Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Time Whispers [CyanideDisaster& RobBase086]

CyanideDisaster

Supernova
//A little short, I apologize, I'm still getting back into swing.//

A soft sigh fluttered past lightly painted plump lips. The woman's whose lips sighed shrugged her thin shoulders, shifting her grasp on the bags in her arms. "Welcome home boys." Her voice was the warm, soft tone of a young woman with much to live for. She stood shorter than the average woman, with long auburn hair falling down to shoulders, recently cropped, with twisted bangs held back with a clip behind her left ear. Vibrant green eyes flickered over the small mansion in front of her.

At her side were two equally young men, one a tall, skinny brown haired and blue eyed man. The other nearly a head shorter, darker skinned with thick curly locks and dark eyes. They laughed along with the girl, picking up their own bags and heading towards the building. "Hurry up Leah, or you won't get first pick of the rooms."

The three friends moved towards the house, it was imposing, the perfect horror movie home. It was large, with big bay windows on the 'tower-like' section of the house. The deck was large and surrounding the first floor, the house was at the end of a long gravel driveway and painted a greenish-gray tint. It was obviously older, shingles looked loose, even from where they were standing. The wood of the deck creaked under their footsteps as they entered. The inside was just as magnificent. Hard wood floors, spiral staircases, and jacuzzi styled bathtubs were the type of home these young, wealthy teenagers had invested in.

"Man, this place could totally be haunted." Laughed the darker skinned boy, James, poking the taller one of them in the ribs, Joshua.

Leah laughed softly at them as she pushed past, swinging her mini-skirt clad hips as she headed to the stairs. "Stop being babies and help me get my shit to the top room. I dibs it." Grinning charmingly at the boys, they rolled their eyes and grabbed the rest of her bags, helping her cling the two stories to her bedroom.

Most of the rooms were already furnished because of their parents, who had bought half the place for them collectively. Leah's room was one of the largest, the walls painted a soothing green that complemented the strong brown tint of two of the other walls. Against the furthest wall, adjacent to the large windows, which were shaded with white and brown curtains. Placing the bags down the men joked and left, leaving the woman alone in her room, she peered around, taking in the scene with a soft smile. Closing her eyes and letting her shoulders fall.

She was free.

CyanideDisaster said:
//A little short, I apologize, I'm still getting back into swing.//

A soft sigh fluttered past lightly painted plump lips. The woman's whose lips sighed shrugged her thin shoulders, shifting her grasp on the bags in her arms. "Welcome home boys." Her voice was the warm, soft tone of a young woman with much to live for. She stood shorter than the average woman, with long auburn hair falling down to shoulders, recently cropped, with twisted bangs held back with a clip behind her left ear. Vibrant green eyes flickered over the small mansion in front of her.

At her side were two equally young men, one a tall, skinny brown haired and blue eyed man. The other nearly a head shorter, darker skinned with thick curly locks and dark eyes. They laughed along with the girl, picking up their own bags and heading towards the building. "Hurry up Leah, or you won't get first pick of the rooms."

The three friends moved towards the house, it was imposing, the perfect horror movie home. It was large, with big bay windows on the 'tower-like' section of the house. The deck was large and surrounding the first floor, the house was at the end of a long gravel driveway and painted a greenish-gray tint. It was obviously older, shingles looked loose, even from where they were standing. The wood of the deck creaked under their footsteps as they entered. The inside was just as magnificent. Hard wood floors, spiral staircases, and jacuzzi styled bathtubs were the type of home these young, wealthy teenagers had invested in.

"Man, this place could totally be haunted." Laughed the darker skinned boy, James, poking the taller one of them in the ribs, Joshua.

Leah laughed softly at them as she pushed past, swinging her mini-skirt clad hips as she headed to the stairs. "Stop being babies and help me get my shit to the top room. I dibs it." Grinning charmingly at the boys, they rolled their eyes and grabbed the rest of her bags, helping her cling the two stories to her bedroom.

Most of the rooms were already furnished because of their parents, who had bought half the place for them collectively. Leah's room was one of the largest, the walls painted a soothing green that complemented the strong brown tint of two of the other walls. Against the furthest wall, adjacent to the large windows, which were shaded with white and brown curtains. Placing the bags down the men joked and left, leaving the woman alone in her room, she peered around, taking in the scene with a soft smile. Closing her eyes and letting her shoulders fall.

She was free.

//No worries CMD. This was a great post that I read so far! I just hope that I can do as well as you did with mine.//

The house had laid restless for 5 years now. No one wanted to remain in the house very long due to certain problems and beliefs from some of the rumors around town. "Thanks Leah!" Said Joshua. As he helped her carry her things on up into her room where she would be staying at.

Leah had more things than both of the guys did. They seemed as if they were having a good time at that very moment. There was a mysterious presents in the house that James had felt. "For some reason I am getting some very bad feelings about this place." He said unsure of the house. It was very old and needed some work to be done on it.

"The way that it looks we are all going to have to do some work on this place to make it look nice enough to have anyone over for a visit." James was already thinking about having a cook out for the house warming party for the three of them.

"Yes it sure does seem like it could be haunted all right James!"Joshua jumped as James tickled him by poking him in the ribs. "Cut it out James! That tickles!" He said as he laughed out loud carrying the things up to the second story to the far room where Leah would be staying at.

The guys were interested in Leah because she was a lot of fun to hang around with and loved to party like they did. "Not to worry Leah we will get this stuff of yours up there and you can have that room there." What Leah did not know was that the largest room use to belong to a photographer named Ron Spelling who did a lot of work with models there at the house. Some of his pictures were used for his photo shoots.

James claimed the next largest room which was a blue color to it that was like a sky blue. "I am taking this room and I guess Joshua you will have to take the room that was painted in beige color." James said to Joshua and Joshua did not mind taking the smallest room in the house. He was happy to be living in a house instead of the dorm rooms that they all lived in the first couple of years in college."I am fine with the smaller room! I will make it look nice!" He said to James with a smile.

Leah watched the two before shaking her head and rolling her eyes. College wasn't just about partying to her. She did want to be in the courses she was in. And unlike the other people she went to school with with similar ideals, she had a free pass. She wasn't about to waste it.

And so the woman went about fixing her room, moving the furniture and making her bed, even putting away her clothes -- all of her clothes. So after a few hours of work, the slightly sweaty girl decided to head back down to the large, modernized kitchen on the main floor. It had mahogany cabinets and granite tops. It was mid-afternoon, and the three had yet to eat a meal. A running joke with the trio was Leah would cook for them while they did most of the house work, it was fair, seeing as they really couldn't do it themselves.

So the woman began to open the boxes littering the ground, putting things into the fridge and cabinets, where ever they belonged. She was unaware of the previous owner of the house, or the stories about it even. Though, she did feel odd breezes from time to time when she reached up, her shirt lifting to expose a flat tummy.

They had few groceries, but enough to survive on for the time being. Leah noted this mentally, chuckling at the amount of condiments she was putting into the fridge door, such men, they each packed four different types of hot sauces.

She turned on the gas stove and began to cook simple grilled cheese sandwiches, she knew the boys would be unpacking and the scent of cheese would have them running. While the first sandwich was cooking, she heard a thump on the front door, hurrying to it she found only a newspaper. Taking it back inside Leah began to read it as she cooked.

CyanideDisaster said:
Leah watched the two before shaking her head and rolling her eyes. College wasn't just about partying to her. She did want to be in the courses she was in. And unlike the other people she went to school with with similar ideals, she had a free pass. She wasn't about to waste it.

And so the woman went about fixing her room, moving the furniture and making her bed, even putting away her clothes -- all of her clothes. So after a few hours of work, the slightly sweaty girl decided to head back down to the large, modernized kitchen on the main floor. It had mahogany cabinets and granite tops. It was mid-afternoon, and the three had yet to eat a meal. A running joke with the trio was Leah would cook for them while they did most of the house work, it was fair, seeing as they really couldn't do it themselves.

So the woman began to open the boxes littering the ground, putting things into the fridge and cabinets, where ever they belonged. She was unaware of the previous owner of the house, or the stories about it even. Though, she did feel odd breezes from time to time when she reached up, her shirt lifting to expose a flat tummy.

They had few groceries, but enough to survive on for the time being. Leah noted this mentally, chuckling at the amount of condiments she was putting into the fridge door, such men, they each packed four different types of hot sauces.

She turned on the gas stove and began to cook simple grilled cheese sandwiches, she knew the boys would be unpacking and the scent of cheese would have them running. While the first sandwich was cooking, she heard a thump on the front door, hurrying to it she found only a newspaper. Taking it back inside Leah began to read it as she cooked.

Both James and Joshua were busy taking care of their rooms and placing things the way that they liked it to be. They felt as if someone was watching them even though they were each in their rooms by themselves. They men were typical in loving to hook up with women when they could. Hopefully it will not be a problem for Leah though.

Ron stood watching as she was moving things around and loved how she bent over showing off her nice ass to him. He could not wait til she jumped into the shower to watch her lather herself up. He was studying them all wondering what each one were like including the beautiful young woman in his room.

Ron was so tempted to give her a nice smack on the ass, but his intentions were not to scare Leah, or allow any of the guys to know he was there quite yet. He was scheming and trying to figure out when was the right time to make himself known for her to know about him and play some pranks on the two guys. Possibly he could scare the two guys off for her to be alone with him? He thought.

He knew what they liked to eat as she removed the items from the boxes that she was putting away in the refridgerator. He even thought about placing some hot sauce into the guys food possibly for some jokes to make others laugh.

While she was cooking the grilled cheese sandwiches when she was not looking he added some hot sauce into the guys sandwiches for a joke and to create some good laughs between them all. One of the bottles was Dave's Insanity Sauce which was very hot and made out of Jabinero peppers.

Calling the boys down from the kitchen she settled herself onto a counter, as their stools for the island counter in the kitchen had yet to be unpacked and assembled. She crossed her legs, one leg over her knee and ripped off pieces of the sandwich, feeding herself in a little bit of an odd manner.

The men came downstairs quickly, James even jumping over the railing most of the way down to seem 'flashy'. Leah merely rolled her eyes at him and kept eating. The two each grabbed their food, already on plates and cut in half -- the way they liked it -- ketchup on the counter if they needed it too. So as Leah nibbled, she watched Joshua pour ketchup onto the plate and take a massive bite of the sandwich. And James do the same.

She watched in confusion as their faces went red and eyes began to water. "Whoa, you guys alright?" she asked, cocking her head.

Without answering the young men reached into the fridge and pulled out cans of soda pop, swallowing hard and then downing the whole can. Coughing and wheezing. James spoke first, "Did you think that was fuckin' funny?!" He managed, trying to stop the burning in his throat. But Leah was merely confused. He saw it in her eyes and cocked his head, Joshua thinking it too.

"If you didn't do it, who did?"

Back
Top Bottom