Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Scratch and The fallen angel < Marie and Me>

SlyNuwasha

Super-Earth
Most people imagine hell to be Hot and constantly on fire. Some imagine it to be dark, full scream's and cold air so cold that your very flesh falls off from frostbite. truly this is not hell. but that's another story.

The Large demon sat on his throne in the warm room. Wearing just a loose robe over his form. He was easily over two feet taller then most men with deep crimson skin that toned sanguine and seemed almost black outside the soft flickers of red. His eyes, pure red in the iris's forced on the poor squabble lesser demon bowed down at the chair before him. His hair, black as night same as the robe. kept him decent, only if barely. With a bored sigh, his large black wing's flexed and stretched out behind him. Most thought the devil ugly. most forgot he used be gods right hand.. Beautiful beyond the humans mind understanding of the word.

He waved his hand then. The demon before him exploding hard into flame of the deepest black.. slowly dying before him even as he waited for his next bit of entertainment. He was bored, ruling hell was no fun when few could even bother you and those that could. Well they didn't want the trouble beating you was worth.

"Get your filthy hands off me demon!" Screeched the young woman. "You are a disgusting creature. Who deserves nothing more then to be destroyed by our Wonderful Father above!" The angel was struggling against the bonds a lesser demon had placed on her. She was wounded. That much was obvious from the blood seeping from her chest. Her curly blonde hair was matted with sweat and blood from the battle. She had small cuts on her beautiful, angelic face. She felt herself be pushed down into a kneeling position in front of a throne. The young angel looked up. "Lucifer...." she said softly. "It's been a long time. So this is why your disgusting minors had me bound. To bring me to you. Did me defeating you in battle not satisfy your masochistic ways?" She knew it was the opposite if anything. He was as sadist if anything. Her body just covered enough so she wouldbe appealing, but at the same time practical.

The large Demon looked down at her with a wide smile even as he leaned down." Well hello hello.. and whats your name?" he asked. as if she didn't truely matter. which in a way. She didn't. At least not her name. the Mans head tilted and he waved her captor away from her." your In my domain now little one. the over father. can't and wont save you.. your Fallen and your mine to do with.. as i please." he said with a soft growl as he leaned down leering right at her.. his hand began to clasp mid air above her.. and she felt it.. Pressure. the pressure forming on her neck at once, yet same time.. the angels cloths seemed to be being pulled in different angle's.

Kalysto knew he knew exactly who she was. She had been one of the Lord's most powerful warrior angels. But when she saved the life a human, interfering with destiny and fate, it was grounds for being sent away from Heaven. In her mind, there was no need for that young man to die. He was a twenty year old soldier. With a wife and child on the way. There was no need for him to die. Risking her place in Heaven was worth saving his life. She felt the pressure on her neck, gasping desperately at the strange sensation. Then feeling her clothes being pulled from different angles. She wasn't sure what to do. She knew crying out for help would be useless.

The clothes ripped from her form as if dozens of hands were ripping them away from her form. the hands felt against her flesh as if a dozen invisible men were stripping her violently for their lord. Soon she was bared and his eyes stayed locked on her." The lord send you to me. Mmmm and you smell nice. and look nice." He said with a soft growl. the demons wings flexed a little in desire of the act he was about to do to this former pure angel. " And.. I plan enjoy it.. All of it" the neck felt like fire forming till a solid collar formed at the neck. no seam,. the thing forged around her neck whole.

Kalysto gasped, feeling the hands all over her body. She tried to pull away, but the bonds on her wrists and ankles made it hard for her to move. "Lucifer! Stop this now! I demand you stop this!" She cried out. She was still pure, never once having touched, or so much as revealed in the way she was being revealed now. She could feel the collar forming around her neck. The burning of the collar making her cry out in pain. Tears sliding down her cheeks. "Please stop this!"

He chuckled evilly even as he stood and walked over towards her. the tall demon looked down and over the now nude angel as he smiled. his hand slide down and stroked over her cheek softly. she felt the fire and pain vanish even as he soothed her cheek with a touch." Shhh little angel. your one my kind now. and your my personal toy.. I Forbid any from touching her without my consent" and she felt.. the ripple happen. Hells ruler had made a decree and it rippled out to all hell

Kalysto gasped, feeling him touch her cheek. She turned her face away. Not want him to touch her. She was on her knees before him. Her legs somewhat spread because of the way the bonds on her ankles were. She had a truly angelic body. Long, toned legs that seemed to go on forever. A tight, firm ass that had just enough jiggle to it to please any man. A toned, trim waist. And a full bust. Not overly large, but big enough. A full C cup. Almost spilling over into a D. Knowing the other demons would try, even with the decree he'd set in place, she didn't care. None would touch her, she sooner kill them.

His hand slide up and into her hair with a deep growl. the man leaned down and slide to smell her neck." It don't matter what you want.. what you think your going to do little angel. Your Mine. your soul. your essence is now bowed and binded to mine" he said with a growl as he looked down and over her. he leaned back and began circle her. taking in every inch even as he enjoyed the sight.. a soft purring like a beast heard rumbling from his chest." So pure.. so much i can do"

Kalysto gasped as his hand slid up into her curly blonde hair. Whimpering softly, "Please, don't do this. I want to go back where I belong, I don't belong here," she said softly. Her eyes were full of fear, it was obvious she didn't want him corrupt her. She was scared of him. Something she hadn't shown when she left a deep wound from a sword in his chest.

the man stopped before her and looked down at her with his eyes sliding over her flesh. the mans eyes took in ever inch of her form. the mans hands sliding over her hair and yanked her up so she was on her knees and her head was higher closer to his chest." your Mine pretty.. and i shall enjoy whats mine" his head dipped down and he forced a demanding kiss on her mouth.

Kalysto cried out when he yanked on her hair, feeling him pull her up. She gasped when he kissed her, trying desperately to get away from the kiss. Turning her head, so that he was pressing into her cheek. She would bite his lip the next time he tried a stunt like that.

the man bite her cheek hard enough to leave a mark." Kaly kaly kaly.. you should be nicer to me" he said as he moved to lean back from her. Looking down at her." you know. I am the only friend you have left now. the only.. one in all hell that will be nice to you. I mean. you did shove a sword threw my heart" he grinned down at her with almost pitch black eyes now. indeed.. this was a wonderful thing. the only warrior almost beat him outside micheal. and now she was here.

Micheal was certainly a worthy opponent. She had enjoyed many a good play fight with him. And she knew Lucifer was going to be the only who would possibly be decent to her. She closed her eyes. He wasn't going to break her that easily. She didn't submit to anyone but the Lord above. She knew, even though he'd cast her out, he still heard her prayers. She knew he was forgiving. She whispered a soft prayer. Knowing though, that it was futile.

Hand grasped the air beside her. she saw it begin form . or rather felt it. a chain began go towards her neck clinking on. the chain a solid as the collar now connected her to his hand. He moved and began back towards a private room. dragging her if she didnt crawl after him. He didn't truly care at this point. she would learn her place and like it. and that was that.

Kalysto gasped as he began dragging her off. Not knowing what he planned for her. She had seen things like this from the humans. But she never watched long enough to find out what happened. She grasped at the chain to keep it from strangling her. She wanted to plead to stop, but she couldn't get the breath to do so.

"So Little Kaly. tell me. do you ever watch humans.. when their alone?" he asked her with a wide grin. the devil had dragged her into the private chamber and now was working on closing the door. a lock slammed down and in place even as the chain vanished. she was trapped alone in same room as the prince of darkness, who was eyeing her naked form like it was a piece of meat." And.. do you even have any idea plan to do to you."

"No, I always stopped watching when I felt uncomfortable...." Kalysto said softly. "And you plan to foribly take my innocence. I'd sooner die!" She looked at him, her eyes burning with passion toward the cause. She wasn't going to just give herself to him without a fight. But the bonds made that difficult.

He chuckles alittle as he smiled" Our powers are so different. Here i am all but the all father. and your weakened. you would not survive.. and innocence? No. as soon as i pump you full my cum.. the evil. and lust will start to devour you from the inside. youll become so wanton a fallen angel. you'll make the sucubbi blush!" he stated even as he dropped his robe. the man nude underneath. At close to eight foot tall. He was perfection. sculpted. the way a man should be. after all. he was the most beautiful an vian.

Kalysto looked away as he dropped his robe, her hands still trapped behind her back. But she still had most of the mobility in her neck, so she could still turn away. She couldn't look at him, knowing what he planned to do to her. She couldn't be turned into something like that. She closed her eyes, a single silent tear slipping down her cheek. She didn't want this.

The King of demon's did something almost touching. He reached down and stroked the tear from her cheek softly. " Kaly, i understand your wish's but fact is. I don't have a choice in the manner. If i don't do this. another shall and i promise.. to Be alittle more gentle then any of them will." his hand slide to her hair and wrapped tight into the hair and then yanked her head to spin hard towards him." Now open your eyes and look. Or ill remove your very eyelid's " He would growl darkly even as he smiled. This would be fun, as much as he didnt want to do this.. in ways he wanted to do so much that even now he resisted the urge to just take and rape here here.. instead the slow build up. But a plan was forming, and lucifer was anything, if not patient. Years in hell taught one when to strike.

Hearing him call her Kaly, feeling the gentleness of the stroke on her cheek, it made her open her eyes. Looking up at him almost confused. Surprised that the Demon King could be so gentle. So good to someone. But then the moment he yanked on her hair, causing her to cry out made her come back to reality of what he really was. "You disgust me! You pretend you care, you pretend you don't want to do this! I know what you are. You're a lord of lies! Are you even capable to telling the truth!?" She spat.

" The truth. You want the truth. Fine. your damned in hell forever! for a kind act. god turned his back on you." He said harshly even as he pulled her hair tighter around his crimson fist. " Damned and banned here . And as my place. I Must torture you and show you hell. even if i dont truly want to. But does that mean i wont enjoy it. No. I am a creature of evil and lust. But i am the way the father made me" he growled down at her. " Now. If your not a total bitch. we can make this.. alittle enjoyable. but fight me every inch and ill male miles of pain and torment. Oh. itll hurt either way.. but the difference is .. How much you'll enjoy it" he said with a grin. His hand sliding up to stroke her neck gently.. scratching it with nails.

A few tears slid down Kalysto's cheeks, hearing his words, they sent a pang of pain to stomach. They were one hundred percent true. Feeling his nails on her neck. Trembling a little under his touch. "I...I submit to you...." she whispered softly. She was broken. The wordsof truth had broken her more then raping her ever could have. "I...I want to get back at him.... I was only performing an act of kindness.... I didn't deserve this...."

He cooed very softly to her even as his hand slide now to her hair.. pulling her head to his stomach and wrapped in her hair so it hurt, just alittle. He held her to his stomach and rocked her alittle. The other hand stroked her neck and shoulders above her wing. the king of lies comforting her. Sometimes, the best lies were the truth just implied alittle differently after all. He didn't seek much yet. He had forever. but she was going be easier mold if he took each step right from now on. a soft kiss to the top of her head." I know.. Trust me."

Back
Top Bottom