Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two Worlds Collide (Google and NightRose)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Misty gave a gasp as she walk along the backstage at the main stage while there were two smaller stages this stage was the one for the main headliners. While she heard was one of them she only had one gig on the main one other than the Performances that all the groups were going to be apart of. That was one thing she actually found herself liking was that this Music fest while lasted the longest, it actually brought the different musics together to even perform together. Throwing things back and forth for the fun of music.

As for herself this was a first as she had never been invited here before everything was on such a high standards than she was use to. As it was only her second year in the pop industry yet she seemed to be taking it over. She had just finished a partnered tour with Katty Perry. It had been just so much fun that she hadn't wanted it to end anytime soon as she just moving about backstage as no one was performing at the moment so not a lot of people were there to get in her way of just enjoying the moment. Being only seventeen and already had three albums come out her first two Multi-Platinum while her lastest had just gone Diamond (Might sound crazy but its true lol looked it up) Truly everyone was wanting a part of the money she was making while she was just enjoying the music. Back in New york many were hoping to get out here as the summer was just starting and this week long music fest was the kick off in style to summer vacation.
f0073939_499ff628b5871.jpg

(Main stage)
img_stagepro_s.jpg

(Other stages)

Joseph also known to his fans as Fang was miserable on this fucking music show that he was being forced to play as a part of a court ordered community deal. Honestly it was absolutely stupid, there were so many rules at this gig that he was incapable of properly enjoying himself, he couldn't drink, no smoking on stage, and no picking out someone from the audience to have a good time with. Twenty six years old and Joseph wasn't able to indulge in what he truly enjoyed in life, even his more violent or profane songs weren't allowed to be played at what was supposed to be a friendly for all ages musical event.

Fucking pathetic, now he was backstage, sneaking a shot from his flask out of sight and seriously regretting kicking that one douche bag at the concert in the face. Charges pressed and a plea bargain later had led to him playing this show and accusations from his fans about selling out. Three albums, two of them platinum and one of them a double combined with a reputation as Punk Rock's biggest bad boy had made him successful, single highhandedly he was bringing back punk rock, a form of music thought to have turned into a pop bubble bull shit version of itself but with Fang leading the way it was returning to its roots, the true punk that he had listened to as a child.

Coming out from behind the curtain he had been using to hide his drinking Fang crashed into Misty, the pop sensation who had followed his own act. Though it was slightly insulting it wasn't so bad, up close he could now appreciate how attractive she was. “Hey sorry about that.” He grunted, a smirk spreading over his face as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. “Didn't see you there.”

Misty felt someone bump into her as she stumbled back a little bit only as she looked up her hand went right to her chest as to catch herself for a moment. She had heard he was there but truly didn't think she would bump into him let alone while she was alone. She was hoping to just have to deal with him at arms length his rep wasn't that of a good one and she really rather not get her heart broken by someone like him. She was sure he ate girls like her for breakfast. "Just make sure you looking next time. Don't need to be getting hurt or in trouble" she said as she turned away she already smelt the drink he had just drank from the flask as she shook her head. She thought better on bringing it up though. She wasn't his P.O. so it wasn't her concern and even while she told herself that she still stopped and turned around. she walked right up to him and reached in his pocket got the flask quickly backing off with it in hand. "I dont' believe you'll be needing this" she said as she moved to the side of the stage undoing the lid and pouring it out. Once she was done she quickly stuffed it in her bra. "You'll get it back at the end of the week." she stated as she was mentally slapping herself for doing it but she couldn't walk away when he was doing that. He could ruin the Festival for the families and fans if he got drunk and did something bad.

"really I"m sorry your here and that you obviously can't stay away from the bottle but don't be on the grounds while your either drunk or drinking if you do it won't be me that you'll be worried about" she said to him as she started to walk away hoping that he would start shit with her as she moved quickly to her Tour bus to hide the flask until the end of the week.

He wasn't shocked that she lectured him about drinking, from what he had heard she had a serious good girl sort of rep going on, cock tease pop he called it behind closed doors with his band mates and a great deal of booze available to him. She was cute though, definitely the sort that he could have one hell of a good time with if he got half the chance and when she reached into his pants he thought that he was getting the chance to have that. Of course it had just been a tease though and the next thing he knew his vodka was being poured out the edge of the stage and that flask was going down her bra. It didn't really bother him all that much, he wasn't looking to get hammered only to have a bit buzz going on since he was done with the show for the night. He had kicked wholesale ass for a great deal less then that but he was going to let it go because she was pretty good to look at and... well his property was down her top and he wasn't going to let her keep it.

Seeing no one else around he followed her to the tour bus, moving quickly to keep pace with her. Right then and there he was a man on a mission and that mission was to cop a feel of a teenage pop star under the guise of getting back a flask that had cost him ten bucks. As she got onto the bus made his move, pressing her up against one of the dark windows, too heavily tinted to see through. “You know I really don't like it when people take things from me.” He whispered, his body holding her in place as he reached down into her bra, his hand questing around and getting more then a decent feel before he took hold of the flask and pulling it out... though still keeping her where he pressed her, enjoying having her against his body and a massive erection growing in his tight leather pants.

“The two of us, alone here on your bus, people might talk.” He whispered into her ear, his lips brushing over them. “And I intend to encourage them by saying all sorts of things if you ever try to get between me and a good time ever again.”

As she suddenly felt him behind her pressing her against the window she really was getting pissed. The moment he reached in her shirt she had lost it. Her elbow came back and nailed his jaw. "And I don't like stuck up stereotypes on me. Don't ever lay a hand on me. I'm trying to do you a favor but you just lost it. That was assault on me and I will get you thrown in jail" she said as she was more than pissed. While she had landed a hit on him he had still entered her bus and pinned her down. All she has to do is scream rape and his ass is in jail for years. "Say good bye to your money and career now" she said as she shook her head. In truth if she hadn't known he was on Probation she wouldn't have stopped him from drinking that was none of her business but she had respect for him and what he did. He took the music genre he was in and brought it back to its glory. That was all she was trying to do was to remind people it wasn't all about the sex. So sew her if she grew up to be a hottie. She didn't fucking plan her body to look as it had. Still though as she reached her tour bus door she was shaking, as she tried to keep herself calmed.

However, she couldn't catch it in time before her body truly started to tremble as her legs gave out. Her face suddenly went sheet white with a clear layer of sweat appearing as she gripped at her chest and the counter. Many didn't know that while she was a Pop star she was actually very weak she tried her best to cover it up yet it wasn't something she could stop as the attack took over her body. Closing her eyes she tried to concentrate on her breathing as she was almost to the point of she could barely breathe. She cursed herself for allowing this to happen as she had hoped an attack wouldn't hit during the festival, she didn't want her fans knowing of her disorder.

Assault, that was a hard one for her to prove especially since she had shoved his flask down her shirt. She might think that his probation kept him from drinking but that wasn't a condition, it was only part of the community service that he was providing... drinking had been put off limits for anyone during actual performance time. Her blow to his jaw though had only barely stunned him though, years diving in and out of mosh pits had given him a great tolerance for pain. “Hard to prove assault.” He mocked her with a sneer as he turned, getting ready to leave. He had grabbed a handful of her perky tits and gotten back his now empty flask, hardly a terrible night for him... but then she had to make it annoying for him and start gasping for air... an asthma attack perhaps?

Shit, this was bad but for him to just leave her might end up killing her. He might be a total douche, happy to be amoral most of the time but really he couldn't leave her to die. Fucking hell this was the last thing that he needed. “Ok try to stay calm, I'm going to try to find your inhaler or something.” There were other things that he thought he might have heard before but none of them were coming to mind, was he supposed to elevate her feet and loosen her clothing or was that for heat stroke? Honestly he couldn't remember. Looking around the room frantically didn't see anything that would help from an asthma attack, it didn't make sense though that she wouldn't keep an inhaler nearby if she had asthma, perhaps it was something else like a panic attack of some kind. All he knew was that she was having enough trouble breathing that she was unable to stand on her own so she would need some help of some kind.

"Right... well this isn't assault so don't start swinging at me." He said quickly as he knelt down next to her again, grabbing her top and tearing it open in an attempt to make it easier to breath, even going so far as to unbutton her pants and with a nearby pillow elevate her legs. It wasn't that Joseph was stupid its just that he wasn't remotely trained for a medical emergency, all he knew about CPR was what he had seen on Baywatch and similar entertainment venues. "Come on don't die... killing a teenage pop star would really ruin my rep and a lot of teenagers would be let down without a positive pop star to listen to." He was saying anything he could at that point, hardly noticing that more of her body was exposed to him... though he did notice.

Misty almost felt like laughing as she saw his reaction. "Its . . . not . . . that bad" she lied as she watched him pacing around thinking it was an asthma attack. "It . . . it'll . . . . pass" she said to herself and him as she felt his attention shifting back to herself only to feel him lay her down and rip open her shirt. At first she was caught off guard but she said nothing as having her feet above her head like this actually helped as she closed her eyes and tried to keep her mind clear. "Yeah . . . . your rep . . . is important" she said as her breathes started to come more evenly now as she stayed like that for a while. "Could you get me a shirt and some water" she said to him as she shook her head towards him.

The attack was gone but it didn't mean that the pain was gone just yet. She still needed to stay laying down as she just hoped he wouldn't turn into a total ass. She really wasn't sure what to do with him she had tried to stop him from doing the wrong thing only to get felt up. Seconds later his helping her over come a panic attack. It was just strange maybe the guy wasn't so bad he helped? That had to count for something she was sure of it yet she just wasn't sure of what that something was just yet.

“It's sarcasm pop star.” He grunted when she commented about his rep, he really didn't feel like getting attitude from her considering he had pretty much just saved her life. Rather then work to get her dressed or the water right away Joseph instead scooped her up in his arms, careful to keep her legs still elevated and carried her toward the back of the bus, where stars liked to keep their beds on a tour bus. “And maybe I will take my time getting you a shirt, consider this something of a payment for helping to save your life.” He was still teasing her as he spoke though and quickly was using a comforter from the bed to cover her up.

After he had her covered up Joseph grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge nearby, not the least bit shocked to see that there was no booze in there at all... she seemed to be as squeaky as her rep made her want to look. As he set the bottle of water by her side he also stretched out on the bed, in the mood to relax after that excitement. “So... panic attack for a pop star, that sort of thing really has to mess with your ability to preform.”

As she felt him pick her up her arms went around his neck as she gave a squeak shocked he was holding her in such a fashion. Only as he said what he did she had to steel herself from having another attack as she looked down at his chest. "Yeah whatever" she tried to just shrug it off only as he put her on the bed and covered her up she was grateful. The water bottle came next as she opened it and took a few slow sips partly to stall and the other was to not get nauseas from it. Once finished though she looked to him her eyes harden at that moment as she thought on it. "So what if it did. . . wouldn't stop me" she stated as she was a very strong willed girl who was starting to grow into a women in more than just her body.

Back
Top Bottom