Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

"Well there's nothing else right? I mean; not like you can afford a motel or any place else to stay right?" he asked her with a honest smile.

Giving a nod she gave a sigh. "Yeah I know but I mean its just a few more months" she said though the fact it was the winter wasn't helping her case. Being homeless in these next few months were the worst time to do so.

"I am well aware of that." He reminded her as he walked over and took his remote. "Thinking chinese?" he asked her smiling already talking about dinner as he changed the channel.

Giving a sigh she gave in as she nodded her head. "Chinese sounds good" she said as she pulled out what cash she had and gave it to him it was less than ten dollars but it was something. "Here" she said to him as she figured it would help.

"I would keep that if I were you; at this point, saving your money is your biggest ally..." he said pushing her hand into a fist thus covering her money. His hands were on her one hand as her hands were now soft and calm rather than rough and shakey.

Mai was shocked when he turned away her money. "It really . . . doesn't matter . . . to me once I get to 18 I'm a millionaire" she said to him as it was the truth. She really didn't need to worry it was just making that long that had her going.

(Yeah her mother left her a bunch of money and a house along with a business i thought she already told him that)

(((ok time for a innervation:

Now of course, I am going to be honest with you (which every rping partner should do) and say that I find it that she's going to be a millionaire making him help her 'pointless'. I mean, even for a few months, it still kills hte idea and purpose of him helping her when her life should be set because of what he does for her not because it's to help her get 'along' by the time she becomes rich through her mother...))

(Yeah but I thought she would try and pay him back one way or another no matter what he tried as they had already started to fall for each other while he helped her out)

((That's not a bad idea if she was the one who completely surprised him with being a random stranger who he helped and within less than a second, she turns out to be rich.

However, I am really not feeling this with her being a millionaire. I however can understand if she IS getting stuff from a will but not something completely over done. That's just my opinion however...))

(Alright then just act like she didn't say that and I'll repost here)

She took the money nodding her head guessing he would rather her have it for other things. "Thanks" she said to him as she went back to the couch forgetting all about how her shirt was.

((thank you and sorry for that))

"So you're getting a house in a few months?" He asked interested naturally. "or a apartment here in the city? wait, I don't know where you're from now that I think about it." he told her blinking realizing that fact. He chuckled lightly. *sweat drop*

Giving a laugh at his question she shook her head. "Well I have a choice though my grandparents said which ever one I don't pick will be kept for their will to hand down to me later" she said to him as a nice penthouse would be great as well.

"I see" he answered looking back at the TV. (she didn't tell me much; I shouldn't really lean in at her business dealing with her personal life although I helped her...) he decided in his mind.

*******some time later*******

Zack had gotten used to Mai being around his place for the first week. Sure he may have walked out of his room naked fogetting that she was staying and sleeping on his couch but that was only the real problem as he had to learn to control himself from not doing anything stupid.

Most of the time, they had the others come over who welcomed Mai and worked perfectly with her. Her first gig was successful working with them remembering the lyrics and notes that they used for a good amount of their songs. Zack wondered if it was the purest luck that he founded her.

However, Zack began to become too 'used' to having her around considering that she was female. Unlike Manda who didn't spent the night at his place, Mai was that girl.

Mai was starting to look like her old self again she would cut her own hair to keep it from growing out and when she would get the money she would get it cut herself. She was grateful to him now as she stayed on the couch it was just a normal thing now. Her wearing a long shirt as pj's had become normal as well. Leaving her long slender legs showing as she usually had the blankets just wrapped around her top. She had even come to get use to how he was never even blinking an eye now when they had shouting matches.

Zack and his band enjoyed having Mai close in the group. In fact, she soon became just like them in a way. Sooner or later, Mai became close to Manda as best friends while Drew was eyeing her most of the time. Chad himself was like a big bother.

And Of course, Zack was the caring roomate who made sure she was still 'alive' most of the time. However, Zack's relationship and feelings began to change: Mai's appearance was looking like her 'real self' from what she told him and he actually found her more attractive.

When he first met her, she wasn't as appealing but he thought it was because she seemed like that but when he found out the truth, he actually wondered how she would 'really' look like.

Zack focused his mind on the music that they did however. especially when the group was here working with them.

He sighed as Drew asked him about Mai being single. "ASK HER YOURSELF" he said to Drew's face who was eyeing at Mai from a distance while she was talking with Manda with the lyrics.

Mai looked up when she heard Zack screaming at drew she grew a little worried as she knew that he didn't scream for any reason. He might seem like that at first but it was like his screaming always meant something else. She just shook her head though as she talked back with Manda. She was really enjoying her time in the band it would be about a little longer than a month before her birthday but for once in her life she didn't want it too come. She rather stay here with Zack. Only as that thought came she stopped suddenly as she tried to figure out where that had come from.

"Hey Mai, you single?" Drew asked walking over to Mai as Manda was shocked by what he was asking her.

Chad wasn't paying attention respectfully as Zack rolled his eyes checking the equipment that he worked on.

Mai was more than shocked when she heard that question. At first she was silent then looked over to Zack as she realized what he had been shouting about. Blushing she nodded her head before answering him. "Yeah why does it matter?" she asked staying right next to manda she didn't like the way drew had asked Zack first then her.

"How bout a date-" Drew started but was yanked by Manda who scrowled saying,

"Every chance you get, you hit on any girl!" She added nasty as she drag him away. Drew argued with her up to the point where she smacked him and started to hit him with a different obect as the rest watched and laugh.

Chad came over to Mai and said, "You'll get use to that..."

Mai looked over to chad as she wasn't sure what to do. "I don't know . . . I mean . . ." she sighed and just left out grabbing her keys she needed some air as she grabbed her guitar as well and headed for the stairs. It had become her thing going to the stairs to go down a few flights before playing her guitar to try and think straight. In truth she had never been with a guy, in any sense of the word. Never been given the chance to have a boyfriend or to even have a sex friend. Her father never allowed it only as she sat down she gave a sigh pulling out her pick and start to strum a little.

"Where she go?" Zack asked looking up noticing that Mai just left.

"Idiot, see what you did?" Manda snapped as he hit Drew again who tried to get away from her.

"She wanted to get fresh air." Chad explained from what it looked as he walked over to the equipment that Zack was working on.

Mai took an hour to herself before coming back feeling a little better yet she was starting to feel uncomfortable around drew now. As she went over to manda to pick up where they had left off saying sorry to her for leaving. She usually tried to avoid having the need to leave she was grateful though as she looked to Chad. She would most likely talk to chad later after practice she had really come to see him and manda like brother and sister to her. she was grateful for that fact.

After Mai returned, Zack wondered what was on her mind. As she came near, he asked 'privately', "Everything alright?" he asked her raising a eyebrow. "Did Drew say something to bother you?" He wondered.

Back
Top Bottom