Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party in the Streets (Sho and NightRose)

(started summer school sorry had done three essays and after that I didn't want to write for a while >.<)

As she got into the hot steaming water she was grateful as she started to wash down her body even with how long she had been on the streets her body still had a good look to it. She had supple breast and a small firm ass. Her long legs and arms gave her a stunning look if she wore some good clothes only as she washed herself and got to her short straight black hair she was grateful that she had it cut. Only as she finished cleaning every part of her hairless body (other than head of course) she was grateful that her father before leaving had let her get the laser hair removal done. She had no hair at all under her arms or legs not even pubic hair as she had hated shaving when she was with her father. Coming out of the shower she got a towel and started to dry herself. "hey what am I to wear?" she called through the door as she wrapped the towel around her form.

((summer school? Wow lol))

"After you're completely dry, here" he said handing her his large red shirt. It was long enough to cover aleast to her knees. "I use that as a pj for comfort but it's the only thing I have for 'you'" he explained as he handled her the short with his arm in the bathroom.

As she took the shirt she gave a soft smile. "Thanks" she said as she got the shirt on she wasn't feel that great for the fact it left her entire bottom half naked yet at least the shirt covered her sex. As she put it on she moved out and looked to him as she went back to the couch to sit trying to keep the shirt down over her knees as she just wasn't that sure what to say. "Now what?" she asked him as she crossed her legs and then arms.

"NOW, you got some explaining to do...." he told her regarding her 'situation' with her living arrangements. He stood up with his arms crossed as he then looked at her seriously enough to show that she wouldn't get off of that subject easily.

As she heard his question she gave a sigh as she shook her head. "My name is Mai Lain, my mother was a concert pianist, my father is a concert master. I've been to Juilliard and got master degrees in music for piano and guitar only when I came home and father found out . . . . he hit me' she said. "He forced me to play piano and never let me have a moment alone . . . the first chance I got I ran" she said to him in truth the moment she said her real name he would know she was a famous pianist just as her mother. "He just wants me to be like my mother! I'm not her!" she said as she started to get emotional about it.

"Wait, long has all of this been going on?" he asked her in general of everything raising a eyebrow. He was able to take everything in at once understanding what she was telling him. "How old are you again?" he added.

Mai looked away as she gave a sigh. "For about five years now after mother died he just lost it" she said as a hand came up to move a strand of wet hair away from her face. Her eyes shined with the pain of what her father had done. "Well . . ." she didn't want to say. "Look I'm legally an adult you don't need to worry about anything else." she said as she tried to work around that fact.

"Just tell me your age" he said looking at her. "I can tell you're in a tight situation but are you really 18?" he asked her sighing.

Mai gave a sigh as she shook her head. "I will be later this year" she said to him. "I just have to wait till then . . . then my mother's will . . .it'll take place" she said to him as her mother had left her a house and money but she couldn't touch it until she was 18. She was just trying to make it until then. Her father was more than pissed when he had found his wife went behind his back and did that. Put the money and land to her was protected. It was then he started to beat her. If he took a good look at her legs he would see some scars from the belt her father had used all along her body. The buckle had cut into her skin but her back and stomach was worse.

"In a few months huh? Well by then, you'll be putting up your rep in music..." he said to her as he sighed rubbing his eyes. "Even in your situation, I am sure that you can do well with making a impact with your skills" he said to her honestly. He frowned.

Giving a sigh she looked away. "I was just hoping to wait it out . . . until you came along I wasn't going to do anything but play for money on the street" she said to him with a sigh as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well...I suppose you can make a 'decent' wage with the gigs that we normally do; 2 times a week at this club and if we're lucky, we can get bonuses and a extra night depending how busy the club is" he said to her. "I've have to ask Manda if she's willing to take a roomate; I am sure you rather room with a girl than a guy" he said smirking a bit.

Mai was shocked he was still helping her as she looked up to him. "I thought you didn't want any drama?" she asked him as she wasn't so sure what to think as she gave a him a good look over trying to see if he was the same guy as before. It seemed strange how he was treating her now. What a sob story and he goes soft?

"I don't want my newest band member in the dumps-" he started pun not intended but he continued anyway. " let alone someone that became 'close' to me within just a few hours...I am sure that if you met anyone else like me, they would do the same thing." he believed.

Mai was at first shocked then she relaxed and nodded her head. "Thanks" she said to him as she was actually feeling better. Her father had been ruthless with her controlling everything in her life, making it impossible to make friends. Only now she was grateful for her luck that he had seen her playing her guitar.

"Well then..." he started as he walked to the kitchen. "I am going to call manda ok?" He told her. "Just sit and...relax"

(Going to bed goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow)

Mai nodded her head as she leaned back on the couch and let her head lay against the back of the couch. She was getting tired again only she wasn't sure what to think now. She had a friend? And she was in a band? All in the same day she had met him. It was strange the thought of actually living in a home again. It was a hope she couldn't wait for.

((good night~))

Zack spent the next 10 minutes talking with Manda 'explaining' Mai's situation. After another 20 minutes- (He turned on the tv for her and walked outside), he argued more and more on the phone.

Finally, he returned in half a hour talking to her. "So.....good news or bad news first?" he asked Mai curiously. "There's good news depending on what you choose..." he added that little bit of info.

Looking up to him as he turned on the tv before leaving the room she wondered if it would work out. Only when he came in she knew it hadn't. "So that was a no" she stated to him as she gave a sigh. She really wasn't that sure what to do she actually found herself really growing attached to him and what he was trying to do for her warmed her heart.

"How about answering my question? Bad news first or good news that depend on your answer..." he said dully at her reaction at his first question.

Giggling a little as she was actually starting to get us to how he acts with her. "Bad news first might as well get it out of the way" she said to him with a smirk. Though she wasn't sure just what he had up his sleeve she figured he was about to tell her.

"Bad news is: Manda doesn't have room at her place because it's REALLY just one person apartment. Even we can't hang out at her place." he answered honestly.

Smirking at the fact she had guessed it she just shrugged her shoulder and looked to him. "So just what is this good news?" she asked him as she wasn't sure what to expect if he said he had good news.

"There's one opinion for you but if you take it or not." he added smiling a bit. He then said, "HERE" with his hand pointing at the ground.

Looking to him she wasn't sure what to think. "Are you sure?' she asked as she really wasn't that sure if he would like her being there. While she was sure that if she stayed here she would help them with their band's sound.

Back
Top Bottom