Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

Mai looked to zack as she gave a shake of her head. "I'm fine" she lied though the fact that the smile on her face didn't reach her eyes showed just how she was lying. "He just brought up a bad memory thats all" she half lied to him as she shrugged it off and looked to the music sheets in her hand to go over the newest song the band was coming up with. She usually did this as she would try and see if they had transcribed them right for each instrument as sometimes they seemed to make a mistake and she would catch them. Though she never told them that was what she was doing. She just let them take all credit as she worked hard in the back ground.

"Well snap out of it" he said suddenly that once again, brought up the awkwardness in their relationship. "What, you think that you would be given a break in a live performance? Stop crying like a little girl!" he said suddenly. *poping a vein*

((be honest with me for a moment, are you enjoying this rp and finding it funny?))

(I'm finding it fun I'm not really great with humor though T_T)

Mai actually visibily pulled back as he yelled at her. His words mirroring what her father had said to her not long after her mother had died. She had been in practice and a song had reminded her of her late mother. She had left crying only for hear those same words from his lips as Zack just said. "sorry it . . . it won't happen again" she gave in turning away from him walking toward manda and chad as she pulled her guitar on again to play a few of the chords from the new song.

(Sorry I'm trying I'm just more into romance than humor for me)

"Yeah great" she lied as she just didn't want him screaming at her again. Memories of her father always brought pain to her chest yet she usually just fought it away but today felt different.

((it's fine))

It was later that night that Zack wondered what was going on with Mai. He was watching TV as he heard her coming over. "Going to take a shower?" he asked her curiously as she was taking off her jacket.

Mai looked over to him nodding her head as she picked up her usual oversized shirt he had given her the first day and some underwear and such before moving back to the bathroom. "Yeah I think its been a long day" she said to him as she couldn't really seem to think straight today it just made things worse for her though.

"hey listen, is anything really bothering you-" he stopped as he saw her getting ready to take a shower. His minds on her body really got to him. (Calm down...calm down...) he thought as he blushed a bit.

She looked back to him shaking her head. "No just tired' she lied as she was feeling so confused on her emotions and it wasn't even that time of the month. She couldn't understand it at all, truly it was so confusing to her she just couldn't believe the way it was.

"Well you should sleep longer; you'll stay more pretty when your body is fully recharged" he said with a sad smile at her.

Mai just nodded her head as she moved to the bathroom again. She wasn't sure what to do. He was acting strange right then usually he would just yell at her to suck it up but he didn't. It was strange yet she just shrugged it off as she turned on the water and started to wash up. She was grateful when she came out feeling a little better as she put on the over-sized shirt and moved back into the living room shaking out her hair.

Zack watched as she sat next to him. He looked at her as he said, 'feeling better?"

Nodding her head mai closed her eyes and relaxed not even thinking she leaned against him letting herself just fall into her normal thing with him. Hoping that nothing strange would occur again.

"...." he blushed a bit as she was now against him. He looked at her as she was now fine.

After a while she found herself falling asleep against him. Her body pressing against his arm and shoulder as she slept. She still looked amazing in the over-sized shirt she wore as she kept it since she came here.

Zack didn't want to get her awake as she seemed to have fallen asleep after a while. Soon, Zack tried to keep his attention on the TV....

*The next day**

Zack had fallen asleep against the couch feeling very very tired from what he did last night watching TV. He had his head leaning on his side opposite of her.

When she woke up she gave a sigh only to see him next to her she blushed pulling away embarrased that they were sleeping so close. Her heart beating almost out of her chest.

Zack remained the same. His quiet gentle face was refected by the sun light that was pouring into the room. He had his mouth slightly opened and his hair was just the same from last night.

Mai didn't know what to do her mind still fogged over with the dreams of him last night her body just reacted. Before she could think again her lips were suddenly against his. She couldn't believe the way it felt she truly thought this was just another dream.

Zack felt something at his lips as he goaned in his sleep. He 'awoke' With his eyes closed streching his arms while yawning.

When she felt him move she pulled back noticing this really wasn't a dream. She moved quickly to the bathroom like she usually did to get dressed.

He heard the door slam of the bathroom. "Morning?" he called out yawning even louder. Zack stood up and stretched walking to the kitchen having himself a can of soda. It may not have been a proper thing to drink in the morning but he didn't really care as the sweet soft drink woke up his body and eyes.

She moved quickly trying to keep herself from giving away what she had done. "Morning" she yelled back though she wasn't sure what to think at the moment.

Zack walked by the bathroom. "Taking another shower? You took one last night..." he called out but he heard no shower running.

Mai blushed as she heard his voice at the door. "Uh . . . just using the bathroom" she lied as she wasn't sure what to do maybe should do start looking for a new place. She couldn't keep this up with the path her heart was taking it just wasn't possible she would end up getting hurt and she knew it.

Back
Top Bottom