Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Waiting Disaster and Nightmaregoddess

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
Among Shogunate, Lord Buraku was well known for his isolationist tendencies. For most of his life he rarely left his grand home tucked away in a mountain pass. It was a fortress disguised by acres of cherry trees currently in full bloom. A huge zen garden the pride of eleven generations made up half of his mansion and diverted the eye from otherwise obvious irregularities. There had been much talk, rumors of strange things and bizarre creatures about his lands for some time. But such legends rarely were believed. Even now he remained, alone. All his servants had taken to their beds for the night. He remained awake in his chambers. Sitting calmly before his ancestral sword and shrine.

Truth be told it was not his. Lord Buraku had not been alive in decades. The demon Baruka had long since taken his form and been enjoying the pleasures of his lordly lifestyle. He sipped at a bowl of fresh, strong sake. His long black hair was tied into a ponytail, giving full view of his false, but striking features.

He sat silently, enjoying his drink as much as he enjoyed listening to the intruder find it's way through his home. He grinned, letting his fangs show. He had been getting bored as of late anyways, this would be an excellent way to blow off steam. He just hoped the intruder was a better fighter than he was stealthy. He would also have to punish his guards patroling the walls. They were not to enter the compound, but neither were they to let anyone in either. He decided to make an example of one...after he was done having fun.

Sayoka Kikuchi was a professional.

Trained by some of the wisest and strongest of her clan, having been instructed in multiple forms of Ninjitsu: map reading, throwing knives and other weaponry, physical exercises and fitness, math, and even seemingly "mundane" things such as literature. She was book-smart, physically in her prime, and an extremely deadly young woman at only seventeen years old: a ninja ever since she had been born. So if a person were to look over her impressive array of skills and accomplishments in a variety of challenging situations, it was no mystery why she had been the one sent to kill Lord Buraka.

Why?

She didn't care.

How much was her clan paid?

She didn't care.

Sayoka was totally in the mission. Already she had made her way over the compound wall: deftly killing only two guards on her way in; hiding their bodies. Now she moved amongst the inner buildings until she found a sliding door that she was looking for, moving so slowly now that the purposefully loose boards barely made any sound. She stepped within and walked through the halls in a heel-to-toe fashion with her short-sword held out in front of her.

She knew where he was, or where he most likely would be, and that would be his shrine. Slowly she approached a pair of dual sliding doors and pushed one open just enough to admit her entrance . . . and she moved in to the shadows as she saw him sitting in the center of the room. She prepared herself; her face a blank slate. Like lightning she dashed from the darkness and swung her sword in a wide arc for the side of his neck to kill him as quickly as she possibly could, not even emitting any sort of yell or shout.

A true, silent professional.

The demon Baruka smiled and ducked his head, the blade aimed at his throat swishing over his head and removing his ponytail. Of course he hadn't the need to dodge it. The little weapon could do little more than scratch his flesh. Before his assassin could continue he spun around to a knee, caught her by the throat and threw her through the paper doors to his garden. She? Curious how he hadn't smelled that. Normally he could smell any woman from several hundred paces.

"I didn't think any clan would be so bold as to send a single assassin." He sighed and shook his head. "They must be underestimating me..." Regardless, he was now intrigued....and aroused. He hadn't fought a woman in some time. Of course none usually fought him at all. So very few women warriors of note remained in the world. He stood up calmly, straightened his hakama and moved over to his shrine. With a mocking bow he took the sword from the shrine, unsheathed it, and moved to the freshly made hole in his door. With a push he shoved the door off its mounting. Then with a flick he tossed the sword at his assassin, where it stabbed into the dirt where she landed.

"Take it ninja. Your little metal isn't going to kill me....and I want to enjoy this!" The last words he growled and lunged forward, holding back enough of his considerable power to evenly match his abilities with hers. Assuming she was as good as he hoped anyway. He hit the ground in front of her and threw a spear-handed blow towards her petite, but shapely chest.

Sayoka remained surprisingly silent as she was grabbed by the throat. when thrown through the door, she landed in the garden with an, "Oof!"

The Shogun was obviously far more athletic and well-trained than what she had been told to expect. A shame, really. She had been hoping that she wouldn't need to break too much of a sweat on this job. However, he also had a strong throwing arm apparently. As the sword landed in the dirt, she quirked a brow at what the Shogun said. She didn't have time to think on it, however, because he came at her with a vicious chopping motion aimed for her center mass, and she had to move as quickly as possible.

Flexing her abs, she lifted her legs in to the air, and her shoulders and head were the sole support of her weight for a few brief moments until she twisted away from the blow entirely. She used the Shogun's head as a pushing-off point for one of her feet as she did so and when she recovered she had managed to pull the sword the Shogun had tossed at her in her hands. She was in a full fighting stance now, and happily moved to make the first strike against her opponent.

She swung low and quick, aiming for his waist.

Baruka was impressed. The female dodged his blow, which would have gone straight through her chest, and used him as a stepping stone. The whole while snatching up the sword as well. He turned to face her as she attacked him. He licked his lips, using a minor magic to peer through her clothing. She was petite and athletic in such a good way. The ninja fell under his category of 'fuck doll'. Definitely not long term material, but worth completely ruining her body for a week. He even liked her outfit, thigh highs were very arousing for him, especially with her thigh tattoos visible.

"Tell me...." He started to speak as her attack loomed in. He held out his hand and caught the base of her blade. The edge bit into his skin, but didn't do any real damage. Of course he lied to her, the katana had no chance of killing him either. "...when's the last time you sucked a dick?" He reached out with a smile, grabbed her outfit by the stomach and pulled. He tossed her behind him, the force of his movment ripped most of the midsection out of her outfit, leaving the top and bottom connected only by the back.

"I don't mean to be rude. But I feel as though you'd be really good at it. Would you like to change your career and work for me?" He mocked her with intense sarcasm. "You'd get to suck all you want. I promise that I would never turn you away...." He said as he charged after her, now intent on stripping her down, bit by bit.

The only thought in Sayoka's head as she was thrown through the air by her (now ripped) shirt was, "Of all the times not to wear a bra."

She hit the ground and rolled, stopping on her belly now with the katana several feet away from her. Her expression, which was originally mute and expressionless, went to wide-eyed shock, and then shifted moments later in to furious anger.

"When was the last time I . . . ?" She scowled at her thoughts, "I've taken an oath, you bastard!"

Reaching up, she pulled down her porcelein mask. After all, it was impolite to let somebody see when you were absolutely furious at them. It was a wolf face, like all the assassins of her clan wore. All that somebody could have seen were her furious hazel eyes and her long, fiery red hair.

She flipped forward, performing a one-handed stand, and deploying the three claws on either of her arm-guards as he answer to his question. However, she didn't get to attack yet as he rushed her. She felt the wind knocked out of her as he made contact. She did her best in the brief moment to try and stab him in as many painful areas as possible: the arm-pits, crotch, back, neck, or anywhere else in a flailing pain.

Even as he struck her, the ninja lashed out. Her claw blades tearing at his human facade. His whole body burned as his flesh was ripped by the incredibly sharp blades. How irritating. He didn't expect her to have anything sharp enough to cut through his muscle in this form. Even though it wasn't his true form, he was still vulnerable in it. And if she had the ability to hurt him, he couldn't play with her anymore.

"Oh well." He said aloud. "I suppose it's best if we carry on. I would have gotten bored or accidentally killed you if we kept going anyways." He gripped his shirt and ripped it off his body. Then with a single motion did the same to his hakama, leaving him completely naked in the moonlight. "Do you like what you see assassin? Be ready. Now things get interesting for you!" He hunched over and flexed his muscles as hard as he could. All over his body thick veins began to bulge out, far more than a normal human, and far larger. They pulsed and throbbed across his flesh, and with a groan he started forcing his true form into being.

Sickening cracks echoed through the garden as his bones contorted and realigned, growing and distorting his flesh to inhuman proportions as a second pair of arms sprouted from his sides. His muscles bulged out, doubling, tripling in size. Slowly, he grew larger and larger, the whole time his skin changing to a vividly deep blue color. His eyes began to burn red, and a pair of thick horns sprouted from his forehead. Eventually he grew to a staggering eight and a half feet tall when his transformation was complete. His body was the peak of masculinity, his shoulders easily five feet across, his biceps as thick as a mans torso. His massive chest tapered down to a quite thin waist. Not an ounce of fat existed on his body, just iron hard muscles. And as he stood completely nude, his phallus was plainly visible. Even completely flaccid, it hung eight inches down and as thick as the ninjas wrist. Behind his hanging cock, was a pair of massive testes, each one almost twice the size of a grapefruit.

"Now assassin...." His voice took on a supernatural, sinister tone. "Shall we continue?"

Sayoka's expression didn't change, or at least that's what could be discerned with the mask on.

"A demon?!" She thought with surprise, "The Shogun is a demon?!"

Looking at his form, she was . . . impressed, to say the least. He was a massive tower of a being: obviously capable of utter devestation. The four arms were each easily strong enough to crush somebody like her if he wished to and not to mention his size was simply astounding! He was massive! Sayoka had never "known" any man, having sworn oaths when she was old enough to even understand the basic concepts behind the oath, but even she knew that the average human being wasn't that large in any way, shape, or form.

"He's going to kill me." She instantly realized, "I don't have a chance."

She moved backwards, performing a sort of crab-walk until she hit the wall of his garden, and found herself trapped between a variety of obstacles: two incredibly large trees, the garden wall, and him.

Baruka couldn't see through her mask, but he could smell the fear. It was an intoxicating aroma, and arousing as well. He took a few steps towards her as she inched her way back into the wall of his garden. He smiled, an expression that was all but comforting coming from the massive blue demon.

"I would give you the 'try to run and die slowly' speech, but I believe you already figured that much out." He continued to ominously close the distance between them. "How would you like to proceed little flower?" He flexed his muscles, making a display of the awesome physique that made him a legend in hell. "You can run....but I will catch you. You can't hide, I can smell every scent drifting from your skin. You can try and fight me. But I doubt you have any weapon that can harm me." He loved toying with humans, especially women. He loved manipulating their minds and beating away at their psyche until they broke.

"You have never seen my like have you?" He stretched his back, thrusting his hips forward, making yet another show, this time of his impressive genitalia. "You know my offer still stands..." He started to get hard just thinking about ruining this young woman. Teasing her body and stretching her wide. Spending weeks experimenting with every little craving and desire he could enact upon her. Slowly his cock grew until it was over a foot long and as thick as the ninja's forearm. Yet it still had a ways to go.

"All you have to do is kneel in front of me and give my balls a kiss...." He lifted his cock up, presenting her with her way out of certain death. "....if you do this, after I am done satisfying myself with you I will let you go." He smiled again, licking his lips with his long, prehensile tongue.

Sayoka's eyes somehow managed to grow even larger than they had before as she watched his movements. Then she listened to him. She didn't know what to think really. She knew that she would most likely die if she tried to fight him, and that with his muscular build there was certainly no way that she could out-run him with those legs of his. It would be simply impossible. Even with her oath, she knew that the members of her clan would much rather have their best assassin alive and taken, then gone forever. So even as much as the thought disgusted her, she didn't seem to have too much of a choice.

She thought of her clan, "Please friends, forgive me for breaking my vows."

She lifted the mask and slowly repositioned until she was on her knees, reluctantly scooting forward. It wasn't like she had much of a choice, but that didn't mean she had to like what was being asked of her. With the mask once more atop her fire-red hair, she placed one hand (clad in a fingerless glove) tentatively on the demon's thigh for support. She had her eyes closed tightly, cringing almost reflexively as she made only the briefest contact between her lips and his genitals.

Once that was done, she scooted back once more. Instinctively she shivered, realizing how cold the mountain air was with her belly, and the lower half of her perky, firm breasts exposed to the elements ever since he had ripped off the front of her shirt and leather chest-piece.

Baruka grinned as he could almost feel her give in. His cock only got harder and bigger as she knelt down in front of him, her delicate hand touched his thigh while she leaned in. The tiny kiss to his balls held no actual pleasure, but it pleased him to no end to see her degrade herself in order to survive.

"Oh come now! That little peck will not do at all!" He laughed and moved forward, so that his balls were inches from her face. "I want you to kiss them like they are your dearest love...." That angle was perfect. The ninja on her knees, shivering due to the ventilation he 'installed' in her clothing, her face only inches from his throbbing genitals. At this moment he could simply let go of his cock and let it fall on her, and he was tempted to do so.

"You will worship them as though god himself commanded it!" He laughed out loud, thoroughly enjoying her shame as he waited for her to please him. He started stroking his cock right in front of her, working it to full erection for her to marvel before it's magnificence.

If there was a God (an idea Sayoka was undecided on as of yet), then he was a cruel one indeed. Apparently even any symbology was not enough for this demon. She had already gotten on her knees for a man, something she swore never to do, so how could she possibly degrade herself any furhter?! Apparently this demon wanted more from her. A lot more, with the way he was acting. Sayoka had already closed her eyes tightly once again with his approach, now feeling his hairs brushing against her cheek as she turned her head away.

"Why can't he just be satisfied?" She wondered miserably.

She slowly, tentatively turned her head back to him once more. She leaned forward, having to press a hand on his thigh once again. She pressed her lips firmly against his testicles. She was desperate to have him let her go.

"Better....let me give you a hand!" She was being far to reluctant and he wanted to break her into a perfect little fuck toy. So he carefully took hold of her head and pushed her face into his ballsack, smothering her with his meaty balls. "Now isn't that better?" He asked, supressing laughter as he held her in place.

"I will let go once you start using your tongue!" He stated commandingly. "Or is it you just need motivation?" With a groan he enhanced his transformation. The flesh on his back twisted a dozen prehensile tentacles. Four of which were as thick as his cock, two were slightly thicker, and the rest were as thick as a well endowed humans phallus. All of them could, and were frequently, used for fucking. They faded into a dark purple color, and thick veins ran their length. Controlling them like another limb he slipped one of the four middle sized ones behind her and without warning began massaging her ass with it's thick cock-head.

Sayoka refrained from screaming as her face was forced on to the demon's testicles. She tried to push away but the grip of his hand against her head was far too strong. She was still trying valiantly until she suddenly tensed up at what she felt behind her. Through the thin black fabric of her pants, she suddenly felt the thick head of what she instantly recognized as a penis rubbing against her otherwise ass. The hand that was resting on his thight tightened and she became as tense as iron sitting there on her knees: afraid to move at first, she stayed as she was, with her eyes closed, and her mouth sealed tightly.

Her tongue peeked out from her lips just slightly. If she had been born with a gag relflex, it probably would have been kicking in then as she slowly ran her tongue along the skin of his testicles.

"Put some energy into it!" Baruka growled, becoming impatient at the Ninja's hesitance. He decided to make her please his balls later, for now... "Fine. Since you are being so stubborn. Now we do this the uncomfortable way!" He lashed out with his smaller tentacles, tearing away the thighs of her clothing as well as what was left of her top. Then they ensnared her arms and legs, lifting her into the air.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to fuck you yet...I'm just going to use you to masturbate first...." He brought her closer to him until her ass cheeks pressed up against his balls, then he let his cock fall and lay up her body. His thick cock-head rested directly between her petite breasts. Two of the medium tentacles spat some green goo onto her stomach and chest. He used his cock to smear it around and bring some between her legs. It was a demonically powerful aphrodisiac that could soak through the skin, and in this case it made a good lubricant.

"Now hug my dick or I will split you apart with all my tentacles at once!" He growled, pressing her soft thighs together around his shaft.

Sayoka felt absolutely violated as what was left of her clothing was lifted from her body and she was hoisted in to the air. Her face began to turn red with the embaressment of being so exposed and she cringed, despite the hold on her, as the tentacles covered her chest with that aphrodisiac, and she was pressed against his cock. She shuddered from the contact; her skin feeling as if it was ablaze with every contact made against it: bringing her pleasure with every idle shift or change in position. Reluctantly, fearing death, she reached up with her arms, and wrapped them around the demon's shaft.

The great blue demon grinned as the ninja embraced his shaft. One of his tentacles pressed against her back, forcing her whole stomach to make contact with his throbbing phallus. He decided to relax and let his tentacles do most of the work so he sat down and leaned back on his arms while the prehensile organs slithered around her, basically lashing her body to his cock. Then he started thrusting against her, groaning at the feeling of her squirming body against his shaft.

"You know this could have been much easier....now I am going to break you slowly." His dick shuddered at the feel of her warm, milky thighs clamped tightly around him. Even her soft, petite breasts plumped against his cock head as it moved up and down. He wanted to humiliate her, so one of his large tentacles moved around and began smearing his aphrodisiac against her lips. By the time he was done she would be so cock hungry that she would beg for him to let her please him. She didn't know it yet, but the Aphrodisiac was actually his tentacles semen. The more he used them, the more she would break.

Sayoka didn't even shiver now as the aphrodisiac was smeared across her lips. Now she found herself trying to hold back moans of pleasure at every moment of contact with his shaft. She bit tightly on her lower lip, desperate to not give him the satisfaction. Yet it felt so good! As he moved her, she began to try thrusting her hips against his shaft: desperate for any sort of friction or contact with his cock to bring her pleasure. Her mind was slowly becoming a haze of lust that the young, virgin ninja wasn't even aware that she was capable of as the beast worked against her. Now, with each thrust, whenever it was close enough her tongue would graze the head of his cock in that same desperate search for satisfaction.

Baruka laughed as the ninja started giving in, grinding against him as he used her like a spare hand. He groaned when she started to lick his head at the peak of each thrust. That was perfect, he knew she was desperate to defy him, but his spunk was robbing her of the capacity to do so. Later he would mess with her head about it, convince her he did nothing and it was all her own desires running loose. He decided to work this one out quickly, so he could move on to the real fun. He needed a quick release anyway, and she was going to be so willing. Without warning he let her fall off his shaft, and stood up. He positioned himself in front of her and started stroking his cock furiously.

"Don't worry little ninja flower. I will have plenty more of this for you, I just want you to taste what is coming!" He groaned as his balls worked up a good six thick ropes of jizz for his new whore. Each spurt could fill several cups full, and he hit her directly in the face with three before spattering the rest of her body with his sticky seed.

Sayoka moaned as she felt the seed splash across her face, slipping in to her mouth, and then coating her body. It felt so good. What was even wrong with her? She didn't normally act anything like this, for anybody!!! Regardless, it was all so physically exciting for her. She couldn't help herself as she began to fondle her own perky breasts: desperate for the physical satisfaction that the demon had denied her by dropping her to the ground so suddenly. She not only wanted it, but she felt as if she had a burning craving or need for it. Moments later, she locked eyes on the demon's cock.

There was where she would get her satisfaction.

Rising up, Sayoka began crawling on her hands and knees over to him. Now she rested her hands on his thighs, looking up to him with eyes pleading for satisfaction.

"That's right. I knew you'd come around sooner or later." Baruka grinned, his cock was still fully erect. He could ejaculate dozens of times before getting tired. And that didn't count his tentacles either. He absolutely loved that look of desperate need in her eyes, combined with the shame of knowing it wasn't right. He smeared his cock against her face and body, slathering it with the cum he had just splattered her with, having thought of the perfect way to test her desperation.

"I will make you feel more alive than you've ever dreamed. But my cock seems to have gotten some jizz on it." He grinned broadly, resting his shaft over her shoulder. "Lick it off, and then I will reward you for your service." He had smeared a great deal onto his shaft, and he looked forward to watching her clean it up. Truly this was a glorious life to have, spending his days breaking gorgeous ninja assassins into loyal fuck-slaves. Occasionally raiding villages and conquering other noble houses. It was some kind of irony that mans world was heaven for a demon.

As wrong as she knew it was, Sayoka couldn't help herself. She needed any satisfaction that she could get and it seemed like this was the only way that she was going to get it. She didn't hesitate this time when ordered to do something. Instead she eagerly moved to his cock, licking up his jizz eagerly under the promise that once she was done she would get the satisfaction that she so desired. It was salty and bitter, yet at the moment it was the sweetest thing that she had ever tasted. She went as quickly as possible, eager to skip past this part, and get to what she really wanted. However, the demon would be in for a surprise. As a ninja, she had been trained in ways to channel her energy through her body in what some would call "magic". Using it, she began to send nerve impulses through her own body in to his cock in an attempt to stimulate him in her cock-hungry, lust-blinded mind.

"Ah yes...that's a good...girl...whoa..." Baruka shook his head as his cock got even harder. Those little licks shouldn't have affected him that much. But he found his body pulsating with need like he had gone a week without a good fuck. No way was he that horny, he loved a good fuck true, but.....ah the little devil...

"You are using...magic....ah shit.." He shook his head again and took a step back. That was some seriously powerful vibes she was giving off. His aphrodisiac was magical in nature. Perhaps it was somehow acting as a catalyst for her powers? Shit. "You...can't...FUCK!" Whatever spell she used had already locked into his sex drive, and all his logic and sadistic nature went out of the window in lieu of pure sexual appeasement. The moment he looked down at the petite, red haired ninja, wearing only her legwear and gauntlets he lost it.

"Fuck! Fuck this!" He moved forward and grabbed her, pushing her onto her back on the thick moss that covered this area of the garden. He used a pair of his arms to spread her legs, while the others reached forward, his massive hands gripping her sides. He used his thumbs to stroke her nipples, now made stiff from the cool night air. While he steered his cock into her slit, and started squeezing inside.

Sayoka grunted as she was pushed on to the ground, and began moaning as the demon's massive hands began fondling her perky, frim breasts. Her legs were spread wide and the puffy, wet lips of her virgin pussy were plainly visible to the demon. As he began to push in Sayoka let out a high-pitched moan, which then turned in to a scream as his cock thrusted in, and robbed her of her virginity in one fell swoop. She bucked her hips with each thrust, letting out moan after moan, and she felt herself filled with exstacy at the contact. She began to channel more of that same magic through: a loyal sex-slave just wanting to bring her master as much pleasure as possible.

"Oh fucking...you are so damn...tight!" Baruka grunted when he finally shoved his way inside of her. He broke her hymen in one thrust, not caring much for subtlety with his mind in such a powerful haze. The haze only seemed to grow now that he was inside, and once he started thrusting, she started moaning like a whore. His cock was far too big for her, that was obvious, but thanks to his magic semen she was just loose enough for him to move inside her. He pushed as deep as he could, testing her limits, and when he forced his cockhead past her cervix he found them.

"Oh yes....that's...divine..." He groaned, his whole fourteen inch cock somehow completely swallowed by her body. Unable to resist any further he pulled out and started fucking her again. He pounded away, slamming into her over and over, each time pushing into her womb and slapping his monstrous balls against her ass. Her magic seemed to keep going, feeding his lust more and more until he was drooling from the mouth, his mind almost blank save for the need to blow every drop of semen out of his balls.

Back
Top Bottom