Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New At School? (Hanyou & Junko)

Hanyou

Moon
Zach sighed as he stood at the gates of the new boarding school he would be attending. He looked back and smiled as he waved goodbye to his parents before going through the gate. After only taking a few steps down the path someone literally runs right into his side. After saying sorry he gets up and is about to walk away before the guy yanks him back telling him to watch where he was going. "I said I was sorry.." He said though the guy says its not good enough. "I'm not gonna fight you." He said though his reply war a beating. He took hit after hit to the body and head without retaliating only blocking his more sensitive areas like face & groin.

Jessica was laughing with some of her friends when she saw what was going on with a boy that she never met before. Shaking her head she stood up and walked up to the man that was beating the boy and slapped him in the face, "ENOUGH, What the hell this guy did to you. I am sure you know what can happen if your third strike is known, get out of here you bully". The man groaned and spat down at him before walking out, taking a deep breath she offered her hand to him, "Are you alright?". She smiled as she helped him up and sighed, "Want me to take you to the nursery?"

He took her hand and gave her a soft yet warm smiled as she helped him up. He then softly thanked her before shaking his head. "No..I will be alright...though might you take me to the office? I need to check in..I also need to find out where my room is. I heard the dorms are Co-ed is that true?" He asked her curiously as he pulled out the schools pamphlet from his pocket.

She giggled as she looked over at him and nodded, "Yea the rooms are Co-Ed its a new thing they are trying out". She pointed at a office in the distance and just smiled, "That is the main office, inside you will find the principal's office where you can ask anything you want to. My name is Jessy by the way". She smiled and looked over at him and bowed her head a bit, "Hope to see you soon". She walked back to her friends and sat besides them as they continued to joke around about girl stuff.

He smiled after her and hoped he had a room mate that was as nice as she was before calling out back after her. "I'm Zach & I do too!" He said smiling before he turned and started toward the office. After about an hour he finally leaves the building with his new dorm keys smiling as he headed toward the apartment complex-like dorm building before going up to the 4th floor. He looked for the door and smiled as he saw it and unlocked it going inside. He was surprised how big it was but what surprised him moor was that there was what looked like a girls things already unpacked in one of the rooms.

((I think you can see where this is going lol. Also here is the layout: http://www.mvgapartments.com/images/2bedlarge.jpg ))

After a couple of more minutes of playing around with her friends she decided that it should be about time for her to go to her room. She walked out from the group and on the way to her Dorm. She was lucky that she did not had any roomates and had the entire dorm to herself. Walking in she saw that there was a person inside already, she did recognized him even though he had his back to her, "Looks like we are about to be roomates, welcome. There is a free room on the other side of mine get that one" she smiled walking to her room and jumping on her bed as she looked back at him with a smile.

He smiled as he watched the cute redhead before following her into her room and sitting next to her on her bed and smiling down at her. "I didnt exactly thint that I would be seeing you this soon, though I cant say that I'm not happy about it.." He said as he watched her. He then leaned down giving her a brief kiss on thee lips before standing back up. "Thank you again for helping me earlier."

Back
Top Bottom