Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The House Visit .: Angel - Raziel :.

MONDAY AT SCHOOL:

The final class of the day, the one with Ms. Kira as the teacher. Alex hadn’t exactly been expecting a test today, but he had spent a good deal of his extra time over the weekend studying. Always a little extra push from a teacher to help, he supposed. But the text wasn’t that difficult, at least to him. Still, he had the distraction of looking up, seeing Ms. Kira doing whatever she was doing. A few times, they locked eyes, and they looked away at the same time. Was she just as curious and wanting? What a good outcome.

She called for the tests to be done as the bell rung for end of school, and he pulled his notebook out, pulling a piece out and quickly writing something on it before folding it up. He was last up to the desk with his test, nodding to her as he turned it in, the note on top. He was out of the classroom before she could open it.

‘I have no plans for the night, so if you wish it, come to my place.’

Her eyebrow quirked at him as she saw his nod before turning to leave her classroom. She watched him leave, not even noticing the note right away until he was no longer in sight. Looking down at the folded piece of paper, her cheeks instantly turned red. Now she was getting notes from a student? She could only imagine what he wrote, and she did for a bit while hesitating to pick up the piece of paper.

Finally the paper found it's way to her finger tips, unfolding it quickly. Reading the text she found herself torn between emotions. Appalled and angry but at the same time flattered. She remembered how she was that night she came over to speak to his parents, and he did too. There was no denying how she behaved so her anger dissipated quickly. Biting her lip, she re-folded the paper and pocketed it. Quickly she put the ungraded quizzes in her drawer, grabbed her purse and left.

She went home, showered, put on her make up, made herself as appealing as possible. As if going on a date for the first time in a while. It started getting a little late, about dusk. So she headed out...

About 20 minutes later she arrived at Alex's house and rung the doorbell.

Alex had quite a bit of time to prepare himself for Ms. Kira’s arrival. Although, that time wasn’t exactly the best spent. A large chunk of it was taken up by doing homework, just getting it out of the way.

He had showered afterward, taking his time to clean himself fully, and was almost done shaving when he heard the doorbell rang. “Well, that was unexpected.” He said, finishing up within a minute, wrapping a towel around his hips, and heading to the door, opening it with one hand as he tucked the towel in with the other to keep it where it was.

“Ah, Ms. Kira, come in. I was starting to think you wouldn’t come tonight. “He said, a soft smile on his face as he opened the door, letting her inside. His eyes went over her form a few times. “Damn, you look good tonight.” He said off the top of his head, not too worried about her reaction, before he led her to the living room.

The room was large, with the windows covered by thick drapes. There was a large flat screen tv against the far wall, and the furniture hid the wealth behind it as he sat down in a recliner, motioning for her to sit down as well. He didn’t think too much of designating where, though. And he didn’t seem too bothered by being in only a towel in front of her.

“How was your weekend?” He asked, resting his body in the chair, looking her over once more before locking eyes.

Not many words were said by her as he opened the door. She offered a gentle smile to his comment of almost having him believe she wouldn't show. She kinda liked keeping him on his toes about her.

Making her way inside the house once more she marveled at the taste and luxury that was his home. Catching his comment brought a light blush to her cheeks before bowing her head a little, "Thank you." She followed close behind him into the living room, finding a seat not to far from him on the nearby couch as he started to converse with her. "Well... definitely not as eventful as me Friday night. Being a teacher isn't all fun. It's planning lessons based on how quickly my students are catching onto everything and grading homework and papers, so on and so forth. I don't get much of a weekend like you student do." She smiled as she teased his freedom. Many of her students thought they wanted to get out and be done with school, but really this is the easiest time of their lives.

"I do like my summers off though." She continued. Looking over his still slightly wet body made her bite her lip. She knew well he was looking her over as well and knew even more he was catching her doing the same. "You know... I could get fired for this." Her eyes narrowed towards him with a quirky smirk that painted her face. She wouldn't admit it but she liked the rush of this dangerous scenario.

“Sounds like a bore, honestly.” He said, resting his elbow on the arm of the chair and his cheek on his hand. “But I understand. I work myself hard to keep the house running here, myself. Odd jobs that I get assigned, working at stores, that sort of thing.” He crossed his legs, his towel shifting slightly. “But you’re right, I have a freedom that you don’t. But I suppose I can share that with you, hmm?” He teased back, watching as she eyed him over as he was doing to her.

“Summers are always a good time to relax. School gets stressful at times. Always good to just slow down.” He saw her bite her lip, heard her words, matching her own smirk. “Only if someone speaks up.” He said, shifting slightly. “And I doubt that I’ll speak up to anyone… I definitely could keep this up for a while.” It was definitely a double entendre, a tent had formed in the towel, and he eyed her playfully.

He was making her squirm in her seat. The tingling sensation forming between her legs in anticipation for the inevitable was hard to ignore. Her skirt was short and her blouse barely covered her. She had on black thigh highs that were clipped to her guarder and heels that complimented her legs. However, there was nothing underneath, but he would soon find out.

Seeing the towel uplift from his stiffening rod almost made her want to jump on it. His voice was so alluring too. She loved being teased, and all he was doing was talking to her and she was getting worked up. It would be pointless to try to deny what she wanted. It was so wrong to want a student so much, but she couldn't help it.

"Being a teacher has it perks... especially with a student such as yourself." She bit her lip again, quickly fantasizing about the naughty things they could do on school grounds even. A blush came to her cheeks as she eyed over him again. "You gonna keep torturing me?" Her eyebrow quirked. She knew well he wasn't planning on getting dressed and stayed in a towel just to temp/tease her.

He could feel the excitement in the air between the two of them, the want and need. Just as he hoped and expected. His legs shifted and uncrossed again, sitting firm on the chair, hands resting on the arms of the chair as he looked over her.

“Indeed, there are great perks that a teacher has. Such power in the classroom. Sometimes, even being able to order around a student.” He sat back in the seat a little more, letting her question bring a smile to his face. “Torturing you? This is torture? Hmm, I’ll have to remember that for later. Why don’t you come over here, sit on my lap. Get closer so we can continue this conversation.”

He watched, and waited. He was checking the situation fully, seeing how she would react, what she would do. He wanted to see how needy he had made his teacher.

"Hmm..." She cooed lightly before standing, almost pouting that he was making her make the first move. She didn't really care though. She wanted his rod too much to care how she got it at the moment.

She made her way over to him, climbing into his lap to face him. Purposely, she brushed her knees against his towel so that it would come undone, so now when she straddled him fully, his hard member would rest against her soft pussy lips.

"It's torture cause you know how much I want it... want you." Impulsively, her lips met his, one hand slipping to the back of his head, his hair slipping between her fingers as the other hand rested on the side of his neck.

A soft sound escaped his lips as she moved over to him. Such a good woman. Then her knee moved the towel aside as she straddled him, and he felt her soft, warm lips pressing against him. He didn’t have much of a chance to speak before she kissed him, his own arms wrapping around her, one at her hips and the other sliding his hand up her back, into her hair.

The kiss was broken for just a moment. “You’re a naughty girl. You were waiting for a man like me, weren’t you?” He said, teasingly, before kissing her deeply once more. His hips rocked against her, pushing against her lips, feeling them separate for him as he teased his length against her. “You were so wet earlier today. Was that because of me?”

Hearing his comment both embarrassed her and excited her, but this time he cut her off with a more feverish kiss. She moaned into his hard kiss, moving her hips with his as she felt his cock separate her lips, now pressing against her sensitive little organ.

When he pulled away it was obvious how worked up he was getting her. She was all flushed and her body was getting warmer against him. Then hearing his words embarrassing her even more made a slight moan slip from her lips, her pussy pressing against his cock slightly harder. "You know it was..." She said with trembling speech. "I was thinking about you taking me in the middle of class." She kissed him again, in efforts to try to hide how embarrassed she really was and also trying to prevent him for saying anything to further her sexual embarrassment. She loved it secretly, but she would go insane if he continued.

His grin was evident on his face even as he heard her response. His hips eagerly grinded against her, feeling her swollen clit rubbing back against the head of his length. The kiss was searing, and he returned it with zeal, looking over her embarrassed face when he broke it again. “I want you to take me this time. Seal this. Seal coming to me, become mine.”

His head lowered, kissing along her neck as his fingers found their way down, finding the bottom of her blouse and slowly pulling it off. Way too much clothing for an encounter like this. He bit her neck playfully, eyes looking up into hers. “And then after, we’ll think of fulfilling your fantasy.”

Hearing him say those words... giving her such freedom and permission was the pushing factor that sent her off the edge. That and his kisses all over her neck. Her breathing was heavy and short, her body reacting in every way it was supposed to. "Mmmmm."

She didn't move just yet, knowing he wasn't done setting her up to do as she was told. Her eyes were locked onto his, their gaze separated for a second as her shirt came over her head. Then he said it, the line that would drive her to absolute no self control. Lifting her hips slightly to make the head of his cock slide to her slick, now wet entrance to just sit on it forcefully, his hard member burying into her hard and fast as she moaned out.

He removed her blouse and took a long moment to look over her body, hands sliding over her back before coming around and cupping her breasts, playing lightly with them. “Such a beautiful body.” He had time to say, before she moved, sliding him into her with a swift movement.

A soft intake of breath as she gripped at him tight, pulsing slightly. He let her stay still for a long moment before his own hips started moving, slowly thrusting into her, burying deep with each movement. “I won’t be going to classes tomorrow.” He said, as a idea came to his head, voice keeping as even as it could as she rode him – which wasn’t very even. “I’ll be under your desk all day, just to tease and play with you. You should probably change your lesson plans for a reading assignment or something so you don’t have to get up and talk. And probably should be quiet the whole time, too.”

Feeling restrained from moving in the beginning made her playfully angry. She growled lightly til she felt his hips moving, giving her the freedom to use his cock now. Trying her best to start out slow, she began grinding his cock with her tight pussy gripping every inch. She tried not to moan, but her breaths were heavy as he spoke. "Not gonna be there?" She almost pouted, but then he spoke again. Ooh how his words drove her nuts. Her walls clenched tighter around him, getting excited at the things he was telling her. "N-no! I can't. I won't be able to control myself... the other students will hear me!" Despite her words the thought made her ride harder. The thought of all of her students and his peers watching him please their teacher senseless turned her so much. "You can't do that to me!" Now she was full on riding him, bouncing hard up and down on his cock like pro trying to force cumm from his cock.

She was getting really excited from his words, even if her begging was saying otherwise. She pulsed and gripped around him, and the more he said, the faster she rode, eager to feel the pleasure he gave her. His own hips thrusted up into her at an irregular pace, so every movement was different. “You say that like you have a choice.” He was able to say after a few panted breaths, a hand going to play with her breasts, the other going to her hips, fingertips pressing into soft flesh. “If you’re good and quiet, I’ll even fuck you on your desk after school. Would you like that?”

When he said she wouldn't have a choice, an excited grunt slipped past her lips. Oh, he definitely knew well how to get her all worked up. She could feel herself getting so wet that she could guess her juices were sliding down his balls. His irregular movements were driving her nuts. Sometimes it was a tease cause he'd pull down the same time she was pushing her hips into him. Then feeling his gentle, but firm touch on her breasts was another thing to bring an exasperated moan from her lips and make her bounce even harder on him.

She slowed down once he started to talk again. Despite how much it embarrassed her, she loved hearing it. She bit her lip at the thoughts pouring into her head. She had no idea how she was going to keep quiet tomorrow, but then again 'she didn't have a choice.' "Mmmmmm, you know I would." She bit her lip a little harder, riding more aggressively til- "Oh God!" She grabbed onto him, pushing her body firmly against his as her pussy quivered and pulsed all over his cock in a raging orgasm.

She was building him up quickly, showing she had her own skill no matter how innocent he thought she really was. She rode him like a pro, and he loved that. His own thrusts evened out as he came closer and closer to his own climax. “I know that you would.” He said, his voice a low whisper. When she grabbed onto him, his fingers bit into her hip, pushing her down hard on him as she pulsed around him, pulling his orgasm from him, hot cum filling her on the inside.

He sat with her on him for a long moment, eyes closed, breath coming in slow, long pants. But it was a moment before he caught it, and he kissed her in heated passion. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her body against his. He broke the kiss after a long minute, looking into her eyes. “Well, I guess it’s a bit late to head out for dinner, so do you want to leave or head to my room to sleep? I doubt there’s anyone in this neighborhood who would recognize your car in my driveway.”

Back
Top Bottom