Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Domination Between Old Friends (Lilytania)

Ariadne bit her lip and stared down at the floor in silence. She heard him get up and shout, and she tensed up. She looked up at him with a startled expression on her face and watched as he ranted. She swallowed and shook her head again. She was forcing herself not to cry. She'd missed him, she realized. She wasn't supposed to. She didn't need men. She just needed God. With God, she wasn't supposed to want. But Sam had been thrown back into her life, and now things didn't make sense. The girl could only shake her head and keep herself from crying as Sam yelled at her. "I can't," she repeated. She shut her eyes and turned her face away. "T-Take me back, Sam." If she wen back, she could just forget him.

Sam's head fell and he stayed very still at Ariadne's words. Nothing could reach Sam right now as he retreated into a place in his brain that he hadn't been in in a long time. Overall, Same considered himself a good person, he didn't have ill thoughts about people and he didn't strike out unnecessarily and he certainly never forced anyone into anything they didn't want to... except once. In college, Same had had a girlfriend, and she told him one day that they were breaking up, because she had cheated on him, and even after she apologized and said she couldn't live with the guilt, he forced her to stay. He threw her down on the bed, ripped off her clothes, tied her arms up behind her back and raped her. Afterwards, she said she forgave Sam and wouldn't press charges, and when she was leaving, almost as a joke, she told him that it was the best sex she'd ever had.

Never again, Sam told himself, would he... let that happen. Ever since then, Sam tried his hardest to keep his temper measured, to keep his violence in check, but some wounds were too hard to fight. Now Sam could feel that anger coming back, and he was tired of fighting it. He wanted Ariadne back, or at least... at least to look at him the same way that he looked at her. He needed her to give him at least that. Or he would take it.

"No. I will never let you go. Because... I love you Ariadne, and I always will," Sam said sternly, looking into Ariadne's eyes and kissed her, softly at first so he wouldn't startle her, but soon the kiss became deeper and he pushed harder, pressing his hand to her cheek before pulling away and leaving the cabin, and Ariadne alone.

Ariadne watched Sam carefully. She was trembling, and her eyes were wide and watery. She could tell his mind was somewhere else completely. She waited patiently, as she always had, for him to come back from wherever he'd gone. She swallowed and breathed as deeply as she could. She didn't like feeling nervous or jittery like this. He could do anything to her and she wouldn't be able to stop it. She squirmed in her seat nervously.

When he finally came back, she didn't like his answer. But then he pressed himself to her lips. She tensed up, but then, she let him just do what he wanted. She didn't kiss him back, but she didn't fight. She actually kinda enjoyed it. When he pulled back, she watched as he left. He wasn't letting her go.

Ariadne watched him leave and shut her eyes. Mother Mary, allow me to be forgiven, she silently prayed. She'd let him kiss her. She'd enjoyed it. That was wrong. She spent her time alone praying for forgiveness.

As Sam drove away from the cabin, he slowly let the situation sink in as to what he had done, and what needed to be done next. He kidnapped a woman. There was no denying it, no justifying it, and a part of him wanted to go and throw up in some bushes and jump off of a cliff. This was not the the action of a rational man. Sam still loved Ariadne after all these years, and he expressed that love by kidnapping her against her will and tying her to a chair in the middle of nowhere. It was all so crazy when he thought about it. There was no way of justifying this to himself or anyone else... was there?

When Sam had discovered his... darker urges in himself, he had denied them, but were they really so bad? His ex-girlfriend wasn't angry at him, even though he did technically rape her, and she in fact had told him that she liked it when he took control and forced her. One drunken night Sam had brought this up with a female friend of his, and she had explained to him that some women liked being taken. That that way... they could have dirty sex, act like whores, but didn't have to feel guilty about it. If they were forced, they weren't at fault, and could feel invigorated by the lack of control.

Clearly Ariadne had no control over her life. That strange convent she had joined had taught her that Same was evil and that she needed to push him out of her life, and though he was admittedly not too religious, he knew the difference between that and a cult. She was so... different now. She was cruel, uncaring, all under the guise of God. They were controlling her... and to be free, she couldn't take control herself... she needed someone else to take control of her...

Slowly, a plan formed in Sam's head and he headed a turn to a friend of his who owed him a favor while he pulled out his cellphone and placed a call.

"Hey Dr. Stevenson... okay, Stu... I have a favor to ask..."

Hours later, Sam pulled up to the cabin with several bags of clothes, food, toiletries, and other "supplies" and carried them in past the sleeping Ariadne who was still tied to the chair, though clearly she had struggled against her bonds. Once the supplies were separated into the bedroom and bathroom, Sam sat in front of Ariadne and began to gently nudge her awake.

"Addy? Addy, wake up..." Sam said softly with his petname for the girl he had given her years ago.

Ariadne had eventually fallen asleep while she prayed. She dreamed of the old relationship they used to share. She had loved it, before the nuns had revealed the sinfulness and evil of it. She made little noises of distress in her sleep, though she never moved. Strands of her red hair began to fall out of her habit, and she breathed evenly and deeply.

Ariadne heard her petname and gave a small smile. She shifted for a moment before she slowly began to wake up. She murmured "Sammy," while half-conscious, before her emerald eyes opened and she saw her ex-boyfriend. She tensed and looked up at him with a frown on he face. Could he not get the face that she was not interested in continuing the relationship? She sighed and bit her lip like she used to. "Good morning," she said quietly.

Sam's whole body perked up in surprise and joy when Ariadne muttered her old nickname for him, and for a brief and wonderful moment he wanted to untie her and kiss her and hold her and tell her that everything would be alright. All those nights walking along the beach, down the bike trails late at night when the stars were so bright that they could light up a path. There was so much he wanted to say to her, but all of those instincts left him as he remembered the bags that were in the bathroom right now. This wasn't the time to be sentimental. Those old times were wonderful and would always hold a special place in Sam's heart, but today was a new beginning.

"Good morning," Sam said softly before he reached down and grabbed a sandwich he had bought at a convenience store and held it up to Ariadne's mouth. "Here. It's smoked turkey. Try it. You need to eat something or you'll starve."

This was the first step of Sam's plan. It made him feel strange and sneaky t be trying this, but he knew that the best way to break Ariadne of this church's control or whatever was to not force her, but let her make her own decisions. Forcing her to open up would only make all of the "teachings" she had been given about "Men and evil" right, so he needed to only lead her, while she made her own decisions and realizations. As a part of that, Sam opened the sandwich for Ariadne, and tried his best to show that he was going to take care of her. That he wasn't being unnecessarily cruel.

And she needed a full stomach for her medication.

Ariadne looked up at Sam and blinked a couple of times wearily. She wanted to get away, back to the coventry. She whimpered quietly. What would he do to her? She was afraid he would hurt her, kill her. That was what men did, right? They took what they wanted, then left the women alone and beaten.

Ariadne looked at the sandwich with suspicion, then up at him. He had a gentle face, loving. He looked like he might care. But men were also deceptive. She swallowed and stared at the sandwich hungrily. She didn't want to starve. She tentatively took a bite and swallowed, and when she didn't pass out, she continued eating until she'd eaten about half of it.

Ariadne looked up at him when she didn't want the sandwich even more. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked nervously. She had a slightly stern and uncaring look on her face, but she was also frightened and nervous.

There was a small bit of mustard on Ariadne's face as she looked at him in abject terror that made Sam smile a little bit. She was focusing so hard on him, trying to read him, but there was no way she was ever going to see or accept the truth because the truth was that he cared for, loved her. He wanted to give her everything he had and in her mind he was incapable of goodness or love, or purity. The last part was true though; he was dark, he was a little evil, and a part of him was sadistic but that wasn't what he was trying to disprove. Everyone had that evil inside of them and he was going to show Ariadne hers.

"I'm not going to hurt you or anything. You're perfectly safe," Sam explained as he punctuated his statement by reaching up to Ariadne's face and wiping the little stain of mustard on her cheek with his finger. "I just want the chance to show you that... that I'm not who you think I am. I'm a good person Addy, a person who deserves at least a moment of your time. Who's not evil or sinful. At least, not anymore than any other human."

Sam finished by licking the mustard off of his finger and standing up, going to the thermostat to adjust the heat in the room, cranking the comfortable 72 up to 98 degrees. This little idea had just struck him and he couldn't be happier with it as he could already feel the creeping heat coming from the floor level vents that would gradually make the room hotter than even the hottest summer day. Going to all the doors and locking them as well as all the windows, Sam spent the next several minutes locking the cabin down tight, purposely ignoring Ariadne's presence to cause her unease. This all had to be done delicately.

"Now, as a show of faith, I'm going to untie so that you can use the bathroom. There's also soap, shampoo and some towels so you can take a shower. If you try to run away though, I will taser you again," Sam explained as he knelt by Ariadne again and started untying her hands. "I really don't want to hurt you, but I'm putting my trust in you. If you betray that trust though, I won't have any choice but to restrict your future freedoms."

Sam backed away once Ariadne was untied and smiled at her.

"Everything you need is in the linen closet, but DO NOT look in the medicine cabinet, understand? If you just follow all my rules, you'll be fine. Do you promise to follow my rules? Can I trust you?" Sam asked sternly, purposely not mentioning that he had locked the bathroom door as well earlier and Ariadne could not get in without the key, but they would get to that after she agreed to follow his rules.

Ariadne watched Sam suspiciously as he smiled down at her. She was afraid of what evils he was capable of. The young woman shifted uncomfortably in her nun's clothes. She blinked a couple of times. "Everyone's sinful. Men are just more so." She could quickly recite off what she'd learned in her coventry.

Ariadne watched as he walked away and entirely ignored her. She felt the hot air creep up from the vents and rise, and he walked around and locked all the doors. She shifted uneasily. Why was he just ignoring her? He didn't so much as look at her. She kept her eyes on her when she could.

Ariadne felt him begin to untie her wrists, and she slowly nodded when he asked if he could trust her. She may have been brainwashed, but she wasn't stupid. She wasn't going to run away when they were probably in the middle of nowhere. She slowly stood and rubbed her wrists. "Turn on the air conditioning, Sam," she said firmly, and went to go find the bathroom. "Why is it locked?" she asked.

Sam watched Ariadne get up and turn to him with a look of dignity and consideration that was fitting of a woman of the cloth. Even though he had known her for four years and felt like they were closer than any two people could be, the truth was that they had also been strangers for four years, and since then she had grown into a different person. A person who could stare him right in the eye without any fear but also quietly judge him; like a scientist studying a frog and admiring its attempts at interactions. He hated it, but had to admit... it gave her strength. Misplaced strength, but strength.

"There is no air-conditioning. I only ever came to this cabin in the summers, but it was originally a winter cabin. Fireplace, internal heaters, standing generators and a independent water heater... everything you would need to survive, away from society, and in the harsh cold. It's going to stay warm," Sam explained simply, as if there was no choice to be made. "Sorry Ariadne. Some things we don't have control over after all, though I'm sure you know that."

At the mention of the bathroom door though, Sam suddenly stood up in excitement as if he had an epiphany, though he had actually carefully planned this. Running to the bedroom, he grabbed a bag of something and came back to Ariadne, smiling excitedly like a kid who remembered it was his birthday.

"Alright, here's the deal. You've been in that habit, sweating and drooling and generally stinking it up with your filthy body, so I had the courtesy of buying you some fresh clothes. I have two outfits for you to choose from, which you may look through now," Sam explained as he put the bags in front of Ariadne. "You pick one bag. That's it. Just one. Then I unlock the bathroom door for you. If you disobey though, don't choose or try to cheat by mixing them or altering them, you have to change, right here, in front of me and when you're done with your shower, you have to keep wearing that disgusting and stinky habit."

Sam laid everything out carefully and simply before sitting down in the chair Ariadne had just been tied to and smiled at her. One option, she changed into one of the slutty outfits he had picked for her (the mini-skirt and extra small white button-down, no underwear, or the tube-top with boy shorts that had a tiny built-in vibrator in the crotch) or had to voluntarily show him her nudity but stay in familiar clothing. Either option, she was screwed, but Sam gave her the illusion of choice to make her feel guilty about her actions.

"Well?"

Ariadne narrowed her eyes at him. "But it felt great earlier. What was that setting?" She was starting to sweat in the stuffy habit. She considered taking it off, but that would be unbefitting of a nun. No one was supposed to see her bare body. She crossed her arms and stared at him steadily. How was she supposed to do this?

Ariadne huffed and looked down at the two bags before she looked over at the bathroom. She had an idea. She took the bag with the slutty clothes and let him unlock the door. She walked in and turned on the water. She locked the door, though a safety key was above the door, and took off her habit. She sat down on the floor of the shower and enjoyed the water, not moving. She decided she didn't want to go out. She sighed and stayed where she was.

Ariadne huffed and stared at Sam for a moment as if she was thinking, and he became a little upset that she wasn't more afraid or torn by the decision he was laying before her. Perhaps he needed to break her will down a little more, or show her that he meant business? The whole thing was just leaving a bad taste in his mouth and he couldn't quite put his finger down on why that was. She wasn't... breaking down like she was supposed to. How was he supposed to rebuild and fix her if he couldn't destroy what she was previously?

Nevertheless, Ariadne quickly picked a bag without much thought (the skirt and button-down) and he let her into the bathroom as per the deal. "You have fifteen minutes, be quick about it," Sam told her sternly, the perplexed look still on his face as she seemed to just go through the motions with his deal like it was no big deal. After ten minutes of sitting by the door, Sam sighed and thought more about what he was doing. There was no real backing out now, but was he fully prepared for what it would take? Apparently Addy was stronger than he thought. Brainwashed did not equal weak apparently.

After the fifteen minute mark was hit on his watch, and the shower was still running, Sam began to knock on the door and put a stern face back on. "Fifteen minutes are up. You have two minutes to get out of there in your new outfit or I'm coming in."

Ariadne had seen that her quick decision had perplexed him. She had known it would. He expected her to beg and plead. Even though she'd been brainwashed, she was the same stubborn Addy, just with a slightly different set of beliefs.

Ariadne stayed sitting on the floor of the shower, barely moving except to wash herself a bit. She cleaned her red hair and scrubbed her body in a matter of minutes. The rest of the time was spent relaxing. She had locked the bathroom door, so the young woman hoped he would stay away. She heard his threat once her time must have been up, and she didn't even move. She shut her eyes and sighed. She hadn't had a hot shower in a long time. She'd forgotten what it was like. The nuns had believed that they needed to cast off useless desires, hot water being one of them.

Ariadne crossed her arms over her bare chest and stared up at the ceiling. She enjoyed the feel of the hot water. She felt almost like she was sinning. But it felt so good.

Sam could tell that Ariadne wasn't going to let him in, so he reached up to the top of the doorway where the safety key was and begin to unlock the bathroom door. He kept his stern "kidnapper" face on but he was a little nervous that something might have gone wrong. Maybe she was just trying to be defiant or escape, or maybe she had tried to so something drastic and kill herself. The whole point of all of this was to torture her a little and break her from this control that the nuns had over her, but if she died... Sam would die too. He would just collapse in on himself.

The waft of steam hit Sam's face and he stepped into the bathroom without hesitation and picked up the discarded habit clothes from the ground. Making sure that Ariadne would hear what he was about to do, Sam paused for a moment and then began to tear the old clothing apart piece by piece. It was surprisingly simple; the clothing felt old and out of date, chewed on by moths and maybe even rats. It was probably older than Ariadne herself. A tattered rag to tarnish her youthful body.

Once the habit was torn to shreds, Sam threw the tatters to the ground and began to speak: "You see what you did Ariadne? Now you can never go back there. You destroyed your habit and forced me to look upon your filthy slut body unclothed, you did this. Now get out, put the outfit you chose on in the bedroom, or I will yank you out of there myself."

Ariadne heard the click of the lock as he invaded the bathroom. She growled in annoyance and brushed her wet hair out of her face and moved the shower curtain slightly aside to watch him. She cringed as he ripped the delicate fabric to shreds. She stayed silent, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of protesting and making a scene. She kept her body hidden, just barely peeking out of the curtain. She cringed as he tore each shred apart.

Ariadne shook her head when he told her to come out. "No." She growled and huffed. "I don't want to." The water was so warm, and she didn't wish to be out in the room with him, and she didn't want to change in front of him. "Get out, and maybe I'll change."

Watching her petulantly peek out from behind the curtain like a little kid made Sam think she was cute, but also infuriated him with how little respect she was giving him. Even when he held all the cards, and her life may have been in real possible danger, she couldn't see fit to listen to what he was telling her and act like he was scum on her shoe. She had become a real bitch over the years, and Sam was beginning to think of that girl as a different person than Ariadne, and frankly, he wanted to punish that other girl. Maybe even just kill her.

Quickly stepping toward the shower, Sam flipped the temperature tap over so that the water would become ice cold and held his hand there so that she wouldn't be able to flip it back. He also stood in front of the shower so that there was no way she could get out of the cold water unless she literally jumped on him, into his close personal space.

"Sluts don't get to make demands! They get what I allow them!" he shouted sternly right in Ariadne's face.

Ariadne watched him carefully, and she drew in a sharp intake of breath when he turned on the ice cold water. The sudden transition from hot to cold almost hurt. She gritted her teeth and shook her head stubbornly. She refused to give in to him. She crossed her arms and sat in the cold. It would take more than a little cold water to flush her out. She could see him standing right in the way so she wouldn't be able to escape.

Ariadne growled at him through slightly chattering teeth. She shifted uncomfortably to get more out of the cold water. "I'm not a slut. I am a godly woman. You can't get me to follow your demands. You don't know what's best for me." She shifted again and sat up against the wall. "Get out, Sam." She used her icy voice on him.

She continued to sit there in the freezing cold water of the shower and somewhere inside of him, Sam had to admire her strength. Breaking her was not going to be easy, and while he relished and was turned on by the challenge, especially by what it represented when he had finally broken her, but it also pissed him off like no other. Ariadne was always stubborn, but now that stubbornness was brought on him and was not going to tolerate it. Things had changed now, and she needed to know it.

Turning the water off, Sam yanked the curtain open and harshly pulled Ariadne's arm so that she fell out of the tub into a heap of limbs on the bathroom floor. He then leaned one of his legs across her so that she was completely immobile from the waist down and pulled her arms up above her head to hold them with one hand. He then placed his unoccupied hand over her mouth, slightly covering her nose so that her breathing would be hindered, but still possible.

"No Ariadne, you are a slut. You have a slut's body, a whore's mind, and a sinful soul that belongs to me. You seem to think that I'm the old Sam you knew who will bend to your whims and nicely ask you to do things. That man is gone. You killed him with your indifference and cruelty. Now, I take what I want, and you say "yes sir," like a good little slut and that's all. Understand?" Sam asked as he pulled on her arms a little tighter, making her breasts lift up into the air a little higher.

Ariadne gasped in surprise as he tugged her out of the tub. She collapsed on the floor, and he quickly had her pinned with his leg. She squirmed and twisted. "Let me go, Sam!" she said in a warning voice. Her small body was not strong enough to pull away from his weight.

When he pulled harshly on her arms, she yelped, and then tried to bite his hand when he covered her mouth and nose. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. She listened to him before she shook her head. She was terrified, but her stubbornness and anger covered it up. She twisted again and attempted to free herself. She screamed beneath his hand. Although the nuns didn't resort to violence, when she was thrown into a situation like this, she, like any rational woman, tried to fight back. She closed her legs tightly and tried to cover her breasts.

Things were not going the way Sam wanted as Ariadne kept fighting against him and was not even listening to him at this point. He had wanted to build up to this part, maybe even bend her will a bit so that she would be less resistant, but apparently that notion was too romantic. The only thing that would work now, after having his authority challenged so obviously, was going to be pure force.

Ripping the shower curtain down, Sam used it to start wrapping Ariadne, tangling her, just enough so she wouldn't be able to thrash about as he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. There, he picked up the handcuffs he had placed on the nightstand and used them on Ariadne, keeping her hands locked behind her back before he helped untangle her from the shower curtain. Situated on the bed, Sam kept Ariadne pinned to the bed, face-forward, by her arms and began to tie her ankles together with the phone wire, also from the nightstand. He had some proper restraints, but they were too far away at the moment.

"Sluts who can't control themselves must be contained," Sam explained as he started looping the cord around her ankles.

The small girl was not nearly as strong as her ex-boyfriend. She thrashed and kicked as he easily picked her up and held onto her. She screamed and shook her head. She kicked and elbowed him. She didn't want this. "I'm not a slut! I'm not a slut!" she screeched. She bucked her body and whimpered. She felt him toss her onto the bed and hold her down, and she thrashed and punched while he began to tie her up. She screamed at the top of her lungs. "No!" she said, trying to find some way to cover her bare, shivering body.

Sam started to breathe heavily after all of the effort of restraining Ariadne by placing his hands on his knees and looking down at the floor. Things weren't going the way he wanted at all. He had wanted Ariadne to be more... willing to what he had planned, but apparently she really did hate him and that made him more motivated but also sad. She was everything in the world to him, and to her he was probably less than moss, just something for her ignore and threaten.

"Alright now... let's continue where we left off. I have an idea for a little contest Addy, and if you win, I'll let you go, and if I win, you have to promise to behave, okay? Sam asked with a smile as he stood up and got out some supplies outside of Ariadne's eyeline before kneeling on the bed behind Ariadne, placing his hand on her hip to hold her still while he reached toward her vagina. "Hold still or this could hurt."

Taking a tiny bullet-vibrator out of it's box, Sam turned it on to it's lowest setting and licked it for lubrication before softly inserting it between her vaginal lips. Once it was mostly in, only peeking out a tiny bit, Sam pressed some clear tape over her opening to hold the buzzing little thing in her and then pressed the control in her hand but used the same tape and wrapped it around her hand several times, so that she couldn't let it go or reach the on/off switch. She could only reach the dial. The cord ran from the bullet up her asscrack and down her lower back and up into her tied up palm, creating a very obscene sight as it looked like she could pull on her own pussy.

"This game will allow you to prove that you are not a slut. Don't touch the dial of that vibrator for 2 hours, and you win. Turn it up, or cum, and you lose," Sam explained from behind her before getting off of the bed and walking around to where her face was, leaning down to look at her very closely, practically nose to nose. "All girls are sluts, all men are sinful, and you are no different. Just embrace it Addy. That's real, that's happiness; not what the nuns might have told you."

Turning to sit down in the chair across from the bed next to a bureau, Sam was about to relax when he pretended to suddenly remember something. Getting something out of his pocket, Sam approached Ariadne again and jammed a needle, straight into her left asscheek, pushing the plunger down to inject her with the chemicals Stu had given him.

"I can't believe I forgot! To give me the competitive edge against God, your church, and everything else, I just gave you a little aphrodisiac that couples use when their sex drive has been killed by medication. Should work extra well on a healthy girl like you," Sam explained with a laugh as he sat in the chair to watch the show, tossing the used needle onto the bureau for proper disposal later.

Ariadne panted with the effort of fighting her ex off. She looked up at him with wide green eyes, her chest heaving. She hated this. She felt trapped. She didn't trust him. He was calling her a slut, when she was sure she wasn't. She whimpered as he mentioned a competition. The girl didn't want to behave, and she had the feeling the competition would be rigged toward his side.

The young woman yelped and jumped as the little vibrator was pushed into her pussy. She shook her head and wailed. She soon felt the small vibration. It was just enough to keep her aroused and frustrated. She felt the control in her hand, and she immediately began to reach for the on off button.

Ariadne looked over at him and growled. This wasn't fair. She shut her eyes and shook her head as she calmed her breathing. She heard him come back, and a sharp pain came into her ass. She wailed and felt the effects. She began to grow more aroused, even though she shouldn't have been by a vibrator alone. She continued to try and reach the power button.

She laid there for a good hour before she began to break down. Her pussy was aching with want, and she was panting. She was so close to cumming. She finally just let it out. She gasped as she came, her pussy clenching. "Let me go," she murmured.

Sam relaxed and watched Ariadne struggle against her bindings and try and reach for the power switch on the vibrator, but he knew that she wouldn't be strong enough. Her chest shifted and shook, her breasts jiggling and her hair falling all over her body, making her look very erotic. Watching her struggle and make all those pathetic weepy noises made Sam feel very aroused and he started to get a little hard watching her but didn't want to interrupt or miss anything, so he just kept watching. It was the most erotic sight he'd ever seen.

After about an hour she finally groaned and stopped, and even seemed to flush a little over her ass and face and Sam wondered if she came, but he couldn't be sure. For now, he just wanted to keep playing with her, so he decided he would let that one slide for now.

"Let you go? But don't you want to prove me wrong? Prove to me that I'm a filthy sinner, unworthy of you and your wonderful nuns? I thought you were all about teaching and preaching you church types," Sam said sarcastically as he stood up and sat on the bed next to Ariadne, gently massaging her ass where there was a tiny welt from the puncture wound of his needle from earlier.

Ariadne looked over at him as he taunted her and sat down beside her. She cringed away from his massage on her tender ass. She whimpered and turned her head away. She'd came. She felt so horrible. She shut her eyes and tried to focus. The aphrodisiac still raged within her body. She was still panting, and she trembled pathetically as the vibrator continued on its merry way tormenting her.

"I just want you to leave me be. I-I'm not a slut." She need the time to relax. She shut her eyes. "I don't care if you think all men are sinful and all women are sluts. I want to be alone!" She kept trying to reach the power button. "Turn this damn thing off!"

Back
Top Bottom