Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Scratch and The fallen angel < Marie and Me>

Kalystorested her head gently against his stomach, making a soft peep when her wrapped her hair in his hand. Not expecting it to hurt quite as much as it did. But she didn't care. He would take care of her. And help her get back at the father above. She had loved her Heavenly Father. And one act of kindness had gotten her thrown from his favor and to the wolves.

He kissed the top her head again gently and smiled alittle." I swear Kal. it wont hurt. Much. you'll come to love all i do to you.. with you" His eyes slide down and to look directly into her eyes if she'd look up." Now. Why don't we unchain you and begin alittle. well take this alittle slow. " he said with a evil grin. he wanted a smooth slow seduction before her cracked her open and pumped the darkness so evil she become a high demon of succubi type.

Feeling him looking into her eyes, she nodded. She would gladly accept being unchained. Even if it meant she was going to have to give up the one thing she'd had for so long. Her innocence. She was so unsure about everything. About her body, herself. She was self conscious. Something she'd only heard of before.

He Just snapped the long nailed right hand, and the chains fell off her completely leaving her neck still in the collar thou. He looked down over her and stepped back." Stand for me little one." He said very softly as he looked her over. " Stand tall and proud for me little angel." He said with a soft growl as he looked her over, the mans then slide to walk around her alittle as he thought.. He would stroke nails over her pale skin as he took in every inch of the perfect she was." spread your legs. Arms at sides. Legs wide. head high" He corrected her so she stood straight and proud.

Kalysto felt relief wash over her as the chains fell from her. She looked up at him, as he had he stand up. Fixing her posture and the way she was standing. She wasn't exactly little, but compared to him she was. She felt his nails stroking over her soft, angelic skin. Gasping softly she felt different now. Even without him corrupting her, she felt something was different.

He took his time, the mans hands sliding over her curves and against her skin as he growled in need. He stepped up behind the perfect being and dipped his had leaning to kiss and nuzzle into the woman's neck ever so softly. His hands now sliding against her sides up to cup and stroke against her chest. Just kneading the breast's that fit into his hands softly. as he murred. " I got.. a whole world of pleasure.." He said softly to her ear and then Nipped the flesh firmly, just enough to hurt as his thumbs pressed into the nipples painfully " And pain to show you my little Kalysto and You'll love it all." His chest to her soft wings. the man then liked his wicked tongue over the soft mark he left with a purr.

Kalysto moaned softly as he kneaded and fondled her breasts softly. Feeling him behind her she gasped when he bit her ear and pressed into her nipples. She felt his body, flush against her's. She bit her lip lightly. Trying not enjoy what he was doing. But she certainly wanted to give it. She had already submitted to him. But she didn't want to fully give in.

He pressed himself against her back, Hot and aroused. the Demon lord was purring directly now into her ear as he grinned softly. a soft lick her ear, then another bite." Don't worry. ill be gentle.." he said with a husky chuckle even as he slide fingers up and tweaks both the nipples painfully, pulling them alittle mixing in a sharper pain to the little angel's pleasure even as he ground against her rear now." and you'll love it even if i am not"

She looked back at him, feeling him tweaking her nipples a little roughly. But she let him do so, moaning a bit feeling him grinding against her. Shaking a little bit. Her legs threatening to give way from the new sensations. Hearing him say he'd be gentle, it would shock her if he was gentle at all. He was after all supposed to show her what hell was like.

He nipped the ear one last time before he turned his head down and looked directly into her eyes with a pure. His eye's a dark sanguine color. He would murr and leaned his down to Kiss her gently. His lips claiming hr own even as he growled in need. The Aroused demonic phallus grinded into her lower back with a deep growl given. His hand kneaded her chest the other sliding down her belly to tease along her thighs.. Scratching so near her virgin pussy with teasing strokes. the nails stopped before they touched her sex. His tongue slowly seeking force himself into her mouth with a deep purr.

Kalysto gasped softly, feeling him press a kiss onto her virgin lips. Feeling his arousal pressing against her backside she gasped. He was very large. But the kneading of her breasts made her focus back on the pleasure, not how large the demon lord was. She whimpered as he scratched near her virgin sex. Almost wanting his touch now. She was nearly dripping wet from just the small minstrations he had used.

He nuzzled his face to her own and then pushed his tongue deep into her mouth with a soft growl." But. even if i plan to be gentle.. you wont want it just gently." he said in a soft dark tone. the mans fingers sliding up and stroked against her virginal lips teasing her sex with the soft strokes and then he slide his hand back to her belly. stopping the teasing of her sex. His other hand slide down and joined at her belly stopping the teasing.He pulled back and then turned her to face him as he smiled at her." You have so much to learn.. and you shall."

Kalysto moaned a bit louder as he began teasing her overly sensative virgin lips. But she whimpered softly when he stopped, lookingup at him with a small pout on her full lips. She looked at him as he turned her to face him, not sure what he was going to do next.

He leans down and kissed her gently. as his hands both slide up and into her hair with a deep purr. The mans thumbs stroking over her cheeks as he kissed her then then pulled back and bite at her lip with a growl." Mmm don't worry it will be good. you'll love it all" He leaned down and kissed over her neck with a soft growl as his hands slide over her pulling her close so she felt the tall muscular form against her, how aroused he was.

Kalysto couldn't believe this feeling on her virgin lips, and int he pit of her stomach. It was lke his kiss was setting her insides on fire and she didn't want it to stop. She felt how aroused her was, pressing against her tummy. But she was far too distracted by feeling his lips on her slender neck. She was moaning softly. Soon she let her body do what she felt was right, she let one of her hands slide down his tummy. Wrapping around the demon lord's rather large manhood. Stroking it up and down.

His hand's sliding to her shoulder's and began urge her down towards her knees." Your going to serve me little Kaly, and when your done I shall mark you. claim you and pleasure you.." he said with a deep growl. His cock pulsed in her small hands, his eyes sliding closed as he tail sliding to stroke over her slim leg." Shhh kneel down and just do what comes naturally my soon be little queen of the night."

Kalysto gasped as she went to her her knees, feeling his cock pulsing in her hand. She began stroking it a little harder and faster. Soon she began to lick lightly at the head. Trying to get used to the feeling, before taking only the head into her mouth at first so she could adjust.

He wrapped his hand tight in her curly blonde hair, enjoying how her hair contrasted his skin tone. Eyes sliding open and looked down at her as she began to lick it." Shh take your time. we have forever" He said with a soft growl. " Use both hands my little angelic slut" He spread his legs out alittle and got comfortable as he smiled down at her. " That's it.. suck it softly. Just enjoy this. your going learn be good this my little angel."

Kalysto began to take a little bit more, she actually was enjoying sucking on him. She took his adive. Using both hands to stroke what her mouth wouldn't reach. Sucking and stroking him. She wanted very much to pleasure him. And she wanted to do well. So she would take all of his advice, and listen to exactly what he said to become good at it.

Eyes sliding to watch her beautiful face. So innocent yet so sexy now with her mouth wrapped around him. His hands both began to stroke and rub along her scalp and hair. The Devils cock slowly leaked alittle thick precum. showing her how good he felt. He growled as his tail wrapped over her waist." thats my little angel.. suck it deeper.. your not going to stop till its all done." he said with a moan. she was good for so new.

Kalysto gasped a bit around his cock as his tail wrapped around his waist. But she continued to suck on his cock, her hands working over what her mouth couldn't. She slowly began to take more into her mouth. Taking everything she could without gagging. She felt a gag begin and pulled back a bit. Not wanting to gag and look bad.

The demons strong hands did not let her move back from the cock as sought to. He held her still and groaned deeply. He did promise to be gentle but this was so good, how tight she felt against the head his cock so he began try force her head down more." Drop one the hands to rub my balls little angel slut. dont worry.. Its all going in that pretty mouth and throat. even if you can't breath around it" he said with a growl.

Kalysto gagged heavily around his cock, pushing against his thighs to try and force him to relieve her. She my have been an angel, but she still needed to breathe. She gagged even harder, the more he tried to force down her throat. She was borderline ready to puke. And she didn't want to do that. She held it back as much as she could.

Sensing she was near the limit he pushed her head back and Looked down at her eyes." Your doing good Kayl" He said with a soft smile even as he stroked her hair with his nails very softly. little flashs of teasing scrapes and pains. " I am very proud.. Take a few deep breathes." he said with a chuckle as he smiled." Ill Make.. you a deal. If you promise to work very hard.. I wont force you that deep again this time."

Kalysto coughed and panted when he pulled back. A trail of saliva connecting her lip to his cock still. And nodded. She would work as hard as she needed to ensure he wouldn't do that to her again.

Back
Top Bottom