Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden Affiars ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

RE: A Forbidden Affiar ( Marie Massacre & CrimsonMaster )

Anna Marie looked up at him, smiling a bit. She had an over whelming urge to kiss him. But she knew that it would crossing that line.She took him back to her home. Walking onto the plantation. The other workers had already heard of what happened. They were quickly at Anna Marie's side. They were comforting her, and trying to make the pain less difficult. Anna Marie led Thomas inside and set him at the table. And began cooking a few things. She knew how to make a decent home cooked meal.

Thomas saw that Anna Marie had a special bond with the slaves that worked her families plantation. She didn't treat them as slaves like he had seen elsewhere in the south...Anna Marie treated them as equals and it was clear how deeply they cared about her. While Anna Marie was fixing something to eat Thomas had the chance to look around this beautiful old home. He stood in the study looking up at a portrait of her father General Braxton Bragg...Thomas knew that the Confederate General would have a stroke if he knew that his only 16 year old daughter was entertaining a yankee in his house. Thomas felt even more nervous than before.....not only was he in the house of a high ranking Confederate General.....but his daughter was very pretty....and Thomas was being to have feelings for her.

Anna Marie walked into the dining room carrying a large plate full of breakfast foods. As it was still fairly early. There were three pancakes, stacked up. A small pile of long bacon strips, a few sausage patties, a bowl of grits with butter, aglass of orange juice, a glass of milk, and a bowl of peach slices. She had the food down on the table and went back for her's. Much smaller portions, but similar meal. She never ate much. But she could clear a plate. "Food's ready sugar!" Anna Marie shouted walking over to the study. "Looking around daddy's study. If he ain't out with his men, he's in here."

Upon hearing Anna Marie calling out that the food was ready Thomas turn looking towards the studies entrance way which lead into the large dinning room. He saw Anna Marie appear in the door way which brought a beaming smile to his face. " It smells wonderful Anna Marie........thank you very much. " Thomas said as he moved towards where Anna Marie stood then he leaned down giving her a small kiss on her cheek. After the kiss Thomas moved towards the table where he was surprised to see all the food. " You really didn't have to go to all of this trouble just for me. " Thomas said as he moved to pull out Anna Marie's chair so she could sit first. Once she was seated then he would sit and eat all of the wonderful food that she had made.

Anna Marie smiled as he told her how wonderful the food smelled, a blush spreading over her cheeksas he kissed her on the cheek. She began eating, the way she ate it was obvious she had had it drilled in her head at young age that you should be proper at all times. She looked up at him every now and then, just passing glances. She would blush a little each time she looked up at him. Unable tofocus on much of anything.

After Thomas slipped the chair under Anna Marie when she sat down he returned to where his plate was sitting. He sat down starting to eat when she did....he would look over at her catching her looking at him which made him smile. Anna Marie was a lady in ever sense of the word....even if she was only 16.....she acted much older...but since she was left to run this huge plantation by herself it would only stand to reason that she would grow up fast then she would have if someone older in her family was here.

" You are a wonderful cook Anna Marie.......I haven't eaten this well since I left home long before the war started. " Thomas said as he gave Anna Marie a playful wink of his eye. " You are truly an amazing lady. "

Anna Marie blushed when he caught her looking. She was still a girl afterall. Which meant she still acted like one. Blushing when caught staring at a handsome man. Or trying not to knock her glass over reaching for the syrup for her pancakes. She tried to focus on anything but the feelings that were growing and glaringly obvious from the young man sitting across the table from her. She continued to eat politely. Not wanting to insult him by anything that might be rude. "So, do you have a family back home?" Anna Marie asked softly. It was obvious how close knit the Bragg family was. Pictures littered the entire house, from pictures of Braxton and his little girl. To pictures of all four children.

Thomas understood Anna Marie's nervousness....he to was was nervous being alone with such a pretty young woman. He helped to clean up any mess that happened when the glass was knocked over.....it was then that he could see the little girl still inside of Anna Marie. " Yes.....yes I do. " Thomas said as he stopped eating then took a long drink of milk then placed the glass back on the table. Thomas then told Anna Marie all about his parents.....his sister Rachel & his brother Daniel who had just started at West Point....he wanted to be a cavalry officer like Thomas. He also told Anna Maria that it had been a long time since he saw his family.....since Thomas joined the army at the beginning of the war. " I seen from the pictures that you have three brother.....I'll bet being the youngest they watched out for you. "

"They did, all the time. I don't think I was ever alone until recently. Joseph just left for a war a week or so ago, he just turned old enough," Anna Marie said softly. Anna Marie listened to Thomas talk about his parents, his sister and his brother. "I just hope daddy and the boys are all ok out there. I worry bout em." She finished her food, picking up her dishes and taking them into the kitchen, placing them in thesink then coming back to wait on Thomas to finih before doing the dished, which she was in no hurry to do. She hated dishes.

Thomas continued to eat while he talked about his family and hearing Anna Marie speak fondly of her own. Once Thomas had finished eating and was more then full from everything that Anna Marie had given him Thomas took his plates into the kitchen then washed all of the dishes for Anna Marie. While he helped with the work since Anna Marie cooked a wonderful meal Thomas talked about his plans for the future. He told her that he had always wanted to be a cavalry officer.....his father & grandfather both served in the cavalry during the war with Mexico. Once the dishes were done Thomas dried his hands then leaned down softly kissing Anna Maire on her cheek. " Thank you very much Anna Marie....that was a wonderful meal. " Thomas said as he slowly pulled back from the kiss.

Anna Marie couldn't believe he's done the dishes without her help, "You should've let me do the dishes, what sort of host am I?" Anna Marie giggled. She blushed when he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "You may...stay the night if you'd like, there is plenty of room. And it's a very long ride back to your camp from here.... you could set off in the morning." She was trying not to look at him, for fear that her blush would only get worse if she saw him.

Thomas liked the way Anna Marie giggled.....and she seemed so happy now...but he was more than a little shocked when she asked him to stay the night. Thomas had a growing desire for this pretty young girl.....he wanted to taste her lips.....he wanted to hold her body close to his......he wanted to feel his manhood between her sweet legs and show her what love making could be like. But Thomas was an officer & gentlemen so he wouldn't lay a hand upon her without Anna Marie wanting it. Thomas felt very uneasy about staying with her.....but he couldn't turn her down....it could crush her after the terrible time she had been having. " Okay......I'll stay.....but I must leave first thing in the morning. "

Anna Marie smiled as he said he would stay, "Would you like a tour of our plantation? It's really beautiful this time of evening," Anna Marie said. She was looking up at him. Gently taking his hand in her much smaller one.

Thomas nodded his head with a wide smile when Anna Marie asked if he like to tour the plantation. " Yes I would.....it sounds like a wonderful idea to walk around with such a pretty lady. " Thomas said as he reached out his hand from Anna Marie to take it.

Anna Marie took his hand and began leading him around the beautiful plantation. It wasa large plantation, but not so big that someone could get lost. Maybe in peach orchard, but that was the only place. She led him past the slaves homes. They looked like actual homes, rather then shacks that many people slept in, leading him to the orchard. "This is where we get all our peaches. Daddy always did love peaches, suppose that's why we moved to Georgia," Anna Marie laughed picking a ripe peach that was hanging from a branch and handing it to Thomas, then taking one for herself.

Thomas enjoyed seeing the plantation...it was such a beautiful place and so peaceful....even the slaves were happy to be there unlike other plantations where they were beaten. Thomas took the peach from Anna Marie then bit into it....the peach was so juicy it ran down his jaw. " Your peaches are by far the best I've ever had. " Thomas said as he smiled at Anna Marie then looked at just how many peach trees there was in the orchard.

"We grow peaches, cotton. We raise cows, pigs, and other live stock. And we breed horses here on the plantation," Anna Marie said. "It enough to keep ya pretty busy I suppose." She looked up at him. She wanted nothing more then to just melt into his arms and kiss him all night long. She wanted him to hold her in his arms and make her feel all right again.

As Anna Marie & Thomas continued to walk around the plantation and she told him about the cotton.....the animals they raise as well as the horses they breed Thomas couldn't help but slip an arm around her waist. " Running this place is a lot of responsibility.....I'm sure that your father is proud that his daughter has taken it on and become such a lady. " Thomas knew that having his arm around Anna Marie was a bold move....but since the moment he first saw her all he wanted was to hold her. The one thing that frightened Thomas most was that he would do something....or move to quickly and scare Anna Marie away.

Anna Marie smiled and blushed heavily as he wrapped his arm around her. "I wish he were here to see it," Anna Marie said softly. "With everyone gone I get so lonely... And now with Wind Runner dead I'll have no one." She seemed truly unhappy about being by herself. She had never liked it. And especially now.

They were walking back towards the house when Anna Marie said that she wished her father was there...and although Thomas understood her reasons he knew that if General Bragg was there Thomas would most likely be shot by him. Then Anna Marie talked about being so lonely and since Wind Runner was dead she would be left alone. " You don't have to be alone Anna Marie. " Thomas said as he stopped just before the steps which lead up towards the front doors. He then turned placing both of his hands onto her shoulders. " You can always come visit me at the camp......and I can come by everyday to see you while I'm out on the morning patrol. "

Anna Marie's face lit up when he talked about coming to see her. She looked up at him, "Really, you would do that?" Anna Marie asked softly. She was glad she had him in her life. He made her smile more then most. And that she was glad for. She was glad to have a reason, and a purpose to smile. She finally brought him back to the house. "There's any number of the boys beds, there's father's bed.....there's...." Anna Marie trailed off before she said the final place she was thinking of. She figured t would be improper. But she almost wanted to invite him to her bed.

Seeing Anna Marie's face light up brightly shining like the sun on a beautiful summer morning made Thomas very happy. He knew that Anna Marie would always have the bad memories from what happened to her & Wind Runner...but he knew that those memories would be joined by newer...happier ones in time. " I......uhmmmm....I'll take your father's room. " Thomas said as he was still uneasy about spending the night alone with Anna Marie even if they were sleeping in other rooms....there was still something wicked about it.....almost forbidden. Thomas bid Anna Marie a good night then gave her a small kiss on the cheek before going into her father's room.

Thomas sat on the bed while he removed his boots then stood taking off his clothes. He stood filly naked in the room laying his uniform on a nearby chair...since his uniform was so warm and the weather down in the south was hot even in May Thomas never wore underwear. Thomas slipped under the sheets enjoying the softness of the bed......it was nice being in a real bed again.....army cots were never known for being comfortable....even for officers....that is unless you were a General.

Anna Marie watched him as he headed up to her father's room. She could hear the rumbling of an evening storm approaching and that meant she would have a horrible time sleeping. She was utterly terrified of storms. The first sign of lightning and thunder made her bolt for her father's room. Climbing into bed next to Thomas, gripping the blankets and hiding her face in his chest.

Thomas took no notice of the coming storm.....sleeping in tents for the better part of the last four years made him that way. Thomas was completely naked when Anna Marie bolted through the door then jumped into bed next to him burying her face into his chest. " ANNA MARIE?! " Thomas said with great shock......he was lost in what to do next....or even what to say. His clothes were not far away..but he would have to get out of bed that move to where he could put them on.....he felt that it was best to expose himself to her.

She was shaking quite badly and was obviously terrified. "I'm afraid of storms...." Anna Marie whispered softly. She looked up at him. Her eyes closing tightly each time the thunder clapped. Her petite body molding perfectly next to his in the bed.

Back
Top Bottom