Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

"well hurry up because I need to shower cuz we're going to meet with the others at denny's for breakfast in a hour." he said to her. He walked over to the tv to put on the news while he went to his room to look for some clothes.

((I hope you don't mind the delay; I usually like to build up. Maybe tonight it'll happen for them?))

As she heard him move away from the door she started up the water and splashed herself with it. She really wasn't sure what to do only as she moved quickly to leave the bathroom she got dress once he was in the shower as she really didn't say anything else to him.

Zack and Mai had arrived 40 minutes later at the classic restaurant eating. Zack talked with the others of possibility getting a gig in a bigger club. "I don't see why we can't just advance..." Zack said eating a mouthfull of eggs, pancakes, and hash browns.

"I can agree..." Drew said drinking some coffee and eating pancakes of his own.

"Do you have a idea?" Chad asked buttering his toast.

As chad turned towards her with the conversation she gave a shrug. "I don't know moving too early could be harmful but not moving at all can hurt worse." she stated as she went on eating her own omelet.

"no ideas?" manada asked drinking juice. "we've made a name on the streets for being "that band that brings good music in that club", which means that we're bound to increase our rep if there's a more sucessful club that offers more."

"I think that since I already told our old boss that we're bit going to play in his club anymore, we should just go for it. " Zack sneaked into their chat.

Manda looked at him. "you did what????!"

Mai looked over to Manada as she nodded her head. "Yeah thats true I mean becoming bigger would help the rep in the long run I just don't know why we're so uneasy with the change." she said as she took another bite. Only as Manda looked to zack rather pissed off she giggled at the look she gave him.

"I did-" Zack started but Manda was soon choking him out of the craziness that came from her. Since both were on the outside of the booth, she was able to easily grabb him.

"Dumb ass, unless we get a actual offer, how can you just quit?!" SHe yelled at him as Zack tried to get her off of him.

"MY gohhH!" he choked as Chad and Drew watched with interest with how Manda 'handled' everyone in the group.

Mai gave a sigh. "Manda there is no use doing that what's done is done" she stated as she shook her head. She really wasn't all that sure what to think at the moment. She knew that going bigger might hurt her in the fact she was trying to stay in hiding really but she figured there was nothing she could do.

Finally after their meals, they walked outside. "Well ok..." Manda said finally accepting what Zack had done.

Honestly, Zack never did anything 'bad' for his band trying to keep a good rep and successful future for each of them committing to what they've worked very hard for.

"Well ok, I suppose that we can talk about it at my place.." Zack said as they walked.

"nah, I think that I just want to take today off..." Drew commented.

"What, why?" Zack asked stopping raising a eyebrow.

"Well honestly, I would like to have a little 'me' time if you know what I mean..." Drew said looking at the sky seeming tried.

Mai looked to drew wondering what was really wrong. She gave nod to her head figuring it wasn't any of her business though on what he did with his time. "Yeah you know I think I need a day to myself as well" she said as she thought about it. To get away from zack would be a good idea. "You know a break is always something one needs" she stated before standing and turning to leave. She was already full and the talk of the band could keep going without her after all she was just a replacement.

Manda saw mai. "Well said, she said following along. Naturally everyone followed the idea that Mai was doing after leaving money. Manda whispered to Mai.

"MAI....has Zack hit on you yet?" She asked whispering.

Mai was a little more than shocked at what she said. "What! Oh . . . no no he would never" she said as she shook her head blushing madly at that.

"Never? Mai, clearly you don't know Zack as much as you should by now." Manda said with a smile.

Zack on the other hand was arguing with Drew. "ITS YOUR TURN TO PAY" Zack said to Drew who was trying to avoid.

Mai shook her head to him. "He just thinks of me like family or something" she said as she shrugged her shoulders as she really wasn't that sure what to say other than that. "He wouldn't look to me like that" she finished off.

"Whatever you say; just be sure to notice him. Have you tried anything on him?" Manda asked realizing what Mai has yet to do or she didn't know what Mai actually did.

Blushing madly she shook her head. "Why would I do that?" she asked as she really didn't know what to say. She felt bad for the things she was doing only it seemed that she couldn't stop what was going on.

"Well believe this or not, I actually found him cute..." Manda confessed blushing with a whisper as she smiled with her eyes closed. The guys were behind them a few feet talking about 'who pays' the bills.

"It won't kill you for paying this meal Drew..." chad remarked at Drew who was upset with his money spent for them.

Mai nodded his head as she looked back to Zack. "Well . . . I . . guess you could say he is" she said to Manda as she moved her hand to the back of her neck and giving it a good rub. She really wasn't that sure what she should do with how she felt. "Lets go to the mall or something just some girl time" she said to Manda as she started to leave not wanting to stay near Zack any longer.

Manda smiled with a nod.

*later*

Manda and Mai had a good day spending time together at the mall. Just girls was a good break from the guys was needed as they headed to Zack's apartment. "You know more people are comming to see this soccer game; Zack and some of us are fans of soccer..." Manda said as she opened the elevador door for Mai while they walked to the door where Zack lived.

"So expect-"

She was cutt off as there was loud noises and Drew opened the door. "Aww......"

"what's wrong?" Manda asked confused.

"I thought you were the Pizza guy but its just you-" Drew's comment was cut off as Manda grabbed him by the thoart.

"you are such a jerk!" *poping a vein* Manda held him with strong force as Drew tried to breathe.

Zack appeared behind them. From behind Zack, the living room was filled with others. 2 more girls and 4 guys watching a game on the TV while it was mixed with talking. "Food's here?" one called out.

"No..." Zack called back. "I see you girls brought a few things..." Zack commented seeing the bags that the girls were carrying.

Mai walked with her just talking like they usually did. Only as the door opened she felt like sighing as she held it in. "Oh I'll just go in the back" she said as she moved through the crowd not even bothering with what they were doing. She picked up her guitar on the way and went into the bedroom leaving the party in the livingroom.

((Can I ask you a question? Why are you antisocial with your character?))

(Sorry I'll try again)

As the party went on she felt her stomach started to growl. She knew there would be food out there as she moved back out only to hear them all scream at the tv as it seemed their team was losing. She moved over to zack once grabbing a slice and smiling. "Whats up with this?" she asked him as she just couldn't understand this.

"What do you mean?" Zack asked looking at her as he drank a beer. he looked at the game and cursed as the game was 3-1. "Come on Altetico!" He said mad as hell. He cursed as Santos blocked another goal shot.

Looking to him she gave a laugh. "I mean whats with everyone watching the game. It can't be that important" she said to him as he sipped at his beer she couldn't help looking him over once before blushing and looking away.

"Soccer represents Mai." he said with a smirk at her comment. "Its the one sport that represents international with players from different countries and cultures. In a way, it's a pride of where they come from- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zack scream as he suddenly hugged Mai. 2 guys came and hugged him as Atletico Nacional made a rebound shot into the goal net of Santos. "GOLIE GOLIE GOLIE GOLIE GOLIE GOLIE!!!!!" He hugged mai tightly as everyone in the room cheered. In fact, Manda hugged Drew happily as he screamed. "TAKE THAT SANTOS!!!!"

((watch the clip to give you a idea))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDXdbrosAkE&feature=related

Back
Top Bottom