll have to wait until then."
"But-"
"No buts, that's it. If you need anything, come to the nurses station. Now, do you want this water or shall I take it?"
"T-take it..."
The girl said, half in tears as she sighed and touched her fingers to her neck as the nurse left. She just wanted to feel his kiss again, and have him hold her the way he had been. She was angry and hurt, and just hoped he could find her and come lay with her.

Robby waited half an hour and knew that something was up. She should have been out by now. he walked back in to the indoor lounge, and looked around. No Jasmine. he picked up Paul's train. They never asked Paul what he was doing. he was safe, and they let him go anywhere. Robby was jealous of that, but he also knew how to use it too. He started running the train down the hall where the girls rooms were. Paul always did this. They expected it. He banged the train on each door knocking it open. the girls would then come shut their door. Then he banged a door and it was Jasmine's, she saw him and he pushed his way in.. "Its Robby, not Paul, shut the door!"

Jasmine waited and waited, in tears and upset, just wanting him to come back. She had changed out of her long sleeved shirt and jeans and into a plain tee and a pair of shorts, now letting her bandages show to whoever could see them. And then she heard the toy train, and sat up quickly. She knew it probably wasn't Robby, but it could have been the younger boy that was inside him, and even if it was, maybe she could coax Robby back out. As he slammed the train on the door, and then spoke to her, she leapt out of the bed and ran to the door, shutting it quietly enough not to call attention to the room. Once the door was shut, her arms tightly wrapped around his neck, the girl sniffling softly as she nuzzled his chest gently.

"I... I was worried you wouldn't come find me..."
She whispered, not even concerned what he would think about her sliced up arms. It didn't matter, because she trusted him, and knew he wouldn't hurt her and run away from her.
"Will.... will you lay down with me? Please?"
She asked sweetly, pulling back slightly and gripping his shirt gently. Her bandages were starting to fall off of her lithe arm, causing her to pull back slowly so she could fix it, not wanting him to see the bare, gruesome cuts on her skin.

"I-I'm sorry...."

" Yes he said, but if anyone comes in, I will cry and you pretend to comfort me and call me Paul. Paul cries a lot. The girls all mother him, and the orderlies don't care he is harmless as far as they are concerned." He crawled into bed with her, and kissed her deeply, one hand running through her hair the other holding her ass gently and rubbing it through the thin material of her shorts. He could feel the heat of her body through the thin fabric. He slid his had up her back under the shirt, massaging the bare skin with his palm he kissed her neck and face pulling her body tight against his chest. He slid his hand back down her back and inside her shorts and onto her bare ass. "Your skin is soo soft Jasmine. You are truly lovely just like your name." he whispered. His cock was hard under the thin hospital greens he was wearing, and he pressed it against her thigh. He hissed her deeply and probed her mouth with his tongue.

"Okay... whatever you say Robby..."
She said sweetly, wrapping her arms around him and lying with him as they kissed. As he grabbed her ass, she gasped against his lips gently as she shut her eyes and just let him do whatever he wanted to her. As his rough hand slid over her back, she smiled and moaned happily, loving the way he pressed her against his body. She moved her hands to his chest as his hand slipped into her pants. She pulled back, looking into his eyes as she felt him press into her thigh. Before she could speak though, her had his tongue in her mouth, and all she could do was kiss him back with just as much fervor as her hand slid down his body, and towards his waist. It stopped just as the side of it pressed into the tip of his member, the girl pulled back slightly and staring up into his eyes.

Jasmine slowly pulled his hand from her shorts, but only to unzip and unbutton them so she could slowly push them off to expose the tiny pair of blue panties she was wearing. She had whitened scars over her hips, thighs, and stomach, and clearly felt shy about it as she looked away from him. Slowly, she discarded her shirt, blushing as she exposed the matching blue bra and the rest of her scars, including some fresher cuts on her body. SHe was sure he'd get up and leave, completely disgusted with her body.
"I know they're awful.... And... I'd understand if you wanted to leave me now...."
She whispered, leaning up and kissing his lips, expecting him to pull away from her and leave her.

Robby's passion grew as she exposed herself to him. He ran his hands over her body and kissed his was down on to the tops of her breasts. He knew if they were caught this way there would be no escaping isolation for both of them, but his passion overrode his concern. He wrapped his arms around her and unhooked her bra releasing her breasts. he suckled a nipple in his lips then pulled the bra off of her. He lifted his shirt and pressed her nipples to his chest, He loved the feel of her soft skin against his. He slipped his hands inside her panties and slid them down her hips looking in her eyes for signs of worry.

Jasmine couldn't help but moan softly as his hands ran down her body, the eighteen year old whimpering as as he kissed her scarred up chest. Any fear that he'd hate her for her scars vanished as he unhooked her bra, the girl happily nestling her fingers into his hair as she smiled.
"Oh, Robby...."
She whispered as he suckled against her chest, the girl helping him pull off his shirt as she smiled and pulled him on top of her, watching him wide eyed as he pulled her panties down. She lifted her hips up, letting him slip them down her legs as she blushed and looked away.

"I... I want you to make me feel good, Robby.... Will you?"
She asked nervously, pulling his body down against hers before pulling the sheet up over their bodies. She stared up into his eyes, nuzzling against his nose as her eyes shut, and her arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. Her bright green eyes looked over him slowly, her lips meeting his gently as she kissed him sweetly.

Robby's cock was hard and ready, though he lacked any experience, Instinct was an excellent teacher. He gravitated to the warm wet spot between her thighs and started to rub it with his hard cock soon he found the tip began to slide inside her and the feeling was wonderful. He kissed her as he continued to slide in and out of her. His body suddenly stiffened, and he felt a strange sensation and then a massive release of tension, as he suddenly realised he was filling her with something.

Jasmine had to try and keep herself quiet as he pushed into her, the girl whimpering softly as she wrapped her arms tightly around him and smiled. She had never felt this before in her life, and she was really liking it. The girl put her hands on his cheeks, staring into his eyes as she pressed her forehead against his.
"Robby..."
She whispered as she felt her body tense up, and him finish inside of her. She panted softly against his lips, nuzzling against him as she shut her eyes.
"That... was nice...."

Robby felt warm and tingly all over as he lay there with his cock still buried inside jasmine. He didn't know why it felt so good, nor did he care, he just knew that suddenly for the first time in almost sixteen years of conscious memory, he really felt peace. He didn't want it to end. "can we do it again?" he asked in an almost childish voice. His hips had already started to buck against her, and he wasn't softening. He gave Jasmine a crude but enthusiastic kiss, he looked in her eyes waiting for an answer, even as his body was already trying to get what he had just asked for.

Jasmine smiled as she ran her hands down his back slowly, the girl smiling at him as he laid on top of her. She ran her fingers up through his hair slowly, giggling softly as he asked if they could do it again. He bucked into her a few times, and the girl gasped softly before nodding happily.
"Y-yeah.... as many times as you want..."
As he kissed her, she whimpered against his lips happily, loving the way he was getting more and more sexual with each kiss. She shut her eyes, loving the fact that he didn't hate her for her scars, and loving how he made her feel.

Back
Top Bottom